Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
Today at 07:16 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
Yesterday at 04:01 AM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 04, 2024, 07:58 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: hi all

(Read 1157 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • hi all
     OP - February 24, 2013, 09:27 AM

hi all, it's been awhile since i last visited here.
    I would like to say that things had been rough for me, and for those of you that don't know me, i'm an ex-Muslim and recently, i have been diagnose with schizophrenia. I'm from Singapore and I have been contemplating on migrating, it's not that i wanted to but it's more like i had to. You see i live with my sister and last year during the month of ramadan i told my family that i have been apostate since 2008, So my family was shocked to hear this, my mum cried and my elder sis beginning to give me the rules to make sure i respect the month of Ramadan and the rules are: i can only eat inside the toilet be it i'm outside or in the house. Now thinking about it, i felt pissed, and they didn't even asked me why i apostatize. I still remember though, what my brother in law told me, "you have to be a muslim to live in this house" and what my mum told me "don't call me mother if you are not a muslim" so i decided to fake by telling them that i have revert back to muslim. But inside my heart i still don't believe in islam and Next year, i planned to find myself a job at usa through monster.com. i don't know how long it will take me to get an interview but i hope that by next year, i have my freedom
  • hi all
     Reply #1 - February 24, 2013, 09:51 AM

Hi dude,
    Sorry to hear about the shit you've been through.
    Btw, why do you have to migrate to the US?  For a start, can you not move out and live independently?  Singapore has lots of non-Muslims too, whom you can befriend.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
  • hi all
     Reply #2 - February 24, 2013, 10:06 AM

Eating in the toilet ?!?  I think you should just take a long walk and eat far away from your home or something.

Make sure you have a job so you can take care of yourself if they end up kicking you out.

And move out as soon as possible and get your own place. 

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • hi all
     Reply #3 - February 25, 2013, 09:11 AM

@ ateapotist,

you see, i want to live like a non-muslim and be comfortable telling people that i am an ex-mulims, so if i live here independently then my mum going to drop by and i have to put on my mask. Versus if i move out i can start life anew...
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »