Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Brutal Rogues of Islam tried to kill that 13 year old girl Malala Yousafzai

(Read 43794 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Brutal Rogues of Islam tried to kill that 13 year old girl Malala Yousafzai
     Reply #150 - October 29, 2012, 09:24 PM

The fact is that the Hindu bigots are in minority in India, while Muslim bigots are in majority in Pakistan. Hindu bigots are shunned by the overwhelming majority of Hindus and criticized by the Indian media, but Muslim bigots are glorified by the overwhelming majority of Pakistani Muslims and praised by the Pakistani media.

I would agree with that. This is why I had stated that the bigots in india are a "small, fringe hindu nationalist minority". That would mean exactly what you just said. I have also made quite a name for myself on this forum, among other places, as being a very, very self-critical pakistani-born person. There was no need for you to racialize me or all pakistani-born people as all being hateful of indians, especially when I had said that I actually have more hope for india than I do for pakistan. This is why I have found it laughable that you thought I hate india or indians. Nothing could be further from the truth.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
  • Re: Brutal Rogues of Islam tried to kill that 13 year old girl Malala Yousafzai
     Reply #151 - October 29, 2012, 10:10 PM

I stand by my comment. But there are always exceptions.

So you don't stand by your comment because you qualified it.

If you say every Pakistani is an extremist you marginalise and condemn people like allat and others here who are not bigots. Why would you do that when you can make a point about extremism in Pakistan without implicating all Pakistanis in a collective way?

Anyway, I'm glad you understand now.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #152 - October 30, 2012, 12:46 AM

I stand by my comment. But there are always exceptions. Exceptions prove the rule. Perhaps, Allat is an exception.

The fact is that the Hindu bigots are in minority in India, while Muslim bigots are in majority in Pakistan. Hindu bigots are shunned by the overwhelming majority of Hindus and criticized by the Indian media, but Muslim bigots are glorified by the overwhelming majority of Pakistani Muslims and praised by the Pakistani media.

well you really did NOT stand on your comment Mr. Ram,  but just curious out of 180 million folks in Pakistan what%  of Muslims you think are religious  bigots??  I also wonder did your family move out of Pakistan during partition?

please don't answer the questions if they are bit intrusive..

going back to the thread..

Pakistan girl shot by Taliban visited in hospital by ministers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ijOusbhtc

UK Foreign Secretary William Hague pays tribute to injured Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai after meeting her family at the Birmingham hospital  says news

Mr Hague said the teenager, who was shot in the head by a Taliban gunman in Pakistan earlier this month, had set an "extraordinary example to everybody across the world in the cause of education and the rights of women". The Foreign Secretary was accompanied by the Pakistani Interior Minister, Rehman Malik as he met the schoolgirl's father at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, where his daughter is being treated.

Mr Hague described Malala, who escaped death by inches when a bullet "grazed" her brain, as an "inspiration to people not only in Pakistan but also all over the world". He added: "Malala's swift and full recovery is our absolute priority but we are also determined to do all we can to champion education for women and girls in Pakistan."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie5JAy5CUHo

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #153 - November 02, 2012, 02:55 PM

LONDON: Lord Nazir Ahmed has said that Malala Yousafzai, who was shot in the head last month, could be victim of the government conspiracy. According to a report carried out by UK daily The Telegraph, Pakistani-origin Lord Nazir Ahmed said he believed Malala could have been shot as part of a government's plot to discredit the Taliban.

The Telegraph report said that Lord Nazir believed that the young peace activist might have been shot as an excuse to launch a military assault in the Taliban stronghold of Waziristan.  According to him, the town where Malala lived with her family in the Swat Valley and there was no danger whatsoever from militants.  He was quoted saying as, "I don't know why it happened and one reason could possibly be there's an operation in Waziristan (which) may possibly be on the cards or some other sort of action."  He further stated, "It could have also been to build and increase public opinion and support in favor of a Waziristan operation and God forbid, she could have been caught as a tool in that conspiracy." (Monitoring Desk)

and that is from here

and that is LORD..

I am not sure why., but England Govt seem to select IDIOTS AS LORDS to represent Islam as if they can not find good Muslim folks.,  may be that is also London  government conspiracy against Islam

Reply #154 - November 02, 2012, 04:51 PM

That man is the ultimate fuckwit.

God is Love.

Reply #155 - November 02, 2012, 05:26 PM

Sleazy thing to do, whether you believe it or not.

"Nobody who lived through the '50s thought the '60s could've existed. So there's always hope."-Tuli Kupferberg

What apple stores are like.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8QmZWv-eBI
     Reply #156 - November 02, 2012, 07:31 PM

How on earth did that twit get a peerage? Don't they have some basic criteria for those positions?

(as an Australian, I think your House of Lords is a bit bonkers, and have never really bothered to try and figure it how it works)

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #157 - November 02, 2012, 10:35 PM

Tokenism and Labour Party identity politics.

God is Love.

Reply #158 - November 02, 2012, 10:42 PM

What's sadder is that there will be an awful lot of people who buy that shit.  Not just muslims either, tinfoil hats aren't exclusively a muslim problem.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #159 - November 02, 2012, 11:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btpBavxLbGM

Fucking rabies infected  RATS  double talk ..

For English speakers it is a different tone , For Punjabi speakers another tone and for Urdu speakers it is entirely different tone..  look at his URDU talk ..English talk and Punjabi talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr6uoFY6sgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpmOzPTRQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGlcnHdoKyg
    And here he speaks in semi  Punjabi on Khalisthan/Sikh problems of Indians..   Ideally I guess he want to  become  a Khalifa of all former British colonies..  Criminals of Islam  come into prominence in the west because of politicians like Bush and  Tony Blair.. 

Reply #160 - November 04, 2012, 10:38 PM

I would agree with that. This is why I had stated that the bigots in india are a "small, fringe hindu nationalist minority". That would mean exactly what you just said. I have also made quite a name for myself on this forum, among other places, as being a very, very self-critical pakistani-born person. There was no need for you to racialize me or all pakistani-born people as all being hateful of indians, especially when I had said that I actually have more hope for india than I do for pakistan. This is why I have found it laughable that you thought I hate india or indians. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I am a Sindhi, born in Shikarpur, so was my mother. My father was born in Chaman. My all brothers were born in Quetta. My extended families on both sides can trace their ancestry for hundreds of years in that part of India (now Pakistan) I know what I talking about. I speak, read and write Sindhi and Urdu very well. I have read Urdu newspapers from Pakistan which are full of venomous hatred of Hindus and India. You are an exception, which proves what I am saying.

The pathological hatred of and discrimination against Hindus and Christians is in enshrined in the Pakistani constitution and sanctified in law.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #161 - November 04, 2012, 11:11 PM

I am a Sindhi, born in Shikarpur, so was my mother. My father was born in Chaman. My all brothers were born in Quetta. My extended families on both sides can trace their ancestry for hundreds of years in that part of India (now Pakistan) I know what I talking about. I speak, read and write Sindhi and Urdu very well. I have read Urdu newspapers from Pakistan which are full of venomous hatred of Hindus and India. You are an exception, which proves what I am saying.

The pathological hatred of and discrimination against Hindus and Christians is in enshrined in the Pakistani constitution and sanctified in law.

But..but you are NOT living in Pakistan neither your parents right Ram?? and ..there are plenty of exceptions and they run  in to 10s of millions of Muslims Mr. Ram..  Would you consider that  girl Malala Yousafzai , her father and her family as exception??  Would you consider Shazia Nawaz as an exception?? I would say any one  Muslims or other wise who participates in forums like CEMN ..FFI.. are indeed exceptional people and if they were Muslims  questioning Islam then they are more than exceptional ..   Don't you agree with me??

So it is not a good idea to put every one together.. and  and  your goal should be creating more and more exceptions /exceptional people with your posts and interactions on web as well as in person.   But I do understand your hated and frustration with Pakistan rules on minorities.. . correct me if i am wrong in any of those points Mr. Ram..

So news on Malala  says  Malala will soon undergo reconstructive surgery
    Malala Yousafzai, 15-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot a month ago, will soon undergo reconstructive surgery in the UK, Pakistan’s Ambassador to the UAE has told Khaleej Times. Jamil Ahmad Khan said the surgery could be done “within weeks”.

“Doctors just want to make sure her brain tissue has healed enough and is ready to accept a patch.” He also said that she was walking, talking and even reading at Birmingham’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital, where she was flown by air ambulance provided by General Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, after being shot at close range by Pakistani Taleban in the northern city of Mingora.

wll that is a good news..

Reply #162 - November 04, 2012, 11:37 PM

^

Is Mallala going to stay in Britain.

I certainly hope she does. That way she can fulfill her dream of learning without living in fear of anyone.

The British government should see that Malala clearly has the potential to become an excellent British intellectual and politician.  Britain can give her the fulfilling career that she wants. 

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #163 - November 04, 2012, 11:39 PM

The family have already said they wont be leaving Pakistan.

Reply #164 - November 04, 2012, 11:40 PM

^
    ............t Malala clearly has the potential to become an excellent British intellectual and politician.  ..

Lol.. I agree with you .. Sure  right now at 15, she can replace  all those Muslim peers that were selected by UK govt to represent Muslim folks of Briton..  but they will go back.. may be she will go to a college in that ISLAM A BAD city . I mean Islamabad..

Reply #165 - November 04, 2012, 11:42 PM

and that is from here

(Clicky for piccy!)

and that is LORD..

I am not sure why., but England Govt seem to select IDIOTS AS LORDS to represent Islam as if they can not find good Muslim folks.,  may be that is also London  government conspiracy against Islam

How did this idiotic fool become a Lord anyways.

Pardon my ignorance but do you Brits have any law where you can get the lord to resign if he does/says something really stupid?

Reply #166 - November 04, 2012, 11:44 PM

grin12 They'd have to get rid of all the royals if they had laws like that.

Reply #167 - November 04, 2012, 11:45 PM

How did this idiotic fool become a Lord anyways.

Pardon my ignorance but do you Brits have any law where you can get the lord to resign if he does/says something really stupid?

he was already thrown out.. but for his utterances he should be shipped back to land of pure because he is not a Brit by birth.............

Reply #168 - November 04, 2012, 11:50 PM

He hasn't been thrown out. He was temporarily suspended from the Labor Party a while back, but AFAIK that wouldn't affect his peerage.

Anyway, it looks like he has even managed to annoy some Pakistanis in Pakistan.

Why Lord Nazir Ahmad should be Removed Immediately

Lord Nazir Ahmad, sitting at one of the highest positions of British politics has continuously ridiculed, not only his own image, but also that of Pakistanis and the UK as well and it is surprising to see how he has not either resigned or removed as of yet.

<snip>

Lord Nazir continues to fool people with his illogical and incoherent statements, which should be put to a stop. Not only for himself, but also the Pakistan community, which unfortunately have him as a representative in the British House of Lords.

Reply #169 - November 04, 2012, 11:54 PM

It shouldn't come as a surprise anyways. I doubt there is a country with a higher proportion of the population believing in political conspiracy theories than in Pakistan.

Reply #170 - November 05, 2012, 02:04 AM

Quote from: ”yeezevee”
    But..but you are NOT living in Pakistan neither your parents right Ram?? and ..there are plenty of exceptions and they run  in to 10s of millions of Muslims Mr. Ram..  Would you consider that  girl Malala Yousafzai , her father and her family as exception??  Would you consider Shazia Nawaz as an exception?? I would say any one  Muslims or other wise who participates in forums like CEMN ..FFI.. are indeed exceptional people and if they were Muslims  questioning Islam then they are more than exceptional ..   Don't you agree with me??

So it is not a good idea to put every one together.. and  and  your goal should be creating more and more exceptions /exceptional people with your posts and interactions on web as well as in person.   But I do understand your hated and frustration with Pakistan rules on minorities.. . correct me if i am wrong in any of those points Mr. Ram..

I am not living in Pakistan because my family was forced to leave. Had we stayed in Pakistan we would have been killed. So what is your point? Are you living in Pakistan? Do you speak Urdu, Sindhi or Panjabi? No body likes to leave the land of their ancestors. My parents and my uncles and aunts decided to remain in Pakistan because they believed the traitor Mr. Jinnah when he said that Pakistan is for everybody, where people are free to go their mosques, temples and churches. That proved to be a big lie. Ultimately, we had no choice, we had to leave. 

The percentage of Muslims who are tolerant is extremely small. The proof of that is that there is no freedom of religion in Pakistan. Salman Taseer was killed and his killer was feted, not by some uneducated riff raff, but the lawyers of Pakistan who are supposed to be custodians of fairness and tolerance, who are expected to believe in justice and rule of law.

We know Muslims very well, we know how Muslims think. I speak their languages. I and my family have grown up around them.

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्
    Entire World is One Family
    سارا سنسار ايک پريوار ہے
     Reply #171 - November 05, 2012, 02:11 AM

Ram, why must you be aggrieved when people point out that totalising generalisations aren't helpful? The substance of your point about intolerance within Pakistan isn't being contested.

God is Love.

Reply #172 - November 05, 2012, 02:13 AM

Reply #173 - November 05, 2012, 12:11 PM

I see... Mr. Ram You know about me as much as I know about you...  Right now,  no time to reply an in-detailed response to you.,but I will.  And I spent more time educating Muslims than you ever did. Anyways    let me paste your posts here..

But..but you are NOT living in Pakistan neither your parents right Ram?? and ..there are plenty of exceptions and they run  in to 10s of millions of Muslims Mr. Ram..  Would you consider that  girl Malala Yousafzai , her father and her family as exception??  Would you consider Shazia Nawaz as an exception?? I would say any one  Muslims or other wise who participates in forums like CEMN ..FFI.. are indeed exceptional people and if they were Muslims  questioning Islam then they are more than exceptional ..   Don't you agree with me??

So it is not a good idea to put every one together.. and  and  your goal should be creating more and more exceptions /exceptional people with your posts and interactions on web as well as in person.   But I do understand your hated and frustration with Pakistan rules on minorities.. . correct me if i am wrong in any of those points Mr. Ram..

So news on Malala  says  Malala will soon undergo reconstructive surgery
    wll that is a good news..

I am not living in Pakistan because my family was forced to leave. Had we stayed in Pakistan we would have been killed. So what is your point? Are you living in Pakistan? Do you speak Urdu, Sindhi or Panjabi? No body likes to leave the land of their ancestors. My parents and my uncles and aunts decided to remain in Pakistan because they believed the traitor Mr. Jinnah when he said that Pakistan is for everybody, where people are free to go their mosques, temples and churches. That proved to be a big lie. Ultimately, we had no choice, we had to leave.  

The percentage of Muslims who are tolerant is extremely small. The proof of that is that there is no freedom of religion in Pakistan. Salman Taseer was killed and his killer was feted, not by some uneducated riff raff, but the lawyers of Pakistan who are supposed to be custodians of fairness and tolerance, who are expected to believe in justice and rule of law.

We know Muslims very well, we know how Muslims think. I speak their languages. I and my family have grown up around them.

Your last post needs a detailed response, more than what i write here now...  

Yes I speak some of those languages .. I am related to Muslims but I am no Muslim.. Yes I hate baboons in Islam , BEING ZEBRA by birth/relations,  I don't care who comes from what religion and I give hoots and Huffff   or even "FUCK THE SHIT" to every dirt in every religion. And I know they are all wrong in every way. As far as who I am ., My grand mother was a Muslim.. My grandfather was converted/inverted guy.. father was/is very confused angry man.. that is all I can say about me..

I may have seen more Islam than you ever saw growing up in your Land of Gods and Cows.. But all that is l nothing to do with why I said/commented  this  
    But..but you are NOT living in Pakistan neither your parents right Ram??

the reason I said that was., growing up I realized that Muslims who moved from India to Pakistan hate  Hindus more than those Muslims who  are living in Pakistan next Hindus families  and I am under the impression it is same in India .. that is .. Hindus who moved out of Pakistan in to India hate Muslims more than the Hindus who are/were living in India around Muslims of India...

Does what said above make any sense to you Mr. Ram? That was only the reason I asked you that question/comment..  but you need more than that response.. You know anger in a long run becomes hate.. and I understand your anger and your PATHETIC HATE.   So i will respond to you.. if you don't know me and what I write/wrote  about Islam you go and  read me in FFI.. Go search yeezevee for the past 10 years.. I know you are the member over there. you can also do that here.  

May I suggest you that  you don't need to be a Mountain ram in this forum about Muslims who follow Islamic codes.  People here know/read more Islam than you ever know/read.. people understand/faced sharia laws  more than you ever faced..  So  cool down we will discuss more on these issues..

Reply #174 - November 05, 2012, 10:33 PM

Reality Behind Attack on Malala Yousafzai - Khilafat Forum 19th October 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCj9JlS3fho

Another fool says  attack on Malala a drama

KARAK/KHAR, Nov 4: Chief of his own faction of Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam Maulana Fazlur Rehman has termed attack on Malala Yousufzai a drama, saying she hasn’t received any injury in her head.  Addressing the Islam Zindabad Conference here on Sunday, he said that he was grieved over attack on Malala but thousands of other daughters of the nation including Dr Aafia Siddiqui were victims of the flawed policies of the government.

The JUI chief said that the recommendations put forward by Islamic Ideological Council 40 years ago were being ignored by the parliament while the suggestions made by NGOs were implemented within days.  He claimed that JUI didn’t receive funds from ISI. A single member of JUI hadn’t benefited from NRO, he added. Mr Rehman alleged that the ANP government was the most corrupt one in the history of the province. He said that restoration of peace and development were top priorities of his party.

The speakers demanded of the government to introduce Islamic regulation in tribal areas because majority of the tribesmen wanted Islamic laws. “Islamic law is the best system of governance as only Sharia can provide justice and basic rights to all citizens,” they said.

This  Maulana diesel  talks nonsense for the sake of Votes and elections   but he is not going to win a singles seat in Pakistan.. THESE ARE NOT HIS DAD days..   and other fool .. that old fart need to spend rest of his time somewhere in a corner of a Mosques instead showing stupidity on Videos..

These fools generate conspiracy theories  over conspiracy theories

Reply #175 - November 09, 2012, 09:51 AM

Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousufzai talks to her father, Ziauddin Yousufzai, as she recuperates at the The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, in this undated handout photograph released to Reuters on November 8, 2012. Yousufzai was unconscious and fighting for her life when she was flown to Britain a month ago but the hospital in Birmingham where she is being treated says she is recovering well. On Friday it released photographs of Yousufzai reading a book and clutching a white teddy bear, dark bruises covering her eyelids.

She appeared serious and focused on her reading, her hair covered with a bright pink-and-white scarf.

The news says  "UK campaigners call for Nobel Prize for Malala Yousufzai"

More than 30,000 people have signed the petition in Britain as part of a global push by women’s rights advocates to nominate her for the prize. Similar campaigns have sprung up in Canada, France and Spain.

Under the Nobel Committee’s rules, only prominent figures such as members of national assemblies and governments are able to make nominations.

Fools .. she is a kid... she is doing her job.. let her grow up before she is swamped with more responsibilities..

the reason that kid is in  that situation is because of ROGUES OF ISLAM... and this video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxFqH06t-_E

well this is the video that made her to be target for ROGUES OF ISLAM.. So.. those baboons should  be nominated for noble prize

Reply #176 - November 16, 2012, 05:10 AM

Recently read that her recovery has been going well and that she's back to reading her schoolbooks and the like again.  Smiley

Anyway, Nobel Prize aspirations aside, I wonder how they'll be able to use the publicity from this horrific ordeal in some constructive manner. For me it seems like all this verbal support from the international community is for nought if there aren't real changes in women's education on the ground in Pakistan.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #177 - November 16, 2012, 05:12 AM

Yup. Outrage is easy. Progress is a lot harder.

Reply #178 - November 19, 2012, 03:51 AM

BRITISH-based Muslim extremists want the schoolgirl shot by the Taliban to face a possible death sentence.

That ^ is from a British tabloid, so it could be easily dismissed, BUT the website for "Shariah4Pakistan" verifies the story.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #179 - November 19, 2012, 02:12 PM

“If someone apostatises like this woman did by allying with the Americans and saying her favourite person is (Barack) Obama and that she does not want the Sharia or hijab and wants to live under a secular state, she has put herself in a very precarious situation.

“It is no surprise what happened to her in Pakistan.

Incredible. finmad

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 67 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »