Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islam or Atheism March 9th Hamza "Schmuck" Tzortis vs Lawrence "The Man" Krauss

(Read 36950 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Islam or Atheism March 9th Hamza "Schmuck" Tzortis vs Lawrence "The Man" Krauss
     Reply #30 - February 27, 2013, 02:35 PM

LOLOLOL!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy dance dance dance dance dance dance
  • Islam or Atheism March 9th Hamza "Schmuck" Tzortis vs Lawrence "The Man" Krauss
     Reply #31 - February 27, 2013, 08:45 PM

hahaha
     Reply #32 - February 27, 2013, 09:02 PM

dr sloth that was great! lol  Cheesy
     Reply #33 - March 04, 2013, 11:23 PM

Cheesy

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #34 - March 06, 2013, 12:49 PM

If somebody wants to go this, I have a ticket
     Reply #35 - March 06, 2013, 03:40 PM

If somebody wants to go this, I have a ticket

I have a friend who needs one, is the ticket still there?

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #36 - March 06, 2013, 04:25 PM

Is it going to be broadcast/recorded? If so, how can I watch?
     Reply #37 - March 06, 2013, 05:39 PM

It wont be shown live.

A muslim I agree with:
     Reply #38 - March 06, 2013, 05:41 PM

Can someone like record it and upload it to youtube or something?
     Reply #39 - March 06, 2013, 05:49 PM

everything they do is for publicity. Im sure it will get uploaded at some point. They better not edit it tho. grrrrrr
     Reply #40 - March 06, 2013, 11:31 PM

Please upload it and please people ask tough questions against hamza if a Q & A is allowed.   I hope some of the people on the magic sandwich show get a chance at those tickets.

People like hamza are thugs and use Islam as a justification for their actions or beliefs.  Reminds me of folks I knew when I was growing up, they were thugs before they became ultra Islamic and Islam gave them more wiggle room for their thuggish behavior as they grew older and more religious. 

Oh my Christopher Hitchens its a fihrrrrrrrrrrrr
     Reply #41 - March 07, 2013, 07:24 AM

Yes Ex Muslims should participate in the debate and ask tough question especially asking what translation of the Quran he uses and how much is he qualified to decide whioch translation is best. this guy needs to be exposed. sick of him.

I wrote Krauss an email, didn't get a response but doesn't matter, I hope he read it, he had previously replied to 2 members of this forum so I hope he read my email doesn't really matter if he replies or not.

Reply #42 - March 07, 2013, 07:37 AM

i would like to ask him how long he expects to get away with plagiarising William Lane Craig for
     Reply #43 - March 07, 2013, 12:10 PM

I hope Lawrence doesn't take a Dawkins approach and personally insult Hamza though.
    Other than that, I hope Islam is exposed for the barbaric ideologies it has (Y)
     Reply #44 - March 09, 2013, 07:39 AM

Does anyone know when this will be up? I'm really excited to see to what degree this schmuck got embarrassed !!
     Reply #45 - March 09, 2013, 09:14 AM

Does anyone know when this will be up? I'm really excited to see to what degree this schmuck got embarrassed !!

It will be a while before it is up unless Tzortzis totally wipes the floor with Krauss then it will be up tomorrow, I highly doubt this. They are the only ones permitted to record the debate.  Afro
     Reply #46 - March 09, 2013, 02:47 PM

15 minutes ago, some Argy Bargy about gender segregation

Mohammed Ansar ‏@MoAnsar

Massive hoo haa as @LKrauss1 storms out shouting "either you let people sit where they want or I'm not debating"

Reply #47 - March 09, 2013, 02:50 PM

^

Was he actually shouting and actually attempted to storm out ?

Damn that dramatic.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #48 - March 09, 2013, 03:57 PM

i dont know why krauss debated him. Only regular people should debate laymen like hamza, not public figures

Hamza is not worthy of sharing a public platform with a intellectual heavyweight who has phd's, multiple books and peer reviews
     Reply #49 - March 09, 2013, 03:59 PM

It will be a while before it is up unless Tzortzis totally wipes the floor with Krauss then it will be up tomorrow, I highly doubt this. They are the only ones permitted to record the debate.  Afro

Why?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #50 - March 09, 2013, 05:25 PM

So how did it go?
     Reply #51 - March 09, 2013, 05:29 PM

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #52 - March 09, 2013, 05:34 PM

This guy is ..lol

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #53 - March 09, 2013, 07:14 PM

So how did it go?

Let's just say Krauss is gonna have ALOT of clarification to do after he made some comments about incest.....

Reply #54 - March 09, 2013, 07:16 PM

Could  you explain that? And how did the other portions go? Who do you think won or lost?
     Reply #55 - March 09, 2013, 07:23 PM

from what I can tell, simply by following twitter:

Hamza gave some standard bullshit.
    Krauss told him that he knows fuck all about science.
    Hamza gave some linguistic miracle bullshit
    Krauss probably didnt bother doing much research on it, and simply brushed it aside as bullshit.
    It evolved into a debate about morality, with Krauss being made to look like a baby eating atheist weirdo who is pro incest (says that moral issues are not black and white).

Krauss won the debate, but iERA won the propaganda war.
     Reply #56 - March 09, 2013, 07:26 PM

Well that's unfortunate. Why do you say he won the debate then? Were his arguments very solid, just not conveyed well?
     Reply #57 - March 09, 2013, 07:26 PM

Why do you say he won the debate

Because the other guy is Hamza Tzortzis. A man who could not formulate a coherent sentence if you paid him.
    You don't even need to turn up to win a debate with him.

It is simply inconceivable for me that Hamza could be considered to have won any debate. The idea that Hamza can articulate a strong and reasonable case for Islam is much more difficult to believe than the idea of Islam itself.
     Reply #58 - March 09, 2013, 07:27 PM

What frustrates me about IERA is that they go around only debating famous people who don't know much about their religion and then deny to debate people who do know alot about their religion such as TheRationalizer.

They are deceptive, sly, publicity hungry conmen.

Reply #59 - March 09, 2013, 07:30 PM

So? If hamza looks like he won, then he did unfortunately. I knew hamza would run his bullshit. I'm so fucking disappointed at krauss for this whole thing.
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »