Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Muhammad & Aisha article in Guardian... comment now!

(Read 44818 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Muhammad & Aisha article in Guardian... comment now!
     Reply #90 - September 25, 2012, 12:21 PM

Hmm I missed  reading that one.,  That is exactly what happens when a brainless women in high profile career such as film industry/Sports  gets converted in to Islam .. That stupid lady converted in to Islam in 2003 and now writes silly articles on History of Islam . This fool didn't even finish reading high school history  books but she writes as if she is an expert of an obscure very little known character  of Islam.

(Clicky for piccy!)

Such is the power of brain washing from cults. This fool was born as Emilie Francois  to a French/ Irish parents converted into Islam after dating a turkish guy in ~2002 or so now talks about History of Islam.

That is indeed a problem for Muslims and educating public about Islam. It is easy to rip that article in to shreds as it is simply a parrot talks that we often see from Islamic intellectuals . She is using same basic Islamic techniques of defending the stupidity in the faith.  She thinks she is mart but what she doesn't know is  that she is defending Islamic stories with usual methods such as  being vague, guilt by association, Name Dropping, Flattery, Use/abuse of other similar religious stories,  straw man dialogues and what not .

Mock the fools and move on...

Right here we heard about  how a Turkish religious scholar, who had spent a life time studying Islam,ultimately realized that it was a fraud and became an atheist.

The biggest irony is that it's people like this woman who get to come on the mainstream media and spout nonsense based on a flimsy knowledge of Islam.
    The damage that these people cause can be seen in the absolutely ridiculous conversion stories that you get to hear from time to time.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #91 - September 25, 2012, 12:30 PM

finmad

By the way, I thought her article was really silly. I mean, she didn't really have strong arguments -_- I've heard them hundreds of times. She was probably repeating what she heard from some sheikhs.

After some time copy-pasting becomes a habit .  Tongue

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #92 - September 25, 2012, 01:10 PM

Well She  for that any one else must have the right to convert from any religion to any religion- My problem with her is she talking about history..Anyways she need to read more not just talk.. She does have some points on the problems the present day Muslims are facing but rest of her stuff on Islam is rubbish..

well watch the smart lady... 40mts or so silly talk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG89PZ1UwhM

But she must have right to speak and defend her religion..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #93 - September 26, 2012, 05:46 AM

Anyways she need to read more not just talk..

She needs to think. I'm sure she has read so much.

I know an American convert who looks for answers and explanations whenever something doesn't make much sense to her. But I've also mentioned that Canadian convert who keeps telling me that I know nothing about Islam. The difference between the two girls is that the first thinks.

Oh and I know a British convert too. She says "Islam liberated me." She got married to an Arab and got divorced after giving birth to her first son. She couldn't stand the social life in a Muslim society. She saw so many wrong things but she still thinks it's the culture's fault, not Islam's!

To Myriam Francois-Cerrah who doesn't think and to any woman defending Islam:
    ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸
     Reply #94 - September 26, 2012, 12:50 PM

Yume, I've known quite a few converts like the ones you describe.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #95 - September 26, 2012, 01:03 PM

Well the thing is, if she has married into a Muslim family. And she is in a happy, loving relationship, then of course she is going to be researching only stuff that is going to reinforce her world view. She doesn't really have a choice does she....

We shouldn't expect to find criticism of Islam from white women that married into Muslim families, unless of course they are unhappy with their new life.
     Reply #96 - September 26, 2012, 01:51 PM

Myriam Francois Cerrah claims she converted to Islam in 2003 "following extensive research into the faith".

I think she had little option but to pursue this "extensive research into the faith" because in 2002/03 she was in a relationship with a Turkish dude who impregnated her.

Reply #97 - September 26, 2012, 05:28 PM

Myriam Francois Cerrah claims she converted to Islam in 2003 "following extensive research into the faith".

I think she had little option but to pursue this "extensive research into the faith" because in 2002/03 she was in a relationship with a Turkish dude who impregnated her.

she was?  what about now Shahid? Detailed information is useful on that,,,

Hmmm  good...good

good discussion.,  boy she seem to have  ballooned to 400 pounds..

Reply #98 - September 26, 2012, 06:53 PM

Lmao She must have put  Turan Dursun to shame .She saw what he couldn't !

She needs to think. I'm sure she has read so much.

Bliss of ignorance? When you stop thinking,all mental conflicts cease so you experience a kind of peace and freedom from worries.Probably this is what many disturbed minds mistake for 'liberation'. But then a punch drunk man experiences this kind of 'liberation' ,the difference is his is temporary whereas these people have chosen the permanent variety !

But I've also mentioned that Canadian convert who keeps telling me that I know nothing about Islam. 

Lmao That shows the extent of her delusions! A person whose mother tongue is Arabic and is born into the faith knows nothing about the faith as compared to a convert who may not even know the language well enough to understand the supposed nuances of the Quran !!!! Roll Eyes idiot2

Oh and I know a British convert too. She says "Islam liberated me." She got married to an Arab and got divorced after giving birth to her first son. She couldn't stand the social life in a Muslim society. She saw so many wrong things but she still thinks it's the culture's fault, not Islam's!

She's suffering from what I would call an 'infallible princess' syndrome. People of her ilk would rather die than admit that they have made a mistake. This type is every con artist/charlatan/fraudster 's dream. It can be fooled over and over again even if there's no radical difference in the modus operandi!
    The desperation to believe their delusions is astounding.

Yes! Islam liberated her from her sanity !

[rant]As for this "it's the culture,not Islam" nonsense, religion is supposed to be for the betterment of its followers,civilizing them ,yada,yada,yada,..
    All undesirable cultural problems can be likened to a disease and religion to medicine.Even after more than 1,400 years of taking this 'medicine' the 'disease' persists and ironically the condition is worse in areas where it's more devoutly followed. A rational assessment would deem that though the diagnosis is correct the 'medicine' isn't effective hence needs to be changed. If even after noticing dangerous 'side effects' and the ineffectiveness  of the 'medicine' the 'physician'{apologist?} is still pigheaded about its effectiveness he should not be allowed to practice and be sent to a lunatic asylum.[/rant]

To Myriam Francois-Cerrah who doesn't think and to any woman defending Islam:
    ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸

rofl rofl Does that mean 'banging head' ?

Thomas Paine

Reply #99 - September 26, 2012, 07:07 PM

Again! yeezevee serious problem probably, but wrong doctors,wrong treatment ! Press TV should be told charity begins at home !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6s5JT7y4zk

Even a 100% divorce rate is preferable to this don't you think?

Thomas Paine

Reply #100 - September 29, 2012, 01:45 AM

Hai guys, here's the thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wlEhW_b87E

Or, if you like your info served in PWNage form...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4L2kBde20g

'A'ishah was nine years old at her consummation according to Al-Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, An-Nasi'i, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hisham and At-Tabari.
     Reply #101 - October 01, 2012, 03:24 PM

Good Job Klingschor, I have watched those vids Smiley

• Muhammad & Aisha article in Guardian... comment now!
     Reply #102 - January 12, 2013, 11:57 PM

The problem isn't that MO(Mohammad) married aisha when she was 6 some 1600 years ago because it is unfair to judge people of those times by todays standards. Even today, age of consent in some countries is as low as 13 so you could be a pedo in the USA but not other places in the world.

The Problem for Islam/Muslims/Mohammad comes from the fact that MO is supposed to be the standard for mankind at all times.

So, this leave Muslims with a dilemma, namely:

- Mo was right all along and we have it wrong today and it is ok to get girls married at age 6 even today.

- If Muslims resort to saying cultures change, well then MO is no longer the standard for all times or the best of all men.

Can't claim that Morality is objective and MO is the standard by which all are judged and then resort to subjective morality to explain his marriage to aisha.

So, can a Muslim tell me

- do we have it wrong today and girls should be allowed to marry at 6 OR Mohammad is not the standard for all mankind at all times(thus invalidating the claims of quran and MO himself) and girls should not be allowed to marry at age 6.

Please respond.
     Reply #103 - January 13, 2013, 07:09 AM

They can deny that Mo married her at age 6. Ignore all them dirty hadith and all that, or maybe cast aspersions on the validity of that particular hadith without putting that whole source of Islamic jurisprudence out of the picture.

But I agree, if they don't deny it then they really are in a pickle. There's no logical way to get around the ethical question without then admitting that it's okay to have sex with 6 year olds.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #104 - February 19, 2013, 11:30 AM

Ugh her and that deen guy get on my nerves!  Reminds me of when republicans put Herman Cain or Marco "stay thirsty" Rubio on the television to seem mainstream........boring  Also how is a 19 year old marrying a damn 50 year old any better? the fu ck outta here!

Oh my Christopher Hitchens its a fihrrrrrrrrrrrr
     Reply #105 - March 22, 2013, 06:18 PM

i was given a new excuse which i haven't before from the paedophilia hadith from a white convert from christianity :

THE AGE OF AISHAS AGE ISN'T MEANT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY

Cheesy
     Reply #106 - March 22, 2013, 06:42 PM

serpentofeden:
    i was given a new excuse which i haven't before from the paedophilia hadith from a white convert from christianity :

Reply #107 - March 22, 2013, 07:46 PM

Cheesy

Huh? wacko mysmilie_977
     Reply #108 - June 18, 2014, 04:54 PM

Reply #109 - June 18, 2014, 05:27 PM

Afro

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #110 - June 18, 2014, 05:30 PM

I fancy her.  grin12

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #111 - June 18, 2014, 05:33 PM

Didn't she only convert because a muslim knocked her up?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #112 - June 18, 2014, 05:36 PM

No way. Typical provocation from a secular atheist.

Maryam reverted to Islam because, upon considering the alternatives, Islam best protected her rights and restored the honour that women deserve thus allowing her to achieve her potential in life.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #113 - June 18, 2014, 05:43 PM

No way. Typical provocation from a secular atheist.

Maryam reverted to Islam because, upon considering the alternatives, Islam best protected her rights and restored the honour that women deserve thus allowing her to achieve her potential in life.

Yap Jedi is riot.. she is the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sJu3B3atso

The truth about Muhammad and Aisha by Myriam Francois Cerrah

If Prophet is alive  today she would have been living 24/7 with him....

Reply #114 - June 23, 2014, 03:10 PM

They can deny that Mo married her at age 6. Ignore all them dirty hadith and all that, or maybe cast aspersions on the validity of that particular hadith without putting that whole source of Islamic jurisprudence out of the picture.

But I agree, if they don't deny it then they really are in a pickle. There's no logical way to get around the ethical question without then admitting that it's okay to have sex with 6 year olds.

Thing is then logically they would have to chuck out all the hadiths which include apparently information about how to pray.
     Reply #115 - June 23, 2014, 03:32 PM

Thing is then logically they would have to chuck out all the hadiths which include apparently information about how to pray.

Not necessarily., Muslims need to do that and they must have right to pick and choose what they like.,   Either take it all or check out all works only  for Quran.. because it is alleged word of Allah..  

Educated Muslims and so-called Muslim scholars know well Haidth is messy and stupid., What is important for them is to highlight in the mosques and BURN THEM(STUPID HADITH) FROM BOOKS they have.  They should have done that in way back 16 to 20th century ., It is already late but still they should have freedom what they want to with their alleged  religious scriptures..

Reply #116 - June 23, 2014, 03:39 PM

Yes Yeez, but hypothetically and logically speaking according to this line of thinking them taking the information on prayer from hadith is just as unsupported.
     Reply #117 - June 23, 2014, 03:43 PM

Yes Yeez, but hypothetically and logically speaking according to this line of thinking them taking the information on prayer from hadith is just as unsupported.

that is exactly what I was saying.. So Individual Muslim folks  should be able to pick and choose those hadith rituals "THAT DO NOT HARM" others/other communities with-in Islam and outside of Islam and check out the junk from those stupid sayings.. 

Reply #118 - June 23, 2014, 03:48 PM

In the end though that just makes me think that they should chuck the whole lot. Take guidance from the nice bits but not call themselves Muslims.
     Reply #119 - June 23, 2014, 03:50 PM

In the end though that just makes me think that they should chuck the whole lot. Take guidance from the nice bits but not call themselves Muslims.

well that  freedom.,  that goes to Muslims/non-muslims/ex-muslims/zebras  and to every one on this earth.

"EVERY ONE FROM  EVERY RELIGION  MUST HAVE THAT FREEDOM" to follow or don't follow..  to join group or not join any group..

• Previous page 1 2 3 45 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »