Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims

(Read 169658 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 23 24 25« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims
     Reply #720 - November 02, 2017, 08:54 PM

Uhm hahah of course I want to drink and fuck, but I can do without the pork. But it's not like I hate pigs Grin

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #721 - November 24, 2017, 11:55 PM

Shit Muslims say to Ex-Muslims:

~ Why do you hate Muslims?

~ You were never really a Muslim, were you?!

~ You are just angry at your parents/ex/god etc. etc.

~ You are all gay.

~ You just wanted to have sex and drink alcohol, didn't you?

~ How can anyone leave Islam??!

~ Don't you want to go to Jannah??

~ You must not have read the Quran.

~ You are probably all Jews/Christians/Hindus/Satanists etc. etc.

Feel free to add more...

3rr0r
     Reply #722 - November 25, 2017, 05:24 AM

Hmm what is happening here? we got a new member here ......SomePsychoPaki ......

SOME is ok........ but why   PSYCHO? and why PAKI?  dear  .....SomePsychoPaki .??.

Are you really from Pakistan?? do you know the word "Paki"  essentially a derogatory/insulting word for People of/from Pakistan specially in England?

Do you hate Pakis?? do you hate Pakistanis? or you don't know what "Paki" means??

anyway let me read your 2 posts

1. I don't.

2. I was probably more Islamic than you and many of your friends will ever be.

3. Not at all, but I am angry at you for asking these stupid questions.

4. Fuck no, I'm pretty damn straight and recoil in disgust at the idea of intercourse with another male (but I won't execute gays like you would).

5. Don't act like you don't.

6. It's simple, they looked at the religion critically.

7. I'd love to, but it probably doesn't exist, so I'd rather try and make this life as close to Jannah as possible.

8. Oh the irony.

9. No, in all honesty they're even more thick than you are (usually anyway).

I guess some more they say are:

1. It was because of Fox News wasn't it?

2. Your heart's been sealed by Allah, you'll never be Muslim (don't understand how this is my fault but okay).

3. You must have been a (insert unorthodox Islamic sect here).

Hmm good ones..good response to allat post ..  BUT I QUESTION YOUR VIEWS  dear ....SomePsychoPaki .. ..may be you did't read  allat post  properly..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #723 - November 25, 2017, 01:00 PM

So  yesterday   didn't had time  to complete the response to  SomePsychoPaki  on  the allat's op post of this folder .. here are the Qs of allat & ans of   SomePsychoPaki..

before that let me rename   SomePsychoPaki(SPP)  to SomePakistani(SP) ...  that sounds better ,,

allat ~ Why do you hate Muslims?
     SP:   I don't.

allat~ You were never really a Muslim, were you?!
     SP:   I was probably more Islamic than you and many of your friends will ever be.

allat~ You are just angry at your parents/ex/god etc. etc.
     SP:  Not at all, but I am angry at you for asking these stupid questions.

allat~ You are all gay.
     SP:    Fuck no, I'm pretty damn straight and recoil in disgust at the idea of intercourse with another male (but I won't execute gays like you would).

allat~ You just wanted to have sex and drink alcohol, didn't you?
     SP:   5. Don't act like you don't..

allat~ How can anyone leave Islam??!
    SP:   It's simple, they looked at the religion critically.

allat~ Don't you want to go to Jannah??
     SP: I'd love to, but it probably doesn't exist, so I'd rather try and make this life as close to Jannah as possible.

allat~ You must not have read the Quran.
    SP:   Oh the irony.

allat~ You are probably all Jews/Christians/Hindus/Satanists etc. etc.
     SP: 9. No, in all honesty they're even more thick than you are (usually anyway)

and SP  gives some other answer to  same questions

I guess some more they say are:

1. It was because of Fox News wasn't it?

2. Your heart's been sealed by Allah, you'll never be Muslim (don't understand how this is my fault but okay).

3. You must have been a (insert unorthodox Islamic sect here).

that makes  it  easy to read.. but now let us think about those Q&A......  

well to that let me add this  Ooooold saying

If You Want To See Impurity On This Planet
    Look At Yourself First Before You  Look At  Others
    And If You Want to See Purity On This Planet Look At Others First
    Before You  Look At  Yourself

Reply #724 - November 25, 2017, 04:27 PM

Hmm what is happening here? we got a new member here ......SomePsychoPaki ......

SOME is ok........ but why   PSYCHO? and why PAKI?  dear  .....SomePsychoPaki .??.

Are you really from Pakistan?? do you know the word "Paki"   essentially a derogatory/insulting word for People of/from Pakistan specially in England?

Do you hate Pakis?? do you hate Pakistanis? or you don't know what "Paki" means??

anyway let me read your 2 posts

Hmm good ones..good response to allat post ..  BUT I QUESTION YOUR VIEWS  dear ....SomePsychoPaki .. ..may be you did't read  allat post  properly..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

EDIT:

Changed my mind......... I'm Muslim again.....

Mods plz delete account or at the very least change my profile from saying I'm an ex Muslim.
     Reply #725 - November 26, 2017, 01:02 PM

EDIT:

Changed my mind......... I'm Muslim again.....

Cheesy Cheesy .,  I do that all the time but  without changing  my  mind dear SP.,   Changing mind is NOT good for health

In fact I change my  faiths like the under wears  .... Me changing faith   is time and place dependent ...lol....

You too  can do that..  But whatever you do  DO NOT FORGET .Golden rule....Golden rule...

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #726 - November 26, 2017, 05:09 PM

" Cheesy Cheesy .,  I do that all the time but  without changing  my  mind dear SP.,   Changing mind is NOT good for health

In fact I change my  faiths like the under wears  .... Me changing faith   is time and place dependent ...lol....

You too  can do that..  But whatever you do  DO NOT FORGET .Golden rule....Golden rule...

with best wishes
    yeezevee"

Maaaan I don't even know anymore. This shit is fucking tough.

If you guys could uh... help me out that would be great.
     Reply #727 - November 27, 2017, 12:51 AM

you can take the turd out of islam. but you can't take the shit out of the turd.
     Reply #728 - November 27, 2017, 04:04 PM

yeeevee: I do that all the time but  without changing  my  mind dear SP.,   Changing mind is NOT good for health

In fact I change my  faiths like the under wears  .... Me changing faith   is time and place dependent ...lol....

You too  can do that..  But whatever you do  DO NOT FORGET .Golden rule....Golden rule...

with best wishes
    yeezevee"

SomePsychoPaki :   Maaaan I don't even know anymore. This shit is fucking tough.

If you guys could uh... help me out that would be great.

No..No...Noooo. it is very simple  dear SOME PAKISTANI .,  for that first thing you  need to do is ....Take  that "PSYCHO"  and Take that "PAKI"  out of your nick .... The least you could do is "NOT INSULTING PEOPLE OF/FROM  PAKISTAN "

once you do that ., it is very easy..

with best
    yeezevee

Reply #729 - November 27, 2017, 06:04 PM

Just to butt in to this diverted topic, I've never been able to take 'Paki' as a slur seriously. We've had violent 'Paki bashing' here in the UK, before my time. But 'Paki' to me is just... a laughable word and the most unimaginative way to racially slur Pakistanis lol. To paraphrase American comedian Reginald D Hunter on racism in Britain 'You have racism in Britain, it's just you're not very good at it. I mean gingers ain't even a race!' The same goes for 'Paki', at least to me. Is that the best racists could come up with? It's nothing but a prefix  Cheesy

I'd be more offended if I were called a brown skinned so and so or a dirty Muslim immigrant or whatever. Just my take on Shit Muslims say to ex-Muslims...
     Reply #730 - December 30, 2017, 04:35 PM

Well a lot of things we think of as offensive today is simply because someone decided they were offensive. I have a mate who's a lesbian and said the word "dyke" and mentioned it was offensive, then said "or empowering. I haven't been keeping up with the current slang". I grew up being told "queer" was homophobic, nowadays people have decided it doesn't even mean gay and is in fact empowering. Paki used to be short for "Patrick" which was an "Irish" slur and paki was a piss take of the Irish.  I remember a mate of mine who had a Pakistani boyfriend (who years later became her husband) who she kept referring to as "Paki". She didn't even realise it was considered offensive, she just thought paki was short for Pakistani. Got kids with him now.

I'm starting to feel like an old man. Certain words and phrases I was just taught as being the "right thing to say" is now the wrong, offensive thing to say. I don't even know when it happened.

I have a mate who's transsexual, I said the word tranny and got an earful. I didn't even know that was a bad thing to say these days. I thought "trans" was short for "tranny". I remember being a kid and watching the "British Tranny Awards" on Channel 4 and they were all competing for the title and this blond ended up being given the award for best tranny. Then I'm told it's an offensive things to say. Honestly, no idea when that even happened.

Don't judge me as a bigot if I say things recently considered to be bigoted, I just haven't kept up with the lingo, and didn't realise it had changed. I still have a hard time calling people queer, Not because I'm a bigot, I was just brought up thinking it was a slur against gays. Nowadays it apparently doesn't even mean gay. I'm actually still not sure what it means now. I think it means effeminate, but I'm not sure.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #731 - May 27, 2018, 01:05 PM

Are you going to do sex and drink now ?
    I would have preferred if you choose to be a christian or any other religion and still believed in god.   - and i am going to hell any way -
    I shouldn't have let you study psychology.
    Here read this book, watch this video, hear this imam.
    I think you were hasty, you didn't study the matter very will for years before leaving like this philosopher who wrote a book about it.
    But the quran describes the embryology stages and says the earth is like an egg, people at the time couldn't have known that.
    You are being bias and close minded.
    The quran is  miraculous  it contains so much beautiful verses in different styles that only one man couldn't have written it.
    I don't want to hear about it, so pleas don't mention it.  - i hear their things all the time -
    Shhhhh don't talk about evolution in front of children they are going to burn in hell because of you.

sorry if i repeated somethings, if i remember anything else i will write it.
     Reply #732 - June 22, 2018, 04:11 AM

Huh?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #733 - March 22, 2020, 11:51 AM

- In your heart you know, that Islam is true
     Reply #734 - July 25, 2020, 02:12 PM

Are you christian?
    - yes, are you muslim?
    - yes, same God anyway
    - I do not like Islam
    - see, you have no imagination of islam and Quaran, I will change your world view, I wanna be your friend
    - I have plenty of experience with muslims and I read and hate the Quaran because it is evil and I stay myself and do not need teaching
    - okay okay, let's just talk about God
    - yes?
    - What do you not like about Quran it is perfect book?
    - I do not like that it is written there ....
    - leave the Quran out, stop talking about the Quran!
    - I read the Quran and talk about it as much as I want, where I want and like I want
    - I have relatives that would kill you for have read the Quran and not accept it
     - I wanna go now
    -  Hey please do not go, I am not a radical, I am a modern muslim, please I wanna be your friend, you can trust me.
    - Do not see like I can trust you
    - friends, okay?
    - No. I do not know you.
    - Well I can tell you about myself. I am divorced and my wife has not the right to marry again. But I serach for another wife. Please let us talk/contact
    - I have a friend and I love him and I do not want to date you
    - please give me your number
    - you have it already, I want to stop contact with you, you are not trustworthy

I left.

Next day: Flirting messages, knowing I have a boyfriend and love him. Just blocked. Something like this all the same with muslims. I do not remember the exact dialoges anymore.
     Reply #735 - August 04, 2020, 06:30 AM

Don’t you know hell burns for eternity.

The devil is inside you.

You’re mentally ill.
     Reply #736 - September 03, 2020, 01:13 PM

I think we are all on our journey of discovery in this life, so let us all continue that journey rather than getting side tracked or lost in mumbo jumbo along the way.

God only helps those who make the needed effort in a way that helps them discover the truth.

So good luck to everyone.

I am a student of quran and islam and not an exmuslim.
     Reply #737 - September 03, 2020, 01:24 PM

I think we are all on our journey of discovery in this life, so let us all continue that journey rather than getting side tracked or lost in mumbo jumbo along the way.

God only helps those who make the needed effort in a way that helps them discover the truth.

So good luck to everyone.

Hello Mughal .. so glad to see you back .. I am sure you heard me and I know you for the past 20 years,,, Cheesy Cheesy 

well what is God for you now unlike what God was some 30 years ago..??   Is it same?? or is it different??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

let us leave god to his/her/its work  and we should do our work..

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #738 - November 26, 2020, 02:32 AM

~ You are all gay.

Feel free to add more...

~ You are all gay.

Feel free to add more...

Too much study has made you mad
    That’s the one they always say
     Reply #739 - November 27, 2020, 01:06 PM

Too much study has made you mad

That’s the one they always say

hi Aimlessboy.,   glad to read your statement .,  my goodness that is your first post and you just joined the forum?? or were you reading CEMB forum without joining it??

on the face .. what you said appears to be true.,  but those mullahs or Islam defenders (NOT QURAN) who say that really did not study Quran & Islam ..

anyways .. I am glad you joined the forum and welcome to the den ..

well let me park this link here  to read it later ..    https://www.dawn.com/news/1592660/quran-on-polygyny 

A wonderful lady with thoughtful soul  wrote about "Quran on polygyny"

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #740 - December 21, 2020, 07:42 PM

Quote from:
    You were never really a Muslim, were you?!

this one is true for both the accuser and accusee.
  • Previous page 1 ... 23 24 25« Previous thread | Next thread »