Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: What is Allah's beef with female prophets?

(Read 11569 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • What is Allah's beef with female prophets?
     Reply #30 - December 12, 2012, 09:06 AM

Yeez, I have a different theory; it's because we're deficient in intelligence, that's why we're less likely to leave Islam but Mo was wrong about the "deficiency in religion" part.
     Reply #31 - December 12, 2012, 12:49 PM

Yeez, I have a different theory; it's because we're deficient in intelligence, that's why we're less likely to leave Islam but Mo was wrong about the "deficiency in religion" part.

That is not in Quran....that is hadith of baboons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8AxTVsqhdw

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - December 12, 2012, 01:15 PM

Why do Muslim clerics always twist the most misogynistic Islamic BS into some kind of "mercy" or "honour" for women? It's disgusting to hear.
     Reply #33 - December 12, 2012, 01:17 PM

Because they don't have to live with the policies they spout.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #34 - December 12, 2012, 01:32 PM

Because they don't have to live with the policies they spout.

Spout and Sprout....  baboons Out..........  lol..

Sprout., in 21st century one of the goals of  forums like these is "nipping these baboon buds when they are sprouting" then we can stop this baboon growth, also stop  the policies of baboonism  they spout out of stupid books written from caves"

I think CEMB is doing great job  but I  wish  there is a team of people work to advertize  and  propagate this forum around 12th graders + college going students across the globe.   well 7.....8 years back when FFI  was in initial stages I used to that to Faith Freedom International forum..

Reply #35 - December 13, 2012, 11:34 AM

More men leave Islam because they have greater autonomy to study, greater freedom to practice as little or as much as they like without social exclusion as long as they "appear" to still be muslim and, in general, have more educational opportunities to see the injustice and inhumanity within the religion.

Whereas women who convert to Islam or born into to tend to be secluded from reality making a dramatic effect on her thinking. She is sheltered so doesn't learn about the world. Oppressed because she has no rights and justifies the fatal blow in her position as one of men rather then religion because of lack of education and experience. 

I have noticed that most women who are apostates tend to be converts who have seen a different side of life (i.e. freedom and liberation we enjoy) and are "surprised" when immersing ourselves into Islamic ideology and the resulting social structures of the muslim societies. Probably just as a surprised as Aisha when the Prophet came to her bed at the age of nice to molest and rape her.. The difference is that muslim women born into this, just like Aisha, have no understanding of the outside world. For them this is reality and they are brainwashed about the world outside being worse then the islamic one they know.

And when the brainwashing doesn't work many of these women are not free to express themselves because of the backlash and so stop asking questions. Instead they start wearing high heels and heavy makeup under their hijabs and loosen it up in front of their husbands guests. Many women drink alcohol in the middle east at home and openly have sex with men as a sign of rebellion from the strict rules of society. I wish I could call them hypocrites but I think its just because their fed up.
     Reply #36 - December 13, 2012, 12:03 PM

Nice analysis mujahid  Afro
     Reply #37 - December 13, 2012, 02:42 PM

Very good reply mujahid and great post with all the Quran lines Yezevee.

I am not convinced that the majority of ex-Muslims are men though. We seem to have a lot of women on this forum. Especially recently. Has CEMB ever done a poll on gender?
     Reply #38 - December 13, 2012, 03:03 PM

I think CEMB is doing great job  but I  wish  there is a team of people work to advertize  and  propagate this forum around 12th graders + college going students across the globe.   well 7.....8 years back when FFI  was in initial stages I used to that to Faith Freedom International forum..

I will join the team Yez, and I nominate you as team captain, seeing as you have the experience already.   grin12

You know Hassan's CEMB videos are awesome, they are really well made, it is a real shame that they only have a few thousand views. Videos of that quality should have 100 of thousands of views. We should try to get more exposure to those too, and then maybe people will find the forum from the videos.

Also maybe we should start a poll asking people that are already here how they found this forum, if we knew how people find this forum then that would help to know what are the ways to spread the word about the forum.
     Reply #39 - December 14, 2012, 06:07 PM

Yeah good points on my question. My other theory is women have more a close knit community I feel. So if one were to 'go astray' you have a bunch of others to make sure she stays in the group and not leave. So in essence Muslim women tend to support each in other in making sure they all stay 'on the right path' and convince themselves everything is just a big misunderstanding. Also If you leave the Islam then the whole group kicks you out so you don't contaminate them, like a germ, (Like I'm sure most of you ex-Muslim ladies have found out) I don't think it's the same with men.

Also most women seem to be converts, lol which is really sad because they get drawn into the whole 'women and honor thing' so they figure converting to Islam is the only way to have any sense of dignity.  Like this lady ^_^ Then have to fight tooth and nail to non-Muslim women to prove they aren't oppressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVI4vUFqa-o

How do you ex-Muslim ladies feel whenever you listen to new converts XD i bet you cringe a little inside,.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #40 - December 14, 2012, 06:48 PM

I will join the team ...........

Targets are important.. proper targets are very important..

Reply #41 - December 15, 2012, 02:58 AM

How do you ex-Muslim ladies feel whenever you listen to new converts XD i bet you cringe a little inside,.

That's about right.
     Reply #42 - December 15, 2012, 11:46 AM

Yeah good points on my question. My other theory is women have more a close knit community I feel. So if one were to 'go astray' you have a bunch of others to make sure she stays in the group and not leave. So in essence Muslim women tend to support each in other in making sure they all stay 'on the right path' and convince themselves everything is just a big misunderstanding. Also If you leave the Islam then the whole group kicks you out so you don't contaminate them, like a germ, (Like I'm sure most of you ex-Muslim ladies have found out) I don't think it's the same with men.

Also most women seem to be converts, lol which is really sad because they get drawn into the whole 'women and honor thing' so they figure converting to Islam is the only way to have any sense of dignity.  Like this lady ^_^ Then have to fight tooth and nail to non-Muslim women to prove they aren't oppressed.

Uneducated nonsense spews from their mouth while I feel my headache growing and my heart screaming!
     Reply #43 - December 15, 2012, 11:52 AM

Sakura007  what kind of question is that??

why would any Ex-Muslim ladies need to feel anything for a stupid girl converting in to Islam or for  that matter from any religion to any religion?  
    Ex-Muslim ladies of CEMB need not think about that nonsense.. the have better things to do in life.

Reply #44 - December 15, 2012, 07:53 PM

Yeezevee you have a point.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #45 - February 19, 2013, 11:44 AM

Muslim women are soo free they have to cover themselves to keep from getting raped!   Seriously though I used to wonder why western women or non muslim women would convert to this nonsense.  Some of the converts I met always converted bc of a guy, never really because they researched or thought this thing through.

Oh my Christopher Hitchens its a fihrrrrrrrrrrrr
     Reply #46 - February 20, 2013, 06:43 PM

I agree, it is much, much harder for a muslim woman to leave Islam. I feel for them.
    So, to all the female ex-muzzies, props to you (Y)
     Reply #47 - February 20, 2013, 06:52 PM

Muslim women are soo free they have to cover themselves to keep from getting raped!   Seriously though I used to wonder why western women or non muslim women would convert to this nonsense.  Some of the converts I met always converted bc of a guy, never really because they researched or thought this thing through.

Yes and if they do research Islam, it's usually after the emotional attachment is formed. (I've come across so many like that during my years.)

And guess what? Their "research" leads them to discover Islam is the truth! Who'd have thought?!
     Reply #48 - February 21, 2013, 09:28 AM

Man that guy knew he was bsing in that video he had a smirk on his face...almost trying to see who in their right mind would fall for his bs.

Man I wish I could get some of the Somali clerics on here but my Somali is a bit shabby and I don't know how to record it for youtube.

Their jinn stories alone would make for comic relief btw what is it with Somalis and falling in love with jinns?  its like a recurring theme.  Cheesy

Oh my Christopher Hitchens its a fihrrrrrrrrrrrr
     Reply #49 - February 22, 2013, 07:02 AM

^IKR re the jinn love stories. My mother told me of a woman who believed she was "married to a jinn". She would perform ghusl before prayer every morning because she thought she had sex with her jinn hubby. All the Somalis be like "shaydan ba qaba!" Cheesy I didn't know this whole being in love/in a relationship with a jinn was a Somali thing. Lol. Come to think of it, I've actually heard about it more than once Cheesy
     Reply #50 - February 22, 2013, 05:40 PM

One of the reasons I refused to convert to Islam was because my name is Rebecca (Rivkah in Hebrew.....she was the second Jewish female prophet and one of the most important early figures.) I remember when asking why Islam left out all of the female prophets, the answers I got was that Christianity and Judaism falsely added women and that women cannot be prophets only men because we are too emotional......bla........bla.............bla............
     Reply #51 - February 22, 2013, 06:22 PM

Hang on a second. So you're telling me the argument is, that more women are in hell because there is a higher female population.  OMG that makes no sense. That's like saying in a classroom if there are more boys than girls, then the smartest are less likely to be girls.  When did numbers determine who is going to hell or not and not your level of devotion. The most pious people in Islam are women but I guess since they have all these extra laws and modesty and dignity bullshit to uphold, they have a less chance of appeasing Allah. Men seem to just have to go to prayers and Bam heaven congratulations.

Hell follows Bell's curve apparently

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #52 - March 22, 2013, 08:32 PM

Yes I did.. That was before I read Quran..  I don't think it is in original Bukhari.. It is combination Shia-sunni bullshit on that Major signs and minor  Signs of last day on earth..  they are all over the Islamic websites  and they go like this

I high lighted some bull shit..  you can read it all.. Most of that nonsense come  from Land of pure.  These scoundrels add such shit in to original  Islamic literature which is already bullshit to start with and  then  they throw whole  shit on to the Fan SO WHOLE WORLD START SMELLING BAD on web..

Idiots fool innocent people with such nonsense  and on top of it they collect money in Mosques..  But most of that nonsense is nothing to do with Original Bukhari .

Where do muslims derive these "signs of judgement"? Did the prophet actually say all of these, or are they in Qu'ran?

Shit like this seems too specific to have been perpetuated in the 7th century desert:
    "The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)"

Iraq's borders weren't determined until the 1920's by the league of nations, so where is this line coming from?

It's not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are.
     Reply #53 - March 23, 2013, 04:34 AM

That might be a dodgy Hadith or a dodgy translation. The word used in the original Arabic text probably isn't "Iraq". If this Hadith were smart enough to predict Iraq, why didn't it mention the Americans directly instead of Romans/Europeans? For all we know, it could be referring to a wide area in the MidEast and the Roman Empire but a smart translation makes it seem like it is about Iraq and the "Europeans" (and by extension their descendants).

Hopefully someone more learned than I can answer this one.
     Reply #54 - March 23, 2013, 11:13 PM

^IKR re the jinn love stories. My mother told me of a woman who believed she was "married to a jinn". She would perform ghusl before prayer every morning because she thought she had sex with her jinn hubby. All the Somalis be like "shaydan ba qaba!" Cheesy I didn't know this whole being in love/in a relationship with a jinn was a Somali thing. Lol. Come to think of it, I've actually heard about it more than once Cheesy

Did that women have some sort of fetish for mythical creatures.....?   

If jinn are shape shifting than that would make for so much kinky sex moves   dance

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #55 - March 24, 2013, 04:41 AM

^ Nope. She was just "possessed".
     Reply #56 - March 24, 2013, 10:13 AM

More men leave Islam because they have greater autonomy to study, greater freedom to practice as little or as much as they like without social exclusion as long as they "appear" to still be muslim and, in general, have more educational opportunities to see the injustice and inhumanity within the religion.

Whereas women who convert to Islam or born into to tend to be secluded from reality making a dramatic effect on her thinking. She is sheltered so doesn't learn about the world. Oppressed because she has no rights and justifies the fatal blow in her position as one of men rather then religion because of lack of education and experience. 

Pretty much this.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »