Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 1001 Inventions The Legacy of Muslim Civilization ?

(Read 8044 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 1001 Inventions The Legacy of Muslim Civilization ?
     OP - September 09, 2012, 05:24 PM

1001 Inventions?  or 1001 Lies?  The  Legacy of Muslim Civilization..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZDe9DCx7Wk

And on that short movie,  David Wood Responded  with Answering 1001 Lies
    watch his video  in  that link..

Apparently Muslim BUMS  from that 1001 Inventions site filed a FALSE copyright infringement notification with YouTube, claiming that he  simply re-uploaded their video to YouTube., which becomes a Copyright law infringement . So YouTube folks are inquiring on it..  

any ways watch both tubes., and let us  go in detail on those 1001 Inventions .  But for now,  after reading Quran and hadith up and down, out rightly  I can say this.,

"Muslims of the past who have contributed to the advancement of science is nothing to do with Islam,  it is in spite of hurdles created by the Islam and the Baboons of Islam that  those guys   contributed to science in that medieval times

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: 1001 Inventions The Legacy of Muslim Civilization ?
     Reply #1 - September 09, 2012, 07:10 PM

I note Zheng He is highlighted.  Tiny problem.  Yes he was a major admiral who probably went down the coast of Africa and around Australia, snag is he was a Eunuch slave who was very senior in the Chinese Imperial Court, with the resources of the actual largest and most powerful Empire on the planet at the time to hand.

How many other of these inventions are someone elses, like the Chinese, the Indians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Europeans?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #2 - September 09, 2012, 07:12 PM

Do the exhibitions discuss the creation of desert because of the preference for goat ecologies?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

Reply #3 - September 10, 2012, 01:24 PM

I note Zheng He is highlighted.  Tiny problem.  Yes he was a major admiral who probably went down the coast of Africa and around Australia, snag is he was a Eunuch slave who was very senior in the Chinese Imperial Court, with the resources of the actual largest and most powerful Empire on the planet at the time to hand.

How many other of these inventions are someone elses, like the Chinese, the Indians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Europeans?

Well moi., I am still trying find those 1001 inventions list, who did it & when?  without buying that book.,  We need explore that subject bit more detail than  superficial propaganda for Islam or against Islam.  It is important to realize that  Chinese, the Indians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Europeans whoever discovered/advance any part of science do not give credit to their respective religions., There the credit goes to the person or group of persons irrespective of their  religious /cultural background ., But these big mouth Muslim bums don't use brains so they put their foot in dirt wherever they go..

Any ways this is worth watching..

Saudi Shura Council Member Ibrahim Al-Buleihi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG0CeResVB4

"Progress for Arab and Islamic World Can Only Come from Western Civilization" .. that is what he says..

Reply #4 - September 10, 2012, 04:46 PM

"He dared to dream about flying a thousand years before the right brothers"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So did Muhammad himself, on a flying donkey. Who cares.....

There isn't really anything to debunk in the video as it is so vague in it's assertations. So doctors existed in the Dark Ages, big deal.

Surgey and astrolabes were both pioneered by the ancient Greeks a good 800 years before the birth of Islam.
     Reply #5 - August 07, 2014, 11:57 PM

well let me add that tube from captndisguise's post and other tubes and links..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAi6QkUOFvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRldB69cSis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqRqjzLCcqI

and that is from Chor..Chor.. Klingschor... lol..

Reply #6 - August 10, 2014, 03:31 AM

well let me add this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0K7A_V7XHQ

and that is a good reason why  so-called  Islamic nations where they are now..,

Reply #7 - August 10, 2014, 07:11 AM

This one was a surprise ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B1cNz-5wvA

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #8 - August 10, 2014, 11:06 AM

Someone mention flying 1500 years ago?

OK if I go back at least another thousand years?

In Greek mythology, Daedalus (/ˈdɛdələs ˈdiːdələs/; Ancient Greek: Δαίδαλος Daidalos, perhaps related to δαιδάλλω "to work artfully";[1] Latin: Daedalus; Etruscan: Taitale) was a skillful craftsman and artist.[2][3] He is the father of Icarus, the uncle of Perdix and possibly also the father of Iapyx although this is unclear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daedalus

A.A. Milne,

Reply #9 - August 10, 2014, 11:13 AM

The key issue is that everything is dependant on something else - the idea that Islam started something is fiction. 

In 1978, BBC aired a 10-part series entitled Connections, in which science historian James Burke made a compelling case for what’s essentially our founding philosophy: That ideas and innovation don’t occur in isolation, and that creativity is a combinatorial force. (Something more recently echoed by Paula Scher, Nina Paley and Steven Johnson.) True to the program’s subtitle, An Alternative View of Change, Burke debunks the myth of historical progress as a linear force and instead explores the interplay and interconnectedness of events and motives as the origin of modernity’s gestalt.

It’s about the things that surround you in the modern world and, just because they’re there, shape the way you think and behave; and why they exist in the form they do; and who — or what — was responsible for them existing at all.”

http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2010/12/23/james-burke-connections/

In fact, i am getting the strong impression that Islam's main skill has been to muddle and confuse stuff!

A.A. Milne,

Reply #10 - August 10, 2014, 04:30 PM

That is quite shocking, actually. Is that accurately translated? I could not believe it. I have never heard anything like that, I swear that was tantamount to blasphemy. If he had a beard maybe he would get that message across where it mattered.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #11 - August 10, 2014, 07:52 PM

That is quite shocking, actually. Is that accurately translated? I could not believe it. I have never heard anything like that, I swear that was tantamount to blasphemy. If he had a beard maybe he would get that message across where it mattered.

Yes, the translation is quite fine. It even used contextual(faithful) translation rather than word-for-word or such.

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #12 - August 10, 2014, 08:01 PM

Yes, the translation is quite fine. It even used contextual(faithful) translation rather than word-for-word or such.

Thanks! I am still surprised!

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #13 - August 24, 2014, 09:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yca9s2MYN4&list=PLakOXqozjxotouj6NIF0UUXG0xzCjsgwf

SCIENCE AND ISLAM .,          BBC documentary., The Power of Doubt Documentary PART 3 of 3 Full Episode

I wish that heading was  SCIENCE & MUSLIMS  NOT Science and Islam.,

Jim Al-Khalili with all his Physics background must  know "that Science is nothing to do with Islam., And Scientific achievements of Muslim guys is in spite of Islam not because of Islam." These Medieval explorers of science  just happened to be born  to Muslim parents  and that is only the connection they had with Islam.. nothing more and nothing less..

Reply #14 - August 24, 2014, 10:00 PM

Hello Yeezy...that Khalili chap is a very intelligent individual and he opposes the label of Islamic science and states as much in his book Pathfinders: The Golden Age of Arabic Science.

Unfortunately it's usually the producer that decides the title of the documentaries. I remember Dawkins opining that he hated the fact that one of his documentaries was called 'Root of all Evil' because he didn't believe that religion was the root of all evil. Another clever chap right there.

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #15 - August 24, 2014, 10:16 PM

Where precisely was this Arabic Science done?  It wasn't in Persian areas, or trade routes to India, Greece and Egypt was it?

A.A. Milne,

Reply #16 - August 24, 2014, 10:22 PM

I just checked Google maps.  Baghdad is 2000 kms from Mecca!

Why do we use this term Arab so generically?  And why this term Islam?  Were they Shia or Sunni scientists or something else?

A.A. Milne,

Reply #17 - August 24, 2014, 10:26 PM

If you read the books he puts forward the case unless of course you've read the book and wish to dispute his case. 

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #18 - February 08, 2015, 09:15 PM

Hello Yeezy...that Khalili chap is a very intelligent.............

hello Jedi...  i just saw that post... I pity such  highly qualified and educated  people who happened to be born in a Muslim family
    Born in Baghdad in 1962 to an Iraqi father and an English mother, Al-Khalili settled permanently in the UK in 1979.[2] After completing his A-levels in 1982, he studied physics at the University of Surrey and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1986. Despite having a job lined up at the National Physical Laboratory, he stayed on at Surrey to pursue a Doctor of Philosophy degree in nuclear reaction theory, which he obtained in 1989

He could have done lot more to science

well I will agree only to the extent that dr. Al-Khalili is  slightly more intelligent than  this Indian fool..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67cnMia1idM

Let me add a real astronomy tube  to compare with that fool's' Quran Astronomy from   just one  Space telescopeThe Hubble Telescope.   - It went in to the skies in 1990 ., Just 20 Years of Discovery . It is still there and it is still sending the data

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGSNQfxEGds

That is Science, That is astrophysics.. That is Astronomy  and that is just from ONE TELESCOPE  since 1990

In the name of Science in stupid religious books,  Fools talk hours and hours of nonsense out of stupid books that were written by  some cave dwellers some 1000s of years ago

Mock them and move on...

Reply #19 - May 31, 2015, 12:59 AM

1001 inventions managed to get stopspamming's youtube account terminated by lying to youtube. Stop managed to get it back, only to have it terminated again. The latest attack by 1001 inventions is against the jinn&tonic show. They've managed to get youtube to terminate the account. The videos, at least for the moment, are gone.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »