Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim Patrol harrasing white people in London

(Read 24260 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim Patrol harrasing white people in London
     Reply #120 - January 27, 2013, 01:15 AM

Instead of saying "this is not Islam" I think it would be better for moderate muslims such as you to officially separate themselves from the rest of the so called "ummah".

Funny isn't it^ When I used to see Anjem Choudry on Sean Hannity, I used to think it was an attack on Islam. Didn't matter how much a dick I knew Anjem was or that we didn't even follow the same religion -.-'

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #121 - January 30, 2013, 08:58 PM

Why didn't they just send down a couple of plain clothes cops, a man and woman, one with a beer can (empty) and another in a miniskirt (short) (I will leave who is wearing the skirt to you guys) or maybe a couple of male cops holding hands and  walk down that street. That way they could have caught the muslim patrol in the act and arrested them.
    The charges might be something like obstructing a public right of way, or unlawfully restricting public access. I am sure those are against the law.

Perhaps a fine or community service (this is probably not a jail-term offence) would at least make them hesitate the next time they think about harassing people. I felt a little sorry for the bloke drinking his beer, he just said "Oh I am sorry" poured his beer away as asked and went another way, feeling that he had done something wrong. Perhaps he can also sue them for half a can of Tennants Super?

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #122 - January 30, 2013, 09:02 PM

Two male cops drinking beer, holding hands and wearing mini skirts.  That should do the job.   Afro

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #123 - January 30, 2013, 09:14 PM

I don't see that these thugs are specifically anti white or racist, I just don't see it. Although what they did was pretty bad  and intimidating (and probably against the law) they weren't insulting anyone specifically for being white or even non-muslim, just for drinking beer and dressing 'immodestly', I am sure they chose their words carefully though.

The gay guy who was harassed certainly seemed non-white and he really was insulted and I am sure was scared.

Perhaps these guys are 'equal opportunities' thugs.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #124 - January 30, 2013, 09:16 PM

Sounds like my average Friday night!  Wink

Reply #125 - January 30, 2013, 09:17 PM

Two male cops drinking beer, holding hands and wearing mini skirts.  That should do the job.   Afro

With their 'truncheons' out?  whistling2

Reply #126 - January 31, 2013, 10:34 AM

Brilliant Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #127 - January 31, 2013, 01:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRfluaMKoOY

Against the ruin of the world, there
    is only one defense: the creative act.

-- Kenneth Rexroth
     Reply #128 - February 06, 2013, 09:03 PM

Al Jazeera is (finally?) reporting on this story... and Nesrin's quote from THIS thread is quoted within this Al Jazeera article. Scroll down just below the videos.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #129 - February 06, 2013, 09:12 PM

The link on the Al Jazeera story does not link here like it should...

Can everyone who can do it, please comment on this Al Jazeera story and post something like this:

Please correct the link in this article for the comment from the forum of former muslims. That forum where that quote is from is here: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com

edited to fix link: http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201302062143-0022530

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #130 - February 06, 2013, 10:15 PM

Link to the al jazz story not working for me

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #131 - February 06, 2013, 10:25 PM

Me neither. Might be Obama jamming the signals again.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #132 - February 06, 2013, 10:55 PM

Please correct the link in this article for the comment from the forum of former muslims. That forum where that quote is from is here: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com

i posted that, but i think it's already lost, floating unnoticed in the comment section..
    http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201302062143-0022530
  • Re: Muslim Patrol harrasing white people in London
     Reply #133 - February 07, 2013, 02:35 AM

Link to the al jazz story not working for me

Ok I've fixed it now in my post above.

Reply #134 - February 22, 2013, 06:03 AM

breaks into a double chaffa....phull bangra Olympics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn wish that dude was doing that in my neighborhood random bangra.......flash bangra?   That would be cool to terrorize sharia mofos with sick dance moves........oooooooo Somali niiko would piss them offffffffffffffffffff!    waaaaan soo socdaaaa!

Oh my Christopher Hitchens its a fihrrrrrrrrrrrr
     Reply #135 - February 22, 2013, 07:21 PM

i remember that. when that happened. i wasnt exactly pleased with it. happening in the country where its been non muslims' for centuries.

i can said this movement were important cos they did so according to some principles although they were missing out other valid principles that needed to be used since we r in non muslim country but...

its important cos alot of non muslims are unaware of what shariah laws like. so if they have seen it. that probably rise their awake of shariah law so they know what it could be like.

i dont need to reference to what muslims nowaday said or do. i refer to books and hadith etc. i can said what they did in london. it was similar to muhammad time and his companions.  so its pretty much similiar to practicals of first muslims. for example. how they impose shariah law on others, forget whether its muslim country or not, but cos its against human rights regardless. look at hadith.

Bukhari, volume 9, #58

Narrated Abu Burda, "Abu Musa said.....Behold there was a fettered man beside Abu Musa. Muadh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Musa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Musa requested Muadh to sit down but Muadh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and his messenger," and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers .....

for some people who dont know what went on with them and police. police got involved and found an victim, the gay, but then nothing happns i mean no news afterward so i assumed either the gay dont press charge or they r still investigating right now and if thats the case, the news will come back when they started courts and all that which i doubt is happening.
     Reply #136 - February 22, 2013, 07:41 PM

. I felt a little sorry for the bloke drinking his beer, he just said "Oh I am sorry" poured his beer away as asked and went another way, feeling that he had done something wrong. Perhaps he can also sue them for half a can of Tennants Super?

If I was there drinking beer and they tried to stop me I'd tell them to bugger off.

If they still harassed me I'd just smash my beer bottle on the guy's head.  

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #137 - March 21, 2013, 03:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SukEnAQ_ebE

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #138 - April 09, 2013, 07:18 PM

Agreed.

I'll second that!

Reply #139 - April 09, 2013, 07:21 PM

HAHA  Brilliant!  thnkyu

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »