Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: French Council of Ex-Muslims

(Read 8879 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • French Council of Ex-Muslims
     OP - February 13, 2013, 11:13 PM

From cemb website:

February 13, 2013
    Calling ex-Muslims in France
    Waleed Al-Husseini, the Palestinian blogger and atheist who CEMB advocated on behalf when he was arrested in 2010 by the Palestinian Authority is now in Paris, France and is organising a Council of Ex-Muslims of France with our help. For those interested in joining or assisting in the establishment of the new organisation, please contact Waleed at hassayen@gmail.com.

The organisation will be affiliated with the CEMB.

Below is Waleed’s call in Arabic. English and French translations to follow.

قررنا افتتاح مجلس للمسلمين السابقيين في فرنسا لذلك ندعو كل من الملحدين واللادينيين والربويون والخارجين من الاسلام في فرنسا للاتصال بنا من اجل الانضمام لهذا المجلس الذي سوف نقوم بتحويله الى منظمة في وقت لاحق من هذه السننه

اهداف المجلس
    نحن نسعى من اجل المواطنه المتساوية للجميع ونعارض التسامح مع المعتقدات اللانسانيه باسم احترام الدين والثقافة
    حرية انتقاد الدين ورفع القيود المفروضه عليه باسم ازدراء الاديان
    فصل الدين عن الدولة
    حظر جميع اشكال الانشطة واللقاءات والاحتفالات الدينيه التي تنتهك حقوق الانسان وحرياتهم
    الغاء جميع العادات الدينيه المهينه والمقيده والتي تتعارض مع استقلاليه المرأة وحقها في الحريه والمساواه وحظر التمييز بين الجنسين
    حظر التدخل من جانب السلطات او العائله او الوالدين او اي جهة رسميه كانت في حياة الرجل او المرأة الشخصية والعاطفيه والجنسيه
    حماية الاطفال من التلاعب بعقولهم من قب الموسسة الدينيه
    حظر اي نوع من الدعم ماديا كان او معنويا من قبل الدولة على اي نشاط ديني او مؤسسه
    منع جميع اشكال التخويف والتهديدات الدينيه
    وسوف يكون هذا المجلس تابع الى مثيلاته في بريطانيا والمانيا
    للمزيد من المعلومات وللانضمام
    يرجى الاتصال مع وليد الحسيني
    Email : hassayen@gmail.com

http://ex-muslim.org.uk/2013/02/calling-ex-muslims-in-france/
     Reply #1 - February 15, 2013, 02:40 PM

Yay! I've been waiting for this!
    We desperatly need this in France. Count me in! Already contacted Waleed  Smiley
     Reply #2 - February 15, 2013, 03:48 PM

So is Arabic one of those languages that reads right to left then?

I never knew that Shocked
     Reply #3 - February 15, 2013, 03:56 PM

.seod erus, puY
     Reply #4 - February 15, 2013, 05:26 PM

Towards satan then....

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #5 - February 15, 2013, 05:27 PM

No. You're just going cross-eyed.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #6 - February 26, 2013, 01:44 PM

Interesting news. Let me subscribe to this topic so I can get notification on any development !
     Reply #7 - March 02, 2013, 09:21 PM

Waleed can never be trusted, it seems you do not know him well, the link below shows the articles Waleed has falsely claimed authorship, he has stolen from so many blogs and sites after deleting the name of the real author and claiming he has written it. He has done that even with articles from Reuters:

for instance:
    The Higgs particle - what it is and what it does
    proud-a.blogspot.fr/2012/07/higgs-particle-what-it-is-and-what-it.html

stolen from Reuters here:
    mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSBRE86306W20120704
    By Chris Wickham

so many other examples with images are here:

facebook.com/notes/الأديان-من-صنع-الإنسان/تنبيه-حول-سرقات-وليد-الحسيني-لمقالات-الكـُتـّاب-اللادينيين/121109687942846

From me he has stolen 4 articles and refused to delete them, Google did after a DMCA.

Find someone else to manage the work, this guy is a thief..

Regards
     Reply #8 - March 02, 2013, 10:06 PM

If you think Waleed is a shady character than you should contact Maryam Namazie about him.

She's the spokesperson for CEMB. 

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #9 - March 02, 2013, 10:08 PM

Waleed can never be trusted, it seems you do not know him well, the link below shows the articles Waleed has falsely claimed authorship, he has stolen from so many blogs and sites after deleting the name of the real author and claiming he has written it. He has done that even with articles from Reuters:

for instance:
    The Higgs particle - what it is and what it does
    proud-a.blogspot.fr/2012/07/higgs-particle-what-it-is-and-what-it.html

stolen from Reuters here:
    mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSBRE86306W20120704
    By Chris Wickham

so many other examples with images are here:

facebook.com/notes/الأديان-من-صنع-الإنسان/تنبيه-حول-سرقات-وليد-الحسيني-لمقالات-الكـُتـّاب-اللادينيين/121109687942846

From me he has stolen 4 articles and refused to delete them, Google did after a DMCA.

Find someone else to manage the work, this guy is a thief..

Regards

Thanks for letting us know about this, Atheer. I have notified Maryam and I will leave it in her hands. As I said on the other thread I'm no longer on the management committee of CEMB and don't get involved these days.

I have deleted the plagiarised quotes you alerted me to on the other thread.

Thanks.
     Reply #10 - March 16, 2013, 07:07 PM

So what happened with this Walid problem ?

Did maryam find someone else to start up the french council of ex muslims yet ?

I really hope the ex muslims in France can have this council so they can meet up and support each other.

Organizations like this really need to have a global presence to help out the ex muslims.

Reply #11 - April 16, 2013, 07:24 PM

Hassan,
    TheDarkRebel,

On the 11th of April, Maryam has written on her freethought blog among the signatories in support of the Bangladeshi Bloggers, "Waleed Al-Husseini, Palestinian blogger and Founder of Council of Ex-Muslims of France".

It seems my email was not clear enough, so I called her today and referred to what I have written here and esp. the article Waleed has stolen from Reuters. She said she will contact Waleed, so it seems the issue is still not clear for her.
    I can not believe that Maryam does not care about something like theft, so probably she simply did not have enough time and/or did not consider the importance of the issue, so it would be a good idea if anyone of you can explain briefly the importance of the issue to Maryam.
    It will be a shame on us if the founder of the Ex-muslim Council of France will be a thief..

Regards
     Reply #12 - April 20, 2013, 06:54 PM

^

According to CEMB's website the Council of Ex Muslims of France is set to launch in July of 2013.

http://ex-muslim.org.uk/2013/04/launch-of-council-of-ex-muslims-of-france/

Reply #13 - April 21, 2013, 10:54 AM

Hassan,
    TheDarkRebel,

On the 11th of April, Maryam has written on her freethought blog among the signatories in support of the Bangladeshi Bloggers, "Waleed Al-Husseini, Palestinian blogger and Founder of Council of Ex-Muslims of France".

It seems my email was not clear enough, so I called her today and referred to what I have written here and esp. the article Waleed has stolen from Reuters. She said she will contact Waleed, so it seems the issue is still not clear for her.
    I can not believe that Maryam does not care about something like theft, so probably she simply did not have enough time and/or did not consider the importance of the issue, so it would be a good idea if anyone of you can explain briefly the importance of the issue to Maryam.
    It will be a shame on us if the founder of the Ex-muslim Council of France will be a thief..

Regards

Hi Atheer, sorry for the late reply I'm afraid I don't frequent the forum much these days. I have spoken to Maryam about this and left it in her hands. I have my hands very full at the moment with other stressful and pressing personal matters and simply can't get involved in cemb affairs.. I certainly agree that someone who passes off the work of others as their own, is not someone who can be trusted and is not the sort of person to put in charge of the French council, but it is now for Maryam to decide what to do as I am no longer involved.

Best wishes,

Hassan.
     Reply #14 - July 04, 2013, 03:36 PM

It seems that Maryam insists on supporting this thief
    http://ex-muslim.org.uk/2013/07/launch-of-council-of-ex-muslims-of-france/
    And no one in the council seems able to correct Maryam when she makes a wrong decision that affects us all.

The "Council of ex-Muslims" no longer represents me, it should be called the Maryam's Council.
     Reply #15 - July 05, 2013, 02:02 AM

^

I hope this once incident doesn't turn you off from the Council of Ex Muslims entirely.

There is no other organization in the world that defends ex muslims as much as CEMB and it's affiliate groups do.   

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »