Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Uncircumcised girls are faithless _ Egypt.. great ....

(Read 3087 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Uncircumcised girls are faithless _ Egypt.. great ....
     OP - September 08, 2012, 07:01 PM

Uncircumcised girls are faithless _ Egypt..    

Earlier this week, Egypt’s Tahrir News conducted an interview with Dr. Amina Kamal, advisor to President Morsi on Women’s Affairs, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice party, and a member of the Constituent Assembly.

The discussion about female circumcision, or female genital mutilation, is causing some controversy. When asked what advice she would give to President Morsi concerning this practice, she said she would tell him that it should only be performed when the girl reaches puberty, and that it is wrong to perform it, as sometimes happens, when the girl is only seven or eight years old.

I see.,    it is wrong to perform that kosher cuts on seven or eight years old  girls but it is ok for older women.,  that is a progress .,

I think they should  cut eighty year old farts like her  finmad .. read it all at this link

yap .. That is what Islam does to foolish women..  Egyptian women transformed from these  ladies

'  

1955-2005: First Ladies Tahia Abdel Nasser, Jehan al-Sadat, Suzanne Mubarak  

TO THIS..

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,  so we have Lady advising Mr.   Morsi on how to genitally mutilate young women..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Uncircumcised girls are faithless _ Egypt.. great ....
     Reply #1 - September 08, 2012, 07:29 PM

Men's violence towards women would not stick for a moment if there were not other women who help, cheer, enable those men to commit those violent acts. It's always women, especially from the upper, more powerful, ruling classes, who betray other women. Especially in Islamic cultures nowadays, but really, everywhere.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #2 - September 11, 2012, 05:09 PM

What better argument against idiocy such as intelligent design than circumcision. It makes my blood boil when I hear brainwashed DEGEN muslim women praising Islam, whilst their sisters are being tortured and butchered under practices such as these. Just when I thought Islam couln't get anymore repulsive.... Allah sounds like a mass torturer- trying to devoid people of even the most simplest of pleasures.

Awkward moment when science finds just how powerful music can be for our health in terms of memory, serotonin + endorphine levels and analytical thinking, whilst the Islamic god of the scientific religion wants to take even that small joy away from us. It is truly better to live one day a free human than 100 years of mental slavery bought upon by saddistic selfish O.C.D gods...
     Reply #3 - September 11, 2012, 05:44 PM

Sad sad Islamic world. Fucked up

-------------------
    Believe in yourself
    -------------------
    Strike me down and I'll just become another nail in your coffin
    -------------------
    There's such a thing as sheep in wolfs clothing... religious fanatics
     Reply #4 - September 11, 2012, 05:51 PM

It involves removing the clit. I mean, male circumcision is bad enough, but at least we get to keep the mainstay of pleasure (frenum). Anyone that knows anything about female anatomy knows that getting rid of the clit is like getting rid of someone's tastebuds, yes, they'll eat, but what's the fuckin' point?

How can you reason with someone who hasn't used reason to get there in the first place?

-Jonathan Swift.

OH GURL
     Reply #5 - September 11, 2012, 06:25 PM

she said she would tell him that it should only be performed when the girl reaches puberty, and that it is wrong to perform it, as sometimes happens, when the girl is only seven or eight years old.

That's good. Maybe a girl at the age of puberty is old enough to say No! Directly stating that FGM should be stopped isn't good. You don't want people to believe that you have something in your head against Islam.

In my society women practise FGM on newborns, when they're only a few DAYS old. The type of FGM is close to the 'Pharaonic' circumcision (as you call it) with a small difference.

What I ask the government here through my writings is declare that FGM is not permitted to be done unless the girl is 18 years old or older, and take action against those old women who do it to little girls. A girl who's 18 years old must be educating herself on the issue, and will probably refuse to have FGM done to her. I'm an ex-Muslim and I don't believe in all that, but I know it is very difficult even for the government to tell my folks that FGM is wrong and shouldn't be done.

FGM is such a difficult issue to deal with. I even contacted the WHO who probably had inaccurate information about the condition of FGM in my hometown and didn't do anything about it. 
     Reply #6 - September 12, 2012, 09:01 AM

What I ask the government here through my writings is declare that FGM is not permitted to be done unless the girl is 18 years old or older, and take action against those old women who do it to little girls. ...............

Yap I agree with  that point Yume89., MGM or FGM,  only consenting adults 18 or older should have freedom to do whatever their body part  they want to cut..

• Uncircumcised girls are faithless _ Egypt.. great ....
     Reply #7 - June 06, 2017, 02:45 PM

'It's the honorable thing to do':   Virginia imam  Shaker Elsayed  is filmed calling for female genital mutilation to prevent 'hyper-sexuality' .. that is what the news  link says today...

A Virginia imam has been filmed advocating for female genital mutilation, describing it as the 'honorable thing to do' for young girls.

Imam Shaker Elsayed seemed to throw his support behind the practice during a lecture at the Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, Virginia, last Friday.

'(Circumcism is) a sunna for the boys, and the honorable thing to do – if needed – for the girls. This is something that a Muslim gynecologist can tell you if you need to or not,' he said in the video, which was posted on the center's YouTube page before being removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUvrHsPaTSo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1oI0KmUKq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exn1ud7fS9A

that is what all those Idiots preaching  Islam  say  along with that idiot  Imam Shaker Elsayed..

You morons, you imbecile brainless ragheads, you stupid fools acting and fooling people  as Islamic intellectuals .,   Why is it sunnah?

did you read that in Quran?

did Prophet of Islam(PBUH)  got circumcised  when he became  First Muslim preacher?

did he(PBUH)  get his daughter  Fatima(Ra)  or wife Aisha  or his other wives female circumcision or female genital mutilation  after  they married ?

where did you get that siht in to Islam??

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »