Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Debunking Jahannam: Why Islamic Hell Is Not Real

(Read 48734 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Debunking Jahannam: Why Islamic Hell Is Not Real
     Reply #30 - September 28, 2015, 09:57 PM

I'm filming a video about this topic on Saturday (should be uploaded later in the week)! Jahannam is a real place, and you can go there, but there's no torture happening--unless you're spending time with your family in the swimming pool!  Cheesy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VYCvXp7hEXYYb9OGrK1DV3sEdoZdPjYkWr06s8Ei_O8/edit

I just read your Google Doc. I think it's awesome. Thanks for sharing!

You could post that in the Ex-Muslims Blogs threat. I assume that more people will read it, if you copy it directly to a thread.

Reply #31 - November 01, 2015, 07:37 PM

I also questioned the torment of Hell in Islam. I thought why would a just and forgiving God want to punish poor innocent humans. I found it as repulsive as much as you guys in my younger days. That was the time when I was not fully aware about the history of mankind and how evil humans can actually be. Just to provide a small example of recorded history:

(1) 300 years of African slavery (both Arabs and Christians)
    (2) Genocide of Native Americans and Australian Aboriginals
    (3) WW1 and WW2 death toll, torture and mass murder
    (4) Nazi Holocaust of Jewish and other people by Hitler
    (5) Atomic Bombings of Japan. Nearly 200,000 people evaporated
    (6) Wars, torture, mass murder and Imperialism in the Middle East

The list is huge:
    61,911,000 Murdered: The Soviet Gulag State
    35,236,000 Murdered: The Communist Chinese Ant Hill
    20,946,000 Murdered: The Nazi Genocide State
    10,214,000 Murdered: The Depraved Nationalist Regime
    8. 5,964,000 Murdered: Japan's Savage Military
    9. 2,035,000 Murdered: The Khmer Rouge Hell State
    1,883,000 Murdered: Turkey's Genocidal Purges
    1,670,000 Murdered: The Vietnamese War State
    1,585,000 Murdered: Poland's Ethnic Cleansing
    1,503,000 Murdered: The Pakistani Cutthroat State
    1,072,000 Murdered: Tito's Slaughterhouse
    1,663,000 Murdered? Orwellian North Korea
    1,417,000 Murdered? Barbarous Mexico
    1,066,000 Murdered? Feudal Russia

https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE1.HTM

I would want nothing more than eternal torment in hellfire for people who were responsible for the suffering of innocent people. Why do you guys believe that someone like Hitler should rest in peace?

Prophet Muhammad conveyed a long list of acts which could lead one to the torment of hell, such as, dying in the state of disbelief (2:218), killing a believer (4:94) arrogance (7:49), pride (39:61) hypocrisy (4:144), sinfulness (71:26), wickedness (80:39-43), rejecting the truth (76:5) and others.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/faheem-younus/islam-hell_b_880989.html

"And if all the trees in the earth were pens, and the sea, with seven more seas to help it, (were ink), the words of Allah could not be exhausted. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise." -- Qur'an
     Reply #32 - November 01, 2015, 07:56 PM

The doctrine of hell in Islam does not just mean people like Hitler go there. Even in that article from that scholar you posted, it is enough to be exposed to the religion in a way that you accurately understand it and yet to doubt that it from God afterwards is enough to land you in hell. Basically that applies to every educated non Muslim who has read a little into religion and yet does not find the Islamic narrative more compelling then any of the others

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #33 - November 02, 2015, 02:23 AM

Why do you guys believe that someone like Hitler should rest in peace?

I don't believe he is at peace, I think he's dead, which means he has ceased to exist. Punishment for monsters is of course something many people can get behind, but that's not the point. The actual point was clearly stated in the essay itself.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #34 - November 02, 2015, 02:40 AM

(1) 300 years of African slavery (both Arabs and Christians)

Which was supported by Islamic, Judaism and Christian traditions. Mo had slaves regardless of if he freed them or not. He established the setting in which slavery was acceptable. It lasted far longer than 300 years. Go look up the treaty between Uthman and Nubia in which one of the conditions was 360 slaves given to the Caliphate a year. So the very subject which you call evil is found within Islam thus...... figure it out....

I would want nothing more than eternal torment in hellfire for people who were responsible for the suffering of innocent people. Why do you guys believe that someone like Hitler should rest in peace?

This would include Mo and Uthman. However since you do not really know Islamic history beyond common religious memes you made a statement in which you condemned the very prophet you follow and his successors. Congratulations
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »