Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islamic Golden Age etc split from Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims

(Read 10397 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Islamic Golden Age etc split from Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims
     Reply #30 - August 03, 2013, 02:06 PM

fucking idiots give their daughters  to  a guy who  was 10/15 years older than themselves.

Well no Yeez, they are not idiots really. These guys are actually shrewd political animals. Throughout history, all over the world, the aristocracy has arranged beneficial marriages for their daughters to gain wealth, prestige, and political power. What better match could there be than than with Allah's chosen man? By promising their daughters to Muhammad they were ensuring wealth and power for themselves and their descendants.

So don't blame the political men of the day, they acted very typically. The problem lies in choosing a spiritual leader that gets mixed up in power politics, better to make up a hermit as a spiritual figure, like Buddha or Jesus.

Reply #31 - August 03, 2013, 02:18 PM

^Also, I think it shows how the men of that time regarded their daughters, pawns, cattle some kind of merchandise. Is it any wonder men influenced by these stories treat their own daughters in this day and age with less than what is expected of a father?

If you listen to how muslims talk about the prophet, it's almost as if they want to portray him as some kind of hermit spiritual figure, who had no choice but to reluctantly fight for poor persecuted early muslims and for the future ummah. (cue wailing and crying after hearing the stories).  I fell for it too, only when you see all the information available about the character of the man you can see how an empire led by tyrants was built by his example.
     Reply #32 - August 03, 2013, 02:23 PM

............., they are not idiots really. These guys are actually shrewd political animals. Throughout history, all over the world, the aristocracy has arranged beneficial marriages for their daughters to gain wealth, prestige, and political power. What better match could there be than than with Allah's chosen man? By promising their daughters to Muhammad they were ensuring wealth and power for themselves and their descendants.

did you watch this serial tube Tonyt
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvytVhqiO6E&list=PL6E1C2FB12E0646E0

So.. there is no difference between the fools following that Sex obsessed rascal and Muhammad followers to start with...  The only thing that is different is,  that was in 7th century and this was in 20/21st century..

No politics at that time.. planet was filled with fools.. I mean those were the times..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #33 - August 06, 2013, 04:57 PM

Honestly, out of all the religions islam tolerated early secularism the most..
    But then again, that has more to do with the overall development of the society then the religion...
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »