Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islam or Atheism March 9th Hamza "Schmuck" Tzortis vs Lawrence "The Man" Krauss

(Read 35061 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Islam or Atheism March 9th Hamza "Schmuck" Tzortis vs Lawrence "The Man" Krauss
     Reply #180 - March 19, 2013, 12:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CTJmapuMIY

That is a good response to these cunning fools...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Islam or Atheism March 9th Hamza "Schmuck" Tzortis vs Lawrence "The Man" Krauss
     Reply #181 - March 19, 2013, 03:46 PM

glad to see that.. That is lot of work

Entheos I am just curious here .. is this is the audio file that you  transcribed?

Just to clarify, I can edit my local copy, but I cannot edit the pastebin. Indeed, it was.

Yes, that is the audio file, but the original recording goes on for a few minutes more, this video cuts it short during the answering of the final Q & A question, which is a very interesting question.

I think what happened in that video, is that, as you can see, Professor Krauss got a little flustered. It happened time and time again, sometimes before he even said anything, that the audience would erupt into cheers and clapping after Tzortzis said something. Somehow he managed to deal with it and still manage to express himself, it happened pretty frequently. But I think here it affected him a little.

The very fact that the iERA has only released this particular snippet (its actually unlisted, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-m2efCzeMA) and wrote "this debate highlight is the first of a range of video clips to bring to your attention key moments of the (debate) before we publish the full debate within the next few days." - So, basically (and it was uploaded on the 14th March, 5 days later I can't find any other 'highlights', nor the full debate video) they plan to selectively show certain parts to 'draw your attention'; and we shall wait and see what the full video looks like.

Overall I feel Professor Krauss managed to articulate himself clearly, at certain times more easily than other times, and by the end of the debate had made his point very clear, he has a very clear point near the end where he says, "this is the key difference between us", or something like that. All this despite the 'hostile' audience is a remarkable effort. I have nothing to say on the choice of debating Tzortzis, or the alternative arguments you presented, except that I agree that 'morality' is a constantly changing thing, in as much as the Quran is claimed to be "timeless".
     Reply #182 - March 19, 2013, 03:59 PM

surely they are just waiting for the attention to die down before releasing it . I don't think they can honestly believe that tzortzis won. They may claim it, but if you gave them a lie detector test it would be a different story.
    Tzortzis literally did not make one good point. Utter obfuscational gibberish through and through
     Reply #183 - March 19, 2013, 08:49 PM

No, you're wrong ^. I bet you my entire life that the majority of the iERA guys think that tzortzis won, JUST because there were some moments where he captured the audience's laughter and succeeded in "attempting" to make Krauss look like a fool. Who gives a fuck about the actual points made? I'm sure they don't (Except the incest one ofcourse).
     Reply #184 - March 20, 2013, 01:49 PM

Hamza's argument made in his first 25 minutes:

red boxes are pre emptive potential objections which Hamza calls 'atheist cliches'. Orange boxes are his rebutalls to those objections

http://postimage.org/image/xgpiyzepv/full/

I will continue with the rest of the debate, and then show why Hamza utterly utterly fails.
     Reply #185 - March 20, 2013, 01:54 PM

Amjad Khan has written a good response at the Spittoon

+++++++++

‘Islam or Atheism – Which is More Rational?’ was the title of a recent debate that took place at University College of London. It may as well have been titled ’7th century Arabian goat herder myths or a rational scientific approach – which makes more sense? In any case, the debate pitted well-known US atheist Prof. Lawrence Krauss against a little known UK-based Muslim called Hamza Tzortszis and was organised by a group calling itself IERA.

Upon digging a little deeper, I found that IERA, far from being moderate or even traditional Muslims, are actually a group of Islamist extremists with strong Wahabi influences that routinely intimidate and attack moderate Muslims whilst towing the Saudi-Wahabi line. Their speakers promote sexism, anti-semitism, wife-beating, apostate-killing and a whole range of other unsavoury things. It therefore, came as no surprise that the event was segregated, the so-called moderator was a member of IERA and the hand picked audience was 90% Muslim. The security guards were also IERA affiliated and did their level best to intimidate atheist guests.

However, much has already been made of the extremist and deceptive nature of IERA and their brutish methods. The purpose of this piece is to examine the content of the debate, and, having listened to an audio recording, I will summarise my thoughts.

If this debate is to be judged on showmanship and crowd reaction then the Muslim side won by a country mile. If it is to be judged on intellectual merit than the Muslim side, despite the huge home advantage, came out looking rather silly. In fact, Hamza reminds me of the old saying ‘never debate with stupid people, they will take you down to their level and beat you with experience’. Hamza simply does not know how to conduct a civilised debate, he lacks a rudimentary understanding of the concepts he tries to deal with and is quick to resort to bickering and ad homs.

His case for proving that Islam is more rational rested on two tried and tested arguments. Firstly, the Kalam Cosmological Argument (KCA) as popularised by William Craig Lane, and secondly, the literary miracle of the Qur’an argument. These are arguments that I, as an ex-Muslim, have considered in the past and found unconvincing for the following reasons.

In reference to the literary miracle of the Quran, the great Persian polymath al-Razi had the following to say:

“You claim that the evidentiary miracle is present and available, namely, the Koran. You say: “Whoever denies it, let him produce a similar one.” Indeed, we shall produce a thousand similar, from the works of rhetoricians, eloquent speakers and valiant poets, which are more appropriately phrased and state the issues more succinctly. They convey the meaning better and their rhymed prose is in better meter. By God what you say astonishes us! You are talking about a work which recounts ancient myths, and which at the same time is full of contradictions and does not contain any useful information or explanation. Then you say: “Produce something like it”?!

The language miracle claim is one I have never understood. It simply doesn’t make sense because there is no such thing as a language miracle. Languages are human constructs that are evolving and ever-changing. The rules that govern languages are made and adapted by humans too. So the idea of God giving humankind a language miracle seems, at first glance, absurd. However, it gets worse.

The argument can be summed up as follows:
    Premise 1 – Inimitability proves divinity
    Premise 2 – The Qur’an is inimitable
    Conclusion – Therefore, the Qur’an is divine

The entire argument rests upon these very shaky foundations and if any one of the two premises can be undermined then the conclusion does not hold. With regards to premise 1, inimitability can point to other than divinity, since Jinns, Angels, Satan and even aliens could potentially have authored the Quran, humans and Gods are not the only two possibilities. Premise 2 is also problematic because the Quran is not inimitable in the first place due to the high number of factual and scientific errors it contains.

For example, the Quran (9:30) claims that Uzair (or Ezra) was considered the son of God by Jews. There is absolutely no record in Jewish history of this belief ever being held by anyone. Even if a
    small group of Jews in a remote part of the world did hold that belief, it is very inaccurate for the Quran to refer to ‘Jews’ in general. Furthermore, the Quran claims the sun goes around the earth (36:140), sperm comes from between the back bone and the ribs (86:7), it refers to Alexander the Great as a Prophet of God, etc. The conclusion that the Quran is divine, is therefore not supported since it rests on questionable premises.

There are also further problems with the challenge. Who judges what is or isn’t superior to the Quran? There is no objective way to judge this challenge. Furthermore, the Qur’an already negates the challenge by claiming no-one is able to meet it, therefore Muslims are compelled to reject any attempts. Since Islam demands death for apostates and blasphemers, only a crazy person would openly attempt the challenge.

In spite of the above, many have taken up the challenge whilst concealing their identities. A Christian project called al-Furqan produced an entire book in Arabic which the authors claimed challenged the Quran. There is a website called surahlikeit.com that has many verses that challenge this argument.

At this stage we encounter yet another absurdity with this challenge, most people, including Hamza, don’t speak Arabic so they are not in a position to verify if the challenge has been met. Furthermore, most of those that do speak Arabic are not versed in classical Quranic Arabic and even fewer are versed in 7th century poetic standards. Therefore, there are not many people in the world able to understand the challenge at all.

Think about this for a moment. The salvation of your eternal soul rests on your ability to master an ancient and unspoken dialect of a language from another part of the world and then research whether or not people are able to produce a verse like a book written in that language 1400 years ago.

Islam descends into utter fare when it states that those who reject it’s message will be roasted in hell for all eternity. Humans are, bizarrely, expected to accept the notion that drawing certain, not altogether irrational, conclusions is enough to condemn them to hell fire. Assuming Islam is true and let’s say, for argument’s sake, a person is not very bright and not able to fully appreciate the miraculous nature of the Quran. Does that person deserve to spend an eternity in hell for not coming to the same conclusions as other people when examining the evidence, especially when the evidence is in another language in this case?

The Kalam Cosmological Argument (KCA) can be summed up thus:
    Premise 1 – Everything that begins to exist has a cause
    Premise 2 – The universe began to exist
    Conclusion – Therefore, the universe must have a cause

Whilst this argument, at first glance, seems logical and has some philosophical merit, when placed in the context of theism, it becomes meaningless since it cannot be used to arrive at a theistic God. The first cause could be anything, it could be a static, unconscious quantum fluctuation arising in a second dimension of time. It could be a uncaring and apathetic being, it could be multiple beings, it could be something we simply can’t fathom. A first cause does not help establish the existence of Allah.

However, there are other problems with this argument too. With regards to premise 1, it is not obvious that ‘everything that begins to exist has a cause’. Quantum particles come into existence without a cause all the time. If God exists, then does that mean that God has a cause? At this stage believers would argue that God is eternal and thus doesn’t need a cause, only things that are finite need a cause. This leads us on to premise 2.

It is not certain that the universe is finite and began to exist at some stage. What do we even mean by universe in this context? If it is taken to mean all that exists then we are dealing with a
    period before time, since time only exists in our universe, and what reasons do we have to assume that causation existed during this period. Furthermore, just because the universe is expanding does not mean it came into existence, rather it’s expansion came into existence but it could have existed in a different form before then, i.e. it could have been contracting or was one part of a much great system.

Furthermore, the KCA commits the fallacy of composition, the fallacy of using the parts of the constituents to infer to properties of the whole. For example, the oft-quoted syllogism:
    i. all atoms are colourless
    ii. cats are composed of atoms
    iii. therefore cats are colourless

has valid premises but an invalid conclusion as it commits the fallacy of composition. If we compare the KCA syllogism in this case:
    i. every effect that began to exist in the Universe had a cause
    ii. the Universe is composed of all effects
    iii. therefore the Universe had a cause

we find that it is similarly fallacious.

To be fair, this does not imply that the Universe did not have a cause, only that the KCA cannot be used to deduce this, were it true.

The KCA takes everyday human thinking and applies it to the existence of our universe. However, it assumes that the human mind is capable of comprehending our universe and how things came about. What if, as Hume postulated, we are simply incapable of grasping the origins of our universe and destined to remain uncertain for the entirety of our existence has a species?

Science seeks to answer the ‘how’ questions whilst religion posits simplistic answers for the ‘why’ questions. But if there are no answers to the ‘why’ questions? What if life and the universe is simply too vastly complex for us to comprehend and ultimately without meaning and purpose? Some can live with that, other clearly can’t. Science can’t explain everything but religion can’t explain anything.

http://www.spittoon.org/archives/11745

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #186 - March 20, 2013, 02:05 PM

I don't like the fallacy of composition argument because I don't think it's a fallacy in this case, nor dies the particles from nothing wholly convincing because there is a quantum flux in the background and not the philosophical philosophical meaning of nothing, but I think it's good. I'm glad we aren't the only ones who have no clue what the linguistic miracle argument means.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #187 - March 20, 2013, 02:23 PM

That guy is wrong in stating that quantum particles pop in and out of existence without a cause.
     Reply #188 - March 20, 2013, 03:35 PM

I don't like the fallacy of composition argument because I don't think it's a fallacy in this case, nor dies the particles from nothing wholly convincing because there is a quantum flux in the background and not the philosophical philosophical meaning of nothing, but I think it's good. I'm glad we aren't the only ones who have no clue what the linguistic miracle argument means.

I think it is a fallacy in this case, u r simply assigning the property of the elements of the set to the set itself hence the fallacy of Composition, let alone that the KCA is an argument from Ignorance since it has never been proved that the universe has a cause, there are theories and facts out there pointing to both sides, to a universe with a beginning and to a universe without a beginning, modern Physicists and Cosmologicsts mostly are reluctant into postulating a universe with a beginning.

Reply #189 - March 20, 2013, 03:43 PM

I'm surprised Hamza does not get called out on his argument from ignorance. His whole argumentation strategy sums up as; we don't know, therefore God did it.
     Reply #190 - March 20, 2013, 07:16 PM

http://postimage.org/image/5hwu5oz17/full/
     Reply #191 - March 20, 2013, 07:36 PM

the wording of the debate topic "which makes more sense", is a difficult position for the atheist, because any kind of quantum mechanics arguments do not makes sense. So you could be arguing that it makes sense to accept things that don't make sense (but still are conclusively prove anyway).

Reply #192 - March 20, 2013, 08:09 PM

To be honest, I don't think Hamza is a good debater, but neither is Krauss. Anyways, i liked his point : The premises of a deductive argument are really based on induction. So, the idea that his deductive argument, which is really based on induction, is better than science is a flaw in itself.
     Reply #193 - March 20, 2013, 08:27 PM

EVERYTHING Hamza said was utter crap, ESPECIALLY the points which the audience loved the most.

the biggest cheer came when tzortzis 'corrected' Krauss's interpretation of his own book.

Krauss's book says "Clearly, the energy of empty space (or anything else, for that matter) cannot be physically infinite,"
    Tzortzis interpret this as saying 'nothing can be infinite'. Whereas it actually says the "nothing can have infinite energy".

What Krauss actually said:        'clearly the A of B (or C) cannot be D'  
    What Hamza thinks Krauss said:   'clearly C cannot be D'

The subject of the sentence was energy. Hamza doesn't know how to read, and this was his strongest point. He was corrected twice about this in the debate, and in his post debate synopsis, he is still claiming that Krauss "misread his own book".

One cannot win a debate by virtue of having such poor comprehension skills that you simply don't understand anything, but Muslims seem to think otherwise.
     Reply #194 - March 22, 2013, 05:39 PM

This seems like desperate pre emptive coaching in order to train us to view the debate in a certain way
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZjR44CWsQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdF7Rp3OL5M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olj5UHlMt-c

post debate analysis of a debate that they are refusing to show
     Reply #195 - March 22, 2013, 05:50 PM

ACTUAL academically qualified and expert physicists discussing PHYSICS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OLz6uUuMp8
     Reply #196 - March 22, 2013, 05:53 PM

The KCA takes everyday human thinking and applies it to the existence of our universe.

This is exactly what I keep telling people when they bring up the kalam.

You have to use the methods of theoretical physics if you want to seriously talk about the universe.

Saying that the kalam is a valid argument is like a person who knows nothing about biology going into a lab and telling the scientists how to do their experiment.

It is completely ludicrous.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #197 - March 22, 2013, 06:14 PM

the kalam cosmological argument is to qualified cosmologists what the stork baby argument is to qualified biologists, it what the flat earth theory is to qualified geologists................it's nothing but fake bogus pseudoscience using scientific language and terminology to try and give it some level of credence to people who respect science..... make no mistake the kalam cosmological argument has no testable/experimental scientific scope.... it's garbled sophistry and rhetoric full of non-sequitors
     Reply #198 - March 29, 2013, 05:08 PM

Full debate up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSwJuOPG4FI

IMO Krauss destroyed him. Hamza was made to look like a BSer.
     Reply #199 - March 29, 2013, 08:08 PM

http://www.scribd.com/doc/132067274/Hamza-Tzortzis-Senior-Researcher

Reply #200 - March 29, 2013, 11:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKTA2IRl_O4
     Reply #201 - March 31, 2013, 01:35 AM

Here's my take on the debate

For me personally, I'm always a little disappointed that atheists just don't go down the line and go point by point. I think the best debate that did that was Arif Ahmed & WLC.  I'm also a bit surprised that Hamza only used two contentions. The Kalam argument & Quranic argument. Overall I thought the debate was high with theatrics on both parts and sloppy. Krauss kept interrupting Hamza, which could be in poor form but I liked it because it was a more give and take discussion, but would have been more appropriate if Krauss had made it know beforehand. As for Hamza's pleas of tolerance, well we've seen all the hoopla. We've had a few posts on the forum showing where specific quotes of Hamza's have been poorly "sourced" (read plagiarized) from WLC's discussions on the topic.  Personally, I'm agnostic towards the Kalam argument, I assume being born after the big bang theory was conceptualized might have a part in it. There are arguments against the premises of the Kalam to me seem valid but even if it's true the 'conceptual analysis' bit seems way off.  You'll notice Hamza added a bit to the 'conceptual analysis' which I've never heard before of this force or creator being 'ever learning' but absolutely none of the conclusions of the 'conceptual analysis'come from the Kalam argument, and if we were to take Hamza's incorrect pronouncement that Occam's Razor is some kind of proscription then the Kalam which would be in favor, at most, of a deistic position and be a strike against theism.  This force doesn't have to be all powerful, it just has to create the universe, and that's it. It doesn't have to have a mind, and the claims that it does are based off of a very old conception of dualism, all that has to happen is it has to cause the effect of creating the universe. It certainly doesn't have to be everlearning. What does everlearning have to do with creating the universe? Nothing. So in fact a not all powerful, not ever learning, not personal force is what we should expect from the Kalam argument, not whatever concept of God Hamza is pushing.

The second contention that the Quran 'descopes' the Arabic language is, on a meta, level really hard to grasp to the point where we've had several threads trying to grasp what it even means. First, is the Quranic challenge of producing something 'like' a chapter (sura) in the Quran. What does like mean? Hamza wants to say that it means the specific structural features in the Quran, but what justification do we have for accepting that? It could mean a great many things, so the overall problem is the Quran is completely vague on what it actually means, regardless of what Hamza proposes it means. But let's go with his proposal, I guess from a meta level, when you think of language as a tool for communication and languages as different rules for communication that arose across time and geography it's hard to conceptualize something that lies outside of language but still communicates language in the sense that they are talking about.  Modern English is merely an 'evolution' of Medieval English but we wouldn't say the Twilight novels descope Medieval English even if we could imagine them being somehow written in Medieval English times, nor would we say works that made the incremental changes from Medieval English to Modern English were miracles. So when he says it's not poetry or prose, and it doesn't follow any of those specific rules, even if he's correct so what? Divisions between rhyme, poetry, and prose are all arbitrary, used to help delineate not to separate. Well what about the immutability, one might retort? One, immutability isn't evidence of divinity. Could a piece but unique but still within the capacity of nature? Of course it can. But let's suppose that immutability was a sign of 'lying outside of nature's productive capacity', how does that relate to the Quran? Well Hamza spends a lot of time telling us what the Quran isn't, it's not this or not that, but he doesn't spend any time actually describing in detail what any specific chapters structural features are. Why that? Well it's a rhetorical trick, by describing what something isn't it makes it sound like it's out of the scope of anything else, but once you describe it, then it grounds it within the scope of human language. Let's take what Picasso is known for, Cubism.  We could describe Cubism as transcending the productive capacity of it's time, it's not Naturalism, or Divisionism, or Neo-Classicism. It's none of these forms and yet it has elements of these movements. Pretty amazing no? It sounds amazing, until you actually give a descriptive form of cubism, then we can see that it can be replicated in a rough form, but even then we can say that Picasso 'transcended' cubism because while he may have a lot of elements of cubist art forms, he also had many forms that differed from it, and on and on. The ultimate meta point is that something can't be beyond that 'productive capacity of language' and be intelligible. We can always say something 'transcended' an art form because it has parts that differentiate from it, but being unique isn't divine. Of course all these supposed superiority of the language of the Quran has a historicity of Muslims proclaiming Arabic to be better than other languages, Arabic being perfect, and other non sense that no linguist would believe, but there you have it.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
     Reply #202 - March 31, 2013, 02:06 AM

For me personally, I'm always a little disappointed that atheists just don't go down the line and go point by point. I think the best debate that did that was Arif Ahmed & WLC.

You should watch WLC vs Peter Millican. He went point by point and completely destroyed WLC.   Peter Millican is also an academic philospher so he didn't let craig get away with his bull.

I still need to watch the Arif Ahmed debate.   I know that he is also a philospher so it probably went down the same way as the Millican vs Craig debate.

Reply #203 - March 31, 2013, 02:48 AM

yea I think philosophers do a better job in these debates or even "conversations" because they are used to dealing with a "adversarial" format than say writing a scientific rebuttal that could take months to formulate. 

Reply #204 - March 31, 2013, 04:02 AM

^

i watched the debate. The guy who debated alongside Arif was a waste of time. Your right, it is annoying when atheists start doing their own speech instead of responding to the arguments.

I think the Peter Millican debate was better.  Arif Ahmed would have performed better if he had more time though.   It should have been Arif Ahmed vs WLC and whatshisname.

The humanist dude was barely responding to the arguments and doing his own speech instead.

(in my head I'm like you IDIOT the reason they let atheists go second is because we don't have an argument to disprove God we are just supposed to debunk the arguments the opposition presents. )

I don't know anything about philosophy but I could take on WLC's arguments with just a few days preparation cuz they are so damn simple.

Reply #205 - March 31, 2013, 04:46 AM

Deus, that was really honest and thoughtful opinion. Kudos to you (Y)
     Reply #206 - March 31, 2013, 06:24 AM

^

i watched the debate. The guy who debated alongside Arif was a waste of time. Your right, it is annoying when atheists start doing their own speech instead of responding to the arguments.

I think the Peter Millican debate was better.  Arif Ahmed would have performed better if he had more time though.   It should have been Arif Ahmed vs WLC and whatshisname.

The humanist dude was barely responding to the arguments and doing his own speech instead.

(in my head I'm like you IDIOT the reason they let atheists go second is because we don't have an argument to disprove God we are just supposed to debunk the arguments the opposition presents. )

I don't know anything about philosophy but I could take on WLC's arguments with just a few days preparation cuz they are so damn simple.

There is an debate where it's ahmed and WLC alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-NF-LlVFHM

Reply #207 - March 31, 2013, 06:27 AM

Deus, that was really honest and thoughtful opinion. Kudos to you (Y)

Thank you

Reply #208 - March 31, 2013, 07:44 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb10QvaHpS4

I don't even know why Hamza is still incredibly stale with his arguments. Why isn't he pressured to improve what he says?

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #209 - March 31, 2013, 05:00 PM

There is an debate where it's ahmed and WLC alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-NF-LlVFHM

Thanks.  I'll save that for an after exam treat   Smiley

• Previous page 1 ... 5 6 78 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »