1. They ask thee concerning capitalism, say “in it is some harm, and some benefit for mankind”
2. But indeed, it is better than most other economic systems ye may find
3. Verily, those countries that shun all forms of capitalism, they tend to lag behind
4. And verily, they tend to oppress their people with an oppression most unkind
5. So if your lord had to choose, unto capitalism would he be most inclined
6. Thus do we reveal revelations unto thee, and your lord is never blind
7. By the Whos who were heard by Horton
8. And by the lines that Ike Turner liked snortin’
9. Verily, the Murtad’s celebrity man crush is none other than Edward Norton
10. Seeth thou not how Edward used fat to make his soap?
11. And in the 25th hour, he went to jail for selling dope?
12. Yea, when he got busted, he had given up all hope.
13. And in the Painted Veil he died, for with cholera he could not cope
14. Yea, if the Murtad could, and after much intoxication, with Edward Norton he might elope
15. Say: Listen to the Beatles, or listen to the Stones, whichever ye listen too, they are both classic.
16. Thus does your lord enjoin good music, for good music is fantastic.
Verily you are a messenger from the All Mighty and a finder of lost souls. Surely it is true that only one of such divine purity could resist hijacking the thread of another for their own personal indulgence. There is truth in the words you speak when you reveal that those who shun Capitalism are not necessarily rewarded for such rejection. It is obvious that the Beetles and Stones are both classic and can be enjoyed in measure at the listener's discretion. However the form of which the "man crush" took shape was a turn out for the books, rather than cite the usual Statham or Owen cliches a true prophet sees through the excessive masculinity and deep into the finer qualities and subtle gifts of character a celebrity such as Norton posses. Of course it is a prophet's prerogative and privilege to enjoy the the finer and less well recognized "man crushes" one might hold on Norton.
All this said I cannot and will not simply discard the Prophet Yezevee (pbuh) nor the scripture and thread, I know it will clash with some of Gibreel's more recent revelations but I'm willing to do the logistical acrobats to some how maintain this previous pillar of my faith. Perhaps I can amalgamate what has gone before in to a time line, so I will hold a sequence of Prophets one coming after another, with new and different revelations of varying awe. I've a feeling this practice has been done before some where. I shall also hold the belief that comparing those touched by the divine against one another will be considered the height of bad manners. It will be acknowledged that they all bring their own forms of greatness with entertainment being the founding block of all.
Many thanks for answering my concerns and apologies for delays in my reply,(at this moment I am still practicing the new faith in secrecy and my presence at the temple of CEMB must not yet be discovered), I will sleep easier tonight in light of your proofs sent to me.