Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistani develops technology to run vehicles on water

(Read 3124 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pakistani develops technology to run vehicles on water
     OP - July 27, 2012, 02:59 PM

A Pakistani engineer has successfully developed a unique technology that uses water as fuel in vehicles instead of petrol or CNG, a feat that was once considered a far-fetched dream.

Waqar Ahmad drove his car using water as fuel yesterday during a demonstration for Pakistani parliamentarians, scientists and students.

Waqar claimed a 1000 CC car can cover a distance of 40 kilometres on just one litre of water.

He said a motorbike can run up to 150 kilometres in one litre of water using this technology.

Ahmad said cars could be driven by a system fueled by water instead of petrol or CNG, 'Dawn News' reported.

The onlookers were taken aback when they saw the dream car and a cabinet sub-committee lauded Ahmad's 'Water Fuel Kit Project'.

Religious Affairs Minister Syed Khurshid Ahmad Shah, who heads the panel, said the engineer would have their full support, calling the technology as "this years's Independence Day gift to the nation".

The water fueling system is a technology in which 'hydrogen bonding' with distilled water produces hydrogen gas to run the car.

Ahmad had earlier told Shah about the unique project and it was taken to the federal cabinet which asked its sub-committee to discuss it.

During the demonstration, Shah himself drove the car. The minister said that Ahmad would be given complete security and the formula would be kept secure.

The minister said all required tests and experiments would be completed in two weeks and all stakeholders were involved in discussions on the project.

Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf and Finance Minister Hafeez Shaikh value the project, he said.

"We own this project and are committed to successfully completing it," he was quoted as saying.

- http://www.indianexpress.com/news/pakistani-develops-technology-to-run-vehicles-on-water/980260/

Seems too good to be true, I don't see how he would have got around the violation of the laws of thermodynamics to make this workable. If he is using 100% water. I don't know it doesn't state the water content in the article.
  • Re: Pakistani develops technology to run vehicles on water
     Reply #1 - July 27, 2012, 03:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFhUE9I6xs4

good we just have to sell it to west....  

well water means urine Plenty of urine in Subcontinent plenty of fuel for the car...

king tut Contact # : 03005915917

Product Prepared By : Dr Shahid Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRXiS1wL7tM

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #2 - July 28, 2012, 03:43 AM

I'm skeptical about it, but seems to have been covered by some credible sites.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/413903/govt-assures-support-for-water-for-fuel-project/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Dream-come-true-A-car-that-can-run-on-water/articleshow/15221869.cms

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

Reply #3 - July 28, 2012, 09:26 AM

Why does the Religious Affairs minister have an opinion, but the Minister for Science and Technology* remain silent?

Call me cynical, but I'm reminded of this article.

*edit: looks like the minister did say something after all. My bad.
     Reply #4 - July 28, 2012, 09:35 AM

This has been done before. You just need to split the water into hydrogen and oxygen. Only one catch: that takes energy. It's a good party trick, but of no real practical use.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #5 - July 28, 2012, 09:42 AM

Why does the Religious Affairs minister have an opinion, but the Minister for Science and Technology remain silent?

Call me cynical, but I'm reminded of this article.

toor you are too smart not to know that ., you know the answer yet you are asking question..

It is Ramadhan...that is ramadhan surprise to Pakistanis ..Islam and beards is important than Science  to these  beards and burkhas of land of pure..

See this that Maya Khan  back on top.. last time she was crying..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z7mtFTMIhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VzDwy49pNU

......A packed studio audience congratulated him and shouted out suggestions for his new Muslim name before he was renamed Muhammad Abdullah – the consensus choice.

Abdullah insisted on Friday that he had been a willing convert.

“I have accepted Islam by my own will and my family has no objection,” he told AFP by telephone from the Ansar Burney Welfare Trust, where a staff member said he has worked as their office boy for the last six years.

The eponymous head of the Trust condemned the live proselytizing and has decided to sue Maya Khan, the host of the ARY programme. “Burney Legal Solicitors London is going to send legal Notice to Anchor Maya Khan and TV owners of 10 million sterling pounds,” Ansar Burney said in a Twitter post.

Critics blasted the show, broadcast by ARY on Wednesday.

However, Burney said the TV channel was not involved in the ‘conversion drama’. “Sunil is a young man, who I was informed was forced to convert, though it seems now the actions were not by ARY TV,” said another tweet.

It was a second controversy in recent months for chat show host Maya Khan, who was this year sacked by Samaa TV after chasing couples in a public park, accusing them of behaving immorally.

that is the news....  from here

Reply #6 - July 28, 2012, 11:49 AM

This has been done before. You just need to split the water into hydrogen and oxygen. Only one catch: that takes energy. It's a good party trick, but of no real practical use.

He is saying it produces a very high octane fuel which means it produces more energy, a ratio which is paractial use as fuel. This is why he says:

LOL, scratch that as I was google for his quote I found this instead:

Leading respectable Pakistani paper:
    Dawn

THIS wasn’t the first time a local version of a car purportedly run on water was being displayed in Pakistan. Like every other part of the world, the country has had its share of dreamers run on a desire to replace the current automobile with one that moves either exclusively on water or on a mix of water with a variation of oil. It was the presence of Khurshid Shah, the religious affairs minister, at the preview of the new water-run model that lifted the event from being just an ordinary show of laudable intent into a celebrated launch the government was willing to place its faith in. This was a rare occurrence, a brave show by a government whose previous flirtation with energy matters has only fuelled criticism. The minister was not only there at the ceremony in Islamabad on Thursday, he actually drove the car around. His predictions about the success of the much-awaited car, he said, enjoyed the support of no less a person and no less a seeker of energy in the country than the prime minister. The minister of science and technology was also present and called it a gift to the nation to mark the upcoming 65th anniversary of independence. For the gift to materialise in time he announced “all required” tests would be completed in the next two weeks.

It is a test previous such models have failed to pass, unfortunately. The details of these failed experiments will make a thick book full of technical jargon but one old point these experiences reiterate is that it is always better to wait until you are done before you come up with a declaration about a scientific discovery. The experiment may take two weeks or two years or two decades, and as yet lead to nothing new, necessitating a fresh trial altogether.

http://dawn.com/2012/07/28/water-for-fuel/

So either the dude is lying or they've found a way to produce more energy then the put in without violation of the laws of thermodynamics using water. Am more inclined to believe the dude is talking out of his backside for the moment.

Since water does not produce heat energy there are extracting the energy using some other method (i.e. you can't burn water) so basically he is saying on one litre of water a engine of 1000cc can cover 45km that means its producing enough mechanical energy to actually make it practical. So again I want to know how he got this to work within the 2nd and 3rd law of thermodynamics.
     Reply #7 - July 28, 2012, 12:12 PM

.....So again I want to know how he got this to work within the 2nd and 3rd law of thermodynamics. ...

King Tut mylord.. STOP ACTING LIKE DUMB TUT.

It is allah Fusion on top of electrodes .. your dumb infidel  dilly duly laws of thermodynamics don't work with   allah fusion  .. No conversion to H2, O2 from Urine.,  It is fusion  inside the urine that powers turning wheels with magneticmicrowaveunseen allah power.. That is how Car goes to heaven.. wide eyed houries are swimming in swimming pools filled with honey.  And only  Mujahideen travel on those cars to meet houries..

You dumb infidels ask silly questions..  finmad ...stupid people  Learn  science from Quran...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VzDwy49pNU

GET BACK IN TO ISLAM.. it is all  Maya..MAYA KHAN..

I wonder where did she get that name Tut??

Reply #8 - July 28, 2012, 12:18 PM

The good news is that simple common sense is often enough to boot out the quacks. The bad news is that we don’t exercise common sense often enough.   -- Pervez Hoodbhoy

Well said sir! clap clap

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #9 - July 28, 2012, 12:23 PM

I thought we finished that bitch Mya Khan off? the Pakistani news media needs to get back on her case for pulling this shitty stunt. Maya Khan, Marvi Memon, and Veena Malik should have a mud-wrestling compation.
     Reply #10 - July 28, 2012, 12:46 PM

I thought we finished that bitch Mya Khan off?.....

Nope she is back on TV with Hijab..

Ansar Burney to sue Maya Khan over live conversion stint on live

Former Expert Advisor to the United Nations (UN) on Human Rights, Ansar Burney, has said that he would sue Maya Khan and ARY Digital for creating a drama and using his worker Sunil without his permission for a Television show.

He tweeted, “The ‘Burney Legal Solicitors’ London is going to send legal Notice to Anchor Maya Khan and TV owners of 10 million sterling pounds”.

In his view, Maya Khan once again created dirty drama by inviting his office worker to her show without his permission. In the next step, he fired his brothers Sarim Burney from Ansar Burney Trust, declaring him equally responsible in the entire drama.

He noted, “This conversion was a drama created by (TV show host) Maya Khan and my brother Sarim Burney. I have dismissed my brother from the Ansar Burney Trust”.

You want to learn some Proper Pakistani  foul words from guys in Pakistan??

Read the words under this tube

Reply #11 - July 28, 2012, 01:24 PM

Lmao who do you think will win?

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #12 - July 28, 2012, 04:16 PM

Fuck maya khan, she's a national embarrassment.

Yeah an I am super ugly, I can't even beat my chest am too skinny and when I roaaar to attract women, they laugh at me, because it sounds like a girl screaming. I can't even attract any bitches!  Cry

Reply #13 - July 28, 2012, 06:58 PM

Lmao who do you think will win?

It a mud-wrestling competition, I'd like to say Marvi Memom but I think Veena Malik would own their ass.  
     Reply #14 - July 28, 2012, 08:45 PM

If it's true then he'll probably be killed by oil conglomerates OR they will pay him an obscene amount of cash to keep the technology to himself. Cash is king in this world & anything that is likely to massively imapact the profits of large oil companies is likely to be dealt with.

When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish.
     Reply #15 - July 29, 2012, 10:27 PM

Why would they pay him to keep it to himself? It would be better business sense to pay him to sign it over, and then market it yourself. This whole "Oh they will kill him to prevent themselves gaining a commercial advantage by utilising his invention" is just idiotic.

The "invention" is crap anyway, but even if it weren't there is no reason for an oil company to want to hide it when they could use it. They're in business to make money. They don't care if they make it from oil or water.

Reply #16 - July 29, 2012, 10:47 PM

That's what the jinn is for.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #17 - July 29, 2012, 10:48 PM

You could run a car on gin.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »