Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muhammad's death

(Read 7195 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muhammad's death
     OP - March 12, 2013, 05:39 PM

Can those who studied Islamic hadith and history in depth post in this thread all accounts in islamic texts (from every sect) regarding the circumstances surrounding the death of Muhammad?

Please only post with exact sources cited i.e. not just rumours. If you have the hadith or historical citation, that would be best.

Exactly how was he supposed to have died?

What are the differences between the different sects in their accounts of his death?

Thanks

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #1 - March 12, 2013, 05:42 PM

This book is on this subject

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=21998.0

Tony's post is good

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=21998.msg672553#msg672553

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #2 - March 12, 2013, 05:57 PM

Clarification request.

Are you looking for the cause of death or the story surrounding his final hours?

Are you looking for the details about things like him dying on Aisha’s lap after lapsing in and out of consciousness and cursing the Jews and the Christians for taking prophets’ graves as places of worship? Or are you looking for how he fell ill? Or are you looking for the power struggle that ensued between the muhajireen and the ansar immediately after his death?

Just asking so that I know what sources to bring you.
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #3 - March 12, 2013, 06:02 PM

Yeah more about his actual physical death. I want to know how he died and how different sects report his death. The stuff about all the political wrangling and succession is interesting too.

My goal here is to see if there's any evidence in Islamic hadith, quran or history (from islamic sources) that his death was anything miraculous.  I.e. as far as i know he seemed to have died quite unexpectedly.... I want to know basically the circumstances surrounding his physical death as reported by Islamic sources.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #4 - March 12, 2013, 06:05 PM

Ok. There are hadith that mentioned he died from the effects of poison he was given at khaibar. I'll look for them in a bit.
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #5 - March 12, 2013, 06:45 PM

Great. Thanks hm.

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #6 - March 12, 2013, 07:07 PM

Can those who studied Islamic hadith and history in depth post in this thread all accounts in islamic texts (from every sect) regarding the circumstances surrounding the death of Muhammad?

Please only post with exact sources cited i.e. not just rumours. If you have the hadith or historical citation, that would be best.

Exactly how was he supposed to have died?

What are the differences between the different sects in their accounts of his death?

Thanks

Hmm Good thread for resource center...

Narrated 'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah: Ibn 'Abbas said, "When the ailment of the Prophet became worse, he said, 'Bring for me (writing) paper and I will write for you a statement after which you will not go astray.' But 'Umar said, 'The Prophet is seriously ill, and we have got Allah's Book with us and that is sufficient for us.' But the companions of the Prophet differed about this and there was a hue and cry. On that the Prophet said to them, 'Go away (and leave me alone). It is not right that you should quarrel in front of me." Ibn 'Abbas came out saying, "It was most unfortunate (a great disaster) that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise. ..... (Book #3, Hadith #114)

Narrated 'Aisha: "When the Prophet became seriously ill and his disease became aggravated he asked for permission from his wives to be nursed in my house and he was allowed. He came out with the help of two men and his legs were dragging on the ground. He was between Al-Abbas and another man." 'Ubaid Ullah said, "I told Ibn 'Abbas what 'Aisha had narrated and he said, 'Do you know who was the (second) man whose name 'Aisha did not mention'" I said, 'No.' Ibn 'Abbas said, 'He was 'Ali Ibn Abi Talib.' "  (Book #11, Hadith #634)

Narrated Hamza bin 'Abdullah: My father said, "When Allah's Apostle became seriously ill, he was told about the prayer. He said, 'Tell Abu Bakr to lead the people in the prayer.' 'Aisha said, 'Abu Bakr is a soft-hearted man and he would be over-powered by his weeping if he recited the Qur'an.' He said to them, 'Tell him (Abu Bakr) to lead the prayer. The same reply was given to him. He said again, 'Tell him to lead the prayer. You (women) are the companions of Joseph." (Book #11, Hadith #650)

Narrated 'Ubaid-Ullah Ibn 'Abdullah bin 'Utba: I went to 'Aisha and asked her to describe to me the illness of Allah's Apostle. 'Aisha said, "Yes. The Prophet became seriously ill and asked whether the people had prayed. We replied, 'No. O Allah's Apostle! They are waiting for you.' He added, 'Put water for me in a trough." 'Aisha added, "We did so. He took a bath and tried to get up but fainted. When he recovered, he again asked whether the people had prayed. We said, 'No, they are waiting for you. O Allah's Apostle,' He again said, 'Put water in a trough for me.' He sat down and took a bath and tried to get up but fainted again. Then he recovered and said, 'Have the people prayed?' We replied, 'No, they are waiting for you. O Allah's Apostle.' He said, 'Put water for me in the trough.' Then he sat down and washed himself and tried to get up but he fainted. When he recovered, he asked, 'Have the people prayed?' We said, 'No, they are waiting for you. O Allah's Apostle! The people were in the mosque waiting for the Prophet for the 'Isha prayer. The Prophet sent for Abu Bakr to lead the people in the prayer. The messenger went to Abu Bakr and said, 'Allah's Apostle orders you to lead the people in the prayer.' Abu Bakr was a soft-hearted man, so he asked 'Umar to lead the prayer but 'Umar replied, 'You are more rightful.' So Abu Bakr led the prayer in those days. When the Prophet felt a bit better, he came out for the Zuhr prayer with the help of two persons one of whom was Al-'Abbas. while Abu Bakr was leading the people in the prayer. When Abu Bakr saw him he wanted to retreat but the Prophet beckoned him not to do so and asked them to make him sit beside Abu Bakr and they did so. Abu Bakr was following the Prophet (in the prayer) and the people were following Abu Bakr. The Prophet (prayed) sitting." 'Ubaid-Ullah added "I went to 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas and asked him, Shall I tell you what Aisha has told me about the fatal illness of the Prophet?' Ibn 'Abbas said, 'Go ahead. I told him her narration and he did not deny anything of it but asked whether 'Aisha told me the name of the second person (who helped the Prophet ) along with Al-Abbas. I said. 'No.' He said, 'He was 'Ali (Ibn Abi Talib).  (Book #11, Hadith #65)

Narrated 'Aisha: When the Prophet, became ill in his fatal illness, Someone came to inform him about the prayer, and the Prophet told him to tell Abu Bakr to lead the people in the prayer. I said, "Abu Bakr is a soft-hearted man and if he stands for the prayer in your place, he would weep and would not be able to recite the Qur'an." The Prophet said, "Tell Abu Bakr to lead the prayer." I said the same as before. He (repeated the same order and) on the third or the fourth time he said, "You are the companions of Joseph. Tell Abu Bakr to lead the prayer." So Abu Bakr led the prayer and meanwhile the Prophet felt better and came out with the help of two men; as if I see him just now dragging his feet on the ground. When Abu Bakr saw him, he tried to retreat but the Prophet beckoned him to carry on. Abu Bakr retreated a bit and the Prophet sat on his (left) side. Abu Bakr was repeating the Takbir (Allahu Akbar) of Allah's Apostle for the people to hear.  (Book #11, Hadith #680)

Narrated Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) "When the ailment of Allah's Apostle became aggravated, he requested his wives to permit him to be (treated) nursed in my house, and they gave him permission. He came out (to my house), walking between two men with his feet dragging on the ground, between 'Abbas bin 'Abdul--Muttalib and another man" 'Ubaidullah said, "I told 'Abdullah of what 'Aisha had said, 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas said to me, 'Do you know who is the other man whom 'Aisha did not name?' I said, 'No.' Ibn 'Abbas said, 'It was 'Ali bin Abu Talib." 'Aisha, the wife of the Prophet used to narrate saying, "When Allah's Apostle entered my house and his disease became aggravated, he said, " Pour on me the water of seven water skins, the mouths of which have not been untied, so that I may give advice to the people.' So we let him sit in a big basin belonging to Hafsa, the wife of the Prophet and then started to pour water on him from these water skins till he started pointing to us with his hands intending to say, 'You have done your job." 'Aisha added, "Then he went out to the people and led them in prayer and preached to them." 'Aisha and 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas said, "When Allah's Apostle became ill seriously, he started covering his face with his woolen sheet, and when he felt short of breath, he removed it from hi; face and said, 'That is so! Allah's (curse be on the Jews and the Christians, as they took the graves of their prophets as (places of worship),' intending to warn (the Muslims ) of what they had done." 'Aisha added, "I argued with Allah's Apostle repeatedly about that matter (i.e. his order that Abu Bakr should lead the people in prayer in his place when he was ill), and what made me argue so much, was, that it never occurred to my mind that after the Prophet, the people would ever love a man who had taken his place, and I felt that anybody standing in his place, would be a bad omen to the people, so I wanted Allah's Apostle to give up the idea of choosing Abu Bakr (to lead the people in prayer)."  (Book #59, Hadith #727)

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #7 - March 12, 2013, 07:10 PM

Ahadith about the poisoned sheep and its supposed affect on Muhammad:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .  (Book #47, Hadith #786)

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713
    Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .

Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786
    Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet expired in my house and on the day of my turn, leaning against my chest. One of us (i.e. the Prophet's wives ) used to recite a prayer asking Allah to protect him from all evils when he became sick. So I started asking Allah to protect him from all evils (by reciting a prayer ). He raised his head towards the sky and said, "With the highest companions, with the highest companions." 'Abdur-Rahman bin Abu Bakr passed carrying a fresh leaf-stalk of a date-palm and the Prophet looked at it and I thought that the Prophet was in need of it (for cleaning his teeth ). So I took it (from 'Abdur Rahman) and chewed its head and shook it and gave it to the Prophet who cleaned his teeth with it, in the best way he had ever cleaned his teeth, and then he gave it to me, and suddenly his hand dropped down or it fell from his hand (i.e. he expired). So Allah made my saliva mix with his saliva on his last day on earth and his first day in the Hereafter.

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #8 - March 12, 2013, 07:28 PM

Interesting. Thanks yeezeevee and happymurtad.

So, according to Islamic hadiths, Muhammad was poisoned? And there was no wahi foretelling him about this? Nothing in the Quran prophesized his oncoming death? Also, this explains further the deep seated hatred of Jewish people in Islamic history, scriptures, cultures etc. Similar to the way some Christians blame Jews for Jesus' death, I suppose.

I wonder if the narrative is different in Shia, Ahmadi etc. accounts or the same. I'm not yet familiar with all their texts TBH.

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #9 - March 12, 2013, 07:31 PM

So his last moment was a french-kiss with the original child bride?
    Interesting.
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #10 - March 12, 2013, 07:41 PM

^Supposedly, Surat An-Nasr was revealed to the Prophet to let him know he was going to die. I'll post the numbers for this hadith in a second when I find it:

Al-Bukhari recorded from Ibn `Abbas that he said, "Umar used to bring me into the gatherings with the old men of (the battle of) Badr. However, it was as if one of them felt something in himself (against my attending). So he said, `Why do you (`Umar) bring this (youth) to sit with us when we have children like him (i.e., his age)' So `Umar replied, `Verily, he is among those whom you know. Then one day he called them and invited me to sit with them, and I do not think that he invited me to be among them that day except to show them. So he said, `What do you say about Allah's statement,

﴿إِذَا جَآءَ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ ﴾
    (When there comes the help of Allah and the Conquest.)' Some of them said, `We were commanded to praise Allah and seek His forgiveness when He helps us and gives us victory.' Some of them remained silent and did not say anything. Then he (`Umar) said to me, `Is this what you say, O Ibn `Abbas' I said, `No.' He then said, `What do you say' I said, `It was the end of the life of Allah's Messenger that Allah was informing him of. Allah said,

(When there comes the help of Allah and the Conquest.) which means, that is a sign of the end of your life.

﴿فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَ تَوِبَا ﴾
    (So, glorify the praises of your Lord, and ask His forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and Who forgives.)' So, `Umar bin Al-Khattab said, `I do not know anything about it other than what you have said.''' Al-Bukhari was alone in recording this Hadith. Imam Ahmad recorded from Ibn `Abbas that he said, "When

(When there comes the help of Allah and the Conquest.) was revealed, the Messenger of Allah said,

«نُعِيَتْ إِلَيَّ نَفْسِي»
    (My death has been announced to me.) And indeed he died during that year.'' Ahmad was alone in recording this Hadith
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #11 - March 12, 2013, 07:43 PM

So his last moment was a french-kiss with the original child bride?
    Interesting.

Not exactly. She chewed up his miswak for him so he could clean his teeth with it.

Heh. These ahadith actually used to make my eyes water when I was a Muslim.
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #12 - March 12, 2013, 07:46 PM

I'm pretty sure there are some serious differences in the narrative in Shia hadiths. I'll see if I can track some info down.

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #13 - March 12, 2013, 07:47 PM

Narrated Jundub: Once the Prophet fell ill and did not offer the night prayer (Tahajjud prayer) for a night or two. A woman (the wife of Abu Lahab) came to him and said, "O Muhammad ! I do not see but that your Satan has left you." Then Allah revealed (Surat-Ad-Duha): 'By the fore-noon, and by the night when it darkens (or is still); Your Lord has not forsaken you, nor hated you.' (93)  (Book #61, Hadith #506)

Narrated 'Aisha: Whenever Allah's Apostle became sick, he would recite Mu'awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Suras) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.  (Book #61, Hadith #535)

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: When Allah's Apostle was on his death-bed and in the house there were some people among whom was 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, the Prophet said, "Come, let me write for you a statement after which you will not go astray." 'Umar said, "The Prophet is seriously ill and you have the Qur'an; so the Book of Allah is enough for us." The people present in the house differed and quarrelled. Some said "Go near so that the Prophet may write for you a statement after which you will not go astray," while the others said as Umar said. When they caused a hue and cry before the Prophet, Allah's Apostle said, "Go away!" Narrated 'Ubaidullah: Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was very unfortunate that Allah's Apostle was prevented from writing that statement for them because of their disagreement and noise."  (Book #70, Hadith #573)

'A'isha reported: It was in the house of Maimuna that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) first fell ill. He asked permission from his wives to stay in her ('A'isha's) house during his illness. They granted him permission. She ('A'isha) narrated: He (the Holy Prophet) went out (for prayer) with his hand over al-Fadl b. 'Abbas and on the other hand there was another person and (due to weakness) his feet dragged on the earth. 'Ubaidullah said: I narrated this hadith to the son of 'Abbas ('Abdullah b. 'Abbas) and he said: Do you know who the man was whose name 'A'isha did not mention? It was 'Ali.  (Book #004, Hadith #0833)

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #14 - March 12, 2013, 08:15 PM

Death of  prophet Muhammad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKIV0zp9Jn8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_BTRdxEJaE

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #15 - April 01, 2015, 02:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr4TONP99jU

Idiots in Islam are brain washing children since the age of 4 on Muhammad and his death,..  fools .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FvfFSIQZnI

ANOTHER FALSE STORY OF ISLAM..  that is how you brain wash kids..But the story of Muhammad from hadith, Sunnah and even in some verses of Quran tells entirely different story..    So let me read Quran.

AL-HAAQQA (THE REALITY) Total Verses: 52 ....Revealed At: MAKKA

069.00 -008 :  The sure calamity!*** What is the sure calamity! ***** And what would make you realize what the sure calamity is!  *****  Samood and Ad called the striking calamity a lie. *****  Then as to Samood, they were destroyed by an excessively severe punishment. *****  And as to Ad, they were destroyed by a roaring, violent blast.***** Which He made to prevail against them for seven nights and eight days unremittingly, so that you might have seen the people therein prostrate as if they were the trunks of hollow palms. ***** : Do you then see of them one remaining?

069.009 -017  And Firon and those before him and the overthrown cities continuously committed sins. ***** : And they disobeyed the Messenger of their Lord, so He punished them with a vehement punishment. ***** Surely We bore you up in the ship when the water rose high, *****  So that We may make it a reminder to you, and that the retaining ear might retain it. ***** And when the trumpet is blown with a single blast,*****  And the earth and the mountains are borne away and crushed with a single crushing. *****  On that day shall the great event come to pass, ***** And the heaven shall cleave asunder, so that on that day it shall be frail, *****  And the angels shall be on the sides thereof; and above ) I them eight shall bear on that day your Lord's power.  . ***** On that day you shall be exposed to view-- no secret of yours shall remain hidden

069.019- : Then as for him who is given his book in his right hand, he will say: Lo! read my book: *****  Surely I knew that I shall meet my account. *****  So he shall be in a life of pleasure,. *****  In a lofty garden,. *****  The fruits of which are near at hand: ***** Eat and drink pleasantly for what you did beforehand in the days gone by..

069.025-032  And as for him who is given his book in his left hand he shall say: O would that my book had never been given me:. *****  And I had not known what my account was:. ***** O would that it had made an end (of me):***** My wealth has availed me nothing:***** My authority is gone away from me.*****Lay hold on him, then put a chain on him,*****Then cast him into the burning fire,***** Then thrust him into a chain the length of which is seventy cubits.

069.033- ***** Surely he did not believe in Allah, the Great,***** Nor did he urge the feeding of the poor.***** Therefore he has not here today a true friend,*****: Nor any food except refuse,***** Which none but the wrongdoers eat.

069.038-043: But nay! I swear by that which you see,*****: And that which you do not see.***** Most surely, it is the Word brought by an honored Messenger,*****: And it is not the word of a poet; little is it that you believe;*****: Nor the word of a soothsayer; little is it that you mind.*****It is a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.

069.044 -047:  And if he had fabricated against Us some of the sayings,*****We would certainly have seized him by the right hand,***** Then We would certainly have cut off his aorta.***** And not one of you could have withheld Us from him. [/size]

069.048-050  : And most surely it is a reminder for those who guard (against evil).*****And most surely We know that some of you are rejecters.*****And most surely it is a great grief to the unbelievers.***** Therefore-glorify the name of your Lord, the Great.

well i need to edit the  post..... be back...  

well I like that Quran and that is how I read...  So what is the bottom line?

Eat and drink pleasantly ... I certainly like eating and drinking  and I love those words from Allah.,  ......... That is good.,......

but question is,  does this surah say anything about How Prophet of Islam Died?    If there was one.....  well this sounds close enough

069.044 -047:   And if he had fabricated against Us some of the sayings,*****We would certainly have seized him by the right hand,***** Then We would certainly have cut off his aorta.***** And not one of you could have withheld Us from him.

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #16 - April 01, 2015, 05:39 PM

My goodness gracious ..  look at these videos..

my goodness there are more than 35 pages each one with some 20 videos   =~  600 videos

funny thing is there is hardly anything on prophet of Islam in Quran..  Well forget it let me watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoCwCA93Mng

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #17 - April 01, 2015, 06:02 PM

This is the earliest historical reference to the death of Mohammed, a tombstone inscription dated securely to 691 CE.  It long precedes any of the hadith/sirah, but has been strangely (irritatingly I would say) overlooked in favor of much later Islamic texts.

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/History/Islam/Inscriptions/abasa.html

Notice that Mohammed's death is described in this earliest text as the 'greatest calamity' that ever befell the 'people of Islam.'  One might well ask why.  What was the big disaster, exactly?
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #18 - April 01, 2015, 06:43 PM

This is the earliest historical reference to the death of Mohammed, a tombstone inscription dated securely to 691 CE.  It long precedes any of the hadith/sirah, but has been strangely (irritatingly I would say) overlooked in favor of much later Islamic texts.

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/History/Islam/Inscriptions/abasa.html

Notice that Mohammed's death is described in this earliest text as the 'greatest calamity' that ever befell the 'people of Islam.'  One might well ask why.  What was the big disaster, exactly?

Well Zaotar  may be that word "Muhammad" used there could be for different Prophet of Islam... Islam has lots of Prophets.. at least I can quickly name some 20 names apart from that alleged last one of Literally Islam..

Adam
    Idris (Enoch)
    Nuh (Noah)
    Hud (Heber)
    Salih (Methusaleh)
    Lut (Lot)
    Ibrahim (Abraham)
    Ismail (Ishmael)
    Ishaq (Isaac)
    Yaqub (Jacob)
    Yusuf (Joseph)
    Shu’aib (Jethro)
    Ayyub (Job)
    Dhulkifl (Ezekiel)
    Musa (Moses)
    Harun (Aaron)
    Dawud (David)
    Sulayman (Solomon)
    Ilias (Elias)
    Alyasa (Elisha)
    Yunus (Jonah)
    Zakariya (Zachariah)
    Yahya (John the Baptist)
    Isa (Jesus)

Hmm  even that  that Adam monkey humanoid  is a Prophet..  So assuming all that it is  written at that link  is truth and NOTHING BUT TRUTH (not a story) then the Plaque  I see at that link which mentions word "Muhammad"

could be any one of those or could be any other local leaders.. local Muhammads.   Anyways  on that tombstone  I prefer reading  links like turandursun.com instead of that  www.islamic- Miracle

now well let me watch  this  for QSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcseLbEYtLg

and that is for Prophet QSE...   Cheesy

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #19 - April 01, 2015, 07:00 PM

Why is that for me?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #20 - April 01, 2015, 07:14 PM

just is.. 
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #21 - April 01, 2015, 07:17 PM

Why is that for me?

what happened you didn't click the link??

well  QSE   I thought you would like to go back some 1400 years and  see Zainab's boobs..   Cheesy Cheesy

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #22 - April 01, 2015, 07:21 PM

I did click the link, still don't get it. Though I can't say I dislike seeing boobs. dance

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #23 - April 01, 2015, 07:51 PM

I did click the link, still don't get it.....

that is your own post man.... you don't understand your own post?? lol...

ok then watch this prophet....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qyYnwWmwu4&bpctr=1427919757

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #24 - April 01, 2015, 08:02 PM

More the context of the vids.

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #25 - April 01, 2015, 08:07 PM

You would think that the greatest man to ever walk the earth would have a slightly more interesting or honourable death.  
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #26 - April 01, 2015, 08:21 PM

I haven't died yet.

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #27 - April 01, 2015, 08:28 PM

Ahahaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
    And what exactly is it that makes you the greatest man to walk the earth ??
  • Muhammad's death
     Reply #28 - April 01, 2015, 08:44 PM

I can write it in a book if you like. That seems to convince people.

• Muhammad's death
     Reply #29 - April 01, 2015, 09:09 PM

Just make sure it contains a load of errors and contradictions, some 'scientific miracles', orders to kill those who disagree with you and eternal torture if you don't have faith even though you gave no evidence that what you say is completely true .
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »