Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...

(Read 72189 times)
  • 12 3 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • AMRIKAAA Land of Free ... We were bored so we decided to kill somebody...
     OP - August 21, 2013, 06:47 PM

We were bored so we decided to kill somebody... AMRIKA Land of Free

From left, James Francis Edwards, 15, Chancey Allen Luna, 16, and Michael Dewayne Jones, 17. Edwards and Luna were charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a college baseball player out for a jog in Oklahoma

ames Francis Edwards Jr., 15, and Chancey Allen Luna, 16, were charged with murder. A third teenager, Michael Dewayne Jones, 17, was charged with being an accessory to murder after the fact and with firing a weapon. All were charged as adults, according to the Stephens County District Attorney’s Office...

.“They saw Christopher go by, and one of them said: ‘There’s our target,’” the chief, Danny Ford, told the AP. “The boy who has talked to us said, ‘We were bored and didn’t have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody.’”

Lane, 22, is from Australia but was in Oklahoma playing baseball. He was a rising senior at East Central University in Ada, Okla., a catcher who started 14 games and hit .250 for the Tigers this season, according to the school’s athletics website.

Witnesses told Australian television that Lane staggered and collapsed on the road after he was shot in the back with a .22-caliber revolver on Friday afternoon. Lane’s father, Peter, said that the killing was “heartless, and to try to understand it is a short way to insanity.”

Jennifer Luna, who identified herself as the mother of Chancey Luna, said her son should be punished if he was involved.

In a tearful interview with reporters, she addressed the parents of the dead ballplayer: “I wouldn’t want to be in that position that they’re in right now. I’m always on my kids. I always tell them: If I lost y’all, I wouldn’t be able to live.”

The three teens are being held in individual cells at the Stephens County jail, Sheriff Wayne McKinney told NBC News. He said that there has been an escalation in major crimes committed by people under 18 in recent years in Stephens County, a rural ranching and farming community about an hour and a half outside Oklahoma City.

Yap.......... we are bored.,   take a gun and shoot some one who is jogging..  too much freedom and no parental control .. well that is the news from AMRIKA.. Every one is very busy in AMRIKAA.. no time for kids..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #1 - August 21, 2013, 09:06 PM

Don't mention stricter gun laws. It could cost lives.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #2 - August 21, 2013, 11:34 PM

Roll Eyes

fuck you
     Reply #3 - August 22, 2013, 01:52 AM

It really does baffle me why American's are so happy for such easy access. Some people aren't perfectly responsible with a rigid respect for life and wellbeing.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #4 - August 22, 2013, 02:17 AM

As a guy who's got an (completely legal) AK up against his bed three feet away from him, do you know what baffles me?

Out of all our domestic policies and social ills, our gun laws seem to be what Euros and limeys focus on the most. Not our lack of single-payer or otherwise affordable, universal and comprehensive healthcare, not our poor labor laws or the lack of laws demanding accountability of the corporations, not our lack of campaign finance laws, not the violent militarization of our borders, not an overly aggressive and unaccountable security state, not even our racist criminal injustice system nor our world-leading incarceration rates that make China, Russia and Iran seem liberal and restrained by comparison.

Nope, what you guys primarily cite and get worked up over is the fact I can buy a gun. Now tell me, why is that? Is it that you exalt the state so much or is it that you prefer to think of us as a bunch of violent barbarians rather than look at systemic problems, or is it simply corporate media brainwashing which tells you this is the biggest problem in America-- the ability of someone who isn't a criminal or a paid government thug to possess a firearm? Why is it so important for you guys that ordinary people like me be disarmed? Why is that your (seemingly) biggest concern about US domestic policy?

Yeas QSE I'm being strident here, but you do seem like an intelligent and open-minded person, so honestly think about it and give me an answer please.

fuck you
     Reply #5 - August 22, 2013, 02:51 AM

It's not the fact of buying a gun but the ease one can be bought. The access is baffling. Having weapons of war will make people not used to that blink in confusion. It's not that we can't understand legally owning a handgun for safety purposes, but why someone would need a AR-15-style semiautomatic rifle or an AK47 as opposed to a glock 19. Also the idea of being able to just stock up on bullets, and I'm not talking a few clips for the shooting range but enough to commit a massacre as easily as you currently can.

Someone owning a revolver or as I mentioned a glock 19 or something similar does make sense. The current laws and culture just don't.

Reply #6 - August 22, 2013, 03:04 AM

Doesn't answer my question though.

fuck you
     Reply #7 - August 22, 2013, 03:08 AM

Why harp on about guns and not the other things you mentioned? It's one of the things most in the news so what's most on peoples minds.

Reply #8 - August 22, 2013, 03:11 AM

So then...

Now tell me, why is that? Is it that you exalt the state so much or is it that you prefer to think of us as a bunch of violent barbarians rather than look at systemic problems, or is it simply corporate media brainwashing which tells you this is the biggest problem in America-- the ability of someone who isn't a criminal or a paid government thug to possess a firearm? Why is it so important for you guys that ordinary people like me be disarmed? Why is that your (seemingly) biggest concern about US domestic policy?

the bolded bit then?

fuck you
     Reply #9 - August 22, 2013, 03:15 AM

Not the biggest problem, I don't think that at all, but there is truth to the statement that it's the most well known thing. The majority of the world would either want to adopt certain American practices, is horrified by others, or flat out unaware of them.

Reply #10 - August 22, 2013, 05:25 PM

And why is that?

fuck you
     Reply #11 - August 25, 2013, 12:46 AM

So Q you have an AK47? I have a shirt with a picture of it. Lol  You practise using it? You could shoot someone with it if they broke into your house? have you other guns? I mean I would have thought that a handgun would be more practical for self-defence/ease of carrying. But you have an AK47, that's fucking cool in one sense but does it say something about you dude. Are you expecting a revolution.  An AK47 - how is your aim?

Anyways, one question I have always wanted to ask, maybe you are not the right person but how much of 'the right to bear arms' is all about protection/fear from the black man? Any truth in that?

Sure there are those that need them for work, farmers here do to, but in the urban areas.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #12 - August 25, 2013, 08:31 AM

I don't think, even in America, that three juveniles with juvenile records are supposed to have access to guns.  As for the rest of it, America will repeal the Second Amendment the same day Britain brings back the death penalty - never.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #13 - August 25, 2013, 12:16 PM

8 year old Boy played video game, and  shoots his  90-year-old relative to death says news

SLAUGHTER, La. (AP) — Authorities in Louisiana say an 8-year-old boy intentionally shot and killed a 90-year-old woman who was his caregiver after watching a video game with violent themes. East Feliciana Parish sheriff's deputies said the juvenile was playing the video game Grand Theft Auto IV — a realistic game that's been associated with encouraging violence and awards points to players for killing people — just minutes before the fatal shooting.

Authorities are calling the shooting a homicide. Sgt. Kevin Garig told The Advocate that the identities of both the shooter and the victim are being withheld.

Garig said the woman died after suffering at least one gunshot wound to the head. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Louisiana law prohibits authorities from charging the child with a crime because of his age.  

AMRIKA land of bored kid, s bored parents,  war mongering politicians , jobless youth and  zillion dollar CEOS and..and lots of jails..

Reply #14 - August 25, 2013, 03:42 PM

There was that recent story of a 5 year old who shot his 2 year old sister with a rifle marketed for that age group. Seriously, I'm not making this up.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/05/crickett-rifle-marketing-kids

Reply #15 - August 25, 2013, 03:45 PM

Yeah, I remember that story.  Crazy as that is, its supposed to be for parents to teach their children how to use guns under adult supervision.  Unsupervised juveniles, especially those with criminal records already, are not supposed to be running around with guns.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #16 - August 25, 2013, 10:29 PM

I always thought America's right to bear arms resulted from a complete distrust of government?   Huh?

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #17 - August 25, 2013, 11:59 PM

Two 16 year old  teens beat combat-wounded WWII veteran to death  says news

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Police in Spokane, Wash., have arrested one of two teens suspected of fatally beating an 88-year-old veteran of World War II who had survived the battle for Okinawa. Police contend that two 16-year-old boys approached Delbert Belton in his car at random Wednesday night outside an Eagles Lodge as he was waiting for a friend.

Belton was found by police with serious head injuries and died in the hospital Thursday. Belton’s death has struck a chord nationally and sparked outrage on social media. “He fought for this country,” said Belton’s sister, Alberta Tosh, on Friday. “Then he comes home and a couple of creeps kill him in the worst way.” Police Chief Frank Straub said there was no information that the attack was motivated by anything other than robbery. Police were offering no details about the crime itself, including what was taken, if anything.

“I don’t really care what their motive was,” Straub added. “We are not going to tolerate this.” Such random attacks are rare in Spokane, a city of 210,000 people in eastern Washington, Straub said. Police say the arrested teen was being held on charges of robbery and first degree murder.

Straub identified the suspect still at large as 16-year-old Kenan D. Adams-Kinard. Even though he is a juvenile, his name and photo were released because he remains a danger to the community, Straub said. The Associated Press doesn’t usually name juvenile suspects, but is identifying the teen because of the manhunt. “We are asking the community’s assistance to locate him,” Straub said. “We are asking Mr. Kinard to surrender immediately.”

“He displayed very aggressive and violent conduct with his assault of Mr. Belton,” Straub said, adding that he believed the arrest of the second suspect was imminent. Both of the suspects have juvenile court records and have past convictions for assault, Straub said. Straub also offered his condolences to Belton’s family. “He is a World War II veteran who suffered injuries in Okinawa,” Straub said. “The Spokane Police Department has been working tirelessly to identify and apprehend the suspects.”

Well that is the news from AMRIKA..  

AMRIKA Land of Free  The Land of Jails and the Land of Fatherless kids..   And the land where old people are put in to some nursing homes ..Amrika is the land  of boredom for old  folks

Reply #18 - August 26, 2013, 12:02 AM

If only AMRIKA had Shariah law and was filled with Muslims.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #19 - August 26, 2013, 04:54 PM

So Q you have an AK47?

Yes. A Romanian semi-auto AKM-type rifle to be exact.

I have a shirt with a picture of it. Lol

As do I.

You practise using it?

Not much anymore. Haven't gone to the range in a couple of years. I'm lazy and cheap like that. It and my other guns just collect dust.

You could shoot someone with it if they broke into your house?

If I felt I needed to yeah. I wouldn't do it if they weren't armed themselves though. Course in this country most people who do break in when you're home are armed, heavily armed.

have you other guns?

Yes.

I mean I would have thought that a handgun would be more practical for self-defence/ease of carrying.

Home defense AK is better-- easier to aim, and if it's a home invasion the robbers normally come in a heavily armed group so the extra firepower would come in handy. Yes handguns are much easier to carry around. Tongue However I rarely do so even though where I live now you don't need a license to carry. It's a safe area, I don't have a reason to be goin strapped all the time.

Are you expecting a revolution.

Nope. If I were I wouldn't be mentioning my ownership of firearms over the internet. Tongue Yeah, I'm very confident the only things my weapons will ever be used for is collecting dust and occasionally punching holes in paper targets.

how is your aim?

Pretty shit. I'm left-eye dominant and furthermore need glasses but am too lazy to go to the eye doctor. However I have a nice little red dot optic from Belarus that makes aiming much easier.

Anyways, one question I have always wanted to ask, maybe you are not the right person but how much of 'the right to bear arms' is all about protection/fear from the black man? Any truth in that?

Yes there's some truth in that. It's certainly an unspoken motivator behind many NRA-types. However there's some truth in the oft-made claim that racism is behind gun CONTROL as well. Fact is in America there are a lot of things that are tied in with anti-Black racism-- it's one of this society's foundations, really.

Sure there are those that need them for work, farmers here do to, but in the urban areas.

Heh well now that I live in a rural area I'm gonna be selling off many of my guns and rarely ever carry. I purchased all mine when living in an urban area. I lived in a poor neighborhood with lots of violent crime. Having a gun around is a pretty good insurance policy against home invasion. Nowadays I live in a safe area, don't feel like I need the guns, plus I'm tired of collecting them-- it's an expensive hobby and not terribly rewarding if you don't actually make it out shooting too often.

I always thought America's right to bear arms resulted from a complete distrust of government?   Huh?

That's the basis for recognizing the right of the people to possess firearms, but not an explanation of America's gun culture.

As far as the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution goes and similar provisions in the Bills of Rights/Constitutions of the constituent state, we actually got the idea from you limeys:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Bill_of_Rights#Provisions_of_the_Act

We just expanded on it and made the right broader.

fuck you
     Reply #20 - August 27, 2013, 01:23 AM

Colonel Q - thanx for the reply. I was under the impression that you only had an AK47, having it part of a bigger selection makes more sense - if you only had an ak47 that would be odd, or would it not in your opinion?

Gun Control - do you support it? I mean wouldn't it be a good thing not to be able to buy the high-powered stuff? Wouldn't a handgun for everyone suffice?

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #21 - August 27, 2013, 01:50 AM

1. Heh perhaps it would be odd but if I could only own one firearm it would probably be an AK (at least for rifles).

2. No, I oppose it in its current form and what I assume you mean by "gun control." I support comprehensive global gun control at the point of production, but categorically oppose selective gun control at the point of retail. In other words, if you limit sales to everyone (including institutional actors like the gov't) then I support gun control, but picking and choosing who gets to have the tools of violence and control based on who is authorized to do so by the ruling class/state, that I'm all set with...it's not ethically justified. As far as working class people may support it, it's purely a function of fear and desire for someone else to protect them. Plus I likes my toys. Smiley

fuck you
     Reply #22 - August 29, 2013, 02:36 PM

...........Plus I likes my toys. Smiley

every body loves their toys....     but AMRIKAAAAAAAAA The Greatest..  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy4y0C4GmYU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiXsUkqDxeE

Hmmm   Cute

Reply #23 - August 29, 2013, 03:49 PM

Ah yes. How lovely. A skinny woman with no arse twerking. That’s … ‘sexy’ Roll Eyes.

As for AK–47s, I have an album with an AK on the cover.
     Reply #24 - August 29, 2013, 03:51 PM

Is it really necessary to misspell the word "America" every single time, Yeez?
     Reply #25 - August 29, 2013, 04:19 PM

^ Yeah, everyone knows it’s spelt AmeriKKKa Tongue
     Reply #26 - August 29, 2013, 04:39 PM

Is it really necessary to misspell the word "America" every single time, Yeez?

AMRIKAAAAAAAAA!!
     Reply #27 - August 30, 2013, 12:21 PM

While I am here now.

Colonel Q

How about everyone in America who wants a gun is allowed one rifle (say an AK47) but it can be chosen by consensus - this is to be kept at home - in case of home invasions and then they are allowed one gun as personal safety when not at home. I don't know my guns but say a Beretta or something else chosen by consensus.

You still have the right to bear arms. You have your personal safety sorted out. We might read of mass shootings in the future - well not as bad they are now.

Reply #28 - August 31, 2013, 01:22 AM

That would be similar to the Swiss model, which I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to, though in Switzerland its part of a standing militia for national defense not for personal defense, still (unless they changed it recently under the heavy EU pressure they've been getting) most homes have a full-auto SIG 550 and box of ammo in them.

Really though I'm not in favor of any major new gun control laws here until such time as the capitalist system has been replaced and the coercive/surveillance power of the state limited. At that point I think more controls at the point of manufacture would be appropriate. We're a loooooong way from that though, so I don't see myself supporting gun control anytime soon, even if I end up selling all of mine.

fuck you
     Reply #29 - August 31, 2013, 01:55 AM

Boy! In AMRIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA your countrymen kill almost 100 times more people per capita with guns than in the UK mysmilie_977 And 7 times more than Switzerland.

Also, you have the "right to bear arms" totally wrong. It just means the federal government won't chop off your limbs without due process.

And whatever happened to "a well-regulated militia"Huh? Did they forget about that one when automatic weapons were introduced so people didn't have to band together to fire an effective volley since people could do that now all by themselves?

Also... Dude, your government got thermo-nuclear weapons Tongue

Do you still have the gun show loophole which supply the Mexican gangs and everyone else with everything they need to kill effectively?

Don't go to Honduras, Jamaica or El Salvadar - more than 10 times the gun murder rate there than in the US (actually more than 20 times in Honduras!)

Gun violence in the UK is almost non-existant? 8 times less than Denmark in 2010?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • 12 3 ... 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »