Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Damn.. Anorther Machete attack horror at Accrington barber's shop

(Read 1669 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Damn.. Anorther Machete attack horror at Accrington barber's shop
     OP - May 31, 2013, 03:23 PM

Damn.. Anorther  Machete attack horror at Accrington barber's shop 

MACHETE wielding thugs have left two men with ‘serious injuries’ after attacking them in an Accrington barber’s shop. The two victims had been inside the shop in Ormerod Street when four masked men carrying machetes and knives forced their way inside.  Detectives investigating the incident said the gang attacked the pair before forcing them into the street.

The thugs also attacked a parked car during the incident at midnight on Saturday. Police said they were alerted to the incident after witnesses called an ambulance.   The victims both suffered deep wounds and had to be taken to hospital by paramedics. One of the men, a 23-year-old man from Accrington sustained a serious head injury while, the other a 24-year-old man also from Accrington suffered a serious cut to his arm, police said. Both men are being treated at the Royal Blackburn Hospital and their condition was yesterday described as ‘serious but not life threatening’.

Detectives investigating the incident are now urging anyone who witnessed the incident to come forward. DI Claire Holbrook, of Eastern division’s public protect unit, said: “We are treating this incident extremely seriously.   “Despite the offenders wearing facial coverings we will endeavour to bring these extremely violent offenders to justice.

“I urge anyone with information about the attack to come forward and contact police.”

Extra police patrols have been launched in the area to try reassure residents. Police said they were looking for a gang of Asian men in connection with the attack.

A 23-year-old man from Accrington was arrested and released on police bail pending further inquiries.

Anyone with information about the incident should call police on 101. 

Huh! these Machete  hacking are getting popular in London.. Well which is better Guns or  Machetes??

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Damn.. Anorther Machete attack horror at Accrington barber's shop
     Reply #1 - June 17, 2013, 04:39 PM

OOh, dear, could be a drug/gang-related violence.

Which is better guns or machetes?

Well if you don't really like the idea of killing and you want to distance yourself, out of guilt, from the nasty deeds you do, then guns are for you.

However if you enjoy killing and absolutely HAVE to get your hands wet, and need to get up-close and personal, then machetes are the best choice for the aspiring murderer.

"Guns for show, knives for a pro"

Seriously I hope these victims are OK and recover.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »