Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Have you been to Ummah.com ?

(Read 107030 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 19 20 2122 23 ... 28 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Have you been to Ummah.com ?
     Reply #600 - December 01, 2015, 01:28 AM

It's sad how they brainwashed the Salafis in America to think we should have some type of Nationalism pride for Saudi Arabia because "it's our country that rules by the Shariah"

I showed my Canadian friend a youtube clip of a Saudi lecturer talking about the women in Jannah. My friend never heard of Islam, or knew any Muslims, and she was shocked.

"Big breasts that never sag"
    "Better than these unveiled whores on the streets"
    "Whenever you tear her hymen in Jannah, it's replaced"

He really said all of these things word for word in Arabic.  It all goes back to the ideology at the end of the day.

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
    "Let all the people in all the worlds be in peace."
     Reply #601 - December 01, 2015, 01:55 AM

That's embarrassing  Embarrassed. Even though I don't follow the religion anymore I feel a sense of shame when others learn about this nonsense.

By the way what is so great about the Hoor Al-Ayn? Won't it be like shagging a see-though, emotionless bot Huh?
     Reply #602 - December 01, 2015, 02:11 AM

My favorite is when Islamic Imams can't answer "If the men get Hur Al-Ayn, what do the women get?" They dance around this question and basically say, "Allah will suffice her with something."

The concept of Jannah becomes ridiculous when you realize that you can't truly enjoy pleasure without pain... And constant pleasure is not noble. "But Allah makes all things possible, brother."

The idea of having gold goblets, and eating fruit all day doesn't seem appealing to me. Plus there's an obsession with date palms and dates.. I like dates.. But not that much..
    "Allah made this description so we can have an idea of Jannah, brother." Yeah maybe for their time, but it's not suitable for me.

Another dumb thing they tell Muslim men who let the beard grow is, "Let your beard grow in this life and you won't have a beard in Jannah. You'll have a baby smooth face."

So they recognize that it's nice to have a baby smooth face! And yet they criticize guys without beards as being "fags" or "looking deformed and not looking like a true man."

Double standards and contradictions.

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
     Reply #603 - December 01, 2015, 02:37 AM

Yeah, Jannah was never appealing to me either. But then again I was not promised sexy bots with ever-mending hymens Tongue

What I was normally to was "women of this world will be far more beautiful than the Hoor Al Ayn!" and "you shall be the queen of them all!" and "men are polygamous by nature and women are monogamous. That's why men get Hoor Al Ayn and women do not - it is not in your nature to desire more than one man and besides you won't be jealous!"

Excuses excuses *sighs*

There's also the fact that we are told not to be materialistic but should strive for a place that promises is palaces in the sky :/
     Reply #604 - December 01, 2015, 02:51 AM

"women of this world will be far more beautiful than the Hoor Al Ayn!" and "you shall be the queen of them all!"

And this is why I have a theory that Allah is a Gangster God. This is why many people from low income areas convert to a literalist interpretation of Islam.

The men spit this "You're the Queen" game but have women on the side (3 other wives or women waiting in Jannah)

You're told if you're not Muslim or an apostate, "You will be a loser in this life and the hereafter."

Imagine a *mafia voice*"You're a loser. You're a loser. Get outta here!"
    That's basically what Allah is saying.

If you apostate, "We gotta take 'em out" *Drive by with an uzi* (killing the apostate)

The different sects are like the Crips and the Bloods. "Yo, he's Shia, we don't rock those colors yo!"

You insult someone's Shaykh, it's like you insulted the Gang Leader.

And when you get to Jannah, you get to snort all the coke you want.

Reply #605 - December 01, 2015, 03:29 AM

And this is why I have a theory that Allah is a Gangster God.

hello  ExMuslimVlogGuy...

the secret of Islam is "THERE IS NO ALLAH and THERE WAS NO Muhammad"

the secret of Christianity is "THERE IS NO GOD  and THERE WAS NO Christ"

and same thing goes to Judaism and ll umpteen religions on his earth..
    .........This is why many people ..convert to a literalist interpretation of Islam..............

they are rebelling., they are irrational  and not using their brain

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #606 - December 01, 2015, 03:45 AM

"they are rebelling., they are irrational  and not using their brain"

yeezevee,

I was just listening to Dawkins, and he was saying, "It's great that Ex-Muslims are getting to know one another during our times, because they need to know that they actually exist."

Such a beautiful statement, because I never would have thought that Ex-Muslims who had the level of knowledge and understanding that you guys have on this forum existed. far away hug

I always thought with my previous irrational and rebellious mind, "Ex-Muslims are Ex-Muslims because of culture and ignorance."

It's very sad that many of us don't realize we're being irrational and rebellious. I do think I had some brains, I just let anger and rage take over me.

Reply #607 - December 01, 2015, 09:04 AM

"women of this world will be far more beautiful than the Hoor Al Ayn!" and "you shall be the queen of them all!"

And this is why I have a theory that Allah is a Gangster God. This is why many people from low income areas convert to a literalist interpretation of Islam.

The men spit this "You're the Queen" game but have women on the side (3 other wives or women waiting in Jannah)

You're told if you're not Muslim or an apostate, "You will be a loser in this life and the hereafter."

If you apostate, "We gotta take 'em out" *Drive by with an uzi* (killing the apostate)

The different sects are like the Crips and the Bloods. "Yo, he's Shia, we don't rock those colors yo!"

Lol! Interesting way to put it.
     Reply #608 - December 01, 2015, 11:14 AM

Reply #609 - December 01, 2015, 04:39 PM

Yeah, Jannah was never appealing to me either. But then again I was not promised sexy bots with ever-mending hymens Tongue

What I was normally to was "women of this world will be far more beautiful than the Hoor Al Ayn!" and "you shall be the queen of them all!" and "men are polygamous by nature and women are monogamous. That's why men get Hoor Al Ayn and women do not - it is not in your nature to desire more than one man and besides you won't be jealous!"

Excuses excuses *sighs*

There's also the fact that we are told not to be materialistic but should strive for a place that promises is palaces in the sky :/

You reminded me of this.  Smiley

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=7438.msg757134#msg757134
     Reply #610 - December 01, 2015, 04:57 PM

I remember Muhammad was asked what the first meal of Jannah was.. And he basically said Fish cod liver.. I guess that was a delicacy at the time... But what about the vegan or vegetarian muslims?  Wink

Reply #611 - December 01, 2015, 05:46 PM

Don't be a mubtadi', is the answer.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #612 - December 01, 2015, 05:53 PM

lol Cornflower..

When Salafis found out I was vegan, they treated me as if I was a mubtadi.' Then when I left Islam, one Salafi simpleton's response was, "Subhan Allah. Look how Allah misguided you. You went from worshipping the creator to worshipping food."

piggy

Reply #613 - December 01, 2015, 05:57 PM

From carrots to kufr. It’s a slippery slope.
     Reply #614 - December 01, 2015, 06:05 PM

You can't make make that shit up, and it makes me wonder how the logical train of thought really works. Akhi, you shouldn't shun food allah made halal for his servants, no wonder allah turned his back on you when you turned your back on the barakah he bestowed upon us.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #615 - December 01, 2015, 06:31 PM

I was grateful for that experience because it taught me about rationale. I had 3 types of Salafis come at me from these angles

Salafi 1 (the one I mentioned) - "You worship food now!?" After I made him angry, he said, "Whatever Kafir. I'm going to eat fried chicken after Dhuhr prayer. haha!" This one had no intellect whatsoever.

Salafi 2 - He said,  "You can still be a Muslim and be Vegan. He told me, "Don't worry about being Salafi, just be a Muslim." So he kind of even denounced his own ideology out of desperation to get me back. He used somewhat of a logical approach.

Salafi 3- This one said, "Actually being Vegan is closer to Salafism than many think." This was the philosopher.

It proved to me that all types of Islam, including "the saved sect" are all just social constructs.

Reply #616 - December 01, 2015, 06:34 PM

The funny thing is, as I was looking at your post, I was thinking, “actually, eating meat is mubah – there is no reward or punishment associated with doing or not doing it. Therefore, so long as he didn’t consider eating meat to be haram, then there is nothing wrong with being a vegan from a salafi standpoint. Wallahu a’lam.”  
    Old geezer
     Reply #617 - December 01, 2015, 06:34 PM

Wait, your leaving Islam had to do with you becoming a vegan? Actually, I would've been a mixture of Salafi 2 and 3.

Reply #618 - December 01, 2015, 06:39 PM

Grin Ya shaykh, why does the shaykh-ness never really disappear?

Reply #619 - December 01, 2015, 06:43 PM

I dunno! Help me, CF! I obviously need to increase my kufr and ma’siyah!  Grin
     Reply #620 - December 01, 2015, 06:53 PM

I don't know what more sins we can commit? Our clothes are haram, our food is haram, our income is haram. What more is there?

EDIT: I got it! You're purifying your heart with the recitation of the Quran. You gotta stop that, bro. I subconsciously repressed all my hifdh until recently. Even juzz amma was a blank. Then I missed it too much, so I'm back to reciting al Baqarah despite knowing better.

Reply #621 - December 01, 2015, 06:55 PM

I don't know what more sins we can commit? Our clothes are haram, our food is haram, our income is haram. What more is there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqkwykA4iFw  Smiley
     Reply #622 - December 01, 2015, 06:56 PM

Wait, your leaving Islam had to do with you becoming a vegan? Actually, I would've been a mixture of Salafi 2 and 3.

No, definitely not. I left Islam because I questioned a lot of things, and I isolated myself to critically think. I considered myself an agnostic muslim at first (I just happened to become vegan during this time.) Then became an agnostic theist. Then agnostic atheist.

When Muslims found out, they blamed it on the Veganism. I was notoriously known as "THE VEGAN KAFIR." And Veganism has nothing to do with Islam.. Except 'Eid al adha where a man has to slaughter and eat the meat. I see Vegan Muslimahs on YouTube who don't address this issue.

I'm more of a Vegetarian now though.

Reply #623 - December 01, 2015, 07:00 PM

You always get my heart racing  001_wub

Reply #624 - December 01, 2015, 09:20 PM

Reply #625 - December 01, 2015, 09:24 PM

EDIT: I got it! You're purifying your heart with the recitation of the Quran. You gotta stop that, bro. I subconsciously repressed all my hifdh until recently. Even juzz amma was a blank. Then I missed it too much, so I'm back to reciting al Baqarah despite knowing better.

What's it like reading the Quran after leaving Islam? I still have this weird fondness for certain verses but have not picked it up in ages.
     Reply #626 - December 01, 2015, 10:03 PM

It feels nice. If I ignore the less nicer verses. But the same spiritual attachment is gone. It doesn't go "deep" inside like it did as a believer.

Reply #627 - December 01, 2015, 10:38 PM

That's good, might go back to the verses I enjoy once I'm comfortable with it Smiley
     Reply #628 - December 02, 2015, 03:18 AM

This is explored in the book A Plague of Angels by Sheri S. Tepper. It is presented quite seamlessly, the blending of gangster culture and Islam.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #629 - December 02, 2015, 03:55 AM

I saw a review of it. 6/10..

• Previous page 1 ... 19 20 2122 23 ... 28 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »