Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Atheist Census

(Read 1853 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Atheist Census
     OP - April 29, 2013, 03:10 PM

Hello all,

Let me say that I'm pleased to see the existence of this group and this forum.  I am the coordinator of an initiative called Atheist Census.

Atheist Census, a global project to count and capture a snapshot of the world's atheists, was launched in December and to date over 200,000 people have been counted, including 15,343 in your country.  Obviously we'd like Atheist Census to be as large as possible, and I'm sure you'd like to see the UK well-represented!

News about Atheist Census has spread primarily through blogs, websites, member communications in atheist groups and social media, so we ask you to do any or all of the following:

1.  Post a message about Atheist Census and link to atheistcensus.com on your website.  There is a story about Atheist Census in the extract from the 4Q12 edition of Secular World magazine at atheistalliance dot org

2.  Post a message on your Facebook page.  An example message is below:
    Have you been counted in Atheist Census at atheistcensus dot com?  Atheist Census is a global project to count and capture a picture of the world's atheists - we're building up a profile of atheists' preferred non-religious title, religious background, education level, age, gender identity and country.  Over 200,000 people have already contributed, and some of the results may surprise you!  Numbers matter.  Be counted.

Not only the UK, but the Muslim world has been represented well.  Of note, Iran is listed in the top ten of all countries where atheists have come to this page to be counted!
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »