Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muslim Patrol harrasing white people in London

(Read 24252 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Muslim Patrol harrasing white people in London
     Reply #30 - January 17, 2013, 07:17 PM

It's sad because I live like 2 minutes away from where this is happening, walk past it almost everyday going to school...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QumGaL8pS2U

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten. Huh?

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #31 - January 17, 2013, 07:56 PM

Those idiots really need to shut up and go home..disgusting behaviour.
     Reply #32 - January 17, 2013, 10:09 PM

is this about islam? Aren't they just dickheads looking for an excuse bully people?
     Reply #33 - January 17, 2013, 11:06 PM

^^Bet they had a spliff later. Maybe even a drink.

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #34 - January 17, 2013, 11:53 PM

is this about islam? Aren't they just dickheads looking for an excuse bully people?

You know where they are getting this from right? The hadith that says "If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue; if he cannot, then with his heart and this is the weakest faith.".

This could also be what they feel is their religious duty inspired by the religious police Caliph Umar implemented in the Ummah. I havnt read too much about this but I think this is part of what is inspiring them. If anyone knows more about this subject please post.

-------------------
    Believe in yourself
    -------------------
    Strike me down and I'll just become another nail in your coffin
    -------------------
    There's such a thing as sheep in wolfs clothing... religious fanatics
     Reply #35 - January 18, 2013, 12:00 AM

You know where they are getting this from right? The hadith that says "If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue; if he cannot, then with his heart and this is the weakest faith.".

This could also be what they feel is their religious duty inspired by the religious police Caliph Umar implemented in the Ummah. I havnt read too much about this but I think this is part of what is inspiring them. If anyone knows more about this subject please post.

Isn't that a bit like blaming hip-hop lyrics for gang violence?

I am my own worst enemy and best friend, itsa bit of a squeeze in a three-quarter bed, tho. Unhinged!? If I was a dog I would be having kittens, that is unhinged. Footloose n fancy free, forced to fit, fated to fly. One or 2 words, 3 and 3/thirds, looking comely but lonely, till I made them homely.D
     Reply #36 - January 18, 2013, 12:07 AM

Nobody believes hip-hop lyrics are Divine commands from God. Heck, they're not commands at all!
     Reply #37 - January 18, 2013, 12:27 AM

Lol - just thinking that these idiots would have been doing the same sort of stuff, i.e bullying and intimidating whatever their influences, at that particular time of their life. Maybe they might have been drug-dealers or involved in crimes of theft or violence without the influence of Islam (if indeed they are genuine) but whatever the culture/influence it's hard to take the nature out of them.

Reply #38 - January 18, 2013, 12:28 AM

OMG that was painful to watch.

I bet the EDL sign up line just got bigger. Live and let live FFS.. arg :/

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #39 - January 18, 2013, 12:34 AM

Lol - just thinking that these idiots would have been doing the same sort of stuff, i.e bullying and intimidating whatever their influences, at that particular time of their life. Maybe they might have been drug-dealers or involved in crimes of theft or violence without the influence of Islam (if indeed they are genuine) but whatever the culture/influence it's hard to take the nature out of them.

Interesting point; that might actually be the case.
     Reply #40 - January 18, 2013, 12:36 AM

Yep, they're thugs, it's obvious. They're thugging around calling themselves "Muslim patrol" and if they were white, they'd probably join the EDL. Thugs gonna thug. These thugs, though are also being influenced by the likes of Anjem Choudhary and liberal media that stays silent on their Islamist thuggery, way more than it does on the EDL's thuggery.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #41 - January 18, 2013, 12:49 AM

Or the police force.

Reply #42 - January 18, 2013, 12:59 AM

Good point. Afro

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #43 - January 18, 2013, 01:55 AM

These thugs, though are also being influenced by the likes of Anjem Choudhary and liberal media that stays silent on their Islamist thuggery, way more than it does on the EDL's thuggery.

A point that has been made many times on here before. But one that still needs making. Alas.

Thugs gonna thug.

A new verb is born. Love it.
     Reply #44 - January 19, 2013, 08:01 AM

Not sure why we need 'white people' in the title, these assholes are multi ethnic offenders if given the chance.

Correct, but I reckon if a large group of hooded Black and White youths came walking by, cans of Alcohol in hand, in this so called 'Muslim Area', this 'muslim patrol' would imply stand by and watch, praying to Allah that they wouldn't get noticed.
     Reply #45 - January 19, 2013, 02:14 PM

You know where they are getting this from right? The hadith that says "If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue; if he cannot, then with his heart and this is the weakest faith."

I'm sure this behaviour can be justified Islamically. I just have a suspicion that this is the main appeal that Islam has for these dickheads.
     Reply #46 - January 19, 2013, 07:48 PM

Not sure why we need 'white people' in the title, these assholes are multi ethnic offenders if given the chance.

White people - because these people openly and shamelessly and proudly express their intense pathological hatred towards white people. The Muslim Patrol bullies believe that racism towrads whites is justifiable. This proves that non-whites can be racist too. Racism comes in all colours.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #47 - January 19, 2013, 08:34 PM

White people patrolling Muslim area  grin12 :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9LoWNCSSbg
     Reply #48 - January 19, 2013, 09:33 PM

A bunch of cunts harassing people passing by, it happens and all kinds of people do it (chavs, racists, general nutters etc). Lets put it in context.

"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis. You can't trust people Jeremy"  - Superhans
     Reply #49 - January 19, 2013, 09:53 PM

These young street thug type extremist muslims are the worst kind & the kind that is likely to hit the headlines. It's the ignorance of youth. I hope they wise up as they get older & find better goals for their lives.

When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish.
     Reply #50 - January 19, 2013, 11:27 PM

That was funny. Grin

Although he wasn't patrolling or harassing anyone.

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #51 - January 20, 2013, 01:38 AM

LOL Cheesy That was funny and not harassing or threatening at all.
     Reply #52 - January 20, 2013, 08:17 AM

White people - because these people openly and shamelessly and proudly express their intense pathological hatred towards white people. The Muslim Patrol bullies believe that racism towrads whites is justifiable. This proves that non-whites can be racist too. Racism comes in all colours.

True, these guys do seem to have a special hatred for Whites, though I don't imagine them being any nicer to Black People, especially if they're Pakistani.
     Reply #53 - January 20, 2013, 09:18 AM

What would be an appropriate form of protest?  Rock concert with free bacon sarnies for everyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #54 - January 20, 2013, 10:44 AM

Whilst I understand why people are also saying it's comparable to regular thuggery of different brands, and I do agree, lets not forget that in many muslim countries you have religious and moral police.  They too are thugs, but we see them in a purely muslim context and don't compare them, just accepting that the moral police are a part of Islam that we despise.

I see this guys like them, the UK version of the Saudi Moral police force, who harrass and subject people to intimidation on this streets and beat them or arrest them or worse.

Thugs yes, muslim EDL?  somewhat.  But a copy of islamic practises in muslim countries?  definitely. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #55 - January 20, 2013, 11:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sZl0967VOs

Btw...the Aussie version  lipsrsealed "we need to remove the prime minister" Cheesy

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #56 - January 20, 2013, 11:39 AM

^ Cheesy Do they still have this clown on Today Tonight/A Current Affair, et al on a weekly basis? I think he's fallen off the radar now but for a while he was shaping up to be Australia's own Anjem Choudhary. Just like with Andy, they kept having this idiot come on tv to tell Australia that shari'ah is coming despite the fact that most Muslims think he's a laughing stock and an embarrassment. Talk about giving him free publicity. 
     Reply #57 - January 20, 2013, 11:45 AM

Oh god, I don't know about Tracy Grimshaw and her obsession with this guy.
    most Muslims think he's a laughing stock and an embarrassment

Ikr, and he still has the balls to say "we Muslims" at the start of his sentences. I think all that eyeliner is getting to his brain idiot2

Btw, so apparently he wants Shariah for Australia and Europe, but jeez, out of all the Islamic countries out there, do any of them even have Shariah - like actual true applicable Shariah?

Reply #58 - January 20, 2013, 11:51 AM

Eyeliner?  Are you telling me that beard is designer cut and blow dried?  Hmm, very nice boy!

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #59 - January 20, 2013, 11:55 AM

He could model for maybelline!

• Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »