Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 06:44 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: What is Allah's beef with female prophets?

(Read 11570 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • What is Allah's beef with female prophets?
     OP - December 04, 2012, 01:55 AM

bit of a glass ceiling in the Islamic prophet business

(I have also asked Muslims why they have 'beef' with pork. They insist that they do not)
  • Re: What is Allah's beef with female prophets?
     Reply #1 - December 04, 2012, 02:44 AM

LOL.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
    Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
    (Sahih Bukhari 1:6:301)

Seeing as women are deficient in both intelligence and religion, it'd make no sense for Allah to send us a female prophet; she'd be too stupid, and insufficiently religious, not to mention that she could send otherwise pious men astray, what with her mere voice being so intoxicatingly arousing that it is deemed awrah.
     Reply #2 - December 04, 2012, 03:08 AM

What is Allah's beef with female prophets?

All these imaginary characters of any religion doesn't care whether men, women, dogs, cats become Prophets..

But these real joker  characters in Islam who sway the crowd  around make such distinctions ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRCmD3W4mU0

By the way I  just don't understand what did these Prophesiers of  any religion Prophesize?

zero...zippo ..nothing...

As far as literal Islamic scriptures are concerned  Quran is a silly book.. doesn't say anything on anything or it says everything on everything 

http://www.muslimhope.com/WomenInIslam  that is a good one to read...

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - December 04, 2012, 01:35 PM

LOL.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
    Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
    (Sahih Bukhari 1:6:301)

Seeing as women are deficient in both intelligence and religion, it'd make no sense for Allah to send us a female prophet; she'd be too stupid, and insufficiently religious, not to mention that she could send otherwise pious men astray, what with her mere voice being so intoxicatingly arousing that it is deemed awrah.

So when things like that are pointed out to Muslimahs who insist Allah respects women what is the usual response I wonder? The evidence is so clearly over-whelming but many Muslim women will insist and look you in eye and say that's not true.

***~Church is where bad people go to hide~***
     Reply #4 - December 04, 2012, 01:55 PM

I was debating with some Muslim about that hadith.
    He was trying to say that it makes perfect sense for the majority of the people in hell to be women because there are more women in the world than men. When i showed him that this was not the case, and in fact there are more men than women, he said that he meant more X chromosomes. i.e, Since a woman has two x's, and every man has one x, then there is a ratio of 3:1 x chromosomes in the world.

This guy was a Harvard graduate but he refused to understand that he was arguing that each person has two souls.
     Reply #5 - December 04, 2012, 02:08 PM

He was trying to say that it makes perfect sense for the majority of the people in hell to be women because there are more women in the world than men. When i showed him that this was not the case, and in fact there are more men than women, he said that he meant more X chromosomes. i.e, Since a woman has two x's, and every man has one x, then there is a ratio of 3:1 x chromosomes in the world.

This guy was a Harvard graduate but he refused to understand that he was arguing that each person has two souls.

And that is what Harvard taught him?  There are souls and  Souls have gender?  what is this  Harvard  theology class?  

Tell him that Science such as "Chromosomal analysis of human race"  and theology of Mental nut cases with subjects like "Souls "  should not be mixed together in a discussion .. Each is independent subject..  

Reply #6 - December 04, 2012, 02:10 PM

he was also tacitly arguing that Muhammed was lying when he gave the actual reason in the hadith.
     Reply #7 - December 04, 2012, 02:12 PM

So when things like that are pointed out to Muslimahs who insist Allah respects women what is the usual response I wonder? The evidence is so clearly over-whelming but many Muslim women will insist and look you in eye and say that's not true.

My sister told me that women will be the majority in hell because there's more women than men in the world so there'll also be more women than men in heaven too  Roll Eyes She got that one from Zakir Naik. She flat-out rejects the whole "deficiency in intelligence and religion" part. I don't know how one can rationalize cherry-picking bits from one hadith  Huh?
     Reply #8 - December 04, 2012, 02:14 PM

according to the UN there are 57 million more men than women.

Obviously different countries have different ratios. So Muslims will often point to the USA where there is a slight excess of women.
    But they entirely ignore Arab countries, many of which have huge excesses of men. Qatar for example has two men for every woman
     Reply #9 - December 04, 2012, 02:25 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

http://www.geohive.com/earth/pop_gender.aspx

Reply #10 - December 04, 2012, 02:35 PM

yeezeevee, have you heard of the hadith that claims there'll be a time when women outnumber men 50:1?
     Reply #11 - December 04, 2012, 04:24 PM

50?  you mean 70?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #12 - December 04, 2012, 04:50 PM

yeezeevee, have you heard of the hadith that claims there'll be a time when women outnumber men 50:1?

Yes I did.. That was before I read Quran..  I don't think it is in original Bukhari.. It is combination Shia-sunni bullshit on that Major signs and minor  Signs of last day on earth..  they are all over the Islamic websites  and they go like this

Signs Before the Day of Judgement

The Major Signs:

Although they appear here in no particular order, it is important to point out that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said that these last, major signs will follow each other like pearls falling off of a necklace...

Masih ad-Dajjal (The AntiChrist)
    The Mahdi
    The appearance of Masih al-�Isa (Jesus Christ), the son of Mary (peace be upon him)
    Ya�juj and Ma�juj (Gog and Magog)
    The destruction of the Ka�bah and the recovery of its treasure
    Emergence of the Beast
    The smoke
    Three major landslides (one in the East, one in the West, and one on the Arabian peninsula)
    The wind will take the souls of the believers
    The rising of the sun from the west
    The fire will drive the people to their final gathering place
    Three blasts of the trumpet (fear & terror, death, resurrection)

The Minor Signs:
    The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)
    Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)
    Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)
    When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)
    Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open
    The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)
    Women will outnumber men......eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
    Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)

The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".
    People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim) ?The Slave Trade
    The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
    Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
    Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
    Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
    Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
    When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)
    Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi)
    Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami)
    Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari)
    Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad)
    There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another.") (at-Tirmidhi)
    When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi)
    When voices are raised in the mosques (at-Tirmidhi)
    People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed
    Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time
    The people of Iraq will recieve no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)
    People will hop between the clouds and the earth
    A tribulation will enter everyone�s home (Ahmad)
    The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)
    Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)
    People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)
    Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi)
    Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi)
    When singers become common (Al-Haythami)
    People will dance late into the night
    When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi)
    People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood)
    People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)
    People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)
    Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
    Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari)
    Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing
    People will be carrying on with their trade, but their will only be a few trustworthy persons
    Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)
    A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari)
    Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)
    There will be attempts to make the deserts green
    The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari)
    Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)
    The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad)
    The conquest of India by the Muslims, just prior to the return of Jesus, son of Mary (peace be upon both of them)(Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
    When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)
    There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)
    The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)
    Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)
    Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)
    A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)
    Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad)
    Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad)
    When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami)
    Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad)
    A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world (Ahmad)
    Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
    Family ties will be cut (Ahmad)
    There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth.
    There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it.
    People will refuse when offered food.
    Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

I high lighted some bull shit..  you can read it all.. Most of that nonsense come  from Land of pure.  These scoundrels add such shit in to original  Islamic literature which is already bullshit to start with and  then  they throw whole  shit on to the Fan SO WHOLE WORLD START SMELLING BAD on web..

Idiots fool innocent people with such nonsense  and on top of it they collect money in Mosques..  But most of that nonsense is nothing to do with Original Bukhari .

Reply #13 - December 04, 2012, 05:48 PM

Well Finally.. i could catch that hadith Al-Alethia ..

(Book #3, Hadith #81)   Narrated Anas:  I will narrate to you a Hadith and none other than I will tell you about after it. I heard Allah's Apostle saying:   From among the portents of the Hour are (the following): 1. Religious knowledge will decrease (by the death of religious learned men). 2. Religious ignorance will prevail. 3. There will be prevalence of open illegal Sexual intercourse. 4. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.  

That is what it is.. It appears it might go with other one where it says "men act like women... hadith" 

Reply #14 - December 04, 2012, 11:36 PM

Hang on a second. So you're telling me the argument is, that more women are in hell because there is a higher female population.  OMG that makes no sense. That's like saying in a classroom if there are more boys than girls, then the smartest are less likely to be girls.  When did numbers determine who is going to hell or not and not your level of devotion. The most pious people in Islam are women but I guess since they have all these extra laws and modesty and dignity bullshit to uphold, they have a less chance of appeasing Allah. Men seem to just have to go to prayers and Bam heaven congratulations.

Reply #15 - December 04, 2012, 11:42 PM

Hang on a second.

no..no nope.. I am not going hang myself even for a second ..
    So you're telling me the argument is, that more women are in hell because there is a higher female population.

No I am telling you that is what hadith writers wrote..
    OMG that makes no sense. That's like saying in a classroom if there are more boys than girls, then the smartest are less likely to be girls.  When did numbers determine who is going to hell or not and not your level of devotion.

I don't care about YOUR GOD.. I killed my god long ago. If you don't understand Islamic logic, it is your problem and your God problem.. not mine..

The most pious people in Islam are women, since they have all these extra laws and modesty and dignity bullshit to uphold.

That is true most pious people in Islam are women., And the word that doesn't fit for women  I crossed out..

So Sakura02.. Are you reading Quarn.. Did you read the translated Surah I posted for you?

Reply #16 - December 04, 2012, 11:47 PM

Yeezee I read your Sunah and I don't understand it? Allah hasn't given me any evidence of what he's claiming.

Reply #17 - December 04, 2012, 11:59 PM

Yeezee I read your Sunah and I don't understand it?  Allah hasn't given me any evidence of what he's claiming.

well that is goood Sakura02.. You are in the right direction  to become a good Muslim.  That is exactly what a Muslim is supposed to do.   You are supposed to read, memorize and next is singing songs  in mosques and with with children to make them better  Muslims..  But never ever use logic, rationale/ Questioning the concepts in Islam to understand Quran/sunnah/hadith

Reply #18 - December 05, 2012, 03:43 AM

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)

What?  wacko
     Reply #19 - December 05, 2012, 03:45 AM

In my experience Muslim women tend to be more devout, which is really sad when you consider how Mo viewed them.
     Reply #20 - December 05, 2012, 07:56 AM

Abu Bakrata remembered the Prophet’s Hadith: “A nation which gives its leadership to a woman will not prosper”. Abu Bakrata had understood this Hadith as a general rule concerning any nation and any woman even if that woman was Aisha () the mother of the believers. All the scholars of Islam and Muslim leaders who believe that the woman should not be posted as the general leader of all the Muslims everywhere in the world or even the leader of a portion of the Muslims, have taken this Hadith as their evidence. Only a few groups deviated from this point of view viz. (the Khawarij), and their opinion is of no weight.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=82079

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #21 - December 05, 2012, 07:59 AM

In my experience Muslim women tend to be more devout, which is really sad when you consider how Mo viewed them.

I was saying that to someone yesterday. After reading the hadiths, I felt really sad.

Quote from: ZooBear 

• Surah Al-Fil: In an epic game of Angry Birds, Allah uses birds (that drop pebbles) to destroy an army riding elephants whose intentions were to destroy the Kaaba. No one has beaten the high score.

Reply #22 - December 06, 2012, 10:36 AM

I was debating with some Muslim about that hadith.

that is about the dumbest reply someone could have given u because a woman is not equal to an X chromosome but XX chromosome, what the fuck, how do u even make sense out of it.

WOW, harvard Graduate, what has harvard come down to.

Reply #23 - December 06, 2012, 02:29 PM

This is one of the reasons I left Islam! Its a completely sexist religion with no regards to women!
     Reply #24 - December 06, 2012, 02:31 PM

This is one of the reasons I left Islam! Its a completely sexist religion with no regards to women!

Yap .. All religions are bad but Islam is best for me .."The Male" .. The mail man.. .. off course I don't mind Mormonism also ..

Reply #25 - December 12, 2012, 12:33 AM

I've found in research that it seems more ex-Muslims tend to be men than women. *_* quite surprisingly since Islam is an man's favor. I'm sure there are a lot of factors which makes it harder for a woman to be an ex-Muslim or at least accept it.

Reply #26 - December 12, 2012, 04:46 AM

^I know; I've noticed that too. I think it was on r/exmuslim where they did a survey and something like over 70% of ex-Muslims there were men, and that's not really definitive because reddit tends to be male-dominated generally. but I've noticed on other forums and sites that there tend to be more men leaving Islam than women; I still find that odd. In addition, Muslim apologists often claim that 3/4 of converts to Islam are women  wacko

I can't quite understand why there'd be women entering Islam and less women leaving it; it's dead-set against women and unashamedly pro-male.
     Reply #27 - December 12, 2012, 06:37 AM

There's a trend towards religiosity in general among women compared to men. Not something that really bothers me too much, since most of the time it's a conscious personal decision, whether or not to leave a religion, except when it's not, like in the case of Muslims who are coerced to stay in their religion via family pressure, but like at least people die, so that can't last forever, innit?

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #28 - December 12, 2012, 07:34 AM

Q; What is Allah's beef with female prophets?

Allah of Arabs before Islam  had no beef with  female prophets, female leaders, female poets, female business  leaders.  They were as prominent as men. Khadija.. Alleged Prophet's wife itself is a  Perfect example of that.   Islam and Islamic mindsets totally  stagnated Arabs and that is simply  because of the initial success in wars to build an Islamic empire around middle east.  

Allah's beef started with that stupid book spitting out  rubbish and rubbish and rubbish to control women folks...
    O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth.--33:50

Virgins await those who enter paradise. 2:25

It's OK to have sex with your wives during Ramadan (at least after sunset). In fact you must "hold intercourse with them." All of them. It is your sacred Muslim duty. 2:187

Next Allah gets down to the really important things in life. Things we all wonder about from time to time. Like should I marry a few idolatresses? Is an Islamic concubine better than a really hot Christian woman? Should I refuse to give my daughter to a Jewish man until he becomes a Muslim? And who should I invite to the Fire anyway? 2:221

Menstruation is a filthy disease. All good Muslim men should stay the hell away from menstruating women And for God sakes, don't have sex with them while they're menstruating. It creeps Allah out just to think of it. 2:222a

But don't worry guys. After they clean up you can have sex with them whenever you want. Allah loves clean men as much as he hates menstruating women. 2:222b

In the mind of Allah, women are like a dirty field for men to plow with their penises. Plow them whenever you like (as long as they're not menstruating, of course.) 2:223

Still, if a man doesn't want to have sex with his wives, Allah is OK with that, too. Wait four months, then if they change their minds, go ahead and have sex with them. 2:226

Women may not have sex for three months after getting a divorce. If they skip one of their filthy periods, they must not hide it. In such a case, Allah suggests that their ex-husbands take their pregnant wives back. 2:228a

Women have rights that are similar to men, but men are "a degree above them." 2:228b

If you divorce your wife, you must divorce her twice. And she can ransom herself, whatever that might mean. 2:229

But if you divorce your wife for the third time, you can't have her again until she marries another guy. Then if the other guy divorces her, it's OK for you to have sex with your four-times divorced wife. What the hell. These are the limits of Allah. 2:230

After your divorced wives have reached the end of their 3 month waiting period, you can take them or leave them. Just don't make Allah a laughing-stock. 2:231

If you decide to go ahead with the divorce, let your ex-wives get married again. It's cleaner that way. Allah knows; you don't. 2:232

When a man dies, his wives can't have sex for four months and ten days. After that, if they're not pregnant, it's no sin for the dead man if his wives have sex again. 2:234

A woman is worth one-half a man. 2:282

It's OK to have two, three, or four wives, slave or free. 4:3

Males are to inherit twice that of females. 4:11

Lewd women are to be confined to their houses until death. 4:15

If any of your women get lewd, cut off their inheritance. 4:19

Instructions for exchanging wives 4:20

Don't marry women that are already married -- unless they're slaves that you obtained in war. Then it's OK. 4:24

If you can't afford to marry free Muslims women, go ahead and marry slaves, as long as they're Muslims. 4:25a

f your slave wives are guilty of lewdness, punish them half as much as you punish your lewd free wives. 4:25c

Men are in charge of women, because Allah made men to be better than women. Women must obey men, and if they refuse they must be punished. Refuse to have sex with them and beat them into submission (Islam). 4:34

Don't pray if you are drunk, dirty, or have touched a woman lately. 4:43

Vigins await those who enter paradise. 4:57

They invoke in his (Allah's) stead only females. 4:117

Don't bother trying to treat your wives fairly. It's impossible. 4:129

"Unto the male is the equivalent share of two females." 4:176

When it's time to pray and you have just used the toilet or touched a woman, be sure to wash up. If you can't find any water, just rub some dirt on yourself. 5:6

Men and women are enemies! (Or is it humans and Iblis? Sometimes Allah isn't all that clear about these things.) 7:24

If your ... your wives ... are dearer to you than Allah and His messenger ... then wait till Allah bringeth His command to pass." 9:24

Lot offers his daughters to a mob of angel rapers. 11:78

"The guile of you women ... is very great." 12:28

Lot offers his daughters to a mob of angel rapers. 15:71

"Every nursing mother will forget her nursling and every pregnant one will be delivered of her burden and thou (Muhammad) wilt see mankind as drunken, yet they will not be drunken, but the Doom of Allah will be strong (upon them)."
        When the doom of Allah comes, pregnant women will suffer miscarriages, and men will act like they are drunk. 22:2

You don't have to be modest around your wives or your slave girls "that your right hand possess." 23:6

If you accuse an honorable women of adultery, be sure to bring four witness. Otherwise you will receive 80 lashes. 24:4

A husband can accuse his wife of adultery with only one witness (himself). But he has to swear five times (so he can count as four or more separate witnesses in accordance with 24.4). 24:6

Believing women must lower their gaze and be modest, cover themselves with veils, and not reveal themselves except to their husbands, relatives, children, and slaves. 24:31

"And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), write it for them if ye are aware of aught of good in them, and bestow upon them of the wealth of Allah which He hath bestowed upon you. Force not your slave-girls to whoredom."
        Well, I guess this is about as good as it gets in the Quran. Allah encourages you to set your slaves free if they are good enough. And don't pimp out your slave-girls (concubines). 24:33

If Muhammad's wives are good, Allah will give them "an immense reward." 33:28-29

The wives of Muhammad will be punished double for lewdness. (And that is easy for Allah.) 33:30

The wives of Muhammad are not like other women. They must not leave their houses. 33:32-33

When Allah or Muhammad decide that a man and a woman should marry, they must marry. 33:36

Allah gave Zeyd to Muhammad in marriage. This was so that all Muslims would know that it's OK to marry your adopted son's ex-wife. 33:37

Allah says it is lawful for Muhammad to marry any woman, and however many women, he wants. 33:50-51

If men must speak to Muhammad's wives they must speak from behind a curtain. And no one must ever marry one of his wives. 33:53

But it's OK for Muhammad's wives to talk with certain people. 33:55

Women must cover themselves when in public. 33:59

Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they behaved). 37:22-23

But the single-minded slaves of Allah will enjoy a Garden filled with lovely-eyed virgins. 37:40-48

Female companions await those who enter the Gardens of Eden on the Day of Reckoning. 38:52

Allah will reward faithful Muslims after they die with "fair ones with wide, lovely eyes." 44:54

Allah will reward those in the Garden with beautiful wives with wide, lovely eyes. 52:20

Those who disbelieve in the afterlife give female names to angels. 53:27

Allah will give those in the Garden women of modest gaze whom neither man nor jinn have touched. (Or it might be white raisins instead of modest virgins.) 55:56, 55:72-74

Those in the Garden will be attended by immortal youths with wide, lovely eyes. (Or it might be white raisins instead of immortal youths.) 56:17-23

Allah made virgins to be lovers and friends to those on his right hand. 56:36-37

Your wives and children are your enemies. They are to you only a temptation. 64:14-15

Instructions for divorcing your wives. 65:1-6

Allah's rules for divorcing wives that have not yet reached puberty. 65:4

O Prophet! Why bannest thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives?"
        Allah says it's OK for Muhammad to have sex with any of his wives whenever he wants. 66:1

Muhammad's wives need to be careful. If they criticize their husband, Allah will replace them with better ones. 66:5

The wives of Noah and Lot (who were both righteous) betrayed their husbands and are now in the Fire. 66:10

Doom is about to fall on all disbelievers. Only worshippers (Muslims) and those who preserve their chastity (except with their wives and slave girls) will be spared from "the fires of hell" that are "eagar to roast." 70:1-30

You don't have to be chaste around your wives or your slave girls. 70:29-30

Abu Lahab will die and be plunged in flaming Fire. His wife will have on her neck a halter of palm fiber. 111:1-5

With all the stupid stuff in it, and that book is preached day and night through out the life of a Muslim,  it is impossible to have women leaders. If the world has/had women leaders  means it is in-spite of Islam.

Reply #29 - December 12, 2012, 07:42 AM

I've found in research that it seems more ex-Muslims tend to be men than women. *_* quite surprisingly since Islam is an man's favor. I'm sure there are a lot of factors which makes it harder for a woman to be an ex-Muslim or at least accept it.

And that is because Allah said in Quran..

"Men Are Leaders and women are supposed to follow what men say "  Cheesy     That is the reason in Islam Men are leading every where and in everything including leaving Islam. Cheesy   It is the will of Allah..

you know what is Allah? "He".. "HEEEEEEEEEEE"   not she.. lol..

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »