Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Have you been to Ummah.com ?

(Read 114219 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 21 22 2324 25 ... 28 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Have you been to Ummah.com ?
     Reply #660 - December 04, 2015, 10:36 AM

There are a number of Hadiths showing Muhammad's obvious favouritism towards Aisha. His wives even sent Fatima to complain on their behalf and ask him to treat them all equally. Muhammad just laughed it off, even though unequal treatment in polygamy is supposed to be a major sin.
     Reply #661 - December 04, 2015, 10:46 AM

Ugh, so the dreaded whip hadith does exist..

Man, this religion is so messed up.

I just had an encounter with someone who knew me 2 years ago. I didn't really say much but express that I left Islam, and all he said was,

"Why are you slandering Allah, His Books, and Messengers?"
    "You are doomed. Return back to Allah."
    "Normally people give up on their deen for worldly pleasures, but you're just totally insane."

The irrationality of this religion, I tell ya. Roll Eyes

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
    "Let all the people in all the worlds be in peace."
     Reply #662 - December 04, 2015, 10:59 AM

Discussion about said hadith here: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-10626.html

Loving the mental gymnastics here: http://seekershub.org/ans-blog/2010/08/17/explaining-a-hadith-on-disciplining-children/

In truth, this hadith demonstrates the depth of the Prophet’s wisdom, especially in knowing how to deal with children and their various inclinations.

Cheesy

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #663 - December 04, 2015, 11:00 AM

"...but you're just totally insane."

Well, the pen has been lifted from the one who is asleep and the one who is insane, so you're good to go.  dance
     Reply #664 - December 04, 2015, 11:17 AM

Exactly what I was going to tell him, happymurtad! lol

Some Salafis Muslims were debating that issue whether or not if they should make takfir on me. When at the time, I explicitly said, "I'm not a Muslim. I don't know what I believe anymore."

Someone had a grudge against me and said that I was not mentally stable (using it as an insult more than a medical application.) While some made takfir, some were saying "Maybe the pen has been lifted since he has mental problems."

Oh god. *facepalm*

"If you don't like your religion's fundamentalists, then maybe there's something wrong with your religion's fundamentals."
    "Demanding blind respect but not offering any respect in reciprocation is laughable."
     Reply #665 - December 04, 2015, 01:10 PM

There are a number of Hadiths showing Muhammad's obvious favouritism towards Aisha. His wives even sent Fatima to complain on their behalf and ask him to treat them all equally. Muhammad just laughed it off, even though unequal treatment in polygamy is supposed to be a major sin.

Ah, Mohammad. The most perfect moral compass of all time  Afro

If there's a person who gets defended the most for his contradictory statements, it would be him!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #666 - December 04, 2015, 01:24 PM

sheikh

"Muhammad laughed it off because.. Well women are emotional, brother."

http://5pillarsuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/abu-eesa.png

Reply #667 - December 04, 2015, 01:32 PM

Abu Eesa, he pissed a lot of women off a couple of years ago during International Women's Day.

But yeah, it seems like Muhammad got away with bending and breaking a lot of rules whenever it suited him. And nobody ever questions that.
     Reply #668 - December 04, 2015, 02:29 PM

There are a number of Hadiths showing Muhammad's obvious favouritism towards Aisha.

Its interesting, as Aisha seemed to have his number and told him off about how "the Lord hastened to do his bidding".   

Was she able to do that because she was his favourite, or was her  attitude a refreshing change from everyone around him, not that I blame the discretion of the other wives, for he could be capricious.

Reply #669 - December 04, 2015, 02:45 PM

I wonder how different our conversations about Muhammad would be if we viewed him PRIMARILY as the founder of the Arab empire. (real or legendary)

Would his spiritual inclinations matter as much? Would the fact that he invoked God in his success matter as much? (What great ancient leader didn’t?) Would his marriages matter as much?

And I wonder how different things would be if we saw the state of Islam today as the state of a failed empire that still has not adapted, recovered, or moved on yet, as opposed to as a way of life that would even have the chance at being compatible with modern standards of morality.
     Reply #670 - December 04, 2015, 03:02 PM

I think the Battle of Camel summed up everything on how Islam would have been if it were in existence today. Substitute the ancient things like camels, swords, etc. with modern technology.

It was just in their behavior to have hatred and jealousy against one another. They didn't embrace or care what the "kuffar" were doing. As long as they could invade them when the time came.

They would fight over what they thought Muhammad would have wanted. A shade of Muhammad is what they lived by. The Sunnah is just a façade of what they (Muslims) are truly like deep down inside. I think there are deeper issues that they have in which they don't want to deal with, so they just choose to follow Islam like the rest of us did.

Reply #671 - December 04, 2015, 03:39 PM

I wonder how different our conversations about Muhammad would be if we viewed him PRIMARILY as the founder of the Arab empire. (real or legendary)

Would his spiritual inclinations matter as much? Would the fact that he invoked God in his success matter as much? (What great ancient leader didn’t?) Would his marriages matter as much?

And I wonder how different things would be if we saw the state of Islam today as the state of a failed empire that still has not adapted, recovered, or moved on yet, as opposed to as a way of life that would even have the chance at being compatible with modern standards of morality.

He would be just like any other figure in history like Alexander and Caesar. Average people wouldn't rush to defend Mo since he wouldn't be a paragon of a religion they happen to follow. Only those with nationalistic ideas would do so and it would be restrict to a smaller area. Also some of the "fame" would shift to other figures as they expanded the empire far more than Mo did. Just as with Alexander's father Philip who actually set the stage for Alexander, the conquest and subjection of Greece, the reforms of the military, etc. All were due to Philip not his son. Not many laymen give an credit to Philip since they are obvious to his place within Alexander's accomplishment. Likewise Alexander's religious views and claims would be contextualized within his culture and have no impact on if these religious view were actually true; son of a God, Godhood, etc. Once the idolization of a figure due to religion vanishes the view of the masses no longer has the influence it would have under the guise of religion.
     Reply #672 - December 04, 2015, 04:01 PM

There were plenty of sons of God out there, including Alexander: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_God
     Reply #673 - December 05, 2015, 03:31 PM

I was just focusing on two individuals which would be know to the average member here.
     Reply #674 - December 05, 2015, 03:40 PM

Yes sorry, I wasn't intending to sound critical at all. I agree with your post. The whole subject of pre-modern political leaders having religious roles as well is interesting.
     Reply #675 - December 10, 2015, 02:36 PM

For All Hoor Lovers!!!!
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459246-For-All-The-Hoor-Lovers!!!!

I swear, these men sound like twelve year old boys  Roll Eyes
     Reply #676 - December 10, 2015, 02:58 PM

The one topic that they all can agree on..

Sharia, Fiqh, Aqeedah, and all Fatawaa have differences of opinion.. But this is a matter they all love.

I remember Muslims saying they had dreams of the "Hur al ayn" waiting for them in Jannah. The interpretation of this dream meant you were a pious man.  Roll Eyes

Reply #677 - December 10, 2015, 03:23 PM

Allah always pretends to be a prudish god, commanding modesty and all that jazz, it's funny that he made his heaven a huge orgyfest.
     Reply #678 - December 10, 2015, 04:13 PM

Allah got me good. Even as a single muslim guy at the time, I did the calculations..

"Even if all the muslim women reject me for marriage, I can still endure 60 years of the painful torment of not having a sex life.. I still should be a good muslim so I could get these eternal Hur al ayn later.."

Rationalizing Islam.. Smh.

Reply #679 - December 10, 2015, 04:37 PM

That's what I call a scam   Undecided
     Reply #680 - December 10, 2015, 06:53 PM

For All Hoor Lovers!!!!
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459246-For-All-The-Hoor-Lovers!!!!

I swear, these men sound like twelve year old boys  Roll Eyes

Great .......... THAT IDIOT who wrote that nonsense also comes  from Pakistan.................

Ha !   look at this    

Now he is preaching to Americans... how to eat meat...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #681 - December 10, 2015, 07:00 PM

They are see-through, have massive eyes and tits and curse disobedient wives. What else is there to say about them? How did he manage to find enough to write an entire book Huh?
     Reply #682 - December 10, 2015, 07:12 PM

I remember when I first began looking into islam. I was very amused that they were actually called whores.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #683 - December 10, 2015, 07:18 PM

They are see-through, have massive eyes and tits and curse disobedient wives. What else is there to say about them? How did he manage to find enough to write an entire book Huh?

what BOOK are you taking about AGirlWithD.....?  you don't call that as book... you call that 60 pages of nonsense  as  "Islamic religious sex manual for IDIOTS after death.... "

here are the list chapters of that booklet

Foreword 6
    Chapter 1: The greatest pleasure in Jannat? 12
    Chapter 2: The superiority of the pleasures of Jannal. 14
    Chapter 3: A person's every desire will be fulfilled 16
    Chapter 4: Introduction to the maidens of Jannat 21
    Chapter 5: The adornments & features of the maidens
    of Jannat 25
    Chapter 6: The beauty of the maidens of Jannat.. .. 31
    Chapter 7: A continuous increase in the beauty of Jannat. .... .34
    Chapter 8: The beautiful voices & singing of
    the maidens 39
    Chapter 9: The perfect and most loving wives .41
    Chapter 10: The number of wives 44
    Chapter 11: How to gain more wives in Jannat. .47
    Chapter 12: Intimate relations in Jannat.. .48
    Chapter 13: Will there be childbirth in Jannat? 56
    Chapter 14: Shahid (Martyr) with the maidens
    of Jannat. 57
    Chapter 15: How to achieve Jannat..

look at that chapter 14...   these ROGUES who write such nonsense in Islam and brain wash kids to become suicide bombers should be clean shaved and put next some zoo animals.. so people can watch them every day in confined zoo for what they did to Muslim kids..

Reply #684 - December 10, 2015, 07:28 PM

Allah got me good. Even as a single muslim guy at the time, I did the calculations..

"Even if all the muslim women reject me for marriage, I can still endure 60 years of the painful torment of not having a sex life.. I still should be a good muslim so I could get these eternal Hur al ayn later.."

Rationalizing Islam.. Smh.

why would they reject you ExMVG??  whoever (Muslimah) rejects you send them this link

http://www.islamawareness.net/Marriage/marriage_article001.html

Allah always pretends to be a prudish god,...............

Allah got me good. ..........

well let me give some links about allah...

So let us NOT BLAME ISLAM/QURAN/HADITH/MUHAMMAD  for the origin of the word/god  "Allah"

Reply #685 - December 10, 2015, 07:31 PM

I'm tempted to skim through that nonsense out of curiousity but will probably pass. No doubt it's just a descriptions of some sheikh's fantasies/wet dreams which I'll come to regret reading  Undecided
     Reply #686 - December 10, 2015, 07:33 PM

I remember when I first began looking into islam. I was very amused that they were actually called whores.

"Whores" with continuously repairing hymens...ouch.
     Reply #687 - December 10, 2015, 07:39 PM

Yeah, one has to wonder why hurting someone each time you do something supposed to be pleasurable is so widely craved.

Reply #688 - December 10, 2015, 07:44 PM

"Whores" with continuously repairing hymens...ouch.

Having to have sex with 72 virgins every day would be like having to drive on the road with 72 student drivers in your way every day.
     Reply #689 - December 10, 2015, 07:46 PM

Cheesy
  • Previous page 1 ... 21 22 2324 25 ... 28 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »