Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...

(Read 72151 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...
     Reply #180 - February 08, 2014, 09:30 PM

I am a brownie!  Tongue

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #181 - February 09, 2014, 01:33 AM

Me, too! Brownies are good.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #182 - February 09, 2014, 05:35 AM

To be fair, I think most people read a yeezevee post and scratch their heads in the beginning. I can never decide if it's genius or madness. Might be a mix of the two.

yzve....slightly mentally retarded. Cheesy

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). (al-Baqarah 2:18)
     Reply #183 - February 09, 2014, 01:27 PM

Hu!   Dementia and mentally retardation working together on me?  then rascal is in trouble S.A.M.

But let me you this ., there is a difference between Dementia and mentally retardation .   mentally retardation is a  intellectual disability that can come any time to a kid or a person.,  this intellectual disability is a factor of Socio-economic-educational structure a kid may have been brought up.,   Where as dementia is usually a old age problem.   In some cases unfortunate people can have both. It is life you either take it or leave it S.A,M.  but what I don't like is intellectual dishonesty in educated folks.

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #184 - February 09, 2014, 04:16 PM

No. Just genius.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #185 - February 09, 2014, 05:37 PM

No. You just have to tip your head a little to the left, then his posts make sense. A genius sort of sense. He has a sixth sense, he often puts up the answers to questions you did not ask, yet. Or answers you in a way that makes your question obsolete. It's easy to miss, if you are not paying attention. Tip your head to the left, and open your mind.

Reply #186 - February 09, 2014, 08:02 PM

I still don't understand this yezeeze posts...
     Reply #187 - February 09, 2014, 09:20 PM

If we don't understand the mighty YZV it's because our intellect is inherently flawed  Grin
     Reply #188 - February 14, 2014, 05:27 PM

Do not besmirch tha name of Aw'Lawd Cheezuz Kryst...... finmad

EVEN if you've been RAPED!! lipsrsealed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9aHE4l3ikw

wacko  wacko  wacko  wacko  wacko  wacko

Reply #189 - February 17, 2014, 02:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWIaYZEHOIg

well .. rest of the world must realize FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IN AMERICA  makes  it stronger than any other country., they better learn that  quickly.  other wise American will rule you forever you fools ..

And today's news from AMRIKA says.,  2-Year-Old Found Wandering in Woods Clutching His Mom's Suicide Note

She is 18 year old mother of that 2 year old  .,   and that is   from AMRIKA..

Reply #190 - February 17, 2014, 09:30 PM

This kind of thing happens all the time all around the world though.
     Reply #191 - February 17, 2014, 09:35 PM

She seems so vulnerable and yet so passioante. She is adorable and inspiring.

Reply #192 - February 18, 2014, 02:21 AM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/13/anti-gay-jim-crow-comes-to-kansas.html#url=/articles/2014/02/13/anti-gay-jim-crow-comes-to-kansas.html

Now it will be legal to discriminate against homosexuals in Kansas. We all know what comes next. The violence.

Reply #193 - February 18, 2014, 02:23 AM

It already has been legal to discriminate in places like Kansas.  Makes me wonder what the Westboro Baptist Church is so angry about in terms of Kansas.
     Reply #194 - February 18, 2014, 02:24 AM

Yes, but now those discriminating are free from liability. You cannot take them to court for denying you anything at all.

Reply #195 - February 18, 2014, 02:37 AM

Um yeah, that's the whole point of legally sanctioned discrimination.  Like duh...
     Reply #196 - February 18, 2014, 03:24 AM

In Kansas, this is new, as the article states. Now employees of the state are covered, as well as private business. Medical care, anything can be denied.

Reply #197 - February 18, 2014, 03:28 AM

Hmm, actually, no, discrimination against gays is not new in Kansas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Kansas

I assume you've never been there or to middle America?
     Reply #198 - February 18, 2014, 03:30 AM

Yes, as your link states, it is a few days old, this law.

"As of February 2014, Kansas House Bill 2453 is a pending piece of legislation in the state of Kansas that allows for discrimination of same-sex couples under the purview of religious liberty.[6] Liberal groups have characterized the bill as keeping LGBT Kansans as second class citizens, while others state the effort is "a subtle effort to deprive same-sex couples of government benefits, by allowing bigoted government workers to simply refuse them service."[7]
    On February 12, 2014, the Kansas state House of Representatives passed the bill by a 72–49 vote.[8] Kansas State Senate President Susan Wagle expressed concern over the language of the bill.[9]"

To me, that is still new.

Reply #199 - February 18, 2014, 03:42 AM

You're misunderstanding, as usual.  You said discrimination in Kansas is somehow new, yet obviously it's not.  Can gays get married in Kansas for example?
     Reply #200 - February 18, 2014, 04:00 AM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/13/anti-gay-jim-crow-comes-to-kansas.html#url=/articles/2014/02/13/anti-gay-jim-crow-comes-to-kansas.html

Now it will be legal to discriminate against homosexuals in Kansas. We all know what comes next. The violence.

This is my original statement. That it becomes legal. Completely legal for all. This is a Jim Crow throwback, across the board, not just for marriage licenses. This is the State, the hospitals, anyone, for a suspicion, they can discriminate.

Reply #201 - February 18, 2014, 04:17 AM

It's already legal to discriminate against gays is my point.  Nothing you say changes this, not the fear mongering article or anything else.
     Reply #202 - April 29, 2014, 09:27 PM

It's already legal to discriminate against gays is my point.  Nothing you say changes this, not the fear mongering article or anything else.

AMRIKANA  EzraJT left the town  but the news from there says this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZh6WGbZUvA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6l3NkvpLTQ

Hmmmmm   I love internet I wish it was there some 1000 years ago..  hit the old baboon  below the belt where it hurts...

Reply #203 - April 29, 2014, 09:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh3eSik5zFY

Yap  .. Prophet Moses in action....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t6O6Mie3ck
    well 83.. had enough life dammit But you are Jewish ..   hail Hitler missed you..

holy allah doll.. damn..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHCgmVikntw

don't worry Now you can not go to any games......

Americans are quick to kick the ass.. too quick..   My hats off .....

Reply #204 - May 03, 2014, 08:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9vJgoPsg4

AMRIKA LAND OF FREEDOM......................HAIL AMRIKA

Reply #205 - May 03, 2014, 09:04 PM

Yeez, Aap kab say itnay budtameez ho gayay hain?

(Just joking)  Cheesy

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #206 - May 17, 2014, 02:39 PM

Yeez, Aap kab say itnay budtameez ho gayay hain?

(Just joking)  Cheesy

That is OK Qtian.,  what is life without fun and with out jokes??  We must learn to laugh at ourselves.

Well I don't understand AMRIKA  GOVT POLICIES(not folks in America). I know American govt is dynamic but they take too much to learn simple things.  They always mess it up before they start thinking about their mess and pull back BUT NOT CLEAN UP ..  Any ways BBC news says
    Argentina foiled a plan to produce and ship liquid cocaine to the United States Argentina says it has foiled a plan to produce and ship liquid cocaine to the United States and Europe.

At least eight people are suspected of having sent two tonnes of the drug, mixed with insulating oil inside large transformers, to Mexico. A Mexican chemist and several Argentine police officers are among the arrested, Argentine Security Minister Sergio Berni told reporters.

It was the second seizure of liquid cocaine in Argentina this year. Police suspect this type of trafficking is on the rise, the Argentine media reported. In February, liquid cocaine was found hidden in a tanker lorry. The transformers made it through customs controls in Argentina and in Mexico, Mr Berni said.

But on closer inspection, a team of Argentine investigators who had been on the gang's trail since 2012 found the drugs. The shipment, seized in the Yucatan Peninsula two weeks ago, would have reportedly have a street value of $40m (£24m).

From Mexico, the drugs would allegedly be smuggled into the US and Europe. The authorities also seized computers, weapons and cash, Mr Berni told a news conference in Buenos Aires.  

I THINK AMRIKA makes tons of money from their drug policy and from their EDUCATIONAL POLICY.  Poor kids of US of A have to pay their butts off and their life to  the loans they take just get a graduation degree..

And Why all these drug problems/murders all over South America and even in Afghanistan  Hu??  Can't these Americans have land to grow fucking cocaine?  Why can't they grow fucking thing smoke themselves?  don't they have enough land??  finmad

Why don't they give drugs FREELY TO THOSE GUYS  WHO WANT TO USE THEM? I mean the guys should go to some GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED DRUG SELLING STORE and buy the damn thing cheaper than he pays to south American drug lords..

stupid AMRIKA..  finmad finmad   they make troubles wherever they go

Reply #207 - July 06, 2014, 04:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV7lO_1kWfo

yap...  HAIL AMRIKA..

beat the shit out of woman... The only way to subdue woman is beat her up... hmm skin color is different beat more..

AMRIKA POLICE must be taught Quran and other religions..

Reply #208 - July 06, 2014, 04:19 PM

well just to be fair.. let me add news links here on that video above..

California police 'pummelling' of woman is investigated

Calif. woman beaten by officer, family wants justice
    The family of a woman allegedly thrown to the ground and punched repeatedly by a California Highway Patrol officer is asking that the two officers involved in the incident be punished, the woman's attorney said Saturday.

"She's not just some animal," said attorney Caree Harper, who declined to name the woman. "She has an aunt, a sister, a brother, a father and a great-grandchild."

CHP officials launched an investigation Friday after video of the altercation was broadcast on television news outlets.

The video, shot by a passing driver, shows the woman walking on the shoulder of a California freeway when a CHP officer on foot catches up with her, spins her around and throws her to the ground. As he struggles to subdue her, the officer can be seen on the video punching the woman at least eight times in the head while she is pinned on her back by his weight,,

The extent of the woman's injuries was unclear, but CHP officials told media at a Friday news conference that she was not injured and that she was undergoing a mental health evaluation. The woman's name is not being released, CHP officials said.

"We're looking at every possibility, every fact, every circumstance that have contributed to this situation and we're going to try to come to a just conclusion," Highway Patrol Assistant Chief Chris O'Quinn said at a news conference on Friday.

The woman is being housed at a mental health facility at Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital in South Los Angeles and doctors are not allowing the family to see her, Harper said. "There is no justification for the way that he savagely beat her," Harper said. "He's the one that should be in a mental health facility...

Reply #209 - July 06, 2014, 08:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWIaYZEHOIg

well .. rest of the world must realize FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IN AMERICA  makes  it stronger than any other country., they better learn that  quickly.  other wise American will rule you forever you fools ..

And today's news from AMRIKA says.,  2-Year-Old Found Wandering in Woods Clutching His Mom's Suicide Note

(Clicky for piccy!)

She is 18 year old mother of that 2 year old  .,   and that is   from AMRIKA..

I feel so bad for the child. Will he end up in an orphanage? Cry
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 9 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »