Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Beheading in Woolwich

(Read 30493 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #30 - May 22, 2013, 08:53 PM

I am guessing it is even more shocking than say the Boston Bombings because of the killing taking place hands on instead of by the proxy of a bomb. I cried when I got home and put on the news today, just don't know how to solve these issues. I am so fed up of these things happening and news of foiled plots.
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #31 - May 22, 2013, 08:54 PM

There's been an attack on a mosque in Essex. 

Oh great! That is REALLLY going to help! Assholes!
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #32 - May 22, 2013, 09:03 PM

Now more hatred for brown people in the west.

Tell me about it bro. You speak the truth, _truth_.

To be fair the majority of the British public will not react to this in any observable way. And the largely wonderful press we have on this country will do it's utmost to alleviate any ill-feeling that will unavoidably arise because of this... but despite that, why do I feel I cannot look people in the eye tonight? Why do I feel like I need to apologise, and remind people that I am the same person that I was yesterday, and that the majority of the people who are of a similar skin-tone and religious background to me are similarly sickened to the gut by all this? Why am I walking around, shoulders hunched, almost as if I feel that I don't deserve the goodwill and the opportunities and the tolerance and the open-mindedness that this beautiful country has bestowed onto me, and onto my family before me? Why do I feel like an outsider again tonight?

And why couldn't this dude below leave out the bit in italics, in what otherwise would have been a good statement to make at a time like this? Surely, there's a time and a place for everything?

Fiyaz Mughal, the director of Faith Matters and co-ordinator of the UK Government-backed anti-Muslim hatred ‘Tell MAMA’ project said of today’s Woolwich killing:
    The cold blooded killing of a serving British soldier is a crime that sickens every member of every community in the UK. For the peace of our communities to be shattered like this is almost unthinkable. We must come together, isolate those who believe that extremism and violence are acceptable, and work to ensure that they meet the full force of the law.
    We as the Muslim community will work against anyone who promotes such hatred. Our armed forces deserve respect for putting their lives on the line, irrespective of what we think about the political decisions that put their lives in harm’s way. Their blood is indeed our treasure which we must always protect, just as they protect us.

Hi
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #33 - May 22, 2013, 09:06 PM

What, exactly, are the people promoting these atrocities hoping for? Are they really expecting the west to declare all out war as an end game? Are they trying to destabilise UK society (again, unlikely)? If they did, how does that achieve anything positive for their cause. I guess they have goals, what are they?
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #34 - May 22, 2013, 09:07 PM

Frankie Boyle RT'd this:

"The spread of radical Muslims is getting out of hand. No way would it be acceptable to go to Islam and burn the flag. No we'd be killed."

Cheesy

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #35 - May 22, 2013, 10:32 PM

What, exactly, are the people promoting these atrocities hoping for? Are they really expecting the west to declare all out war as an end game? Are they trying to destabilise UK society (again, unlikely)? If they did, how does that achieve anything positive for their cause. I guess they have goals, what are they?

If this had been a more coordinated, perhaps internationally backed act, then some of the above could have been their (delusional and twisted) goals. But in random acts of singular craziness like this, the motive is usually just hatred for the West, and for it's perceived trampling and subordination of Islam and Islamic lands, along with revenge for the perceived murder of brothers and sisters in Muslim lands. Often, and rather perversely, these guys can feel empathy for the death of a Muslim stranger in Iraq say, even more than they feel for the death of a neighbour, or colleague, or acquaintance in their own personal lives. Thus, these acts are often acts of personal revenge and strikebacks, as opposed to being part of any grand strategy or masterplan. Also I think the lure of heaven also helps.

To summarise, fuck knows how their minds work Rob. Sometimes, I feel it's best just not dwelling there.

Hi
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #36 - May 22, 2013, 10:42 PM

musivore  let me give my opinion on these brutal rogues
    ..............................these guys can feel empathy for the death of a Muslim stranger in Iraq say, even more than they feel for the death of a neighbour, or colleague, or acquaintance in their own personal lives. ..............

No..no. they don't feel empathy or sympathy  for the death of 1000s of innocent  Muslims strangers in Iraq or anywhere else..  These two idiots who converted in to Islam  clearly are brain dead, must have gone through some horrible life as kids in African planes.  And..and MUST BE ON SOME DRUGS + living on Londoners tax payers money. At best they must have attended some mosques where baboons of Islam spew hate from hadith on every one including  nominal muslims who don't bend their asses up in to the sky .

That is my opinion on these rogues.. Sure they will test +ve to some crack cocaine..  I am glad Police over there were smart enough  not to kill these brutal filthy mammals

To summarise, fuck knows how their minds work Rob. Sometimes, I feel it's best just not dwelling there.

well forget these brutes, no one knows how anyone's brain/mind works . That .. the brain ..is the key to unlock many mysteries and throw away religious mambo jumbo..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #37 - May 22, 2013, 10:49 PM

You're making sense yeezeeveee. And that's worrying, on a number of levels  yes

Hi
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #38 - May 22, 2013, 11:50 PM

This is bad. Just one innocent man was killed. Imagine if there is an attack on civilians with mass casualties like the men from Birmingham were planning who were recently convicted. I shudder to think. The evil of the attacks, the hatred and backlash in the aftermath. Its all making me despair somewhat.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #39 - May 22, 2013, 11:54 PM

So how would that be worse than the bombings the UK has already survived? I wouldn't despair too much. A few fuckwits does not a nation make. Smiley

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #40 - May 23, 2013, 12:01 AM

The atmospherics are not good, very unpleasant

God is Love.

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #41 - May 23, 2013, 12:58 AM

So how would that be worse than the bombings the UK has already survived? I wouldn't despair too much. A few fuckwits does not a nation make. Smiley

oh my friend all it takes is a few fuckwits to tap in the emotions of a knee jerk reaction from the masses to get the support and followers they need to start attacking people or at least get voters and politicians to start passing legislation to target minority groups
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #42 - May 23, 2013, 01:07 AM

I guess they have goals, what are they?

To poison the well, one drop at a time.
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #43 - May 23, 2013, 01:08 AM

Tell me about it bro. You speak the truth, _truth_.

To be fair the majority of the British public will not react to this in any observable way. And the largely wonderful press we have on this country will do it's utmost to alleviate any ill-feeling that will unavoidably arise because of this... but despite that, why do I feel I cannot look people in the eye tonight? Why do I feel like I need to apologise, and remind people that I am the same person that I was yesterday, and that the majority of the people who are of a similar skin-tone and religious background to me are similarly sickened to the gut by all this? Why am I walking around, shoulders hunched, almost as if I feel that I don't deserve the goodwill and the opportunities and the tolerance and the open-mindedness that this beautiful country has bestowed onto me, and onto my family before me? Why do I feel like an outsider again tonight?

Couple of weeks ago right after the Boston marathon bombings happened, I said in this forum, that in a way these Muslims deserve the backlash.  Why?

Muslims have never as a society learned to adapt in the world and become secularized in their own countries. They let their precious Islam rule over them and blind them to the fact that they let extremists take over their government and pass laws to send them back towards the 5th century. Even when they decide to overthrow these islamofascist they revert back to their old ways because they can't ever go against their precious Islam and its grip on their mind. So instead of letting logic, rationality, secularism and progressivism lift their society up and make it better, they let Islamic rules and laws make their country into a shit hole. So now including myself and my fellow Ex Muslim Atheists and including Muslims themselves have to move to western nations for search of a better life. In the end Muslims have themselves to blame for many of the chaos that is going on in the world regarding Islam, meanwhile the rest of us are caught in the middle of it.

But I was told I was being a bigot and ignorant? But am I? We have been seeing this since 2001 and we Ex Muslims are caught in the middle of it. The jews have managed to secularize their society for the most, the christians have managed to secularize their societies for the most part, but why cant majority the Islamic countries do that? How much more of this nonsense will have to go on before Muslims start to secularize and join the rest of the world in the 21st century? I mean after all its about time already isn't it

Why don't those loser now start tweeting "#pleasedontbemuslim".
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #44 - May 23, 2013, 01:09 AM

Its already worse in the sense that there was already a body of people there, primed to violently attack "muslamics".  It only takes one or two idiots to kill an innocent person, and there are far more than one or two out on the streets of London tonight.  

I remember when we lived in England when I was a child and my parents had to tape the letterbox shut when the IRA did something terrible, lest some idiot burnt the house down.  Not that those precautions ever protected us from the racist crap daubed on the front of our house.  

I feel sorry for any muslim living in or around Woolwich at the moment.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #45 - May 23, 2013, 01:18 AM

Don't forget to read the story about the Muslim youth riots in Sweden that just happened few hours ago. The article is in the International News section
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #46 - May 23, 2013, 01:26 AM

Couple of weeks ago right after the Boston marathon bombings happened, I said in this forum, that in a way these Muslims deserve the backlash.  Why?

But I was told I was being a bigot and ignorant? But am I?

Yes, you are.

Your moral compass is perverted if you suggest that innocent people 'deserve' a violent backlash. Your words betray the very ethos of this forum as you assert a claim of collective guilt

God is Love.

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #47 - May 23, 2013, 01:28 AM

Its already worse in the sense that there was already a body of people there, primed to violently attack "muslamics".

The speed with which they organise, too. Two mosques attacked in separate incidents as well.

The future seems scary sometimes.

God is Love.

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #48 - May 23, 2013, 01:33 AM

The future seems scary sometimes.

Second Dark Age.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiIGOO-Z7J4
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #49 - May 23, 2013, 01:48 AM

Did you deserve the backlash when you were Muslim? Did I?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #50 - May 23, 2013, 01:54 AM

Smite

_truth_ , you have been put on warning for asserting a notion of collective guilt and that innocent people 'deserve' to experience collective punishment.

This will not be tolerated on this forum.

This is your only warning. You will be banned from the forum if you step out of line again.

God is Love.

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #51 - May 23, 2013, 02:51 AM

Two men have been arrested after separate attacks on mosques following the terrorist incident in Woolwich.

A 43-year-old man is in custody on suspicion of attempted arson after reportedly walking into a mosque with a knife in Braintree, Essex.

Local MP Brooks Newmark tweeted: "Local mosque in Braintree attacked by man with knives and incendiary device. Man arrested. No one injured." Essex Police confirmed a 43-year-old from Braintree had been arrested on suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon and attempted arson after the incident in Silks Way at 7.15pm. The spokesman added that police were investigating the "full circumstances" and said "it would not be appropriate to speculate at this time".

Meanwhile, police in Kent were called to reports of criminal damage at a mosque in Canterbury Street, Gillingham, at 8.40pm. A spokesman said a man is in custody on suspicion of racially-aggravated criminal damage. The force has stepped up the police presence after a man was butchered in broad daylight on the streets of London.

EDL leader Tommy Robinson, who was among a group of around 250 men, said: "They're chopping our soldiers' heads off. This is Islam. That's what we've seen today."

He added: "They've cut off one of our Army's heads off on the streets of London. Our next generation are being taught through schools that Islam is a religion of peace. It's not. It never has been. What you saw today is Islam. .....................

The secretary of the mosque in Braintree, Sikander Saleemy, reportedly told Channel 4 News 

"We absolutely condemn what happened in Woolwich, but it had nothing to do with us. It was an appalling act of terror - but it wasn't "Islamic" in any way.

And there is a confusion and angry outburst between  Muslims an non Muslims on  Islam., Islamic rules.. who is following Islam and who is not and who represents Islam in 21st century.. ...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #52 - May 23, 2013, 04:46 AM

Wow. Undecided

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #53 - May 23, 2013, 05:05 AM

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #54 - May 23, 2013, 07:00 AM

Stay classy, won't you?
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #55 - May 23, 2013, 07:01 AM

musivore  let me give my opinion on these brutal rogues No..no. they don't feel empathy or sympathy  for the death of 1000s of innocent  Muslims strangers in Iraq or anywhere else..  These two idiots who converted in to Islam  clearly are brain dead, must have gone through some horrible life as kids in African planes.  And..and MUST BE ON SOME DRUGS + living on Londoners tax payers money. At best they must have attended some mosques where baboons of Islam spew hate from hadith on every one including  nominal muslims who don't bend their asses up in to the sky .

Where did you get the impression that they were born in Africa?  was it the guys very clear British accent?

Where did you learn that they are living on tax payers money too?  has that information been released?

Is this what it boils down to, that they are black therefore experienced traumatic lives in the 'African Planes' and must be living on tax payers money?

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #56 - May 23, 2013, 07:05 AM

Why would African airlines be particularly horrible?

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #57 - May 23, 2013, 07:07 AM

Rampaging wildebeest are hell on an airframe?
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #58 - May 23, 2013, 07:08 AM

Cheesy Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #59 - May 23, 2013, 07:10 AM

I suppose that makes sense. Smiley

• Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »