Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims

(Read 169588 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims
     Reply #30 - July 04, 2012, 09:18 AM

- You left because of your desires.

Never fails to urge to me punch the fucker.
     Reply #31 - July 04, 2012, 10:09 AM

But have you read it in Arabic though? you have to read it in Arabic to fully understand the beauty and nature of it.

- It's because you don't understand Arabic.

That thing irritates me a lot when they do that, its like you are telling me that a frenchman wont understand Harry Potter because he doesnt understand  english and even if its translated he still wont understand unless there is a scholar to help explain it all.

-Only if you have a scholar, you cant understand Islam on your own Roll Eyes

- Muslim: you need to stop listening to these people and listen to the scholars
     Me: Which people are you talking about? wacko
     Muslim: The ones that brainwashed you with false informations.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #32 - July 04, 2012, 10:55 AM

The hijab is such a beautiful part of Allah's commandment. You just want to walk around looking like a slut.

I DO SO HAVE A CHOICE.

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
    Muhammad Ali
     Reply #33 - July 04, 2012, 10:57 AM

That thing irritates me a lot when they do that, its like you are telling me that a frenchman wont understand Harry Potter because he doesnt understand  english and even if its translated he still wont understand unless there is a scholar to help explain it all.

-Only if you have a scholar, you cant understand Islam on your own Roll Eyes

- Muslim: you need to stop listening to these people and listen to the scholars
     Me: Which people are you talking about? wacko
     Muslim: The ones that brainwashed you with false informations.

And do you know whats also quite revealing and interesting? By saying that some Muslims are admitting the limitation of their Quran. Its like saying: "Ah yeah the Quran is Allahs perfect word - but it can ONLY be understood in Arabic - preferably Classical Arabic, not Maghrebi or Levant!"

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
     Reply #34 - July 04, 2012, 11:13 AM

- You work for Mossad/CIA/FBI
    - You are sent to destroy the Muslim Ummah

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all
            Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

- John Keats
     Reply #35 - July 04, 2012, 12:32 PM

this thread made me laugh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

heres the one`s i had;
    - why dont you eat pork then?
    - you know that life is for ETERNITY
    -you just want have sex and drugs right?
    - no, no, the punishment for apostacy only applies when you`ve been given a chance and you still dont see the light
    - i hate you, the entire ummah hates you, GOD HATES YOU
    - we all have hijab, tut tut
    - it`s such a serious thing, tauba. wtf?
    -you are the problem, not the religeon, i think you have too many personal issues, the deen is very beautiful
    - islam is a peaceful religeon, doves fly all time, we pray and we just are really boring.
     Tongue

"the question is" said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be the master- that`s all."
    Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking- Glass.
     Reply #36 - July 04, 2012, 02:28 PM

My favorite is still from my mother.  She knows I'm atheist and has kindly accepted it.  We have a good relationship.  But, she always says stuff like:

"The more rebellious end up being the most pious in the end."

Sadly, she cannot seem to comprehend that I'm not rebelling... I just genuinely don't think it is true and I'm too educated to not see all the contradictions, moral conflicts, historical errors...

Reply #37 - July 04, 2012, 03:00 PM

when i was on youtube i was accused of being a

~ a homosexual male jew who was being paid by the illuminati, to seduce people into leaving islam, and tainting the name of muslims...
    ~ the only reason i must of left islam is because i like uncircumcised male parts too much..

and of course all of the above..

Reply #38 - July 04, 2012, 06:42 PM

~ the only reason i must of left islam is because i like uncircumcised male parts too much..

Cheesy Cheesy

do you?

Reply #39 - July 04, 2012, 07:21 PM

lmao..

i'll let you know.. haven't seen one irl ....
     Reply #40 - July 04, 2012, 07:30 PM

Cry

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #41 - July 04, 2012, 09:35 PM

If Allah didn't make you, where did you come from?
     Reply #42 - July 04, 2012, 10:16 PM

You don't believe in Allah, just because you want to live an immoral life.

You're a Jew.
     Reply #43 - July 05, 2012, 09:07 PM

- You are wrong because more than 1 billion people can't be wrong.

- As a woman I feel liberated in islam, it is the only religion that guarantees and gave women their rights.
     Reply #44 - July 05, 2012, 09:11 PM

"You think you're liberated but you're enslaved and oppressed by so called liberal so called freedoms and capitalism which are actually a prison cell"

"As a woman before I wore hijab I felt optically violated every day. Today a man looked at me and when he saw my hijab he looked away - I felt so liberated from the male gaze, as I saw the oppressed women around me unaware of their imprisonment"

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #45 - July 05, 2012, 09:37 PM

Does no one comment on the pleasures in heaven someone is giving up?  I think I read somewhere (here?) that in heaven a certain male part is continuously erect.

And how does this work for women?  Do women have equal pleasure in heaven?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #46 - July 05, 2012, 09:43 PM

In debates, if you refer to one of the hundreds of immoral lines from the Koran, they usually come back with one of these two lines:

Whoever kills a person …it is as though he has killed all mankind.

We have divided you into separate tribes so you may know one another.

Damn it Allah!  Angry

You should have sent down a post-it note with these 2 lines on it and skipped the rest of the book.

Reply #47 - July 05, 2012, 09:45 PM

If there is only one god, who is this we?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #48 - July 06, 2012, 09:30 PM

~ "At least we have faith"... and that's coming from non/barely practising muslims.
     Reply #49 - July 06, 2012, 09:50 PM

"You think you're liberated but you're enslaved and oppressed by so called liberal so called freedoms and capitalism which are actually a prison cell"

"As a woman before I wore hijab I felt optically violated every day. Today a man looked at me and when he saw my hijab he looked away - I felt so liberated from the male gaze, as I saw the oppressed women around me unaware of their imprisonment"

Lmao

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #50 - July 06, 2012, 10:51 PM

lol @ "optically violated" Grin

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #51 - July 07, 2012, 07:34 AM

- The Quran is the divine word of God. If you really think the Quran is not the word of God, then produce a Surah like the ones in the Quran. Many have tried this challenge, but none of them have been able to successfully do it.

- You're being close-minded. Roll Eyes
     Reply #52 - July 07, 2012, 08:51 AM

"As a woman before I wore hijab I felt optically violated every day. ...........

Hmm.,         The Quantum Serpents are every where ...

that Picture is the proof of Allah..  Yes.. billion people can not be wrong., 

Nature gone wrong..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #53 - July 08, 2012, 01:06 AM

Here are a couple of my favorites:

"You are a victim of propaganda"

"No matter how much they try to hide the truth, the truth will overcome"

I actually really like both of these and I think they work better when thrown at Muslims rather than by Muslims (well, I would say that wouldn't I).

Anyway I now use both of them myself against Muslims, hit them back with their own catch phrases.  grin12
     Reply #54 - July 08, 2012, 06:05 AM

Here are a couple of my favorites:

"You are a victim of propaganda"

"No matter how much they try to hide the truth, the truth will overcome"

I actually really like both of these and I think they work better when thrown at Muslims rather than by Muslims (well, I would say that wouldn't I).

Anyway I now use both of them myself against Muslims, hit them back with their own catch phrases.  grin12

The only problem is, that these are both content empty statements. I don't really think that fighting rhetoric with rhetoric is necessarily the best approach , especially when such a comparative advantage is held when it comes to the presence of evidence/lack of evidence for Islam and associated supernatural entities.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #55 - July 08, 2012, 06:30 AM

me - I'm agnostic atheist ..

em - you're still a moslm ..

mysmilie_977
     Reply #56 - July 08, 2012, 10:39 PM

The only problem is, that these are both content empty statements. I don't really think that fighting rhetoric with rhetoric is necessarily the best approach , especially when such a comparative advantage is held when it comes to the presence of evidence/lack of evidence for Islam and associated supernatural entities.

You are entirely correct Asbie. They are content empty, just like most things that Muslims will say in a debate.

I would not use them by themselves, but more for signing off, i.e. if you are discussing the age of marriage of Aisha with a Muslim, you can refer to the specific Hadiths that discuss the age of Marriage and then end with the line "No matter how much they try to hide the truth, the truth will overcome".

And obviously it all depends on the people you are debating with, but some Muslims simply do not read real evidence, they ignore it, they are only interested in rhetoric.

For example if you write out a little paragraph about some aspect of Muhammad's life that seems a little dodgy by modern standards, and you cite plenty of sources from Hadith. A lot of Muslims will totally ignore your evidence and simply reply with one of these:

"That's a big lie"

"That is Islamophobia"

"You just hate Muslims"

"That is Western propaganda" (even though the sources used are Hadith)

So why not throw a little rhetoric back if that's what moves them emotionally (but combine it with evidence of course).
     Reply #57 - July 09, 2012, 11:29 PM

You are entirely correct Asbie. They are content empty, just like most things that Muslims will say in a debate.

I would not use them by themselves, but more for signing off, i.e. if you are discussing the age of marriage of Aisha with a Muslim, you can refer to the specific Hadiths that discuss the age of Marriage and then end with the line "No matter how much they try to hide the truth, the truth will overcome".

And obviously it all depends on the people you are debating with, but some Muslims simply do not read real evidence, they ignore it, they are only interested in rhetoric.

For example if you write out a little paragraph about some aspect of Muhammad's life that seems a little dodgy by modern standards, and you cite plenty of sources from Hadith. A lot of Muslims will totally ignore your evidence and simply reply with one of these:

"That's a big lie"

"That is Islamophobia"

"You just hate Muslims"

"That is Western propaganda" (even though the sources used are Hadith)

So why not throw a little rhetoric back if that's what moves them emotionally (but combine it with evidence of course).

Fair enough Tonyt, that approach seems perfectly reasonable and meritorious. Just didn't really think it was a good idea to get in that kind of rhetorical battle, especially when even many of the most logical and well evidenced arguments are often simply shouted down. When you've got facts on your side, it's always a good idea to use some.  Afro

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #58 - July 10, 2012, 12:32 PM

Fair enough Tonyt, that approach seems perfectly reasonable and meritorious. Just didn't really think it was a good idea to get in that kind of rhetorical battle, especially when even many of the most logical and well evidenced arguments are often simply shouted down. When you've got facts on your side, it's always a good idea to use some.  Afro

Absolutely I agree entirely.

In fact you are obviously a much better judge than me of what works and what does not work seeing as you yourself used to be a Muslim. So I definitely appreciate your opinion, and you are probably right that throwing in these kind of meaningless rhetorical catch phrases probably does nothing to aid the argument, even if used in combination with strong evidence.
     Reply #59 - July 10, 2012, 03:42 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Isn't it funny how cats can understand people without ever reading a single psychology book?
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »