Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...

(Read 72184 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...
     Reply #30 - August 31, 2013, 02:15 AM

The "gun show loophole" never existed. That's just a Brady Campaign/VPC buzzword. All it means is that within-state private sales of long guns by non-Federal Firearms License holders are not prohibited by Federal law, but may be regulated by the states. Most of the stalls rented at gun shows are by FFL holders so they have to do the background check and paperwork, but if I want to sell my rifle to you I can without any paperwork in some states, if we're both residents of the same state. I got one of my rifles this way. The idea that straws for cartels in Mexico go to gun shows and stock up on unregistered weapons is ludicrous.

fuck you
     Reply #31 - August 31, 2013, 10:29 PM

Yes. A Romanian semi-auto AKM-type rifle to be exact.

I'm very confident the only things my weapons will ever be used for is collecting dust and occasionally punching holes in paper targets.   I'm tired of collecting them-- it's an expensive hobby and not terribly rewarding if you don't actually make it out shooting too often. ...........

Buy more Guns Colonel Q-D  

It is LAND OF FREEEE......  free guns.. free killings.. free medicare ... free drugs... Free for kids to kill any one they like.. they just got bored ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOTgtWxXCUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pn3AfUczLc

"Oh   land of the free and  Land of Mistakes... "

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - September 02, 2013, 10:01 AM

Amrikaaaa   Land of Justice....

that is from BBC...

A Los Angeles teenager convicted of rape in 2002 has been cleared after his "victim" admitted lying. Brian Banks was sentenced to ten years in prison for raping Wanetta Gibson when he was 16 years-old. He entered a 'no contest plea' and served five years.

Soon after he was released in 2007, Ms Gibson contacted him on facebook with the words "let bygones be bygones". She admitted he was innocent but was concerned she would have to pay back the $1.5m the school gave her in damages at the time. Mr Banks agreed to meet her and videotaped her with the help of the California Innocence Project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GDRrcfd7Uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mtOnNqma1I

well may be good folks may get good stuff in this life instead of after life...

Reply #33 - September 02, 2013, 11:01 PM

every body loves their toys....     but AMRIKAAAAAAAAA The Greatest..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy4y0C4GmYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiXsUkqDxeE

Hmmm   Cute

Nothing amazes me now. Ever since Ginger Spice wore a dress that left her knickers showing on mainstream pre-watershed tv without being called names - all bets are off.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #34 - September 02, 2013, 11:38 PM

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #35 - September 03, 2013, 11:00 AM

Nothing amazes me now. Ever since Ginger Spice wore a dress that left her knickers showing on mainstream pre-watershed tv without being called names - all bets are off.

Cheesy

Well I must agree here I may have given wrong impression about America in this thread putting out some nonsense that goes in that country.,    But apart from the posts and heckling/laughing, and and .... with all its loopholes and bureaucracy in it govt,   "AMERICA IS A GREAT COUNTRY WITH GREAT PEOPLE" .,

it is a melting pot of the world. Intelligents minds and intelligence   are concentrated in that land and they come from all over the world.

Question is why??

I think America's strength lies in "two words "...  "Freedom of Expression"  And protection of freedom of expression irrespective of the government that is in power. Now question is,  in recent times Are they wavering a bit on that ""Freedom of Expression"??

Reply #36 - September 03, 2013, 10:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA1wuQA6MK4

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUEaMA4gRIk

Reply #37 - September 05, 2013, 12:37 AM

Well I must agree here I may have given wrong impression about America in this thread putting out some nonsense that goes in that country.,    But apart from the posts and heckling/laughing, and and .... with all its loopholes and bureaucracy in it govt,   "AMERICA IS A GREAT COUNTRY WITH GREAT PEOPLE" .,

it is a melting pot of the world. Intelligents minds and intelligence   are concentrated in that land and they come from all over the world.

Question is why??

I think America's strength lies in "two words "...  "Freedom of Expression"  And protection of freedom of expression irrespective of the government that is in power. Now question is,  in recent times Are they wavering a bit on that ""Freedom of Expression"??

Lol - Yeezeevee  - Just because you have an art in random posting of videos, I am sure there is method behind the madness, does not mean that others cant use them cryptically either. Good for the goose good for the gander.

Yeah, we know, we know America is Great. Scared the negative publicity will affect your pay?

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #38 - September 05, 2013, 01:00 AM

I like Bill Maher.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #39 - September 11, 2013, 08:13 AM

Lol - Yeezeevee  - Just because you have an art in random posting of videos, I am sure there is method behind the madness, does not mean that others cant use them cryptically either. Good for the goose good for the gander.

Yeah, we know, we know America is Great. Scared the negative publicity will affect your pay?

America is great not because of pay  but because it appears with in that country Good for the goose IS NOT good for the gander. And it has self correcting mechanism  due to its  constitution where fundamental rights are built in it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpPg3XJSWzk

see that 1st amendment at 2.03 mts.,  unfortunately it's politics and its corporations   does not allow other countries to make that constitution. When it comes to people fighting for such things in their own countries,  there  AMRIKA opposes and supports DICKTRAITORS.. it did throughout the history after 2nd world wars..

But why  Cato is  after Israel  devilsadvokat?

Reply #40 - September 16, 2013, 09:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGPpkwZ85NY

... great now 9 year old beating up 3 year olds.. man AMRIKA is on anger hormones.. no doubt it needs religion...

Reply #41 - September 26, 2013, 01:18 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CqA4Qtvaew

Pakistan on the Flight Path of American Power... A talk by Tariq Ali

Reply #42 - September 26, 2013, 08:18 PM

YZV - Did you agree or not? or you want me to do your homework for you.

Reply #43 - September 28, 2013, 08:45 PM

YZV - Did you agree or not? or you want me to do your homework for you.

yes devil....    help me out there  and help me out with these tubes..

Reply #44 - October 06, 2013, 10:20 AM

So what is the story about this lady 34 year old Miriam Carey with a child in her car that was shot down by AMRIKA police after chasing her through American Capital Oddly named after a great ma George Washington?  Well let us read some news  from AMRIKA..

Woman Killed in Capitol Shooting Had Ties to CT, NYC: Sources  that is from nbcnews.com..

The unarmed woman who was shot and killed following a car chase that began at the White House and ended near the Capitol has been identified as a Stamford, Conn. resident originally from New York City, according to multiple law enforcement sources. Checkey Beckford reports.

The sources say Miriam Carey, 34, tried to ram her car through a White House barricade before leading police on a high-speed chase that put the Capitol on lockdown and ended in a hail of gunfire. Carey had been under the delusion the president was communicating with her, a federal law enforcement official said.  Authorities were searching her Connecticut home for clues and speaking with her relatives in Brooklyn and Staten Island. Police were posted outside Carey's sister's home in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, and the block was closed off by NYPD.

Relatives told investigators that Carey suffered from a fall some time ago and began to suffer mental issues, according to a senior law enforcement official. Carey's former employer in Connecticut said she was out of work for two to three weeks in January 2012 after the fall.

Miriam Carey had a good relationship with her mother and her sisters, one of whom is a retired NYPD sergeant, sources told NBC 4 New York.  The Washington Post reported that one of Carey's sisters, a Brooklyn nurse named Amy, was incredulous when told about had happened outside the Capitol.
    "That's impossible. She works, she holds a job," said Amy Carey. The newspaper reports Miriam Carey had four sisters. It's not clear if Amy is the sister who lives in the Bedford-Stuyvesant brownstone. Amy Carey confirmed to the Washington Post that her sister drove a black car but said she knew of nothing that would bring her to Washington. "She wouldn't be in D.C.," she said. "She was just in Connecticut two days ago, I spoke to her... I don't know what's happening."

A property manager at the Stamford condominium complex where Carey lived confirmed an extensive investigation by multiple agencies. "A full investigation is underway by federal authorities who are in Stamford currently," said Mayor Michael A. Pavia in a statement. "Stamford Police are assisting federal authorities as needed."

The building where Carey lived was evacuated as police investigated. A bomb squad and haz-mat team were on the scene as part of standard protocol.  Carey, a dental hygienist, was the mother of a one-year-old child, who was in the car during the shooting and chase, according to officials. The child is said to be OK at a Washington hospital.

A law enforcement official said relatives told police that she suffered from post-partum depression after her baby was born.  Carey's former employer in Connecticut, dentist Barry Weiss, told NBC Connecticut that she was "an average employee."

"There were a few instances of her being headstrong, but generally she was an average employee," Weiss said. "She did her job and left at the end of the day."

Weiss said Carey "could be a bit rough," and after complaints from patients, she was fired in August 2012. "Nothing would have led us to think she would have done this," said Weiss.

The Washington Post reports Carey attended Hostos Community College in the Bronx and graduated with an associate's degree in dental hygiene. She then graduated from Brooklyn College in 2007 with a bachelor's degree in health and nutrition science.

well that is the news about her and apparently  this is the car chase..  Well let me watch the video.,  you too watch it and tell me why AMRIKA Capital police shot her dead.. Did they think she had car full of explosives?? Or they just killed her?  

Reply #45 - October 06, 2013, 12:11 PM

That is terrible - that poor woman and her loved ones! Cry

"The child is said to be OK" OK??? How the heck can someone be "OK" if you are a one year old and your mother has just been killed? finmad

Kind of off-topic, but I saw a documentary on the favelas (slum cities) of Rio de Janeiro a couple of nights ago:

In the US there is one fatality, shot by police, for 37.000 arrests.

In Rio de Janeiro, the police kill one person for every... 27 arrests... wacko

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #46 - October 06, 2013, 12:42 PM

You mean 36.999… arrests?
     Reply #47 - October 06, 2013, 01:06 PM

Always arrest a corpse! It might still be alive and then ultimately exercise its civil rights and get off free if it wasn't arrested properly!

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
     Reply #48 - October 06, 2013, 01:07 PM

That is terrible - that poor woman and her loved ones! Cry

In the US there is one fatality, shot by police, for 37.000 arrests.

In Rio de Janeiro, the police kill one person for every... 27 arrests... wacko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E37QmcPaHE

Well one has to be careful  with these Police.. It is same all over the world unless you are very  rich and famous..

this is from fucking Land of pure..

please don't watch that link  unless you are mentally strong...

Also we must realize all police are not like that.. but in general they tend to be high on natural or unnatural hype,...

Reply #49 - October 06, 2013, 01:52 PM

MASH'ALLAH!!!

This kid is a genius and will be a great baboon scholar for the Land of the Pure and Spread the Great Revelations for the 7thCentury for modern Generations of the Bearded Brigade. This future Scholar of the Universal Scientific and Linguistic Miracle genius should never be questioned and we should never ask for qualifications or ask for evidence due to the following logic:

You should trust me because I am a Muslim, lying is a sin and Muslims will never lie.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #50 - October 06, 2013, 03:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72q6Qb7dkZg

MASH'ALLAH!!!

This kid is a genius and will be a great baboon scholar for the Land of the Pure.........

Common that kid is NOT from Pakistan don't blame Pakistan kids for that Jedi.. English speaks Pakistan kids are much smarter and his pronunciation tells me either he is from Malaysia or Indonesia/Malaysia border.. Or he could be from AMRIKA or from QUEENDOM  his parents being Muslim folks.   Clearly he is brain washed. See this tube below for Educated English speaking Muslims kids from Pakistan of 21st century..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51cGb2uHbwc

watch that..

Reply #51 - October 06, 2013, 03:17 PM

Yeezy bhai, is it not true that whereever the feet of Muslim Mujahids tread that the soil instantly becomes Land of the Pure?

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #52 - October 06, 2013, 04:21 PM

please don't watch that link  unless you are mentally strong...

Cry Maybe put the warning before clips like that...
     Reply #53 - October 22, 2013, 11:14 AM

Cry Maybe put the warning before clips like that...

You got a point there dagon., I apologize for that ., It is late to edit that post..

Well News AMRIKAAA Land of Free says..   Nevada student opens fire at middle school, killing teacher and injuring 2

A teacher at a middle school in Nevada was shot and killed while trying to protect children after a student arrived on campus Monday and started opening fire before turning the weapon on himself, police say.

One male student injured in the shooting at Sparks Middle School in Sparks, Nev., has gone through surgery, while the other is doing well, Washoe County School District Chief of Police Mike Mieras said during a news conference. Family members identified the staff member who was killed as math teacher Michael Landsberry, a 45-year-old military veteran who leaves behind a wife and two stepdaughters.

The gunman died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after turning the semi-automatic handgun on himself, authorities said.

..The school, which enrolls about 700 students in 7th and 8th grades, has a strict uniform policy that forbids the colors red and blue in students' outfits, colors commonly associated with rival gangs.

Well rival gangs and free guns.,  That news is from FOX.,     AMRIKKA  gun loving  foxesnot only spread guns  and gun lovers in AMRIKKA but they also wherever they go, They have done a good job in the Land of pure's lawless land that borders Afghanistan..   Really this FOX culture of America  has to change..

Reply #54 - October 26, 2013, 03:14 PM

Hmm Let us watch some AMRIKA Monkeys..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNY92rzSO98

Oops these are baboons..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXjxgy6MUo

fools pick up few words of  his 1 hr speech and jump like monkeys.. .....

Reply #55 - October 26, 2013, 03:42 PM

Glenn Beck. What a cunt.

Reply #56 - October 28, 2013, 07:38 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8cT_EWfyk

Colin Powell Enters The No Spin Zone with Bill O'R................

Reply #57 - November 23, 2013, 02:02 PM

AMRIKAAA Land of Free ...  

Dollars do not grow on trees:  Deaths, murders and suicides.. Life of some Immigrants from Pakistan  

“The moon is fragrant. And this fragrance links us to the moon. Don’t you see these little boats, floating in the moonlight? Board them and they will take you to the moon.”  This was Asad, a 30-plus young man called lunatic by most of his friends because of his obsession with the moon. He had a vivid imagination, which became even more vivid in a moonlit night.

“You guys just see the outer surface. If you borrow my vision you can also see the dimensions I do. Touch this counter and you can still feel that warmth of the customer who just left. See, the idea is to feel. Touch. Embrace.” Today, Asad is in a hospital, struggling for life. A bullet pierced his skull and came out from the other side. The doctors are still trying to determine the damage the bullet might have done to his brain. He was doing the night shift in a relatively safe area of Northern Virginia when some people broke into the shop, shot him in the head and ran away with the cash.
    As we gathered tonight to pray for his full and early recovery, we remembered another man known among his Pakistani and American friends as Khan Sahib or Mr Khan. He was hacked to death outside his pizza shop in a rough Washington neighbourhood two years ago. Then there was a cabdriver we did not know but attended his funeral prayer when we went to our neighbourhood mosque for the weekly prayers one Friday. He was also shot in the head and died on the spot.

And it was in December 2010, when I received a call from the late film and television actor Jamil Fakhari, asking me to help find his son, Ali Fakhari. His son went missing in New York in early 2009 and the Pakistan Embassy in Washington had told him that his son was murdered, apparently by carjackers. Jamil Fakhari refused to believe the embassy. “My son had no feud with any one. Why would someone kill him?” he said to me. I wanted to explain to him that most immigrant workers are killed because they work in dangerous place and at odd hours. But I could not say this to him. I did not want to break his heart.

Someone else did and Jamil Fakhari died of a stroke soon after he accepted his son’s death.

Immigrants are forced to do such jobs because sometimes these are the only jobs available to them. “People think that in America, dollars grow on trees,” Asad once told us at the tavern. “And when you tell them how difficult America is for immigrants, they get offended.” He said he shared his troubles with a cousin in Pakistan, he said: “Yes, you enjoy all the luxuries of the first world in America and try to discourage us. Why? Did I ask you to get me a visa?” He was right. Those in the home countries do not understand. But did we? Did we ever bother to think it’s not easy to uproot and then to grow new roots in new lands?

Worse are those who climb the dollar-ladder a little and slip. Unlike other Americans who have been living here for generations, they do not realise that hundreds of thousands of small businesses fail in America every year. Financial troubles lead to family disputes which often lead to kids running away from home and parents ending up in mental asylums. In extreme cases, some people also kill themselves.
    New York State Police reported on Friday that a man killed his wife and two sons before killing himself in an area called Pleasant Valley. The Lodhi family lived in rural Goshen in Orange County for about a year and a half before they moved out in August to Pleasant Valley. Other neighbours too had nothing but good things to say about Abbas Lodhi and his wife Sarwat, whom friends called Mona, and their two kids, ages 13 and 9.  Police said the father murdered his entire family before killing himself.  

Strange case of Lodhi and that is yesterday's news and is from AMRIKA

that is 43 year old Sarwat Lodhi, 43 with her sons..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FjHpfik3is

A pharmacist killed his wife and then used a shotgun to kill his two sons and himself in what state police called a "senseless tragedy" they still can't explain.

Abbas Lodhi first shot Sarwat Lodhi, then killed 13-year-old Mujtabah and 9-year-old Zain, state police Trooper Melissa McMorris said Friday. His body and those of his children were found Thursday morning in their Dutchess County hometown, Pleasant Valley, a 90-minute drive north of New York City.

Sarwat Lodhi's body was found Friday afternoon by a homeowner along a road 13 miles away in Wappingers Falls, McMorris said.

Mr. Abbas Lodhi  shot his wife dumped the body 14 miles away from home came back home killed his two sons and himself. Apparently all that tragedy is because of his Financial troubles in AMRIKA...  Back in home in Pakistan their near & dear think  Dollars grown on trees in AMRIKA .. once you move out of country to AMRIKA everything become allah heaven..

Oh well life goes on..   All that was written by Anwar Iqbal who is a correspondent for Dawn, based in Washington, DC

Reply #58 - December 04, 2013, 02:16 AM

AMRIKA.. the biggest parasite?? well I don't know.. may be it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGinXcbd5pY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEwJA47N8Ig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvfyqlDeAgo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=figx6F29RMU

Alllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooakbaaaaaaaaaaar

Reply #59 - December 13, 2013, 03:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBn2wIQWoB8

Learn..learn.....  foxy foxes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjR_jv3uNlE

• Previous page 1 23 4 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »