Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello

(Read 10086 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello
     OP - June 16, 2013, 11:17 PM

Hello there everybody. I saw this forum today for the first time and just could not help but register as I desperately needed to increase the number of members by 1!  grin12

What this forum deserves is a Medal. It is somewhat like a social service, a service of nobility. This is the finest and perhaps the only method of triumphing over Islam - Encouraging Muslims to dispose of Islam.

Now about me. Well I have been irreligious for quite some time now. I was born in a Muslim household, and by the age of 15, I had established that this is simply not the way to go. Have been Agnostic ever since.

Islam's strength is twofold :

-The incessant, unrelenting Brainwashing since the age of 3
    -The relatively lower intelligence of the majority of Muslims (Please do not take offense as I stated majority and not all)

The second aspect is unfortunately immutable. The first aspect however, has immense potential

If we Human beings as a single unit can come up with an approach to 'Un-Brainwash', 'Unindoctrinate' the Muslims, we might indeed be able to put an end to this tyranny for good. This forum is a massive step in that direction and I express sincere gratitude for the same. Thank you!  Smiley
  • Hello
     Reply #1 - June 16, 2013, 11:43 PM

-The relatively lower intelligence of the majority of Muslims

It's lack of education, not lower intelligence, surely. (And though certain brains may have been enfeebled by generations of cousin marriage, this can't just be blamed on religion.)
  • Hello
     Reply #2 - June 16, 2013, 11:59 PM

Hi, welcome to the forum

-The relatively lower intelligence of the majority of Muslims (Please do not take offense as I stated majority and not all)

No, this isn't insightful. Muslims are no more or less intelligent than Christians, Jews, Hindus or anyone else. Many Muslims are conditioned to defend ideas that create cognitive dissonance. But they are capable, like the people on this forum who used to be Muslims, to work their way out of these cul de sacs, using their intelligence.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Hello
     Reply #3 - June 18, 2013, 02:27 PM

welcome dude

what made you see the light..
  • Hello
     Reply #4 - June 18, 2013, 06:43 PM

Thanks serpentofeden  Smiley

Well I saw the light years back, and I believe it was through my own perception without much influence from the outside. I was skeptical since the beginning itself.
  • Hello
     Reply #5 - June 19, 2013, 06:09 AM

It's lack of education, not lower intelligence, surely. (And though certain brains may have been enfeebled by generations of cousin marriage, this can't just be blamed on religion.)

Can't be. I think it's deep, emotional, non-instinctive, and unconscious reasons for the most part. For example, the conscious or unconscious fear of hell.
  • Hello
     Reply #6 - June 28, 2013, 01:55 PM

First of all welcome!
    Yup I agree with David. Intelligence has to do with learning critical thinking skills when you are a child. Most religious people, not just Muslims, are taught from very young that everything they need to know is in one Holy Book and to ignore all others, anything not in said book is a lie or conspiracy, and any questions they should not concern themselves with with God knows everything and it is Satan. But there are some Muslims out there (usually with an extreme case of cognitive dissonance, that are very intellectual people outside of Islamic issue)

Plus there are different kinds of intelligence, Imams have a certain kind of intellect to be able to twist and change anything thing they want to suit their/Islam's favor as well as their knowledge about it. 

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
  • Hello
     Reply #7 - June 28, 2013, 02:58 PM

Agree with CC. Just wanted to thrown in my own observation:

Humanism > intelligence. I have a (clinically) measured IQ of 150+ and I still feel like I know nothing. And it makes me sad because if I have an IQ above 100 it means someone else must have an equal IQ below :( :( :(

Danish Never-Moose adopted by the kind people on the CEMB-forum
    Ex-Muslim chat (Unaffliated with CEMB). Safari users: Use "#ex-muslims" as the channel name. CEMB chat thread.
  • Hello
     Reply #8 - June 28, 2013, 03:42 PM

Hello mate, welcome  Afro

We were looking for 23more, but you'll do I suppose Tongue

Nicolaj: please don't feel guilty. I'm quite happy bearing the burden of being the man with the IQ way below 100, in order to counterweight yours. Just keep posting me the monopoly money, and one day I will be a millionaire, and I will then buy all the monopoly money I can find  yes

Hi
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »