Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Upcoming movies

(Read 63806 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Movies to look forward to
     Reply #120 - May 09, 2014, 11:55 AM

Oh why the movie 'The Hobbit-3' is coming so late? I can predict many things of the movie but I can't wait for the fight between Sauron and Gandalf and the battle of the five armies.

Meh, making a 300 page book into 3 movies was an overkill. They added so much nonsense, do we really need more Legolas?

Not to mention, those movie idiots decided to rename it from "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" to "The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies".

Reply #121 - May 09, 2014, 12:00 PM

They added a lot of info from Silmarillion etc. We now know what Gandalf was up to when being unexplainably absent.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #122 - May 09, 2014, 12:12 PM

Most of it is from the ROTK appendices, but the stuff about Tauriel and the love triangle (how creative... *sigh*) is completely made up.

I still enjoyed them though, mostly for the visuals and audio, so I can't complain about more movies.
     Reply #123 - May 09, 2014, 01:04 PM

You need romance in every movie apparently Roll Eyes

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #124 - May 09, 2014, 03:23 PM

@Descent- I haven't read the books so I tend to like the movies. And I agree too much Lego lass er Legolas. It happens as I hate the Harry Potter movies because it is so different from the book.
     Reply #125 - May 09, 2014, 03:28 PM

I already booked a midnight viewing at the imax GODZILAAAA!!!!!!
    I am just a tad excited  dance dance Roll Eyes

I thought it was opening this weekend, I checked on my local cinema website and they already had it listed, but it opens in England next week, doh!

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #126 - May 18, 2014, 02:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSWdZVtXT7E

A Nolan sci-fi film? Yes please!
     Reply #127 - May 18, 2014, 03:19 PM

Sweet.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #128 - May 19, 2014, 04:52 PM

I saw Godzilla yesterday. Overall it was good, I enjoyed it. A few things irked me, but I guess they were minor and it was still a fun experience. A good one to see on the big screen.

I saw it in 2D, and I didn't see much that 3D would have added. It was converted to 3D, which imo is often a waste. So I'd say don't bother with 3D for this one.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
     Reply #129 - May 23, 2014, 10:33 PM

X Men Days of Future Past is really good. Best X Man movie, top entertainment.

God is Love.

Reply #130 - May 23, 2014, 10:45 PM

I saw Godzilla yesterday. Overall it was good, I enjoyed it. A few things irked me, but I guess they were minor and it was still a fun experience. A good one to see on the big screen.

I saw it in 2D, and I didn't see much that 3D would have added. It was converted to 3D, which imo is often a waste. So I'd say don't bother with 3D for this one.

Yeah I thought it was good. I like the way it was shot, the camera angles which really brought out how immense and frightening Godzilla and the monsters were in proportion to the humans.

I never watch movies in 3D, waste of time, I just don't enjoy it at all. The glasses are cumbersome, the picture always seems duller and deadened, so useless imo

God is Love.

Reply #131 - May 23, 2014, 11:38 PM

I saw this somewhere earlier today and thought it was funny...

"If you watch it backwards, Godzilla is about a benevolent lizard who rebuilds a city then moon walks into the sea."

Reply #132 - June 28, 2014, 12:10 PM

Transformers 4 looks like it will have interesting and varied characters, engaging dialogue, and a unique mind-stimulating thrilling plot. Looking forward to seeing it.

Just kidding.
     Reply #133 - July 06, 2014, 01:14 PM

Under the Skin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoSWbyvdhHw

Avengers. Already been released but an awesome advert. dance

"You were made...to be ruled."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, oh yeah!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOrNdBpGMv8

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #134 - July 06, 2014, 10:52 PM

Transformers 4 looks like it will have interesting and varied characters, engaging dialogue, and a unique mind-stimulating thrilling plot. Looking forward to seeing it.

Just kidding.

Honesty Marky Mark does a much better job than Shea did in the first 3. Of course he doesn't change the nature of the movies. He does add a human element that doesn't involve screaming all the time, sexual innuendo or panicking. The human side of the story was more involved rather than being a bystander caught up in the story.
     Reply #135 - July 06, 2014, 10:56 PM

This looks good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnKVv8Lp_xU
     Reply #136 - July 06, 2014, 11:26 PM

^Reminds me of Limitless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GJvgJrW7O8

Reply #137 - July 22, 2014, 09:16 AM

Never read any GOTG comics, which is why I am so excited. I have no idea what to expect. Only Marvel can make a movie with a talking raccoon and an anthropomorphic tree awesome.
     Reply #138 - July 27, 2014, 01:16 AM

There is no stopping this hype train.
     Reply #139 - July 27, 2014, 01:36 AM

The Purge: Anarchy.

Pretty good film.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #140 - July 27, 2014, 04:37 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBOO-rOja4o

Reply #141 - July 27, 2014, 04:50 AM

So watched the first trailer, and I was like wtf? Watched the seconed trailer and my thoughts were "what the actual fuck". I have never been so disappointed with a movie trailer, it looks like some nerdy high school student deliberately made the most cringeworthy two trailer (s)he could come up with. Especially the second one.

I've been waiting for over 10 years for this, with a highly disappointing movie number three none the less. I don't even know if I want to go and watch this shit.

Reply #142 - July 27, 2014, 05:06 AM

The trailer I posted? Jurassic World?

Reply #143 - July 27, 2014, 06:56 AM

Yeah. There's a second trailer if you look at the list of suggested videos, that one was even worse. I hope the movie isn't as shitty as the trailers.

Reply #144 - July 27, 2014, 07:30 AM

I think the trailer looks pretty cool. It's taking the Jurassic Park mythos in a new direction. Apparently it's been rewritten to make the knowledge of the dinosaur clones not widely known instead of public knowledge, but whatever. Looks like a cool movie. Plus is has Williem Dafoe. Williem Dafoe is fucking brilliant. Any movie with Williem Dafoe in it is automatically worth watching. I'm pretty sure they cast him for the role of Jesus because he can actually turn water into wine.

Reply #145 - July 27, 2014, 07:47 AM

batman v superman
    total nerd for this movie
    check out the teaser
    EPIC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn4fBnWy7Ys

Life is like a box of chocolates, shut the fuck up and eat them!
     Reply #146 - July 27, 2014, 08:05 AM

Nice find. Looks like the Frank Miller story is a real influence.

Reply #147 - July 27, 2014, 08:09 AM

Apparently it's been rewritten to make the knowledge of the dinosaur clones not widely known instead of public knowledge, but whatever.

Ok, that does it for me. It sucks balls. I hate when they do stupid things like that. It's like movie 2 and 3 never happened, but still they have the cast from the movies  finmad

Reply #148 - July 27, 2014, 08:10 AM

Ah another reason to go to Imax lol, Jurassic park, i love Willem Dafoe, genius,  he's only ever cast in action movies though.  I wonder what the new Hercules movie will be like not sure i would enjoy watching 'the rock' forgot his real name
     Reply #149 - July 27, 2014, 08:15 AM

Ok, that does it for me. It sucks balls. I hate when they do stupid things like that. It's like movie 2 and 3 never happened, but still they have the cast from the movies  finmad

Just an assumption from the trailer.

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 7 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »