Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...

(Read 72171 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...
     Reply #210 - July 07, 2014, 11:21 PM

I feel so bad for the child. Will he end up in an orphanage? Cry

Well that is life in AMRIKA for some folks Rubaya..

So AMRIKA news says chicagotribune.com

Nine dead, 53 wounded in bloody holiday weekend in Chicago

CHICAGO (Reuters) - The Fourth of July holiday weekend brought an explosion of gunfire to Chicago, with more than 50 people shot and nine killed, authorities said on Monday.

The violence was widespread in the nation's third-largest city from Thursday evening through Sunday midnight, police said. There were 50 separate shooting incidents that left 53 wounded and nine dead, police said.  Many more people were shot in the early hours of Monday, bringing the number of wounded to more than 80 and the body count to 14, according to the Chicago Tribune newspaper. "There is more of a sanction from their gangs for losing a weapon than there is to get arrested with an illegal firearm," McCarthy said at the press conference Monday. "Something's got to change."

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who has also called for tighter controls on firearms, condemned the shootings.

"This violence is unacceptable wherever it occurs in our city and all of us need to take a stand," he said in a statement on Monday, saying that solutions must go beyond policing.

Earlier this year, Emanuel announced a "summer safety" plan that called for 300 extra police officers to patrol over the Fourth of July weekend.

Hmmm.. that is AMRIKA independence day....  Imagine life in AMRICA,  great country with full of guns, and  almost thrice the Indian subcontinent and having same amount of population.. what 2 billion??  

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #211 - July 11, 2014, 09:43 PM

Hmmmm whaat? .....     .    http://www.arabnews.com/news/600321

This Guy Jumping queue for his  Hamburger .. AMRIKA ARREST HIM...  

Reply #212 - August 10, 2014, 12:58 PM

Arizona mother defends leaving children in 'hot car

A US mother has defended her decision to leave her two young children in a 'hot car' whilst she attended a job interview.

Shanesha Taylor, a 35-year-old single mother from Arizona, thought she would be leaving the children, aged six months and two, for 15 minutes but the interview overran to 40.

On returning, she was arrested, her children were taken into custody, and she was charged with felony child abuse - which carries a maximum total prison sentence of 14 years.

However, Ms Taylor, who was unemployed and "surviving on food stamps" at the time, said it was a choice between giving them future "security" and caring for them "at that moment".

well go to the link and hear what she says.. 

HAIL AMRIKA .. GOD SAVE AMRIKLA

Reply #213 - August 13, 2014, 08:48 PM

Did anyone else see this?

The story as it's being told so far is that crazy guy shows up at a pro-Palestinian rally in Seattle and becomes belligerent and threatening toward a bunch of people there, screaming obscenities and throwing off his shirt for good measure. A young black man is just trying to pass through the rally and bumps into the crazy guy and they nearly fight, a security guard from the nearby shopping center comes to save the day by spraying the black guy in the face with pepper spray for daring to walk towards him when the guard came to figure out what was going on, cuffing him, and dragging him off into the mall while all the bystanders frantically try to convince the guard that he has the wrong guy.

Meanwhile, someone forgot to tell these guards not to proudly be awful in front of a camera in the internet age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWjgAK-VsQ

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024297698_peppersprayxml.html
     Reply #214 - August 14, 2014, 03:25 AM

So awful. I hate people like that.

Last fall I had to go into the city for the social security office. This was just after the shut down had ended. I am waiting in a line, in below freezing temperatures, with a lot of other folk. I was next to a nice Muslimah, we were talking, and another Muslimah was taking instruction from an Imam who happened to be in line, and she said something to my new friend. She then passed everyone and went to the front of the line with her baby and stood at the door. No one let her into the building, no one moved aside to let her butt into the line. I did not speak the language my friend and she were using, so I had her explain it to me.

This woman's baby got really cold outside (of course), and then the baby vomited on herself, and her clothing became soaked. The mother wanted to get the baby inside, and no one was moving. So I got enraged, and asked my new friend to hold the line for me, and then I went to the front and asked the mother if she spoke English and she said she did.

I then said to her as loudly as I possibly could ¨Did you ask all these nice people to kindly let you inside with your sick baby, so that you can tend to her clothing and get her cleaned up and out of the cold?¨ she said yes. I said to the line ¨I bet y'all nice people want to let the lady inside with her baby, don't you, just one baby needing a social security card. Just one. We can make room, right?¨ And they let her in.

I waited outside an hour. My feet got cold, and I LOVE cold, I never get cold. I got inside and sit with the Muslimahs, and this old man comes up to me and taps me on the arm. ¨Ma'am (He is old enough to be my father, so I don't know what the Ma'am is about), this lady that you let in front of us, she just wanted to get inside. She is lying. She is a liar. That's what these people do. They lie, she lied to you, she took advantage of your kindness.¨ ¨Excuse me, sir, do you SMELL THE VOMIT? Do you want me to get that baby's dirty clothing and hold it up to your nose? So we all know how suspicious you are, thank you so much for sharing, go and sit down now, go on, go sit over there." I really wanted to go off on him, but my new friends were nice girls, not the kind that want to watch someone screaming down an old rich man. They were real respectful girls, and he was old enough for white hair and beard and a wife who looked terrified to be out of her comfort zone in the big city with 'gasp' poor people who speak other languages.

I had a lovely time with those ladies.

I went to the window and the government worker explains to me that the long waits are from all these people from foreign countries who need social security cards for their babies and have super long and unpronounceable names for those children. He could not possibly know, from the accent I had that day, that my children have unpronounceable non-English names. So when I was all done, I stood up and turned around and just spewed my goodbyes to the Muslimahs in broken Arabic mixed in with their language of origin. To give him the finger. Because the long lines were from the government shutdown. And as sure as I am sitting here, his people were immigrants on these shores, and his name sure was not in any native tongue. Because like anyone from round here, I am familiar with reading Sioux and Cherokee, and his name was English.

But the real kicker is that there are in fact two lines, because the people who see the babies are not the people who see the rest of us. So when that mother went inside, she did not go in front of anyone at all, actually. Because that was the only baby at the time. Haters just find a reason.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #215 - May 03, 2015, 02:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT_bNKBcalI

hail AMRIKA

Reply #216 - September 16, 2015, 01:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7UcQcD9INI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLWaoMCUg0g

Hmm... Making that guy as president will send AMRIKA where it belongs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dRJniR24IM

Reply #217 - July 06, 2016, 01:46 PM

LOOK AT THAT NEWS..

Video 'shows US police shooting black man in Louisiana'   says BBC News

Mr Sterling, a father of five, died at the scene.  Cpl McKneely said the two officers involved had been placed on administrative leave, which is standard procedure.

and here is the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbyJEH__Kg

Look at that   those scoundrels  ., They are AMREKEE POLICE.,  they have  guns and power in hands and for some reason they are in a hurry to kill those who  don't have  power or who don't look like them  and who  are not dressed like them

A video has emerged appearing to show two white police officers holding down and shooting dead a black man during an incident in the US state of Louisiana.

The confrontation took place in the state capital, Baton Rouge, on Tuesday after reports of a man threatening people with a gun outside a shop.
    A post-mortem examination showed the victim, Alton Sterling, 37, died of gunshot wounds to the chest and back.

The video shows two officers wrestling a man in a red shirt to the floor.
    The man struggles and one of the officers pins his arm to the floor with his knee and then appears to pull out his gun and point it at the man.

A voice is heard shouting: "He's got a gun. Gun." Then shots ring out and the camera moves away.

A woman - apparently a bystander - can be heard saying "Oh my God", followed by another asking: "They shot him?" The first woman replies: "Yes."

well that is the news.,  Indeed  AMRIKHEE  will become a great many counties   if they elect dumps and trumps  three four times continuously in this century.   Add that too these BREXIT LEADERS as company ..  and  predict the fate of this century

well watch the video from US of A news....

Reply #218 - July 07, 2016, 05:47 PM

Philando Castile death: Aftermath of police shooting his girl streamed live video says BBC news

Philando Castile's girlfriend live-streamed the St Paul incident's aftermath, showing him covered in blood as an officer pointed his gun at him. He was shot as he reached for his driving licence, she said.

It follows the death of Alton Sterling, who was shot dead by police during an incident in Baton Rouge on Tuesday.
    Hundreds of people have protested for two nights over Mr Sterling's killing.The deaths follow a long line of high-profile incidents involving African-Americans at the hands of the police, igniting a national debate about the use of lethal force.
    As news of the latest shooting spread, about 200 people protested outside the St Paul home of Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton, who later requested a federal investigation into the shooting.

He said he had been in contact with the office of President Barack Obama who was "shocked and concerned" at the situation.
    Black US tennis player Serena Williams, who is playing at the Wimbledon tournament, also expressed her dismay at news of Mr Castile's death, tweeting: "In London I have to wake up to this. He was black. Shot 4 times? When will something be done - no REALLY be done?!

that is the news from AMRIKA...  and that guy looks like this ..

AMRIKA is great country where   dogs  and  animals protected., in fact they spend more money on their animals than their students in colleges ., And these   well fed animals seems to be protecting human rights  by killing human beings.. damn 2nd guy in 2 days??  I would not be surprised  to hear some hero cop paid for protecting Ameriibans of amerika  shooting their own black president as he is no more president but a black guy driving some good looking expensive car .

Reply #219 - July 07, 2016, 08:09 PM

If you can't emotionally tolerate a black man reaching for his ID without pissing your pants like a child, and you shoot him without ever seeing a gun, it's time for you to take off the police uniform and get a job far away from society.
     Reply #220 - July 08, 2016, 12:43 AM

If you can't emotionally tolerate a black man reaching for his ID without pissing your pants like a child, and you shoot him without ever seeing a gun, it's time for you to take off the police uniform and get a job far away from society.

Blacks are involve in crimes that's why I think police are scared from them.
    But it is very sad. Extremely sad to see all this.

There is rift between white and black communities.

Reply #221 - July 08, 2016, 01:00 AM

Every hue commits crimes. There are far more white criminals in the area where this happened than there are black, if the massive meth busts their surrounding police departments brag about are any indication.

So generalization and profiling doesn't fly in that locale. Not an excuse.

That man was a real asset to the community, not that this gives his life more worth than any other, just that it makes it impossible to find an excuse. There is nothing anyone can say to make it okay. NOTHING. This is a shameful awful hurtful terrifying thing.

I have already taught my oldest son to ask for an ambulance if he is approached by police- while his hands are in the air. That is also a shame, that it is a necessity.

Reply #222 - July 08, 2016, 01:07 AM

Never argue with police.
    Never fight with cops.
    Keep your hands on steering wheel.
    No eye to eye contact with cops.
     Reply #223 - July 08, 2016, 02:57 AM

Why do polices in the US keep shooting people dead? :|

It's just strange because it seems to happen excessively in the US and not anywhere else :|
     Reply #224 - July 08, 2016, 04:27 AM

Americans protest Dallas  : Three police officers dead in sniper shooting  says BBC news

Three Dallas police officers have been shot dead by snipers during protests against the shooting of black men by police, the authorities say.

An "intensive" search for suspects was under way, Dallas Police Chief David Brown said. Gunfire broke out as demonstrators marched through the city, sending them fleeing for cover. The protests were sparked by the deaths of Philando Castile in Minnesota and Alton Sterling in Louisiana. Another eight police officers were injured, Mr Brown said. Two are in surgery, one is in a critical condition.

that is what news says..... now we are talking .. Amrika... Freedom.. freedom to have guns and freedom to shoot

Reply #225 - July 08, 2016, 06:33 PM

Why do polices in the US keep shooting people dead? :|

It's just strange because it seems to happen excessively in the US and not anywhere else :|

Many blame it on the increased militarization of our police forces. Some say that our police are trained and equipped for the enemy, not for assisting a civilian population.
    Some blame it on the gun population, that our police would not need to be always ready to shoot if the people they apprehended were not armed, but that does not make sense to me, as it has always been this way and the killings become more frequent rather than less.
    Some say it is due to desensitization, that our entire population is prone to violence due to multiple factors.
    I don't know exactly, as I have not done research on it. I do know racial/ethnic/religious profiling is real. It has happened to me, while in hijab, never without. 

Reply #226 - September 04, 2017, 01:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHWXqZQ2_Rw

AMRIKAaaaa.... LAND OF BRAVE POLICE....

that news is from Sept4th  2017 ....

Reply #227 - September 04, 2017, 01:34 PM

well    .  it says  ...OFFICER WHO ARRESTED UTAH NURSE PLACED ON ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zafTlclc090

Question is .. is that good enough??
    Is that what AMRIKA does??
    place scoundrels in ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE  and pay the salary from tax payers money??

Reply #228 - October 21, 2017, 08:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hUOUNZrbBg

I  think such discussions  between   former powerful  country head's  is the reason   Why  US of A is a great country..

Reply #229 - October 22, 2017, 02:40 PM

Jewish women brutally attacked by man shouting 'dirty Muslims'   says news

A man has been arrested on suspicion of committing a hate crime in New York after police say he beat and abused a mother and daughter, calling them "dirty Muslims."

The women, who are Jewish, were leaving a subway station at New York's 67th Avenue when they came across a man police say was Dimitrios Zias, 40, who was drunk.

"Go back to your f***ing country you dirty Muslims," Mr Zias is alleged to have said, before spitting in the 37-year-old daughter's face and punching her to the ground. He then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back upwards, according to authorities.  When apprehended by police, the attacker apparently didn't understand why he was being arrested. "Is it because I’m rich and white?” he is said to have asked.

Mr Zias was charged with assault as a hate crime. Bail was set at $50,000 and he will next appear in court on 27 September.

He then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back upwards, according to authorities.  When apprehended by police, the attacker apparently didn't understand why he was being arrested. "Is it because I’m rich and white?” he is said to have asked.

that  is the news from New York.... Dimitrios Zias, 40,.....Dimitrios Zias, 40,

hmm  ......he  is rich white .....   Why do you insult white skinned folk your brainless baboon??

and the news at  https://www.thenationalherald.com/175132/dimitrios-zias-arrested-hate-crime-two-women/    on that rich white hero says
    ....The accused, as reported on the website www.dnainfo.com, was arrested in 2015 for illegally photographing a woman under her skirt while she was shopping in a Fifth Avenue clothing store, pleaded guilty, and was sentenced to a suspended 5-year prison sentence....

..  Great...   you  stupid fool  stop drinking shit

Reply #230 - October 22, 2017, 08:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hUOUNZrbBg

I  think such discussions  between   former powerful  country head's  is the reason   Why  US of A is a great country..

How Clinton still gets platforms is beyond me. The guy is a pariah.
     Reply #231 - October 22, 2017, 09:54 PM

what does it mean?? in what context?  w.r.t  his sex life??

Reply #232 - October 23, 2017, 03:57 AM

You're kidding. The guy was the figurehead of this nation in one of it's most prosperous times in recent memory.

You might as well ask how does Reagan have a positive image? Like ffs dude, have you really drank all the Kool-Aid?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #233 - October 23, 2017, 01:14 PM

^

@ asbie and bogart

I'm currently reading Listen Liberal by Thomas Frank. I highly recommend reading it for a history on how the Democratic Party moved away from it's support of the working class to a more neo liberal worldview.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #234 - October 23, 2017, 01:47 PM

dear  TheDarkRebel   do you think  Mr. Frank considers  Mr. Trump as Working Class ? and that is the reason why  Mr. Trump won Presidential election of US of A?  I mean Working class of US of A Voted for  Mr. Trump because he is from working class ...

Reply #235 - December 26, 2017, 07:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZsT3CvXdo

well ....that is what   President Rodrigo Duterte  of Philippines  says.....

and there  are  some  facts in what he says....

So  the end  of the interview.,  Mr.  President Rodrigo Duterte  mentions  name of a book  at 20mts to the end   and that book is

Altar of Secrets: Sex, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church is the first of its kind in the country.

Journalist Aries C. Rufo shows a Church that is cloaked in secrecy. It keeps the wrongdoing of its bishops and priests - in sexual misconduct and financial mismanagement - within its confines and lets them get away, unpunished.

Accountability, after all, is not a strong suit of the church. Rufo also delves into how the church influences policy, as nowhere among Catholic countries in the world is the Church deeply involved in the shaping of policy than in the Philippines.

Overall, reforms are taking place, but these are highly dependent on the Church leaders, the bishops who try to change mindsets and systems.

Reply #236 - January 22, 2018, 08:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj1mawOe6iI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVZYKGTenE

That video  is the reason why still today... America is land of free, will have edge over other nations.,   people like  Mr.  Elon Musk.. Steve Jobs  are the perfect examples....

MR. PRESIDENT TRUMP  take a notice.,   Mr.  Elon Musk   is not born in US  of A

please watch both videos....specially  Americans..born in America... and supported Mr.Trump...

• AMRIKAAA Land of Free ....LAND OF RIIICH . We were bored
     Reply #237 - December 05, 2019, 11:25 AM

AMRIKA LAND OF RIIIIIIICH...  GREAAAAAT FAMILY LIFE..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHDkALRz5Rk

Reply #238 - May 31, 2020, 12:44 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We are Police ...We were bored.... so we decided to choke a black guy.....

News at https://en.as.com/en/2020/05/31/other_sports/1590916625_044265.html   says with this picture

That Black American  is George Floyd.. and that  white man happened to get Police Badge  is Mr.  Derek Chauvin  ...

Several days have now passed since George Floyd died in police custody. Derek Chauvin, the officer seen by the world with his knee on top of the victim's neck for seven minutes, was quickly fired from his post and subsequently arrested and charged with third-degree murder. It turns out that this was not the first time these two men’s lives had crossed paths.

Floyd and Chauvin worked at same nightclub

According to Maya Santamaría, former owner of the El Nuevo Rodeo club, both Floyd and Chauvin had worked on the premises. Speaking to NBC news she confirmed that Floyd would occasionally provide security duty, while Chauvin worked at the establishment as an off-duty officer providing further support across much of the 17 years that she owned it....

well read more at that link..  and watch the video of Mr, Chauvin  Choking unarmed  George Floyd. at AMRIKA CNN link

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/05/29/george-floyd-arrest-video-minneapolis-dp-orig.cnn

The problems and reasons  behind such violent  acts are more and will have far reaching consequences

Reply #239 - May 31, 2020, 01:28 PM

George Floyd death: Protests held in cities across the U.S.  says news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_hhuhWGUa0

that video is from Global news Toronto Channel

A night of fire and fury across America as protests intensify [/u] says news from  Washington post

May 31, 2020 at 9:11 a.m. EDT

A day of widespread protests devolved into a night of fire and fury across the nation as tensions boiled over in dozens of American cities. Police cars and government buildings were set aflame, windows were shattered, stores were ransacked, monuments were vandalized and authorities in riot gear fired pepper pellets, tear gas and rubber bullets at demonstrators who had amassed to protest the death of a black man in police custody.

Curfews were enacted in more than two dozen cities and the National Guard was summoned in at least 12 states and the District of Columbia as officials pleaded for peace. But mayhem convulsed the country, leaving scores of police officers and protesters injured and parts of America smoldering.

Some of President Trump’s allies are urging him to address the nation about the intensifying unrest. Trump’s presumptive Democratic rival, former vice president Joe Biden, released his own statement condemning the violence that followed the in-custody death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

The unrest spread to cities large and small, including Ferguson, Mo., which was rocked by violent protests in 2014 after a white police officer shot and killed a young black man, Michael Brown. Federal buildings in the nation’s capital were vandalized, and clashes erupted for a second day between Secret Service agents and demonstrators outside the White House.[/u] ...........................

well read more at the link

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »