Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Syria

(Read 42793 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Syria
     Reply #30 - August 25, 2013, 06:36 AM

HA! Yes because what happens to America is the most important thing in a conflict claiming SYRIAN lives.  Cheesy Very good, carry on.

fuck you
  • Syria
     Reply #31 - August 25, 2013, 08:31 AM

Just curious, What's wrong with the foreign intervention if the aim was to stop the war and the killings of thousands of innocent people?

I mean its not every foreign intervention that is a pretext for economic imperialism eg. Mali.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Syria
     Reply #32 - August 25, 2013, 07:56 PM

HA! Yes because what happens to America is the most important thing in a conflict claiming SYRIAN lives.  Cheesy Very good, carry on.

No the problem is whoever wins- what will the outcome be like in the end? Look at what is happening in Egypt for example. We also have Russia and China involved. I just found this article which gets my hopes up a bit -

China, Russia call for meet on Syria

China and Russia have again called for negotiations to resolve the Syrian crisis by convening an international conference in Geneva, amid calls for an independent and objective investigation into the allegations about the use of chemical weapons in the outskirts of Damascus.

On Friday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said the “current situation once again shows the importance and urgency of advancing a political solution for the Syrian issue”.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/world/china-russia-call-for-meet-on-syria/article5053143.ece

"In every religion there is love, yet love has no religion"

"The intellectual runs away, afraid of drowning; the whole business of love is to drown in the sea." - Rumi
  • Syria
     Reply #33 - August 26, 2013, 04:59 PM

No the problem is whoever wins- what will the outcome be like in the end?

Well shit, but that article specifically framed the outcome in terms of America's foreign policy interests which is selfish, inhumane and immoral.

fuck you
  • Syria
     Reply #34 - August 26, 2013, 10:16 PM

Abu Khattab again in a new video in Danish – English subtitles – in which he calls six Danes enemies of Islam and along with friends perform a mock execution of them.

http://jyllands-posten.dk/indland/ECE5874051/danske-islamister-overtraeder-bade-straffe-og-terrorlov/

The six in question are :

Morten Storm - http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=22103.msg637527#msg637527

Lars Hedegaard – Leader of the Danish Free Press Society. There was an, still unresolved, attempt on his life early this year.

Naser Khader – A Syrian immigrant, former member of the Danish parliament, now working for a U.S. think tank.

Ahmed Akkari - http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=24644.0

Anders Fogh Rasmussen – Prime Minister during the cartoon crisis now Secretary General of NATO

Kurt Westergaard who drew the bomb in the turban cartoon.

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
  • Syria
     Reply #35 - August 27, 2013, 01:15 AM

Abu Khattab ... calls six Danes enemies of Islam and along with friends perform a mock execution of them.

Dimwitted clowns. And reassuringly lousy shots.
  • Syria
     Reply #36 - August 27, 2013, 01:22 AM

Afro Heh, yeah but give em good training and rifles with almost no recoil and a flat trajectory they might do better on the latter. On the former I feel they are forever fucked. Tongue

fuck you
  • Syria
     Reply #37 - August 27, 2013, 06:22 AM

Abu Khattab again in a new video in Danish – English subtitles – in which he calls six Danes enemies of Islam and along with friends perform a mock execution of them.

http://jyllands-posten.dk/indland/ECE5874051/danske-islamister-overtraeder-bade-straffe-og-terrorlov/

The six in question are :

Morten Storm - http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=22103.msg637527#msg637527

Lars Hedegaard – Leader of the Danish Free Press Society. There was an, still unresolved, attempt on his life early this year.

Naser Khader – A Syrian immigrant, former member of the Danish parliament, now working for a U.S. think tank.

Ahmed Akkari - http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=24644.0

Anders Fogh Rasmussen – Prime Minister during the cartoon crisis now Secretary General of NATO

Kurt Westergaard who drew the bomb in the turban cartoon.

Do they WANT people in the west to look at all muslims as terrorists? Seriously, is this the point they're trying to get across? "Don't trust us we're psychopaths?" Cunts.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Syria
     Reply #38 - August 27, 2013, 11:37 PM

Iranian Official: Israel to Be ‘First Victim’ of U.S. Attack on Syria

http://freebeacon.com/iranian-official-israel-to-be-first-victim-of-u-s-attack-on-syria/

Well this is definitely going to end well.  lipsrsealed

..about 60 percent of Americans surveyed said the United States should not intervene in Syria’s civil war, while just 9 percent thought President Barack Obama should act..

"In every religion there is love, yet love has no religion"

"The intellectual runs away, afraid of drowning; the whole business of love is to drown in the sea." - Rumi
  • Syria
     Reply #39 - August 28, 2013, 12:31 PM

Iranian Official: Israel to Be ‘First Victim’ of U.S. Attack on Syria

http://freebeacon.com/iranian-official-israel-to-be-first-victim-of-u-s-attack-on-syria/

Hossein Sheikholeslam, the director general of the Iranian parliament’s International Affairs bureau, claimed the United States would not dare attack Syria but said that if it does, “the Zionist regime will be the first victim.”

Well this is definitely going to end well.  lipsrsealed

And that fool doesn't realize  his own rhetorical nonsense, He should know if he talks too much  of that nonsense.  the 2nd victim will be  himself(Not Iran)

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Syria
     Reply #40 - August 28, 2013, 01:18 PM

Do they WANT people in the west to look at all muslims as terrorists? Seriously, is this the point they're trying to get across? "Don't trust us we're psychopaths?" Cunts.

It's all about dem der virgins see?

Honestly, this is going too far and they must know by now what kind of image this sends out to the people. Perhaps it is this that they are manipulating.

How will all those relativists rationalise this act? Will Miriam Francois Cerrah argue that this is the idiom in which they express their outrage and actually do not intend to cause violence? Or Tariq Ramadhan talking some nonsense about how we whould not essentialise Islam but then he goes on to essentialise Islam by ignoring all the violent aspects of its teachings and how this could in some way motivate the Islamists.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
  • Syria
     Reply #41 - August 30, 2013, 09:38 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ic-XNMTWI

well read more at BBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyAqtVqHi1g

• Syria
     Reply #42 - August 31, 2013, 03:07 PM

Jila Started this thread and she is missing, did she go back to  watching loons?  

Well talking aboit loons.,   on Syria  Loonwatch.com news says Syrians suffer as US media narcissistically obsess over "what the US will do."

There’s been discussion regarding the decay of American culture, the slut-shaming of Cyrus and her blatant degradation of the Black female body (Robin Thicke has largely escaped scrutiny) but what I found intriguing was the fact that “journalistic” outlets such as CNN made Cyrus’ performance their top story instead of everything else happening in the world; like the civil war in Syria and the use of chemical weapons.

We’ve been criticized for not saying enough on Syria but we haven’t been quiet either; I have written about Islamophobic Neo-Cons who want the Syrian war to drag on perpetually. In practical terms this is, and will continue to be the American position even with talk of so-called “limited surgical strikes.” What else can we conclude after over 100,000 deaths, millions of refugees and a nation decimated? What else can we conclude when Egypt, under the deposed former President Mohamed Morsi proposed a sensible regional solution to end the stalemate, only to have it shot down with the swiftness of a drone strike by both the USA and Saudi Arabia?

well Loons write that and more at that link.. but I wonder whether that picture is REAL or or Huh?

Anyways news.......  funny news from Syria     Fatwa In Rebel-Held Aleppo Says Haram To Kill Any Lice In Muslim Beards

“Blessed Lice

Here comes another fatwa in defense of the Muslim beard.  Now in rebel-held Aleppo, Syria comes a fatwa against shaving lice-infested beards, the reason being that these are “blessed lice”.  So now we have a situation where it is haram to shave the Islamic beard, even on medical ground like getting rid of lice in beards.

The Fatwa

As fatwa goes, this one is bordering on the ridiculous.  Just last week, the Aleppo Sharia Court in rebel-held Aleppo proclaimed a new fatwa prohibiting the shaving of lice infested beards or otherwise attempting to kill them.

What is interesting to note is that the fatwa refers to  the lice as “believer lice growing in blessed beards”.

Here is what the fatwa says: “The Sharia Authority in Aleppo has prohibited the killing of lice that appears in the Muslim beard, as some of the Muslim brothers who have released [grown] their beards in accordance with prophet Muhammad Sunnah [prophet's doctrine], blessed lice has appeared in their beards, and that’s because of their lack of bathing due to the water non-availability all the time on the Jihad [holy war] fronts, and they have limited to ablution before their prayers (may God accept it), thus their beards became moist and thick, which made of it (in God’s will) a natural place for lice to live in”

What Can Be Done

But if nothing is done to get rid of the lice in a beard, then the skin will become very itchy.  So what can a Muslim man with a lice infested beard do?

Here is what the fatwa recommends: “The Sharia Authority in Aleppo recommends the Mujahedeen [holy fighters] brothers to dye their beards with Henna, like our Prophet Muhammad, the thing that would reduce the itching caused by the lice, and to maintain this lice that would have not appeared in those blessed beards, if it was not from God’s Muslim believing creatures”.

Prescribed Punishment

The fatwa says: “Who disobeys this Sharia fatwa which has been confirmed right by a number of the senior scholars in Aleppo, will be punished with 50 lashes by Sharia, and other measures will be taken against him in the Sharia Court in Aleppo”.

The fatwa ended with this declaration: “And God was behind our intent”

Well I don't know what is true and what is not true allah knows the best..  but it is well know baboons gives tons such Fatwas .. they just gives anything that comes in to their minds in the name of allah doll....  But lice  Fatwa is possible. In fact this lice problem is mentioned in Quran itself not just hadith..

Narrated Ka'b bin 'Umra: Allah's Apostle stood beside me at Al-Hudaibiya and the lice were falling from my head in great number. He asked me, "Have your lice troubled you?" I replied in the affirmative. He ordered me to get my head shaved. Ka'b added, "This Holy Verse:--'And if any of you is ill, or has ailment in his scalp (2.196), etc. was revealed regarding me. "The Prophet then ordered me either to fast three days, or to feed six poor persons with one Faraq (three Sas) (of dates), or to slaughter a sheep, etc (sacrifice) whatever was available.  (Book #28, Hadith #42)

and these are the words of allah god...
    2.196. Complete the Hajj (the Major Pilgrimage) and the ‘Umrah (the Minor Pilgrimage) for God, and if you are impeded (after you have already put on the Pilgrimage attire), then send (to Makkah) a sacrificial offering you can afford. Do not shave your heads (to mark the end of the state of consecration for the Pilgrimage) until the offering has reached its destination and is sacrificed. However, if any of you is ill (so that he is obliged to leave the state of consecration) or has an ailment of the head, he must make redemption by fasting, or giving alms, or offering a sacrifice. When you are secure (when the Pilgrimage is not impeded, or the impediment is removed), then whoever takes advantage of the ‘Umrah before the Hajj must give a sacrificial offering he can afford. For whoever cannot afford the offering, a fast for three days during the Hajj, and for seven days when you return home, that is, ten days in all. This is for those whose families do not live in the environs of the Sacred Mosque. Act in due reverence for God and piety (avoiding disobedience to Him and obeying His ordinances), and know that God is severe in retribution.   

وَأَتِمُّواْ الْحَجَّ وَالْعُمْرَةَ لِلّهِ فَإِنْ أُحْصِرْتُمْ فَمَا اسْتَيْسَرَ مِنَ الْهَدْيِ وَلاَ تَحْلِقُواْ رُؤُوسَكُمْ حَتَّى يَبْلُغَ الْهَدْيُ مَحِلَّهُ فَمَن كَانَ مِنكُم مَّرِيضاً أَوْ بِهِ أَذًى مِّن رَّأْسِهِ فَفِدْيَةٌ مِّن صِيَامٍ أَوْ صَدَقَةٍ أَوْ نُسُكٍ فَإِذَا أَمِنتُمْ فَمَن تَمَتَّعَ بِالْعُمْرَةِ إِلَى الْحَجِّ فَمَا اسْتَيْسَرَ مِنَ الْهَدْيِ فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ ثَلاثَةِ أَيَّامٍ فِي الْحَجِّ وَسَبْعَةٍ إِذَا رَجَعْتُمْ تِلْكَ عَشَرَةٌ كَامِلَةٌ ذَلِكَ لِمَن لَّمْ يَكُنْ أَهْلُهُ حَاضِرِي الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ

• Syria
     Reply #43 - August 31, 2013, 05:35 PM

Syria who threw that Sarin gas  on whom?  and who targeted  civilians?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEpHTzb1ryc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iqns5xeoYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNsVO8AhEYA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix1vtepgpB8

• Syria
     Reply #44 - August 31, 2013, 09:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R45jzqq6J_o

Obama to seek Congress vote on Syria military action  says BBC News

President Barack Obama says the US should take military action against Syria and he will seek congressional authorisation for intervention. The US says the Syrian government carried out chemical weapons attacks on 21 August in which 1,429 people died.

Mr Obama said the operation would be limited in duration and strong to deter future chemical attacks. Congress is due to reconvene on 9 September. The Syrian government denies it was behind the attacks and blames rebels.

UN inspectors who have been investigating the attacks arrived in the Netherlands on Saturday with samples from site visits, which will be tested in laboratories in Europe. The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, which is overseeing the investigation, said the whole testing process could take up to three weeks, although "every effort" would be made to expedite it.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz0TxVmq3-Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfwKGK7YDrg

and Dale Gavlak,  Middle East correspondent for Mint Press News. says

Both the Syrian government and rebels, who have sought to topple President Bashar Assad in the 2-½-year civil war, are accusing each other of carrying out the assault. Syrian authorities have denied responsibility, claiming terrorist rebels were to blame. Assad condemned the West, saying it accuses first and then looks for evidence. He called the allegations “illogical” and “politically motivated.”

• Syria
     Reply #45 - August 31, 2013, 10:19 PM

The US says the Syrian government carried out chemical weapons attacks on 21 August in which 1,429 people died.

Where's the proof it was the Syrian regime who was responsible?  I would want to see evidence before before listening to crap like that.

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

• Syria
     Reply #46 - September 01, 2013, 12:34 PM

Obama says U.S. will take military action against Syria, pending Congress’s approval

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2TmDtj9oPg

...........President Obama put on hold Saturday a plan to attack Syria for its alleged use of chemical weapons, arguing that the United States had a moral responsibility to respond forcefully but would not do so until Congress has a chance to vote on the use of military force.

The announcement puts off a cruise missile strike that had appeared imminent, a prospect that had the region on edge and stoked intense debate in the United States, where many dread getting dragged into a new war...........

Well... Let common sense prevail.....   Other News on Syria

Arab League discusses Syria crisis
    ya..ya..yadi..yadi....yada    ..... all  hoo..... akbaar.....   and go increase belly fat..

And in another important news with this picture says .

Netanyahu mum on Obama's Syria delay but says Israel strong alone

• Syria
     Reply #47 - September 01, 2013, 04:33 PM

Sarin gas  problems..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc6lxjhskXY

Kerry - "Sarin gas used in Damascus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUNiQOZDH5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH1VcDiFZSs

• Syria
     Reply #48 - September 02, 2013, 12:37 PM

21 August Chemical weapon attack: what we know BBC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x327LFjfa4M

As governments wrestle with how to respond to Syria's alleged use of chemical weapons against its own people, the debate continues over exactly what happened and who was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Syrians in the early hours of 21 August.

The West says the regime used nerve gas, Syria says it was the rebels, and Russia says there is no proof either way. The BBC's security correspondent, Frank Gardner, has been examining the evidence and has compiled this special report on what happened that morning.

• Syria
     Reply #49 - September 02, 2013, 01:01 PM

Syria minister: US strike on Syria 'would benefit al-Qaeda' and wil threat Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHGaDgWvjww

Any US military action against Syria would amount to "support for al-Qaeda and its affiliates," Damascus has said. Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad also told the BBC that armed groups backed by America - not Syrian troops - had used chemical weapons.

That is interesting  Syrians blaming US of A and Saudi Arabia for all middles east Problems and Islamic terrorism around the globe.

well let us look Syrian refugees in Jordan tents  ... Sand land Snakes looking in the tents of refugees..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnDI20P0swg

THAT IS ONE COUNTRY on this earth whose rulers must buried PERMANENTLY UNDER THE SAND ALONG WITH THEIR ISLAM .. And Muslims should do that.  

but AMRIKA.. the great AMRIKA  gives full support to these Sand thugs and AMRIKANS ask the globe,  why Muslims hate them ...

Islam HISLAM HIS LAM.. lala..alalal allah alalall

• Syria
     Reply #50 - September 02, 2013, 04:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWysGiwvih4

The Islamic Revolution: The call for Khilafah in Syria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi92GeCs0QU

Yap AMRICA should put up  Khilafah in Syria... That is good thing for the world and for Muslims  and Syrian Jihadi Salafist leader threatens Israel,  After Syria, Israel is next target

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf2BonSBn9Y

Gooooood plan...

• Syria
     Reply #51 - September 03, 2013, 12:38 PM

Assad’s Grandfather’s 1936 Letter Predicts Muslim Slaughter of Minorities, Praises Zionists

Signed by: Aziz Agha al-Hawash, Mahmud Agha Jadid, Mahmud Bek Jadid, Suleiman Asad [the grandfather of Hafez], Suleiman al-Murshid, Mahmud Suleiman al-Ahmad.  ...

Suleiman Assad, the grandfather of Syria's embattled dictator Bashir al Assad warned France of the dangers of a Sunni Islam takeover in 1936.
    Dear Mr. Leon Blum, Prime Minister ofFrance. In light of the negotiations that are being conducted between France and Syria, we – the Alawite leaders in Syria- respectfully draw the following points to your attention and to that of your party (the Socialists):

1. The Alawite nation [sic !!] which has maintained its independence over the years by dint of much zeal and many casualties, is a nation which is different from the Muslim Sunni nation in its religious faith , in its customs and in its history. It has never happened that the Alawite nation [which lives in the mountains on the Western coast of Syria] was under the rule of the [Muslims)]who rule the inland cities of the land.

2. The Alawite nation refuses to be annexed to Muslim Syria, because the Islamic religion is thought of as the official religion of the country, and the Alawite nation is thought of as heretical by the Islamic religion. Therefore we ask you to consider the dreadful and terrible fate that awaits the Alawites if they are forced to be annexed to Syria, when it will be free from the oversight of the Mandate, and it will be in their power to implement the laws that stem from its religion. [According to Islam, the idol-worshiping heretic has a choice to convert to Islam or be slaughtered.]

3. Awarding independence to Syria and cancelling the mandate would be a good example of socialist principles in Syria, but the meaning of full independence will be the control by a few Muslim families on the Alawite nation in Cilicia, in Askadron [the Alexandretta Strip that the French cut off from Syria and annexed to Turkey in 1939] and in the Ansariyya Mountains [the mountains in the western part of Syria, the topographical continuation of the Lebanon Mountains]. Even having a parliament and a constitutional government will not ensure personal freedom. This parliamentary control is only a facade, lacking any effective value, and the truth of the matter is that it will be controlled by religious fanaticism that will target the minorities. Do the leaders of France want the Muslims to control the Alawite nation and throw it into the bosom of misery?

4. The spirit of fanaticism and narrow-mindedness, whose roots are deep in the heart of the Arab Muslims toward all those who are not Muslim, is the spirit that continually feeds the Islamic religion, and therefore there is no hope that the situation will change. If the Mandate is cancelled, the danger of death and destruction will be a threat upon the minorities in Syria, even if the cancellation [of the Mandate] will decree freedom of thought and freedom of religion. Why, even today we see how the Muslim residents of Damascus force the Jews who live under their auspices to sign a document in which they are forbidden to send food to their Jewish brothers who are suffering from the disaster in Palestine [in the days of the great Arab rebellion], the situation of the Jews in Palestine being the strongest and most concrete proof of the importance of the religious problem among the Muslim Arabs toward anyone who does not belong to Islam. Those good Jews, who have brought to the Muslim Arabs civilization and peace, and have spread wealth and prosperity to the land of Palestine, have not hurt anyone and have not taken anything by force, and nevertheless the Muslims have declared holy war against them and have not hesitated to slaughter their children and their women despite the fact that England is in Palestine and France is in Syria. Therefore a black future awaits the Jews and the other minorities if the Mandate is cancelled and Muslim Syria is unified with Muslim Palestine. This union is the ultimate goal of the Muslim Arabs.

5. We appreciate your generosity of spirit in defending the Syrian people and your desire to realize their independence, but Syria at the present time is far from the lofty goal that you aspire for her, because she is still trapped in the spirit of religious feudalism. We do not think that the French government and the French socialist Party will agree to the Syrians’ independence, since its implementation will cause the subjugation of the Alawite nation, placing the Alawite minority in danger of death and destruction. It cannot be that you will agree to the (nationalist) Syrian request to annex the Alawite nation to Syria, because your lofty principles – if they support the idea of freedom – will not accept the situation in which one nation (the Muslims) try to stifle the freedom of another (the Alawite) by forcing its annexation.

6. You may see fit to assure the rights of the Alawites and other minorities in the wording of the treaty (The French-Syrian Treaty, which defines the relationships between the states), but we emphasize to you that contracts have no value in the Syrian Islamic mentality. We have seen this in the past, with the pact that England signed with Iraq, which forbade the Iraqis to slaughter the Assyrians and the Yazidis. The Alawite nation, which we, the undersigned, represent, cries out to the government ofFranceand to the French Socialist Party, and requests them to ensure its freedom and independence within its small boundaries [an independent Alawite state!!]. The Alawite nation places its well-being in the hands of the French Socialist leaders, and is sure that it will find strong and dependable support for the nation which is a faithful friend, who has rendered toFrancea great service, and now is under the threat of death and destruction.

well apparently that was the letter written by Grand father of present DICKtraitor  of Syria to France.. Off course that comes out of Juicy press .  but that doesn't mean it is false or wrong. If the present  French Potatoes and American war hogs eliminates and destroys the present Syrian govt  then the words of Grand father of present DICKtraitor  of Syria will come true .. and they are
    "Muslims of Al qaeda type Arabian Islamic Heroes   will  Slaughter  Shias, Alawite and other  Minorities".... Suleiman Asad  etal

there is little doubt on that..

• Syria
     Reply #52 - September 03, 2013, 05:51 PM

Thanks for the post, never heard of the Alawite before.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Syria
     Reply #53 - September 04, 2013, 03:02 PM

Thanks for the post, never heard of the Alawite before.

there lies the tragedy  of Islam.,  Tragedy of Figurative "Muhammad" and tragedy of 1st Muhammad and his Family. I often wonder how many "Muhammads" were out there in Islam ?  and how many were added to Islam after the 1st Muhammad's death??   other question is when did he die?

anyways.. this many sects of Islam we have on this earth

The Alawites, also known as Alawis (ʿAlawīyyah Arabic: علوية‎) are a prominent mystical religious group centred in Syria who follow a branch of the Twelver school of Shia Islam. Alawites revere Ali ibn Abi Talib and the name "Alawi" means followers of Ali. The sect is believed to be founded by Ibn Nusayr, in the eighth century. For this reason, Alawites are sometimes referred to as "Nusayris" (Nuṣayrī Arabic: نصيرية‎). Another name, "Ansari" (al-Anṣāriyyah), is believed to be a mistransliteration of the former. Today, Alawites represent 12% of the Syrian population and are a significant minority in Turkey and northern Lebanon. There is also a population living in the village of Ghajar in the disputed Golan Heights. They are often confused with the Alevis of Turkey, another Shia sect.

Alawite beliefs are kept secret for outsiders, even for non initiated Alawites. Therefore many rumours about their religious practices have arisen. Alawites were historically persecuted for their beliefs by the various Sunni Muslim rulers of the area. The establishment of the French Mandate of Syria, which gave control of Syria to France, marks a turning point in Alawi history. It gave the French the power to recruit Syrian civilians into their armed forces for indefinite periods of time and created exclusive areas for Alawis (including an Alawite State). The Alawite States was later dismantled, but Alawites continued to have significant representation in the Syrian army. Since Hafez al-Assad took power in 1970, the government has been dominated by a political elite led by the secular Alawite Assad family. During the Islamic uprising in Syria in the '70s and '80s, this establishment came under tremendous pressure. The conflict continues today as a function of the Syrian civil war.

That is about those Shia Alawites

well today's news says on that Chemical weapons says U.S. figure for casualties in Syria attack much higher than others'

WASHINGTON — The death toll given by the Obama administration for an alleged Syrian chemical weapons attack is far higher than confirmed counts of two key allies and a main activist group, which said it was shocked by the U.S. figure.

In pressing Congress to authorize a military strike against Syria, the administration has asserted that the government of President Bashar Assad killed 1,429 people, including at least 426 children, in an Aug. 21 attack on the suburbs of Damascus.

But Britain and France have cited far lower numbers of confirmed deaths, raising questions about the intelligence the White House is using to make its case to launch missile strikes against Syria.

U.S. officials say they can't disclose how they derived their figure without compromising intelligence, but they say it is based on a variety of sources and they stand by it.

British intelligence organizations said last week that they believed at least 350 people had been killed. French intelligence said Monday that it had confirmed at least 281 deaths through open-source videos, although its experts had created models that were consistent with as many as 1,500 deaths.

I wonder where did AMRIKA got its numbers?  I guess they are modelling....

• Syria
     Reply #54 - September 05, 2013, 12:26 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zkSwihbPg

well some one has to educate., Mr. John McCain did a good job there, But I say AMRIKA must learn to say either Allah hooo Great or Godoo Akabaarr.. instead of god is great...

• Syria
     Reply #55 - September 06, 2013, 05:35 PM

US orders embassy workers out of Beirut ahead of possible Syria strike  says news

....The United States has withdrawn all non-emergency embassy workers and their families from Beirut and warned Americans against travel to Lebanon amid looming military strikes on Syria, the State Department said Friday.

It said the decision had been taken "due to potential threats to U.S. Mission facilities and personnel," and comes amid tension in the region over possible U.S.-led action.

“Given the current situation in Syria and the region, as well as potential threats to U.S. Government facilities and personnel, we are taking these steps out of an abundance of caution to protect our employees and their families, and local employees and visitors to our facilities,” a statement said.  It also gave U.S. Embassy workers based in south-east Turkey the option to leave voluntarily.

Beirut's main airport is still open and commercial flights out are still available. However, the State Department warned that "should violence erupt suddenly...access to borders, airports, roads, and seaports can be interrupted with little or no warning .....

well that is news from US of A..

• Syria
     Reply #56 - September 06, 2013, 09:47 PM

amid looming military strikes on Syria, the State Department said Friday.

You can't be amid them if they are only still looming. FFS. Tongue

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Syria
     Reply #57 - September 07, 2013, 02:59 PM

What Are We Doing in Syria?
    September 6, 2013
    Guest host Phil Donahue examines the deadly civil war in Syria and the consequences of another American intervention in the Middle East. Our guests include NPR Middle East correspondent Deborah Amos and historian and analyst Andrew Bacevich

http://billmoyers.com/episode/what-are-we-doing-in-syria/

Well there is video in it with different views...

Why this guys is going for war? I thought when he was contesting for elections .. He said NO WAR.. I am war veteran Wars don't solve anything.. etc..etc..  I thought he is an anti war guy.. Now He sounds like bully

Now he want to bomb Syria??Americans Please send him back to Vietnam

• Syria
     Reply #58 - September 08, 2013, 10:15 AM

Any thoughts on this? Is it all about the dollar or is it just some bullshit explanation? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P02vjiEZyUs

How are you doing Artemis? first of all that tube is linked to the channel of Pistak Paisder  who clearly is  a  RON PAULIST., And he has this tube at his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GZUmBtZkQ

what do you think about that?    Well one has to learn to filter the information..   Any ways one news from AMRIKA says With the World Watching, Syria Amassed Nerve Gas and other news from AMRIKA says Syria Islamist rebels take control of historic Christian town of Maaloula

(CNN) -- An al Qaeda-linked rebel group has wrested control of the historic Christian town of Maaloula from regime forces, opposition groups said Sunday. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the hardline Islamist rebels of the al-Nusra Front seized control Saturday night.

Videos posted on YouTube in recent days showed fighting between rebels and government forces in the tiny sleepy town, an hour's drive from the capital Damascus. "We cleansed Maaloula from all the Assad dogs and all his thugs," a rebel commander shouts at the camera in a video posted online over the weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlFwYSK19c

Funny thing is both the news are from AMRIKA.,  Great Christians and other minorities of of Syria are ASSAD DOGS..  that is what DOGS OF allah/aka Muhammad says

And I am not sure which dogs AMRIKA is supporting..

So what is the problem for AMRIKA to go in to Syria and take way all those chemical weapons  and leave the guns/fighter planes and all other ammunition . You know one side support rebels and other side supports Assad and his clan.,

• Syria
     Reply #59 - September 08, 2013, 01:43 PM

Pentagon adjusts plans for more intense attacks on Syria  says news

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon is preparing for a longer bombardment of Syria than it originally had planned, with a heavy barrage of missile strikes followed soon after by more attacks on targets that the opening salvos missed or failed to destroy, officials said.

The planning for intense attacks over a three-day period reflects the growing belief in the White House and the Pentagon that the United States needs more firepower to inflict even minimal damage on Syrian President Bashar Assad's forces, which have been widely dispersed over the last two weeks, the officials said.

where as People in America  says this

Hundreds of demonstrators opposed to a U.S. military strike against Syria protest outside the Capitol in Washington.

I say AMRIKA(pentagon, Octagun) is a bluffing blabber mouth.. You guys could not do a shit in Afghanistan for 10 or so years and it took three months to dislodge that Tailbone   out of power ., how the hell on this earth  3 days intense bombing will change the power structure in Syria??  You may kill Assad .. so what? ground realities will be still same.

AMRIKA must learn that  "Anything that war can do, peace can do better" and there is no No safe, morally superior solution for Syria in the present times.  They could have done when Assad senior left the planet to meet allah..

• Previous page 1 23 4 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »