Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Greetings

(Read 2108 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Greetings
     OP - October 26, 2012, 02:32 AM

I've heard a lot of great things about the CEMB and thought I'd join the forum.  I'm not an ex-Muslim, but I have several friends who are.  I've had minor involvement with helping ex-Muslim's in need over the past few years and keep up on North African news (I guess you could call this a bit of a hobby/obsession?).  I am an agnostic atheist in America with parents who were a part of a small eastern religion so I don't fit snugly into any ex-community. I generally bounce around, I've tried the ex-Christian community, now on to the ex-Muslim, I guess.  I hope me not every being a Muslim isn't a problem!

Cheers!
  • Re: Greetings
     Reply #1 - October 26, 2012, 03:04 AM

Welcome to the forum  signwelcome

Please ask your ex muslims friends to join the forum as well. The more ex muslims join the better the forum becomes.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #2 - October 26, 2012, 03:13 AM

I've heard a lot of great things about the CEMB and thought I'd join the forum.  I'm not an ex-Muslim, but I have several friends who are.  I've had minor involvement with helping ex-Muslim's in need over the past few years and keep up on North African news (I guess you could call this a bit of a hobby/obsession?).  I am an agnostic atheist in America with parents who were a part of a small eastern religion so I don't fit snugly into any ex-community. I generally bounce around, I've tried the ex-Christian community, now on to the ex-Muslim, I guess.  I hope me not every being a Muslim isn't a problem!

Cheers!

Welcome Smiley We have lots of ex-christians and people who were never muslim, so don't worry. So, where did you hear about us?

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #3 - October 26, 2012, 03:32 AM

I've heard about CEMB from so many places.  When I helped a few ex-Muslims I did google searches to find if there were any organizations doing similar things as I and CEMB stuck out a good organization.  I also heard about it from videos of Maryam Namazie (who has become quite popular in the atheist communities here). Some of the ex-Muslims I helped spoke highly of it as well.  I'm also a subscriber to the ex-Muslim subreddit on reddit - a lot of the folks there mentioned CEMB After hearing so many good things I figured I'd come over and post Smiley.

I will nudge my ex-Muslim friends, but I think they've all heard of CEMB before, they are the ones that told me about it Tongue
     Reply #4 - October 26, 2012, 06:37 AM

Welcome. Have some parrot pasta  parrot

Enjoy your time here, nice to see new members here regardless of who they are (ex-Muslim, never-been-Muslim, and Muslim!).

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #5 - October 26, 2012, 10:10 AM

Hello, welcome  Smiley

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »