Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Cleanliness and Personal Hygiene in Islam

(Read 24530 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Cleanliness and Personal Hygiene in Islam
     Reply #120 - August 04, 2012, 04:24 PM

....................... However, motivation to clean the asses and keep yourself always clean that originated from God, .....................

really?/   I didn't know that Shinsengumi .. You know everybody from every religion call "god" as He.   so,  often I wonder whether god cleans his own ass and what kind of brick he uses to dry his dripping urine..

Any ways.. Yes God is great., you know these filthy infidels don't know how to wash their faces .. their beards ... forget their asses.. So I think Allah and his followers has and had the right to PUNISH these guys . In fact they should be paraded naked on the streets for their intentions not cleaning their asses..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #121 - August 04, 2012, 06:27 PM

Billy, you are an Ex- Muslim? if not, then your reasoning is flawed to the core. You never receive the Islamic upbringing that emphasize to the minute details about personal hygiene.

Most of the people I know are non-Muslim. Nearly all of the people I consider friends, work with, study with, drink with, party with, or have slept with, are non-Muslim.

There is no discernible difference in hygiene. None whatsoever. The only thing close to a discernible difference is the fact that non-Muslims tend to not be disturbingly obsessive about which hand they use, or what magic spell they mutter before they enter a restroom, or whatever unnecessary oddball quirks your argument hinges on.

There is also a massive variance from Muslim to Muslim too. Not all Muslims are as OCD about cleanliness as you seem to be. It may come as a surprise to you, but many of them do actually lead normal lives.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #122 - August 04, 2012, 06:51 PM

Most of the people I know are non-Muslim. Nearly all of the people I consider friends, work with, study with, drink with, party with, or have slept with, are non-Muslim.

There is no discernible difference in hygiene. None whatsoever. The only thing close to a discernible difference is the fact that non-Muslims tend to not be disturbingly obsessive about which hand they use, or what magic spell they mutter before they enter a restroom, or whatever unnecessary oddball quirks your argument hinges on.

There is also a massive variance from Muslim to Muslim too. Not all Muslims are as OCD about cleanliness as you seem to be. It may come as a surprise to you, but many of them do actually lead normal lives.

Ishina, the point I was trying to make is that Islam emphasizes on hygiene and cleanliness as if it's a direct command from God, and that's quite effective, regardless of whether it's true or not.

Secondly, just because certain people are obsess with personal hygiene do not turn them into abnormal OCD zombies. There are many forums out there, Western one, that discuss about how to keep personal hygiene at its best. You made it sound like majority people do not care about it, at least, that's the implication that I understood from your replies in this thread.

Billy maybe quite right about my prejudice, I admit that, probably due to my previous Islamic upbringing that tend to view people who belong outside the Islamic circle as not clean. What did you expect when I personally observe Hindus or Buddhists who slight cleanliness in their routine life. A vegan who witness dog being eaten may feel the same.

Let say I am a bit careful when travelled to Korea or China due to the habit of dog eating there, that does not mean I belittle or disrespect the locals. You Ishina probably will never eat in a restaurant that you know that sell dog meat. Thus, you cannot blame me for highlighting one positive aspect of Muslims even at the cost of, as Billy said, prejudice against Non-Muslims.

Reply #123 - August 04, 2012, 06:56 PM

Secondly, just because certain people are obsess with personal hygiene do not turn them into abnormal OCD zombies.

I'm not talking about people, I'm talking about YOU.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #124 - August 04, 2012, 07:00 PM

I'm not talking about people, I'm talking about YOU.

Is it? Silly me, how can I miss that?  whistling2
     Reply #125 - August 05, 2012, 12:39 PM

It's not a positive aspect of Islam. It's not unique or special to Islam. It's not impressive of clever. It's just that nobody else boasts about how fucking spectacular they are for washing their hands quite like certain Muslims do. Nobody makes a huge song and dance about trimming their beards quite like certain Muslims do. Nobody wants international recognition for wiping their arse like certain Muslims do. They just get on with it like normal people.

What the fuck are you, 5? Do you want a round of applause for going to the toilet on your own?

this says it all!!.. 
     Reply #126 - August 05, 2012, 12:55 PM

Is it? Silly me, how can I miss that?  whistling2

well it is NOT  SILLY YOU. We all do mistakes and we all learn. learning is the process that will continue until we leave this life.

So don't feel bad and no need to whistle...  That is what you learned and that is what you were told. But now we have way to look in to the truth/facts  and use our own judgement  

Hmm.. "LIES MY TEACHERS TOLD ME"  good book

that is a good book to read., off course nothing is  unquestionable  .. click and read a bit Shinsengumi..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5« Previous thread | Next thread »