Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 14, 2024, 05:54 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: 11 year old Christian girl arrested for 'blasphemy' in Land if pure says news

(Read 11419 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • 11 year old Christian girl arrested for 'blasphemy' in Land if pure says news
     OP - August 19, 2012, 04:45 PM

11 year old Christian  girl arrested for 'blasphemy' in Land if pure says news

An 11-year-old Christian girl has been arrested after being accused of desecrating pages of a book containing Islamic text. She was detained for blasphemy after an angry mob demanded her arrest and threatened to burn down Christian homes outside of the capital, Islamabad, Pakistani media say. The girl is known to have learning difficulties, officials say. Police have taken her parents into protective custody following threats. According to Dawn newspaper, police said the girl had been unable to answer questions properly during the interrogation.

Dr Paul Bhatti, Pakistan's minister for National Harmony, told the BBC that the girl was known to have a mental disorder and that it seemed "unlikely she purposefully desecrated the Koran". "From the reports I have seen, she was found carrying a waste bag which also had pages of the Koran. This infuriated some local people and a large crowd gathered to demand action against her. The police were initially reluctant to arrest her, but they came under a lot of pressure from a very large crowd, who were threatening to burn down Christian homes."

He added: "Her parents have also been taken into protective custody because they were frightened of threats against them.  "More than 600 people have fled from that Christian neighbourhood. We are working to ensure their security so they can return to their homes." He said the incident took place on 17 August after Friday prayers. Rights activists have urged Pakistan to reform its controversial blasphemy laws, under which a person can be jailed for life for desecrating the Koran. Many of those accused of blasphemy have been killed by violent mobs, while politicians who advocate a change in legislation have also been targeted.

Last year, Shahbaz Bhatti, the minister for minority affairs, was killed after calling for the repeal of the blasphemy law. His death came just two months after the murder of Punjab Governor Salman Taseer, who also spoke out about the issue.

That is the fucking news from land of pure..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: 11 year old Christian girl arrested for 'blasphemy' in Land if pure says news
     Reply #1 - August 19, 2012, 05:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgiy3riDZnk

Aapku mardege aapka ma bap ko maradenge..........

• Re: 11 year old Christian girl arrested for 'blasphemy' in Land if pure says news
     Reply #2 - August 19, 2012, 06:06 PM

land of sterile
     Reply #3 - August 19, 2012, 07:24 PM

Don't judge a religion by what its followers do !  Tongue

This is not true Islam !

Anyone who disagrees is a Islam hater or a Islamophobe !

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #4 - August 19, 2012, 09:37 PM

Rifta Masih was jailed by the police in Mehrabadi village, near Islamabad, after being severely beaten up by locals, for allegedly burning 10 pages of the Noorani Qaida.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/424084/11-year-old-mentally-challenged-christian-girl-jailed-for-blasphemy/

Reply #5 - August 19, 2012, 09:58 PM

...11-year-old-mentally-challenged-christian-girl-jailed-for-blasphemy...........

According to reports a minor Christian girl named Ramsha, 11, resident of Hameeraabad in Sector G-8, was arrested and sent to jail allegedly for desecrating pages from the Quran. Some reports, however, also said that the girl was burning used papers collected from the garbage for cooking when someone entered her house accusing the family of burning pages of the Quran.

This provoked people of the katchi abadi who gathered and beat the mother and sister of Ramsha and also burned some houses of the Christians

great  pray to slippers and go & beat up 11 year old Christian girls  .,  that place is right next of  the capital of Land of pure.. Who threw that book in the garbage in the first place??  Sure Christians of the town  didn't buy that book...

Reply #6 - August 21, 2012, 02:20 PM

US disturbed by Pak girl blasphemy case  says news

WASHINGTON: The United States on Monday called the arrest of a young Pakistani girl on blasphemy charges "deeply disturbing" and welcomed action by President Asif Ali Zardari to probe the case. Rimsha, a Christian between 10 and 13 years old who is reported to have Down's Syndrome, was taken into custody after Muslims demanded she be punished for allegedly burning pages with verses from the Holy Quran.  "This case is obviously deeply disturbing," State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters.  "We think that the president's statement is very welcome, and we urge the government of Pakistan to protect not just its religious minority citizens but also women and girls," Nuland said.  Nuland called on Pakistan to conduct the investigation "in a transparent way." Zardari took "serious note" of the girl's arrest and called on the interior ministry to submit a report on the case, state media said. (AFP)

that is not a big deal., but letters on that subject from readers is fascinating..
    Ms Nuland! rest assured that Muslims are protectors of the Christian minority and no Christian will be harmed if he is a law abiding citizen of this country. The point for you and your govt to ponder is that who burnt pages of Holy Quran in America and what your govt did to punish him. The religious intolerance is therefore on the increase in USA and not in Pakistan

Asghar Ali
    Pakistan

Why taking serious note when the person is question is a Christian. Serious note shoud be taken when injustice is done with any one, regardless of his/her religion.... On top of it Americans are killing scores of people every second day in Pakistan...who will take a serious note of thatt

Ali Awan
    Pakistan

Part-II: Well Ms Nuland, so long the US guarantee Zardar’s Dollars safe in America, nothing will happen to any Christians in Pakistan, talk what they could against Islam, burn pages of our religious Verses, they will be protected. Haven’t you, Ms Nuland, seen, how Zardari, protected Raymond Davis, who had killed two innocent Pakistanis on broad-day light on Pakistan’s soil? No Darling, just don’t get worried, all Christians are safe in Pakistan.

Gorg. Rehman
    Pakistan
    Part-I: Oh, My, Ms Victoria Nuland, State Department Spokeswoman, don’t get excited & worried, you appear very much concerned with the arrest of the young Christian Pakistani girl on ‘Blasphemy Charge’ & have welcomed President Zardari’s statement & action to probe the case and at the same time, urged the Pak Govt to protect not just its religious minority citizen, but also women & girls, Cont’d.

Gorg. Rehman
    Pakistan

Reply #7 - August 25, 2012, 04:15 PM

The TV discussion on that Blasphemy case of that 11 year old girl 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAGm0qBx_vQ

LOOK AT THOSE ISLAMIC BABOONS .. see this fool Sahibzada Abul Khair Zubair President JUP, Maulana Tahir Ashrafi Chairman Ullman Board Pakistan..

Christian girl held on blasphemy cannot read  says news

Interviewed on Radio Vatican, Tauran, who is in charge of interfaith dialogue in the Vatican, said “that before asserting a sacred text has been the object of scorn, it is worth checking the facts.”

Rimsha, aged 11 to 16 according to different reports, is accused of burning pages from a children’s religious instruction book inscribed with verses from the Quran. She was arrested and remanded in custody last Thursday.

But Tauran said that Rimsha “is a girl who cannot read or write and collects garbage to live on and picked up the fragments of the book which was in the middle of the rubbish. The more serious and tense the situation, the more necessary it is to have dialogue,” added the cardinal, who was the late pope John Paul II’s foreign minister.

Nice thing is to read response under that news clip..
    Pakistan: This should be a case study included in curriculums as to why never should a country be carved out on theb basis of religion. ............ Nadeem

where is pakistani government and where is their point of view in light of their investigation of this case. when there is a law in existence, good or bad, it must be followed and respected. .......... ahmad

I say find and “burn” the person who disposed a religious text book in the rubbish instead. Leave the kid alone, she definitely had no idea what “papers” she was handling.......aliqizalbash

Reply #8 - August 28, 2012, 10:40 AM

Pakistan: This should be a case study included in curriculums as to why never should a country be carved out on the basis of religion. ............ Nadeem

Afro Afro

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Reply #9 - August 29, 2012, 03:43 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AonNo9DBsd4
     Reply #10 - August 29, 2012, 08:21 AM

Psuedo believers in charge of inflicting 'divine' punishments on earth !

Thomas Paine

Reply #11 - September 01, 2012, 07:04 PM

Imam changed evidences against Rimsha'  says news

ISLAMABAD: The Imam of Mosque, Khalid Jadoon, manipulated the evidences against Rimsha Maseeh, said an eyewitness in a statement before the magistrate on Saturday.  According to the eyewitness Hafiz Muhammad Zubair, he was observing Aitekaf in the mosque when he got to know about the incident of alleged burning of Quranic verses. He said that Ammad, the complainant in the case, handed over the ashes of Quranic verses to the Imam of the mosque Khalid Jadoon, who also added more verses to it.  The eyewitness further said in his statement that he himself along with two more Motakif protested against the manipulation of the evidences. He said that he and other eyewitnesses had asked Khalid Jadoon to present the real evidences against Rimsha.

And here is that baboon

here is that Christan girl Rimsha Masih who wad accused of blasphemy by that baboon..

Reply #12 - September 02, 2012, 10:54 AM

Really sick! High time they got rid of all blasphemy laws !

Thomas Paine

Reply #13 - September 02, 2012, 11:41 AM

Really sick! High time they got rid of all blasphemy laws !

well getting rid of that law is almost impossible in this election year with highly politically charged atmosphere  but this is another way of controlling baboons.. 

Blasphemy case: Imam jailed on 14 day judicial remand

ISLAMABAD: The cleric who was arrested on Saturday over suspicion of planting evidence against a Christian girl accused of blasphemy was produced in court on Sunday under strict security arrangements as the hearing for the blasphemy case resumed, DawnNews reported.  Imam Khalid Jadoon was produced in the court of Duty Magistrate, Judge Nasar Minallah Baloch.

Islamabad police had submitted an application to the court requesting for the remand of Khalid Jadoon. The court remanded Jadoon into judicial custody for 14 days  and ordered that the accused be produced in court after the expiry of the remand. Police sources said that the Imam would be charged under section 196 of the Criminal Procedure Code for the offence of ‘deliberate and malicious act of outraging the religious feelings of any class of citizens by insulting its religious beliefs’ as stipulated by section 295-A of the Pakistan Penal Code.

While talking to media persons before the hearing Jadoon alleged that the administration of Islamabad was conspiring against him and that the Christian girl was guilty and would remain guilty. The girl has been in custody since she was arrested in a poor Islamabad suburb more than two weeks ago accused of burning papers containing verses from the Quran, in breach of Pakistan’s strict blasphemy laws.

Khalid Jadoon, the imam of the mosque in the blasphemy accused’s poor area of Islamabad who first handed over evidence, was arrested on Saturday after his assistants told a magistrate he had added pages from the Quran to the burnt pages to strengthen the case against the girl. “The imam was arrested after his deputy Hafiz Zubair and two others told a magistrate he added pages from the Quran to the burnt pages brought to him by a witness,” police investigator Munir Hussain Jaffri said.

Zubair and the two others, Mohammad Shahzad and Awais Ahmed, told police they had urged Jadoon not to interfere with the papers, Jaffri said. “They protested that he should not add something to the evidence and he should give the evidence to the police as he got it and should not do this,”Jaffri said.  “But they said Jadoon said: ‘You know this is the only way to expel the Christians from this area’.” On August 24 Jadoon told AFP he thought the girl had burned the pages deliberately as part of a Christian “conspiracy” to insult Muslims and said action should have been taken sooner to stop what he called their “anti-Islam activities” in Mehrabad.

Jaffri said the cleric was arrested at his home on Saturday under the blasphemy law.  “By putting these pages in the ashes he also committed desecration of the Holy Quran and he is being charged with blasphemy,”
    he said.

there you go., All blasphemy accusers in Islam must be arrested on blasphemy charges..    that will set the tone to start with...

Reply #14 - September 02, 2012, 06:14 PM

Maybe the negative international attention meant that this case will be dropped. Getting rid of the law altogether will be more difficult I imagine.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #15 - September 03, 2012, 01:53 PM

Maybe the negative international attention meant that this case will be dropped. Getting rid of the law altogether will be more difficult I imagine.

well that case against that 11 year old Christian girl may be dropped but lines of her near and dear are changed for ever and now on top of it what do the international body do about this guy.. "The Faker  mullah" who suspected for faking ‘evidence’ and  accused the girl for the act  according to the witnesses?  The mullah you see down here apparently  ripped the pages and inserted in to girl's bag that had some  burned  papers  

To day local news  says. The Other baboons are jumping up and down with Blasphemy charges on this baboon  and asking for death penalty for him...

Reply #16 - September 03, 2012, 02:08 PM

I've heard people used drug to frame someone, this case is a face palm moment to meh.

q'ran iz hazardous substance.
     Reply #17 - September 06, 2012, 05:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2AEkQ5r3Ys

Reply #18 - October 11, 2012, 07:38 PM

13 Year   Old  Rimsha  Blasphemy  case takes New tun
    Rimsha case: Three witnesses who came forward against Jadoon backtrack

ISLAMABAD: Three witnesses who had testified against Khalid Jadoon, a prayer leader who had been accused of adding two pages of the Holy Quran in the burnt pages to strengthen the blasphemy case against Rimsha Masih, on Monday withdrew their testimonies, DawnNews reported.

The witnesses, Khurram Shahzad, Hafiz Mohammad Owais and Danish, in the court of district and sessions judge Islamabad Justice Raja Jawad Abbas, said that the police had coerced them into recording the statements in writing against Jadoon, the Imam of a local mosque of Mehra Jaffer.The police had recorded the statements of Owais, Shahzad and Danish under section 161 of Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) in which they had endorsed the statement of Hafiz Zubair, another witness in the case....

The three men who had accused a cleric of tampering evidence to implicate a young, Christian girl Rimsha Masih in a blasphemy case on Monday withdrew their statement, claiming they were tortured by police to testify against the imam. The three witnesses, who had earlier recorded statements against cleric Khalid Chishti, submitted a fresh statement in the court of a district and sessions judge in Islamabad that said police had forced them to blame Chishti for the incident.

The witnesses claimed police had tortured them and made them give statements against Imam

Other news says Rimsha case: Court grants bail to Khalid Jadoon

District and sessions judge Islamabad Raja Jawwad Abbas on Thursday granted bail to Khalid Jadoon, the prayer leader of Mehra Jaffer mosque who had been accused of altering the evidence against blasphemy accused Rimsha Masih. The cleric was granted bail against a surety of rupees 200,000.

Police had arrested Jadoon on Sept 1 after Hafiz Zubair, a member of the Mehra Jaffer mosque, had accused him of altering the evidence against Rimsha. On Oct 1, three prosecution witnesses — Qari Owais, Khurram Shehzad and Danish —backtracked from their earlier statements in which they had endorsed Zubair’s allegation.

In light of the witnesses’ earlier statements and the competition of the preliminary investigation, Jadoon had been declared the main accused in the first challan in the blasphemy case submitted to the sessions court.

The girl is still in Jail.. now it is the case against Police who arrested this guy.. they have to run for covers to save their and life of their near and dear...

Reply #19 - October 12, 2012, 09:53 PM

I say find and “burn” the person who disposed a religious text book in the rubbish instead. Leave the kid alone, she definitely had no idea what “papers” she was handling.......aliqizalbash

I didn't particularly find that last quote very nice.

I am better than your god......and so are you.

"Is the man who buys a magic rock, really more gullible than the man who buys an invisible magic rock?.......,...... At least the first guy has a rock!"
     Reply #20 - October 13, 2012, 01:08 AM

I didn't particularly find that last quote very nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9asCCEim1Q

Reply #21 - November 20, 2012, 09:23 AM

The case has now been dropped against her, yey. Hope she doesn't get retaliatory attacks from idiots though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20405290

A court in Pakistan has dropped a controversial blasphemy case against a Christian girl accused by her neighbour of burning pages from the Koran.

Reply #22 - November 20, 2012, 09:35 AM

Oh good. That's something.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Re: 11 year old Christian girl arrested for 'blasphemy' in Land if pure says ne
     Reply #23 - November 20, 2012, 11:59 AM

I hope she gets compensation for this.
     Angry
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »