Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: I'm not new but I intend to be...

(Read 2265 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I'm not new but I intend to be...
     OP - March 23, 2013, 05:56 AM

Hi,
    My name is Richard Coughlan. Some of you may already be familiar with me but as most of you probably wont be i'll give u the full SP.
    I'm predominantly known as for my YouTube videos which i currently post on my 2 channels coughlan616 & coughlan000
    My original channel was called coughlan666 but that was terminated by YouTube in June 2010

Many of my videos have been posted on this forum before because I have a habit of replying to many well known figures who I percieve to be anti-muslim bigots or covert racists i.e. Geller, Spencer, BNP, EDL, WIlders, Condell, Hirsi Ali and many others of that ilk

I am an atheist...although many have labelled me at best an islamosympathiser or at worst a secret muslim...but i'll let you figure that out for yourself

Ive been a member on this forum for a long time but have refrained from posting as I knew my presence alone would likely create unnecessary conflict/drama...but now I'm ready to get stuck in.

I'm well known to people like Hassan & have collaborated on youtube videos with Nessrriinn...so to quote Ron Burgundy "I'm kind of a big deal...people know me"

...Hope we can all just get along  Wink
     Reply #1 - March 23, 2013, 06:12 AM

Hello and welcome m8.

So what is it that you actually do?

Reply #2 - March 23, 2013, 06:37 AM

Welcome. I'm a fan  Afro
     Reply #3 - March 23, 2013, 07:31 AM

Hi Richard and welcome  - really good to see you my friend Afro

I'm actually on a break from the forum but saw your intro and just had to say hi.

I think you'll find most members here are also very strong critics of the likes of Spencer, Geller, Wilders, EDL etc...

But I think it's fair to say that as ex-Muslims we see things from a slightly more nuanced perspective than the usual black and white perspective of right v left.

Many of us have been lumped into the islamophobia category by those who see any criticism of Islam as being hate speech. We have also felt let down by the left at times when for example we campaigned against Anjem Chaudhury's fascists outside number 10 a while back as they hurled insults at us calling for islamic law upon apostates and then the Stop the War Coalition marched by and joined their ranks. Because in their view anyone opposing Muslims must be EDL or bnp and such like. When in reality ppl like anjem's lot are just as bad if not worse than the Neanderthals who make up EDL bnp etc...

Bottom line is I think most ex-Muslims feel they are the 'untouchables' by all political shades - apart from sadly the far right, who of course have no interest in us but just want to use us as a blunt instrument to further their bigoted or racist agenda.

Oops this turned into a rant lol.

Anyhow, welcome  grin12
     Reply #4 - March 23, 2013, 07:53 AM

Sup dude..and welcome. I'm a fan as well. But, how do we know its the real you?  cool2

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

Reply #5 - March 23, 2013, 09:13 AM

Hello and welcome m8.

So what is it that you actually do?

Id link u to my channels but apparently im not allowed to put links in my posts yet due to being a n00b/spanner

Go on youtube and look for the channels coughlan616 & coughlan000 to see my videos

Im also a stand up comedian but unlike a certain other prominent YouTube atheist so-called comedian I actually still perform gigs in front of actual audiences of people who pay money and such
    Smiley
     Reply #6 - March 23, 2013, 09:14 AM

Sup dude..and welcome. I'm a fan as well. But, how do we know its the real you?  cool2

You dont but given that this accont was made in August 2010 its kinda strange that I only chose to start posting now.
     Reply #7 - March 23, 2013, 09:44 AM

I think I might have seen your username mentioned in a few places, but I don't think I have ever watched any of your videos. Welcome to the forum though! Hopefully you will find participating just as enjoyable as the lurking Smiley

You are of course entitled to your own parrot  parrot

Reply #8 - March 23, 2013, 10:18 AM

Yeah, the username sounds familiar. Welcome coughlan parrot It's okay we've got some namby-pamby Islamophiles here, so don't worry about not fitting in Afro
     Reply #9 - March 23, 2013, 10:32 AM

Hows it going mate.

I watch your videos and love your sense of humour.

Welcome to the forum  signwelcome

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #10 - March 23, 2013, 11:08 AM

I love your vids dance

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #11 - March 23, 2013, 11:19 AM

Are you an ex-Muslim?
     Reply #12 - March 23, 2013, 09:02 PM

You dont but given that this accont was made in August 2010 its kinda strange that I only chose to start posting now.

Why not? Its pretty common for famous people to make a tweet or post a pic of them holding a sign when they go to a website like this, so everyone knows its the real person.  Wink

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

Reply #13 - March 24, 2013, 01:45 AM

Welcome back coughlan cheers

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »