Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 03:27 AM

NayaPakistan...New Pakist...
Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Random Islamic History Po...
by zeca
January 16, 2021, 10:56 PM

What music are you listen...
by zeca
January 16, 2021, 02:11 PM

Reading stabbings
January 15, 2021, 10:32 PM

Coronavirus crisis
January 15, 2021, 12:20 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free .....
January 12, 2021, 11:42 AM

Hello
January 09, 2021, 07:46 AM

Paris murder
January 08, 2021, 07:50 PM

Freely down loadable Boo...
January 07, 2021, 03:21 AM

The Lady of the Heaven., ...
January 04, 2021, 05:10 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
January 01, 2021, 10:01 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...

(Read 35080 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 10 11 12« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...
     Reply #330 - January 07, 2021, 05:49 PM

real democracy? yes, i suppose 51% defeating the 49% fits that description.

but a model for the world? a two party system geared towards the interests of candidates rather than their consistuents? elites taking turns on the throne (whilst cynically trading in perverse idealogies) is not a good example to follow for places even like pakistan let alone the globe.
     Reply #331 - January 07, 2021, 09:00 PM

crumble never hesitates to question my points in a post., AND THAT IS A GOOD THING., very good thing ., Now...
    real democracy? yes, i suppose 51% defeating the 49% fits that description.

well Glad you agreed with that.,  in any other country on the globe it would have lot more bloodshed on their hands  than US of A with such % results
    but a model for the world?

well., then give me the name of another country that supersedes  as a model for democracy on this globe

a two party system geared towards the interests of candidates rather than their consistuents? elites taking turns on the throne (whilst cynically trading in perverse idealogies) is not a good example to follow for places even like pakistan let alone the globe.

Nop..No.. no you are wrong w.r.t elites.  well   first  you define that word elites taking turns on the throne

and then go to wiki  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_United_States  for list of president that ruled their country

and now out of those 46  presidents .,  start from George Washington  in 1789  and come to Mr. Biden in 2021..

Now pick up elites from the list and give me the names of elites and how many were there in that number 46.,   Otherwise I will say you are NOT putting that thinking cap on your head ..., yes there were some elites   so what?? those elites  still followed the rues of their constitution ..

And DO NOT COME TO PAKISTAN  as a model of democracy....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #332 - January 09, 2021, 07:18 PM

trump as (obvious) antichrist not messiah for american conservatives.

Quote from:
    In 1933, shortly after Adolf Hitler took power, a Dutch communist allegedly started a fire in the German Reichstag building. Hitler used this act as a pretext to begin seizing dictatorial powers.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/left-reichstag-fire-soft-totalitarianism-social-credit-system-live-not-by-lies/
     Reply #333 - January 10, 2021, 10:50 AM

well I fully agree with you., but I have a problem with your posts dear Ward_end... and you really did not answer my question in the above post .. either you didn't read it or you evaded it.

I said I don't know whether you're a Trump or Ilhan supporter. I don't understand the point of your question but you can enlighten me.
     Reply #334 - January 10, 2021, 10:56 AM

As for Pakistan, I think its problems lie far deeper then what kind of democratic system it should adopt.
     Reply #335 - January 11, 2021, 02:22 AM

I said I don't know whether you're a Trump or Ilhan supporter. I don't understand the point of your question but you can enlighten me.

As for Pakistan, I think its problems lie far deeper then what kind of democratic system it should adopt.

Hi Ward_End., forget Pakistan., People of the country may be Muslims but they are NOT that bad as it has been projected., what I can say is majority of people are innocent folks ., I can not say the samething to those who preach Islam and to those who ruled the country since its birth ..

Also forget the Potus small hands big body small brain  Trump or that foolish Islamist fool in political attire of American Islam.,  but I must clarify those highlighted words  for that you must read this post of yours again https://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=24771.msg889992#msg889992

which was before this AMRIKA TRUMP OR this lady

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilhan_Omar

Omar is the first Somali American, the first naturalized citizen of African birth, and the first woman of color to represent Minnesota in the United States Congress. She is also one of the first two Muslim women (along with Rashida Tlaib) to serve in Congress

Omar was born in Mogadishu, Somalia on October 4, 1982,[17][18] and spent her early years in Baidoa, Somalia.[19][20] She was the youngest of seven siblings, including sister Sahra Noor. Her father, Nur Omar Mohamed, an ethnic Somali from the Majeerteen clan of Northeastern Somalia,[21] was a colonel in the Somali army under Siad Barre and also worked as a teacher trainer.[22][23] Her mother, Fadhuma Abukar Haji Hussein, a Benadiri (a community of partial Yemeni descent), died when Ilhan was two.[24][25][26][27] She was raised by her father and grandfather, who were moderate Sunni Muslims opposed to the rigid Wahhabi interpretation of Islam.[28][29] Her grandfather Abukar was the director of Somalia's National Marine Transport, and some of Omar's uncles and aunts also worked as civil servants and educators.[23] She and her family fled Somalia to escape the war and spent four years in a Dadaab refugee camp in Garissa County, Kenya, near the Somali border

Well Not a Bad Muslim representation of American democracy ..  ..American democracy is Not Trump Democracy or Islamic democracy of the lady born in Somalia... ((not sure what Islamic democracy is))

Reply #336 - January 12, 2021, 11:42 AM

Well Not a Bad Muslim representation of American democracy ..  ..American democracy is Not Trump Democracy or Islamic democracy of the lady born in Somalia... ((not sure what Islamic democracy is))

I said that and must clarify that  Ilhan Abdullahi Omar IS A DEMOCRAT OF AMERICA.,  but what I don't like from her is this Islamic democracy... ((not sure what it means)). She in fact better than Mr. Trump and his supporter like these in many ways ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPsiSM4H8ZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAyig02Z7gE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NPPE6a7mSI

what I don't like is her Political views mixing with faith ..

• Previous page 1 ... 10 11 12« Previous thread | Next thread »