Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Beheading in Woolwich

(Read 30467 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #210 - June 07, 2014, 06:56 AM

I found the second half of this quite interesting. I've listened to Asghar Bukhari a few times, he's a piece of work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiHtgyWUiJQ

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #211 - June 07, 2014, 05:04 PM

TIL being contrarian is *always* brave and agreeing with the majority position is cowardice Roll Eyes

Considering how Andy chowderhead gets away with being a professional religious nut it’s pretty clear that being a jihadi sympathizer doesn’t cost you wealth, safety, liberty, or health in the UK. In fact, if you’re good enough at it you could be famous! So brave.

Apologists for Islamic terrorism always dismiss it as being all about politics, as if Islam and politics are somehow mutually exclusive. The “it’s politics” cop-out is one of my pet peeves. This Adelabajo (sp) bloke cited the Quran and Islam and said it was Islamically justified revenge for Afghanistan. What the fuck kind of allegiance does a Nigerian-British dude have to Afghanistan? You don’t see Swedish Christians joining the LRA in Uganda, or German Christians joining the Christian militias in the C.A.R.

The problem here is very clearly Islam’s obsession with and glorification of jihad and martyrdom. Al qital fi sabilillah is upheld as the greatest thing a Muslim can do. Is it surprising that this culture of death and violence produces such barbarians?

It always goes back to religion, specifically Islam, no matter how you look at it.

Britain wouldn’t be in Afghanistan if it weren’t for 9/11.
    9/11 happened b/c OBL was pissed off about U.S. military bases in KSA.
    He was pissed off about the bases b/c kuffar presence in the Arabian Peninsula is haram, despite the fact that the Saudis invited the Americans in to ward off Saddam Hussein.

They’ll always scream POLITICS and WESTERN IMPERIALISM when the real problem is ISLAM. I wonder what their excuse will be when Afghanistan is over. “You drew a cartoon!”, “you farted in the general direction of Mecca! Waaah, why do you oppress us so?” They’re perpetual victims and they’ll always have something to blow themselves up over.

• Beheading in Woolwich
     Reply #212 - July 22, 2014, 08:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ztjOqItKY&feature=player_embedded

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8« Previous thread | Next thread »