Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pills

(Read 2290 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pills
     OP - April 19, 2013, 08:26 PM

Haven't been online since November... a lot of shit went down...

I woke up really early, and drove to a psychiatrist appointment, skipped 2 lectures just to sit my ass down for 2 hours and a half to FINALLY get diagnosed with anxiety and ADHD. Been prescribed some 10mg ritalin and xanax. It feels good. It feels good to know I might finally start getting better. 

I've been having anxiety attacks since I was in 3rd grade, and ADD since forever... Despite numerous recommendations from counselors and teachers, my mom refused to let me see a doctor, convinced that the routine she proposed for me to regularly go to tajweed lessons and pray 5 times a day will discipline me into concentrating better...  11 years of school and I barely scrapped through my o levels and the 5 credits I needed, due to inattention, severe depression and getting suspended 3 times from school (once for calling my bio teacher a witch, which was so horribly mean).  My mom defended her refusal to let me see a psychiatrist even more, because of the suspensions and mild, outspoken blasphemy.

• Pills
     Reply #1 - April 19, 2013, 10:36 PM

Slightly perverse that I thought that this thread was going to exalt the virtues of MDMA and how everyone should consume it as a catharsis of sorts. Sorry mate!

Although, if every muslim was given 250 MG of the temptress I wager that we'd see a substantial increase in murtads...
  • Pills
     Reply #2 - April 19, 2013, 11:42 PM

Slightly perverse that I thought that this thread was going to exalt the virtues of MDMA and how everyone should consume it as a catharsis of sorts. Sorry mate!

Although, if every muslim was given 250 MG of the temptress I wager that we'd see a substantial increase in murtads...

No..no..noooo not for Muslim folks

these temptress drink or ritalin or xanax  in heavy doses should be given to ISLAM PREACHERS so they sleep all the time.  .. and I can give names of some 1000 that need these medications very badly..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »