Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hamza Tzortzis explains the Higgs Boson - Islam wins again

(Read 15527 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hamza Tzortzis explains the Higgs Boson - Islam wins again
     Reply #30 - July 27, 2012, 11:28 PM

oh ! boy you three guys are terrible., you are out-rightly insulting me and people like Prof. Hoodbhoy who participated in that unfortunate debate with this fool..

So now you three together   TheDarkRebel...hypocrucifier..Homer together .. I am mad, you  made me an insane idiot  finmad

You three  guys are ESCAPISTS., you three don't even want to listen to FOOLS.. you know what,  " BY NOT WATCHING IDIOTS AND BEING SILENT ON WHAT THESE FOOLS SAY ON INTERNET" is not an option for us. So watch it and rip it apart..  

so please click that word "Prof. Hoodbhoy" in the post and watch few mts of that  tube to see what happened in Pakistan between this greek geek turtle talking physics  and dr, Hoodbhoy.

so watch  at least  "Prof. Hoodbhoy tube" finmad   that is the punishment for you three for calling me an idiot..  finmad

Well Professor Hoodboy said in an interview that he did not know anything about Hamza before the debate ( it was all pretty sudden).  I'm pretty sure if  he knew about Hamza the professor wouldn't bother debating him .    

And i have gotten bored of the religion debate it's the same shit over and over again.  

I only bother responding to the theists if they try to push their views into politics or something else that effects me. Other than that I just go by live and let live..

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
  • Re: Hamza Tzortzis explains the Higgs Boson - Islam wins again
     Reply #31 - July 28, 2012, 12:55 AM

so watch  at least  "Prof. Hoodbhoy tube" finmad   that is the punishment for you three for calling me an idiot..  finmad

Cheesy Cheesy Noo! Yeezevee,I don't know about the others, I have never considered you an idiot or an insane idiot. Watched the video and it turned out as expected.The bearded fool was so brutally exposed that he had to resort to the cliched defence-- " You are a Muslim hater/hate the muslim world /etc. " He was caught with his pants down, as he was obviously lying!
    The funny thing is, in many of the comments below people claimed that the professor was owned ! Lmao
    Now do you see the futility of debating these chaps,if you do too much of it ,it may well mean a one way ticket to a lunatic asylum.

IMO brainwashing is like rape. The latter is traumatic and affects the body and the mind,complete recovery is difficult if not impossible but the former numbs your brain to such an extent that your reasoning becomes mangled and you are too anaesthetised to be aware of anything,so recovery is almost impossible,especially if you have been in that state for a long time.

but it is bad and it is deadly to those Muslims kids who are moving their head up and down24 hrs day 7 days a week in Quran  like these...
    and there are millions of them..

rofl rofl That's "enlightenment" in motion to induce spiritual orgasm !

Hey Islam, can you explain some shit before other people explain it please? Thanks.

Afro Great point ! Western apologists need to be asked this question first. The more desperate you are to create a GOD the more stupid you have to become.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
  • Hamza Tzortzis explains the Higgs Boson - Islam wins again
     Reply #32 - January 15, 2014, 11:48 PM

Rascal Cheater Tortoise

That is how Hamza Tortoise thinks  "he won all debates"

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #33 - February 03, 2014, 12:54 PM

This guy is such a troll Hamza Tzortis,  he is a physicist one day, and the next day his a biologist.

Reply #34 - January 24, 2016, 12:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Eui7PMQIY

Tortilla says something good here ..  "Nationalism is destructive "   and there is more racism in Muslim community than EDL .. 

well that seems to be a fact... anyways question is

"Has nationalism been more constructive or more destructive post-1945 world?"

That is a difficult question to answer and answer changes from  person to person,  time to time,  place to place  and event to event...

Reply #35 - May 05, 2017, 06:43 PM

well some one sent me this link  of  a book of  Hamza Andreas Tzortzis  Tortilla

https://www.amazon.com/Divine-Reality-Islam-Mirage-Atheism/dp/0996545387/

In an age of scientific advancement people have been led to chase an intellectual mirage. An illusion constructed by the atmospheric conditions of an incoherent philosophy and false assumptions about reality. The denial of the Divine, is this mirage. It is the result of an existential thirst that can only be quenched by the Islamic intellectual and spiritual tradition. The Divine Reality: God, Islam & The Mirage of Atheism is not just a book about atheism. It is the first book in the English language to address universal and Islamic arguments for God's existence, oneness and worship, while thoroughly addressing popular and academic objections. The book also provides a compelling case for the Qur an as Divine revelation and a persuasive argument for why the Prophet Muhammad is the final messenger of God. Do hope, happiness and human value make sense without the Divine? Can we have consciousness and rational minds without God? Is God s existence necessary? Has scientific progress led to the denial of God? Did the universe come from nothing? Does God explain our sense of morality? Can there be more than one creator? Was the universe the product of chance or design? Does evil and suffering negate Divine mercy? Can we prove revelation and Prophethood? Why does God deserve our worship? To find out how the Islamic intellectual and spiritual tradition answers these questions and more - as well as responses to key objections - then this is the book for you.

and to get   read answers  to those questions from that fool.. you have to pay some 17 US OF A dollars ..I am not going pay fucking 2000 rs  for that book..

but I want  some of you readers give answers to those questions.. I would greatly appreciate reading answers from you CEMB guys .

on the way let me put these links of Toritilla in this forum..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-YzPgNz_s4

shut up you idiot

Reply #36 - May 05, 2017, 07:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsCjIORoXbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39O_Rb6NFcg