Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: and with that the goblin appeared

(Read 2089 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • and with that the goblin appeared
     OP - July 04, 2012, 05:15 AM

"...hi..." said the goblin, wondering if he'd even come to the right place is, his thoughts were more on the coffee machine at this point, but he just continued "...well there's not really much to say about me, married with kids I suppose, that's me then..." and then something crossed his mind  "...you see, the trouble in one's introduction is simply, if you don't meet the other person, there's absolutely no way to prove anything anyway since these are all just words here and the reader is blind, I mean anyone of us could be just anything then, who knows I could even be a human for that matter MYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no no just joking, thought it was funny though..."

• Re: and with that the goblin appeared
     Reply #1 - July 04, 2012, 05:21 AM

You're definitely a spam bot. A google search of "fleamailman" reveals the exact same spam posts by this username.  Reported!
     Reply #2 - July 04, 2012, 05:33 AM

("...well yes, I guess I'm a spambot in disguise..." replied the goblin thinking how just advanced those spambots were becoming , adding "...any other spambots here, so nice to be amongst friends then...")
     Reply #3 - July 04, 2012, 05:50 AM

("...don't get it, is one not allowed to do the same intro across forums then, here's another if you like, I have many but I like the one I did before most..." went the goblin again posting a different one this time)

repost from elsewhere, another "introduction" thread

"...hi..." said the goblin, friendly as ever, continuing "...really nothing much to say about me I suppose, married, two children, etc., but then it gets more complicated doesn't it, I mean I could go on explaining yet more external details here, which you would then rightly dismiss as merely superficial, demeaning, and cheap, whereas who I really am , who I am inside that is, is something I can't even begin to explain then, other than by saying that it merely none of those external superficialities again, for how else can one explain it now..."

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »