Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Introductions

(Read 2057 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Introductions
     OP - August 13, 2012, 07:54 PM

Hi all,
    I am a newbie to this forum. Truth be told new to any form of forums.  I got pretty pissed today so I though I will come here and share my frustrations with like minded people. It seems as though people are more accepting of religion than atheists. People are allowed to talk about Eid, Christmas, and Jesus and the greatness of Mohammed the paedophile, but once you talk about the fact the Mohammed enslaved and raped his way to get his kingdom people seem to get very offended. Same with Jesus, just try mentioning Jesus wasn't born on the 26th of December, and Christmas is but a reincarnated pagan festival,  people frown with judging comments.

Whats more funny is that I know people who believe in fortune tellers, people who can communicate with the dead, what a load of shit. Sometimes I feel like I am stick in a glass, box surrounded by people who are too gullible to understand when they are being taken for a ride, and how they are subsidizing the churches and the mosques.

Cheer for up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Someone please!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I would love to have a ex-muslim meet up based in Birmingham. I work full time and it is very difficult for me to come to the meet ups in London.

Also would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to change my user name.

Thanks.
  • Re: Introductions
     Reply #1 - August 13, 2012, 08:29 PM

Hi dude, good to have you here.

I've felt what you've felt bro, I've screamed what you've screamed. People like that have got easier for me to live with as time has gone on. Or perhaps I've just lost all fight in me? Or perhaps I'm more selfish now, and am happy to leave people I care about alone and free to believe in whatever they want?

You'll have to prove your worth, I suspect, before those suspicious and paranoid Brummies take you up on your offer. So stick around for a week or two, then ask again?

What does 'cheer for up' mean, btw?

Hi
  • Re: Introductions
     Reply #2 - August 13, 2012, 08:32 PM

Oh, and ask the mods for a name change, I think you're allowed one per year. Why change so soon though? I'm just getting used to Shahib Kebab...

Hi
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »