Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Full transcript of bin Laden's speech

(Read 2213 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Full transcript of bin Laden's speech
     OP - July 11, 2012, 11:51 PM

Following is the full English transcript of Usama bin Ladin's speech in a videotape sent to Aljazeera. In the interests of authenticity, the content of the transcript, which appeared as subtitles at the foot of the screen, has been left unedited.

Praise be to Allah who created the creation for his worship and commanded them to be just and permitted the wronged one to retaliate against the oppressor in kind. To proceed:

Peace be upon he who follows the guidance: People of America this talk of mine is for you and concerns the ideal way to prevent another Manhattan, and deals with the war and its causes and results.

Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom.

If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example - Sweden? And we know that freedom-haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the 19 - may Allah have mercy on them.

No, we fight because we are free men who don't sleep under oppression. We want to restore freedom to our nation, just as you lay waste to our nation. So shall we lay waste to yours.

No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure. Whereas thinking people, when disaster strikes, make it their priority to look for its causes, in order to prevent it happening again.

But I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond.

http://www.aljazeera.com/archive/2004/11/200849163336457223.html

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Re: Full transcript of bin Laden's speech
     Reply #1 - July 12, 2012, 12:31 AM

Isn't Osama Bin Laden dead? Or was that just me believing what the governments wanted us to believe in some conspiracy plot?  Cheesy

Oh, just realized it's from 2004.  Roll Eyes
     Reply #2 - July 12, 2012, 12:35 AM

The message was relayed to Al Jazeera by a shoal of fish who accepted shahadah and swam to Qatar with the message embedded in classical Arabic caligraphy upon their scales.

Current number two in command of Aquatic Qaeda is a hammerhead shark revert originally called Jaws Face who has been renamed Abu Jaws Oceanstani.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #3 - July 12, 2012, 12:37 AM

Cheesy

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #4 - July 12, 2012, 12:48 AM

I've heard that Bin Laden and Al Qaida's speeches differ in English and Arabic with the English listing grievances while the Arabic was more imperialistic but I never saw an authoritive source for the assertion.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #5 - July 12, 2012, 12:56 AM

The message was relayed to Al Jazeera by a shoal of fish who accepted shahadah and swam to Qatar with the message embedded in classical Arabic caligraphy upon their scales.

Current number two in command of Aquatic Qaeda is a hammerhead shark revert originally called Jaws Face who has been renamed Abu Jaws Oceanstani.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Your mind must be amazingly linguistically inclined, do your thoughts sound the way you write? You have such a way with words!  yes Afro

Hammerheads have always been one of my favourite sorts of sharks, they is pretteh. 001_wub

Reply #6 - July 12, 2012, 09:36 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #7 - July 12, 2012, 09:49 AM

Isn't Osama Bin Laden dead? Or was that just me believing what the governments wanted us to believe in some conspiracy plot?  Cheesy

Hmm.. I wonder whether olweasel realized that?  but it is still good to read  and think about.....   How many educated fools supported this Islamic hero   "Osama"  for the sake of their Islam, their jannah and for their houries in allah heavens..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #8 - July 12, 2012, 12:13 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Your mind must be amazingly linguistically inclined, do your thoughts sound the way you write? You have such a way with words!  yes Afro

Hammerheads have always been one of my favourite sorts of sharks, they is pretteh. 001_wub

I always found them to be a bit dopey looking and dumb, like they're the village idiots of the shark world.

"Eh?"

"Duh"

"Where am I?"

"Uggg.....uhmmm....where did I put my fish"

^^^ Just imagine those sharks with beards and a cap and you've got your local Salafi convert, don't you reckon?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #9 - July 12, 2012, 12:34 PM

Hmm.. I wonder whether olweasel realized that?  but it is still good to read  and think about.....   How many educated fools supported this Islamic hero   "Osama"  for the sake of their Islam, their jannah and for their houries in allah heavens..

" The heart has its reasons,which reason does not know"

So if there's some problem with the functioning of the brain, the heart tries to do the job and usually messes it!

^^^ Just imagine those sharks with beards and a cap and you've got your local Salafi convert, don't you reckon?

Lmao As if baboons were not enough, we now have sharks with beards ! But I am sure yeezevee won't let the beards be on them for long ,the caps too are sure to suffer a similar fate. So perish the thought of Salafi sharks ! rofl

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #10 - July 12, 2012, 04:58 PM

I've heard that Bin Laden and Al Qaida's speeches differ in English and Arabic with the English listing grievances while the Arabic was more imperialistic but I never saw an authoritive source for the assertion.

Where'd you hear that?

- Robert Louis Stevenson
     Reply #11 - July 12, 2012, 05:23 PM

The Al Qaida reader by Raymond Ibrahim. He's part of the David Horowitz Center, I think he's associated with Jihad Watch now, and writes in the Islam is evil fashion so I've always takes the book with a huge grain of salt.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »