Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...

(Read 72412 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...
     Reply #150 - January 18, 2014, 02:09 PM

Thanks for posting that EzraJT. That situation sounds like a good plan. They have the components that is lacking here A caseworker to help them become self sufficient. I hope the appartments rent doesn't go up so quickly compared to the persons income that they feel. almost compelled to stay in a situation doing less for themselves because they're better off getting more help. It however doesn't seem like it from the short article. 

If at first you succeed...try something harder.

Failing isn't falling down. Failing is not getting back up again.
     Reply #151 - January 18, 2014, 03:46 PM

Yeah, solving homelessness is easy, we just lack the will, for a variety of reasons.  I guess except in Utah.
     Reply #152 - January 19, 2014, 11:38 AM

well   i watching Bill Clinton interview with that guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRoNd-0LgzU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMCKgr86etQ

in recent times Bill Clinton was only the president in this world  who cared about people   and tried to solve  the problems with the best possible methods. He is very smart guy..

but in this bbc link   http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-25796946

he looks very weak. And other guy who was 40 year old apparently dead..  He was smart nice journalist of  bbc..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTlc-F3EFJE
    40 is too young to die unless you are from Afghanistan

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #153 - January 19, 2014, 11:52 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO5l0bpr0Es

well he looks better to day...  that is nice to know..

Reply #154 - January 19, 2014, 01:32 PM

in recent times Bill Clinton was only the president in this world  who cared about people   and tried to solve  the problems with the best possible methods. He is very smart guy..

What do you mean by this?  Because his economic policies led to dramatic increases in poverty and social dysfunction.  He also waged war all across the planet...
     Reply #155 - January 19, 2014, 01:42 PM

What do you mean by this?  Because his economic policies led to dramatic increases in poverty and social dysfunction.  He also waged war all across the planet...

Hmmm may be you are  riot  EzraJT .,  I guess I misspelled .,   Instead of writing "Bush" I wrote the name  "Clinton".

Reply #156 - January 19, 2014, 01:56 PM

Hmmm may be you are  riot  EzraJT .,  I guess I misspelled .,   Instead of writing "Bush" I wrote the name  "Clinton".

I'm not trying to make fun of you, I'm honestly wondering, did you mean right when you put "riot"?

And if you mean Bill Clinton, then the the quote of mine you have italicized stands.  Bush simply continued the same policies of Clinton, who in turned continued Reagans policies.
     Reply #157 - January 19, 2014, 05:08 PM

I'm not trying to make fun of you, I'm honestly wondering, did you mean right when you put "riot"?

EzraJT first thing is first., actually i  like people making fun of me., what is life without fun? .,  well you have a point there, indeed  there is a mistake in that statement  but that word "riot" is right word  .....lol.....
    And if you mean Bill Clinton, then the the quote of mine you have italicized stands. Bush simply continued the same policies of Clinton, who in turned continued Reagans policies.

That is very superficial statement EzraJT., the fact they come from different political parties means their policies are going to be different. Are you from that Mormon State?

Reply #158 - January 19, 2014, 05:47 PM

EzraJT first thing is first., actually i  like people making fun of me., what is life without fun? .,  well you have a point there, indeed  there is a mistake in that statement  but that word "riot" is right word  .....lol.....

Well, it just seems English isn't your first language, you type very oddly, and I was making it clear such a question wasn't meant as a smart-ass remark.  It's just not that easy for me to decipher your statements all the time.

That is very superficial statement EzraJT., the fact they come from different political parties means their policies are going to be different.

Again, I'm not exactly sure what's "superficial" about my statement, and second of all..."the fact they come from different political parties means their policies are going to be different"  I'm sorry, you really know nothing about the US political system, do you?   Cheesy  You must have never lived here to have said something like that...next you'll tell me Obama and Bush Jr. are substantially different because they come from different parties.  Ironically that's a pretty superficial and simplistic worldview.

I'm not from Utah, but are the Democrats and Republicans different there all of a sudden?  Maybe you have insight into their political system too?

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/9/7/robert_scheer_on__the_great "The Great American Stickup: How Reagan Republicans and Clinton Democrats Enriched Wall Street While Mugging Main Street"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dean-baker/there-is-no-santa-claus-a_b_2362845.html There Is No Santa Claus and Bill Clinton Was Not an Economic Savior

I'm also still curious how he was a nice man who cared about everyone, when it's an indisputable fact poverty rose up dramatically during his government and his deregulation schemes partially led to the economic depression we're in.  Also waging war across the planet, like killing nearly a million people in Iraq with his cute little sanctions.
     Reply #159 - January 20, 2014, 01:12 PM

Well, it just seems English isn't your first language, you type very oddly, and I was making it clear such a question wasn't meant as a smart-ass remark.  It's just not that easy for me to decipher your statements all the time.

Again, I'm not exactly sure what's "superficial" about my statement, and second of all..."the fact they come from different political parties means their policies are going to be different"  I'm sorry, you really know nothing about the US political system, do you?   Cheesy  You must have never lived here to have said something like that...next you'll tell me Obama and Bush Jr. are substantially different because they come from different parties.  Ironically that's a pretty superficial and simplistic worldview.

Most of that what you said about me is correct  and I will not question what you think about me EzraJT
    I'm not from Utah, but are the Democrats and Republicans different there all of a sudden?  Maybe you have insight into their political system too?

So you are NOT Mormon and you are not from Utah so what are you?  you just support Mitt Romney?  Well you don't even support republicans, so you can not be that.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/9/7/robert_scheer_on__the_great "The Great American Stickup: How Reagan Republicans and Clinton Democrats Enriched Wall Street While Mugging Main Street"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dean-baker/there-is-no-santa-claus-a_b_2362845.html There Is No Santa Claus and Bill Clinton Was Not an Economic Savior

I'm also still curious how he was a nice man who cared about everyone, when it's an indisputable fact poverty rose up dramatically during his government and his deregulation schemes partially led to the economic depression we're in.  Also waging war across the planet, like killing nearly a million people in Iraq with his cute little sanctions.

Robert Scheer.,   Mr. Scheer.,,  I don't know that guy is writing same thing for 40 years or so without going anywhere in American Politics.  I would suggest you should not read too much of that pessimism..  I guess you live in America and you know well the politics in America.

So tell me., Is there any thing good in American Politics or every thing is bad? start from after 2nd world war all the way to Present Government of US of A..  So you had these guys

Harry S. 1945-1953  
    Dwight D. 1953-1961s
    John F. Kennedy 1961-1963
    Lyndon B. 1963-1969
    Richard M. Nixon 1969-1974
    Gerald R. Ford 1974-1977
    Jimmy Carter 1977-1981
    Academy Governor
    Ronald Reagan 1981-1989
    George H.W. Bush 1989-1993
    Bill Clinton 1993-2001
    George W. Bush   2001-200
    and  the present 44th t President of the United States

do you think all were/are bad  and same or is there any difference between the governments of those guys? and with in that group whose polices are  worst  and whose are the best  in your view

Reply #160 - January 20, 2014, 04:24 PM

Most of that what you said about me is correct  and I will not question what you think about me EzraJT

I think there is a language barrier and a cultural barrier, because I don't think you understand what I'm saying.  Do not take this as an insult, I just honestly think you've completely misunderstood me, because you go on to ask me:

So you are NOT Mormon and you are not from Utah so what are you?  you just support Mitt Romney?  Well you don't even support republicans, so you can not be that.

Have I ever given any indication I'm from Utah or a Mormon, and even if I was, so what?  What does this have to do with anything? (By the way, Mitt Romney is not from Utah, which again is irrelevant).

Robert Scheer.,   Mr. Scheer.,,  I don't know that guy is writing same thing for 40 years or so without going anywhere in American Politics.  I would suggest you should not read too much of that pessimism..  I guess you live in America and you know well the politics in America.

I guess you've never heard of Robert Scheer, one of the most respected journalist in the country.  Everything he says in that interview is simply a matter of public record, mind you.

Dean Baker is also a respected economist, but I guess that doesn't go for anything...

do you think all were/are bad  and same or is there any difference between the governments of those guys? and with in that group whose polices are  worst  and whose are the best  in your view

Are you asking to evaluate every president since WW2?

Reply #161 - January 20, 2014, 04:28 PM

Are you asking to evaluate every president since WW2?

yes.. yes..    EzraJT  and your comparative  narrative should be between US presidents and if possible with other rulers around the globe .. with few exceptions such as Mandela.

That would help me understand a bit about Politics in America..   http://www.cepr.net/index.php/clips/dean-bakers-op-eds/

Reply #162 - January 20, 2014, 05:23 PM

Are you asking if I like these people or not?  And I actually would compare Obama and Mandela, I'd say they actually have a lot in common...
     Reply #163 - January 20, 2014, 06:11 PM

Are you asking if I like these people or not?  And I actually would compare Obama and Mandela, I'd say they actually have a lot in common...

Ezra educate me little by little.,

Let us start politics and politicians you see in that list in that post  with in your country..  forget I mentioned Mandela...

Reply #164 - January 20, 2014, 06:23 PM

Oh okay, well I can tell you very detailed descriptions of their administrations if you want.  Or you can just read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_People%27s_History_of_the_United_States

Or watch this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untold_History_of_the_United_States

You can find both online easily.

Reply #165 - January 20, 2014, 06:44 PM

Oh okay, well I can tell you very detailed descriptions of their administrations if you want.  Or you can just read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_People%27s_History_of_the_United_States

Or watch this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untold_History_of_the_United_States

You can find both online easily.

well Ezra I am interested in YOUR VIEWS not some wikipedia link ., but that is OK., My problem is with  your post here.,  I have no problem with  US of A and its politics but it is  something else.,   Any ways please continue..

Reply #166 - January 20, 2014, 06:57 PM

I've given you my views, backed up by evidence.  I even gave you two large resources that convey my opinion (also backed up by evidence).  I fail to see your problem with my post.

Why don't you answer me, which you haven't yet, how Bill Clinton was the only president who cared about everyone?  Why don't you refute my statements instead of making me go around in circles with you?
     Reply #167 - January 20, 2014, 07:05 PM

.... I fail to see your problem with my post........

Read your post again EzraJT., you my find the problem that I think is indeed problem.  

And.. and I can not debate with you on PRESIDENTOS of US of A.. It is the problem of Americans who elect their officials.   but my point was when I look around the world,   Over all Americans did not do a bad job on that electing their officials..

Reply #168 - January 20, 2014, 07:14 PM

I hate to harp on this, but your English is very hard to understand and decipher. 

You haven't answered my question and keep dodging it.  Why don't you just substantiate your claim?
     Reply #169 - January 20, 2014, 07:24 PM

I hate to harp on this, but your English is very hard to understand and decipher.  

I know.. I know  EzraJT.,  I have a problem., some time the problem is  I drink type, some time I sleep type and some time I deliberately type that way  and Often I miss spell also miss some words  such as Is, it ..etc..

You haven't answered my question and keep dodging it.  Why don't you just substantiate your claim?

well I didn't claim anything ., With in that group in that list after 2nd world war, I thought Americans had good time During Clinton Presidency..

Any ways don't worry about me and America., but explain me how Clinton KILLED MILLIONS OF IRAQI children? did he poison them? did he bomb them??

Reply #170 - January 21, 2014, 12:42 AM

I think you need more experience with English. You are acting American, just pay attention and broaden your view, it gets easier. Don't be that guy. The one who joins a foreign forum and complains about the language.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #171 - January 21, 2014, 01:13 AM

To be fair, I think most people read a yeezevee post and scratch their heads in the beginning. I can never decide if it's genius or madness. Might be a mix of the two.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #172 - January 21, 2014, 01:22 AM

You just have to keep going. It's genius, the busy kind. If you just keep going and read on, you get it.
    If you don't, you just keep asking for clarification. It's like spin the bottle, but nothing at all is random in the reply.
    You get more than you ask for. For free.
    Generosity is good.

Reply #173 - January 21, 2014, 07:54 AM

I think you need more experience with English. You are acting American, just pay attention and broaden your view, it gets easier. Don't be that guy. The one who joins a foreign forum and complains about the language.

Well first of all it's the "Council of Great Britain" so since English is the spoken language of Great Britain, well, I just kind of assume it's the language here.  Second of all, I think you're taking this personally and taking offense where none should be taken.  I actually don't understand what he's saying or what his point of contention even is.  Don't read too much into that.  I made a response to his I'm sorry to say, but ridiculous statement on Bill Clinton, he asked me what I meant, I gave him that, and he refuses to back up his original statement.  So either it's a language barrier or he's being intentionally obtuse.  Oh well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

well I didn't claim anything ., With in that group in that list after 2nd world war, I thought Americans had good time During Clinton Presidency..

You said: "Bill Clinton was only the president in this world  who cared about people   and tried to solve  the problems with the best possible methods. He is very smart guy.."  I said by what do you mean because his presidency is widely acknowledged to have been one lacking compassion, at least for a majority of people, due to the massive poverty and warfare he waged, which was carried on by his successors (and to be fair, was being carried on by his predecessors too, just not as strongly).  I wish to know what you meant by that.  You did say something to the effect that Clinton and Reagan and Bush have no significant similarities because of their different party affiliations, something that would honestly get you laughed at in the United States, no offense, so I think the misunderstanding may be linked with the fact you don't know much about these figures.

Any ways don't worry about me and America., but explain me how Clinton KILLED MILLIONS OF IRAQI children? did he poison them? did he bomb them??

This is one of the most well-known  and most controversial policies of the Clinton administration, not sure how you couldn't be aware of this (I also said "o waging war across the planet, like killing nearly a million people in Iraq with his cute little sanctions." not "MILLIONS OF CHILDREN".  Don't put words in my mouth):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_Bill_Clinton_administration#Iraq

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq#Effects_on_the_Iraqi_people_during_sanctions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_no-fly_zones

Researcher Richard Garfield estimated that "a minimum of 100,000 and a more likely estimate of 227,000 excess deaths among young children from August 1991 through March 1998" from all causes including sanctions.[28] Other estimates have put the number at 170,000 children.[21][29][30] UNICEF Executive Director Carol Bellamy said that

if the substantial reduction in child mortality throughout Iraq during the 1980s had continued through the 1990s, there would have been half a million fewer deaths of children under-five in the country as a whole during the eight-year period 1991 to 1998. As a partial explanation, she pointed to a March statement of the Security Council Panel on Humanitarian Issues which states: "Even if not all suffering in Iraq can be imputed to external factors, especially sanctions, the Iraqi people would not be undergoing such deprivations in the absence of the prolonged measures imposed by the Security Council and the effects of war." [31]

UNICEF: 500,000 children (including sanctions, collateral effects of war). "[As of 1999] [c]hildren under 5 years of age are dying at more than twice the rate they were ten years ago." (As is customary, this report was based on a survey conducted in cooperation with the Iraqi government and by local authorities in the provinces not controlled by the Iraqi government)[41]

So yes, Clinton certainly promoted peace in Iraq...
     Reply #174 - January 21, 2014, 09:40 AM

...............but ridiculous statement on Bill Clinton, he asked me what I meant, I gave him that, and he refuses to back up his original statement.  So either it's a language barrier or he's being intentionally obtuse.  Oh well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is one of the most well-known  and most controversial policies of the Clinton administration, not sure how you couldn't be aware of this (I also said "o waging war across the planet, like killing nearly a million people in Iraq with his cute little sanctions." not "MILLIONS OF CHILDREN".  Don't put words in my mouth):

Researcher Richard Garfield ................UNICEF Executive Director Carol Bellamy said that............

Hi  EzraJT,  I am not putting words in  your mouth but cool down.  You sound upset for no good reason .  On that word of yours "Clinton  killing more than million Iraqi people" (clearly large% of that must be children) I am reading more than the wiki links you are throwing in your posts. You know wiki is not a final word.,  one has to go deeper than that. Wiki gives you initial info and some links  on a subject  through which you can do further research.

US Sponsored Genocide Against Iraq 1990-2012. Killed 3.3 Million, Including 750,000 Children

Squeezed to Death  Half a million children have died in Iraq since UN sanctions were imposed -

As many as 576,000 Iraqi children may have died since the end of the Persian Gulf war _1995
    The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Health and Well-being

http://www.unicef.org/about/who/index_25629.html
    Carol Bellamy  has been Director of the Peace Corps Appointed by President Bill Clinton..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WDCYcUJ4o

So  I would not be surprised if a million children died in Iraq during that time.,   But how and why economic sanctions by a western country kill children/people in one of the richest countries(IRAQ)   in the world EzraJT?

Why does that happen?   Didn't Iraq's had enough oil wealth to promote health care in that country?  Why can not a countries  like Iraq, Iran, Pakistan   make politicians like Clinton so they can do sanctions on America and kill Americans who are in need of medicines?    What is the basic reason?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_Bill_Clinton_administration#Iraq

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq#Effects_on_the_Iraqi_people_during_sanctions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_no-fly_zones

So yes, Clinton certainly promoted peace in Iraq...

is that sarcastic statement?    again let us go back to your post

...............but ridiculous statement on Bill Clinton,

(I also said "o waging war across the planet, like killing nearly a million people in Iraq with his cute little sanctions." not "MILLIONS OF CHILDREN".  Don't put words in my mouth):

So Clinton waged war across the planet and killed nearly a million people in Iraq by his polices..

So,  Is Mr. Clinton worst President of USA since 1942 or did US had presidents worse than Clinton.?  

Reply #175 - January 21, 2014, 03:13 PM

If you want, you can add me on Skype or some other program so we can actually chat one on one and avoid any potential mud slinging.  Just an offer.

Hi  EzraJT,  I am not putting words in  your mouth but cool down.  You sound upset for no good reason .  On that word of yours "Clinton  killing more than million Iraqi people" (clearly large% of that must be children) I am reading more than the wiki links you are throwing in your posts. You know wiki is not a final word.,  one has to go deeper than that. Wiki gives you initial info and some links  on a subject  through which you can do further research.

Oh I'm calmed down and fine, I just don't like being misquoted.  I said nearly a million people, not millions of children.  There's a clear difference between the two statements.  I wasn't offended, just a bit perplexed.

Yes, Wikipedia isn't the final word, but Wikipedia articles are just collections of sources.  I can simply site the sources they give, which are largely UN and international aid agencies.

US Sponsored Genocide Against Iraq 1990-2012. Killed 3.3 Million, Including 750,000 Children

Squeezed to Death  Half a million children have died in Iraq since UN sanctions were imposed -

As many as 576,000 Iraqi children may have died since the end of the Persian Gulf war _1995

Thanks for the links, but I wouldn't say we committed or tried to commit genocide, since I doubt anyone's goal was to kill every Iraqi on the planet.

So  I would not be surprised if a million children died in Iraq during that time.,   But how and why economic sanctions by a western country kill children/people in one of the richest countries(IRAQ)   in the world EzraJT?

Why does that happen?   Didn't Iraq's had enough oil wealth to promote health care in that country?  Why can not a countries  like Iraq, Iran, Pakistan   make politicians like Clinton so they can do sanctions on America and kill Americans who are in need of medicines?    What is the basic reason?

Do you know what economic sanctions are?  Do you even know what Iraq is rich in?  Did you even read the articles you linked to? 

is that sarcastic statement?    again let us go back to your post

Yeah, it was sarcasm.

So Clinton waged war across the planet and killed nearly a million people in Iraq by his polices..

So,  Is Mr. Clinton worst President of USA since 1942 or did US had presidents worse than Clinton.? 

What's with your obsession with best or worst?  I simply asked how he was the only president who cared about everyone, your words.  Give me the reasons and criteria behind your statement.

Also, I don't view Clinton as any better or worse than Reagan or Bush or Obama.  They're cut from the same cloth.

You've already proven my case more than I did by providing numerous sources for one of my statements (that he killed nearly a million in Iraq).
     Reply #176 - January 24, 2014, 03:54 AM

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/world/jan-june14/prisons_01-23.html

Secret CIA prisons... this one in Poland. I heard about this years and years ago. I don't know why it is just now on the news. Oh wait. Maybe that was a different one.. so many. I get confused. Did they ever shut down the one in Brooklyn? Anyone?

Reply #177 - January 24, 2014, 03:32 PM

Secret CIA prisons... this one in Poland. I heard about this years and years ago. I don't know why it is just now on the news. Oh wait. Maybe that was a different one.. so many. I get confused. Did they ever shut down the one in Brooklyn? Anyone?

CIA black sites are nothing new: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_site

Reply #178 - February 08, 2014, 06:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oiVEvVK7p4

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #179 - February 08, 2014, 09:01 PM

I was always a bit intimidated by Girl Scouts. I never made it past Brownies.

• Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 8 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »