Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: The CEMB youtube channel is back

(Read 38889 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • The CEMB youtube channel is back
     Reply #60 - December 29, 2012, 03:43 AM

bravo to everyone who puts in the effort and makes these videos. clap

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #61 - December 29, 2012, 03:55 AM

Thanks everyone.

BTW, check out a comment we just received on this video:

mustno3
    Saudia Arabia is still a sovereign state, backed by 1.5 billion people on this planet ready to die for the sovereignty of the holiest place to them, and as long as this is the case, you may raise awareness or shout as much as you want, ... won't influence us. The three traitors will get what they deserve, and your global government wanting to control what other countries should or should not do ... you may as well shove it up your ass.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #62 - December 29, 2012, 04:17 AM

Afro

Life is what happens to you while you're staring at your smartphone.

Eternal Sunshine of the Religionless Mind
     Reply #63 - December 29, 2012, 04:33 AM

It's amusing how he (presumably) rants about a global governement, while simultaneously singing the praises of 1.5 billion fiesty Borg worldwide. whistling2

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #64 - December 29, 2012, 04:39 AM

Yep...

Then he left another comment:

oh and BTW ... I agree with stunacw1 ... never saw this leftist party called amnesty international speaking so zealously about the Israeli war crimes in Gaza, about Abu Gharib-style prisons in the US, e.g. guantanamo, about the genocide against muslims in Burma, or about any thing like that for that matter. It is only anti-islam war ...

It gives A.I. a lot of credibility as it seems ...

Doesn't know who Amnesty International is LOL. Doesn't know they speak up against Israeli govt pretty regularly. Doesn't have any problems with questioning the sovereignty of Israel. Doesn't have any problem with the "world government" scrutinizing any other place, just don't look at Muslims, Islam or Saudi Arabia...

Moron.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #65 - December 29, 2012, 04:41 AM

It's amusing how he (presumably) rants about a global governement, while simultaneously singing the praises of 1.5 billion fiesty Borg worldwide. whistling2

And millions of the people included in that 1.5 billion probably don't even believe in Islam and have to keep quiet so they don't get murdered or beheaded.

And even from the people who call themselves muslims like Tarek Fathah, Usama Hassan, Irshad Manji definitely wouldn't stand with this guy when it comes to the release of the people in question.

Remove all threats of violence from people and that twat's 1.5 billion strong will start to dwindle faster than he can count.  

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #66 - December 29, 2012, 11:47 PM

mustno3 37 minutes ago
    hhhh ... my children ! ...
    my children will definitely live in a world where you fags have gone extinct with your declining virility and increasing numbers of fag populations ... where your individualistic, unjust, corrupt and mafia-like system would have imploded on itself ... where the rest of the world would have discovered your lies like the one on Iraki WMDs ... a world which will discover your true scum of the earth nature and will take care of you ...

umm...

banghead
     Reply #67 - January 06, 2013, 10:02 PM

ALLAH U AKABR

God bless you girl. I wish u were a Muslim thn u would undrstand that who is wrong & who is right.

link

IOW "if you already agreed with our mythology, you would agree with our mythology".

Reply #68 - January 06, 2013, 11:02 PM

6,500 views for the Saudi video - well done guys  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #69 - January 07, 2013, 02:24 AM

yep it was an awesome vid Afro
    the freethinker and atheist alliance international shared it  dance
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Freethinker/522136227803502
    http://www.facebook.com/AtheistAllianceInternational

woot woot!
     Reply #70 - January 07, 2013, 02:50 AM

IOW "if you already agreed with our mythology, you would agree with our mythology".

have you seen that guys avatar  Cheesy  Cheesy ..

Reply #71 - January 07, 2013, 02:52 AM

btw  Afro pepe on the comments,.. some youtubers are ruthless, crude and vicious when it comes to the comments.. it will get bloody
  • Re: The CEMB youtube channel is back
     Reply #72 - January 07, 2013, 02:54 AM

have you seen that guys avatar  Cheesy  Cheesy ..

yeah saw that. Hilarious... Cheesy Cheesy Don't think he realizes what it is.

Reply #73 - January 07, 2013, 03:22 AM

^

Isn't it just a pic of him without a shirt??  Can't see it properly since I can't find a link to make his avatar larger.

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #74 - January 07, 2013, 03:26 AM

Pretty sure it's a picture of a gay cowboy. It's a pretty standard looking gay male image; you can find that kind of image on several gay male websites and magazines. I doubt this Saudi sympathizer realizes he's got a gay male iconic image as his avatar.

Reply #75 - January 07, 2013, 03:38 AM

I now remember why I never read youtube comments (unless I feel like entertaining my nihilistic side).

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #76 - January 07, 2013, 06:45 AM

If you ever for some strange reason want to find something to push you into suicide, reading Youtube comments will do wacko
     Reply #77 - January 07, 2013, 06:18 PM

It's funny how Muslims spout one-world government conspiracies whilst simultaneously being all for a one-world government (shari'ah and the caliphate anyone?).
     Reply #78 - January 08, 2013, 03:15 AM

It's funny how Muslims spout one-world government conspiracies whilst simultaneously being all for a one-world government (shari'ah and the caliphate anyone?).

But with shari'ah it would be a GOOD government. It would... um... have no women? Huh?
     Reply #79 - January 08, 2013, 08:49 AM

^Haha. Don't forget no filthy kuffar either.
     Reply #80 - February 07, 2013, 08:34 PM

This video has over 230,000 views as of now and we're getting some pretty rabid comments... check them out....

Reply #81 - February 07, 2013, 08:38 PM

produced by nesrin...a muslim women...i am begging you,if you want to have xxxxx go to western countries and have fun...

Do you want to tweet a few of these allat?

God is Love.

Reply #82 - February 07, 2013, 08:39 PM

Someone actually said on the comments "Saudi Arabia is a wonderful country. No woman is more secured than a Saudi woman. No house is more safer than a Saudi house..."

Tell that to the Saudi women who had to stay in their burning house incinerated alive because they didn't wear their hijab outside.  

Tell the bird of superstitions not to speak
    The string of reasons will tie its beak
    Even if faith comes with water of the seven seas
    It'll evaporate on the griddle of wisdom with a shriek.

- Josh Malihabadi
     Reply #83 - February 07, 2013, 08:40 PM

They were safe from dishonour. cool2

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #84 - February 07, 2013, 08:44 PM

Wow. Yea the comments on there were so sad. I feel sorry for people who are that delusional. We are talking about two opposing, irreconcilable views on life and the world. I am so happy I am on the side that I am.
     Reply #85 - February 07, 2013, 09:18 PM

rihab1.. this coming from someone who thinks the shia and jews are in bed to destroy the true sunni islam..

i really do feel physically sick reading the comments... but not surprised..
  • Re: The CEMB youtube channel is back
     Reply #86 - February 07, 2013, 09:20 PM

Do you want to tweet a few of these allat?

You go ahead, pick what you'd like Smiley

+1.

Reply #87 - February 07, 2013, 09:28 PM

rihab1.. this coming from someone who thinks the shia and jews are in bed to destroy the true sunni islam..

far away hug

God is Love.

Reply #88 - February 07, 2013, 11:56 PM

sultan07062 has posted for everyone to dislike the vid and flag it for (abusive communication)  Roll Eyes ... just a heads up
     Reply #89 - February 08, 2013, 12:15 AM

hat's a total crap. i'm saudi n i know wt's going on in there. u'll find there a total freedom, but exactly like any other country. e.g. usa france britain... etc. u r allowed to say anything u want, but u will pay a lot if u talked about hitler or holocaust. the penalty for that is prison for life.
    so shut the hell up and leave KSA alone.
    BTW. if u want to talk about crime and criminal talk about ur history and ur current. believe me u'll find a lot.

A reply:
    Pleaaaase don't lie, lie's forbidden and punished by ALLAH Wink

His brilliant rebuttal:
    I'm not a white guy or american. so I don't lie baby.

Me being a jerk:
    I'm a white guy and I usually don't lie.
    > saudi
    > total freedom
    > say anything you want
    Lol. How's your mother's/wife's driving going?

• Previous page 1 2 34 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »