Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hoodbhoy --Wonderful,sensible talk

(Read 4178 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hoodbhoy --Wonderful,sensible talk
     OP - September 10, 2012, 10:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8VpR6fdf2g

The objective of this seminar series is to understand the roots and dynamics of religious extremism within the context of Pakistani society, which could be referenced to evolve a strategy for de-radicalization of youth. Scholars will be invited to deliver talks on the following topics in Urdu. The talks will involve a small audience with the key purpose to record and disseminate the lecture widely among the youth.

The following shows they have a long way to go !

he s a scumbag he s a complete nonsnse he is indeed an enemy of muslims or any religious group person like him thinks that he s an absolute knowledge let me ask him a few things he talks abt science yeah there are alot of advancements in the field of science but man is yet nt able to resist a sneeze a burp a cough man is still a toy in the hands of nature man can gaurantee everythng but nt his own existence, he says he s a scientist ask his science to save him from death shit man he s a shit

valorous123 2 weeks ago

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
  • Re: Hoodbhoy --Wonderful,sensible talk
     Reply #1 - September 10, 2012, 10:33 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8VpR6fdf2g

The following shows they have a long way to go !

Prof Hoodbhoy needs to learn more about Islam, perhaps then he will make sense of his talks. Until now he is utterly gabbing. He thinks all the muslim scholars couldn't understand the quran and thus were believing in miracles. It means quran is a puzzle and only sir syyed ahmed khan could understand and solved the puzzle.

Raheel Shah

Parvez hood Parsi mazhab ka hay. To zahir hay us ne muslmanon ke haq me to nhi ho sakna.

Lakin laanat teri Doctorate tarne pe keh tu ne 1.5 billion Muslims ko Gadha kaha.

But without believing in Allah you achievements are like ‘’’’you have bulb without electrical energy ’’’

sitara900

he s a scumbag he s a complete nonsnse he is indeed an enemy of muslims or any religious group person like him thinks that he s an absolute knowledge let me ask him a few things he talks abt science yeah there are alot of advancements in the field of science but man is yet nt able to resist a sneeze a burp a cough man is still a toy in the hands of nature man can gaurantee everythng but nt his own existence, he says he s a scientist ask his science to save him from death shit man he s a shit

valorous123

By the way hoodbhoy is one of the biggest 'churb zubaan' we know. If he does not like Islam and Muslims then he should fuck off to another country. I have seen this debate, just listen to the way he is presenting it. In fact he is the one who left the hall

nsense170

HOODBHOY IS LA-DEEN ATHEIST ISLAM-DUSHMAN! YA ALLAH WILL DELIVER PUNISHMENT TO HOODBHOY STUPID ISMAILLI!

yatubehabibi

I have to agree with this... Prof Hoodbhoy needs to learn more about Islam

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - September 10, 2012, 06:27 PM

The comments you quoted speak for themselves and show how badly Pakistan needs people like him.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #3 - September 10, 2012, 08:18 PM

I really like him. Avid reader of his works in the Urdu newspapers! Smiley
     Reply #4 - September 10, 2012, 08:29 PM

Kodanshi with this in his hand  says   
      link=topic=21853.msg631440#msg631440 date=1347308296]

Hmm

http://tribune.com.pk/story/333558/education-the-ptis-false-promises-wont-help/

So when Imran Khan and the PTI proclaim that they are going to revolutionise education after rolling into power, one must first ask what they mean by ‘education’.

My first exposure to Khan’s vision was in 1996 when he convened a private meeting at his Lahore residence. He said he wanted our help to bring about an “education revolution” in Pakistan. Three of his six invitees were bearded maulanas. They agreed with the need for revolution, but declared that it could only happen through mosque schools and madrassas. During our noisy three-hour meeting, they ranted against the existing education system as a western conspiracy to secularise Pakistan. One maulana insisted that literacy was worthless without teaching “alif-se-Allah, bay-se-bandooq, jeem-se-jihad”.

1). The meeting was a total disaster. I was shocked that Mr Khan thought that such primitive views were worthy of discussion. He told me that it was necessary because we need to have these people on board for the greater good. Years later, one of his invitees, Maulana Ghulam Murtaza Malik, known for extreme sectarian views, was gunned down along with his armed guards by opponents when his Land Cruiser stopped at a traffic light.

2).  One hopes that Chairman Khan has travelled some way since those days. But the signs are not reassuring. His recent autobiography tells us of an evangelical born-again, furiously raging against his “pukka brown sahib” education at Aitchison College and Oxford University. Like most repentant sinners, he is frequently inchoate and contradictory. For example, even as Khan calls for more technology he vehemently assaults the foundations of science and the scientific method. But pragmatism reigns in other places: somehow ‘seeing the light’ did not stop him from sending his children to those very elite schools which,he says, he now despises.

3). Instead of asking for the moon, Chairman Khan could serve the genuine interests of Pakistan were he to demand that its school system stop spreading sectarian and religious hatreds; stop viewing the people of other countries as their enemies; stop telling lies about our history; stop using wretchedly bad locally-written science and math textbooks; stop rewarding parrot-like memorisation in examinations; and stop tolerating widespread teacher absenteeism.

4). The PTI’s self-proclaimed ‘education tsunami’ is just a stomach rumble. It shall pass, but not without leaving a bad odor. Its youthful supporters, idealistic but naïve, are being led by the Pied Piper towards disillusionment and disappointment.

Pakistan desperately needs education that produces socially responsible, thoughtful, and well-informed individuals equipped with a mindset that can readily accept the country’s diversity of languages, cultures, and religions. The goal must include imparting a sufficient skill and knowledge level to enable employability and participation in a modern society. Imran Khan’s demagoguery will not deliver this.

That is what the guy whom you like says Kodanshi., So if you are NOT with Imran Khan, I accuse you that  you are against Pakistan

Reply #5 - September 10, 2012, 08:49 PM

That is what the guy whom you like says Kodanshi., So if you are NOT with Imran Khan, I accuse you that  you are against Pakistan

Cheesy Cheesy Poor Hoodbhoy  is a stealth 'traitor'. One idiot even called him a Parsi,probably because he doesn't wear a beard and look like a mullah,he didn't even bother to confirm his suspicions !No wonder guys like Zahid Hamid are so popular with all his crazy theories.

Thomas Paine

Reply #6 - September 15, 2012, 04:36 PM

I assume you only read the newspapers for Hoodboy's column because I doubt Pakistani newspapers have anything else of value

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #7 - September 15, 2012, 06:21 PM

OK so Is professor Hoodboy a liberal muslim? cuz he said be believes in the quran in this talk at 12:00-14:00 I am confused  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?

Reply #8 - September 15, 2012, 06:40 PM

OK so Is professor Hoodboy a liberal muslims? cuz he said be believes in the quran in this talk at 12:00-14:00 I am confused  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?

what do you want TheDarkRebel?   declare himself as apostate in Pakistan, loose his job and get his head cut  off  or get burned by a mob as malang?    

http://jang.com.pk/jang/jul2012-daily/04-07-2012/u112277.htm  that is two months back in land of pure,...

Reply #9 - September 16, 2012, 01:51 AM

^ fair enough. (btw I couldn't read the article because I can't read urdu) 

Reply #10 - September 16, 2012, 09:30 AM

hope he stays safe

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

Reply #11 - September 16, 2012, 10:11 AM

^ fair enough. (btw I couldn't read the article because I can't read urdu

That is all right TheDarkRebel., we can get the news links in any language we want., That is the beauty of 21st century.,  That is the news paper link from Pakistan and it is about a man burnt alive by Muslim  mob for Blasphemy ., Here is  that news from English News paper.. And that man  burning alive spectacle took place on  JULY 4th of 2012.. great day.. Americans got freedom from British protestant kings.

any ways the news link says
    BAHAWALPUR: In a harrowing incident of mob justice, hundreds of people accused a ‘deranged’ man of sacrilege, mercilessly beat him and burnt him alive in southern Punjab, police said on Wednesday.

The incident took place in Chanighot area of Bahawalpur on Tuesday evening. Residents saw a man allegedly throwing pages from the Holy Quran onto the street. Local police took him into custody and put him in the lockup.

The news spread like a forest fire in the neighbourhood – and soon a frenzied mob gathered outside the Chanighot police station baying for blood.

Police couldn’t stand up to the furious and violent crowd who got hold of the alleged blasphemer, described by one police official as deranged, and brutally tortured him.

that is the news .. read the rest at the link.,  So point is even a well known guy like dr. Hoodbhoy could get in to trouble with a mob of baboons.  It is easy to deal with ONE BABOON but  Baboon mob is always dangerous.  So never cross the road when  Baboon mob is making those high pitched noises.,  stay away from it.

Reply #12 - September 16, 2012, 10:40 PM

^ That blasphemy bullshit is like a regular occurrence in Pakistan.  The Pakistani population is divided into three groups.

1) Complete Savages. i.e. mullahs, rioters

2) Complete Bigots ( These guys don't riot but still support killing of blasphemers etc)

3) Educated peaceful and tolerant People ( gems like Profesor hoodboy, Hassan Nisar and other accepting and tolerant people)

The third category is a minority in Pakistan probably alot less than 10% of the population.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »