Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims

(Read 173305 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Shit Muslims Say To Ex-Muslims
     Reply #450 - June 15, 2014, 07:21 PM

I'm fine with dating someone of a religious disposition as long as there is no religious coercion involved.

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #451 - June 15, 2014, 08:20 PM

Couldn't date theists, it would be too weird.

In other news, I need to get out of America.  mysmilie_977

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #452 - June 15, 2014, 08:36 PM

Over react

Reply #453 - June 16, 2014, 12:06 AM

I wouldn't mind a deist at all. I'd probably even be okay with someone who belongs to a really benign religion (no hell, no strict dogma, not too much weirdness, etc) as long as they're normal and don't yap about it all day. My biggest fear with a liberal/cultural Muslim is that after kids or a few years or something, he'll do a complete 180 and go full hardcore Muslim. Some of the most fervent jihadis started out as hard-partying liberals.  
     Reply #454 - June 16, 2014, 12:14 AM

^

yeah one ex muslim in my highschool actually left islam so he could drink and party and have sex etc. 

I just know he is going to convert back to Islam and become a born again muslim when his partying days are over. 

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #455 - June 16, 2014, 12:26 AM

I wouldn't mind a deist at all. I'd probably even be okay with someone who belongs to a really benign religion (no hell, no strict dogma, not too much weirdness, etc) as long as they're normal and don't yap about it all day. My biggest fear with a liberal/cultural Muslim is that after kids or a few years or something, he'll do a complete 180 and go full hardcore Muslim. Some of the most fervent jihadis started out as hard-partying liberals.  

Liberals or non practicing?
     Reply #456 - June 16, 2014, 01:54 AM

^

Lol i'm pretty sure you would change your mind if you met a guy like that. 

I don't see how it could possibly be a problem.  I mean if you were to become a deist you would be living your life the exact same way as you are as an atheist.

All a deist means is they think there is a god and thats pretty much all it is. It doesn't impact their lives any way that a religion would.

Yeah, I know. But it just bothers me,  the whole god thing, even without a religion connected to it. I can't explain exactly why.

But that's just me saying it while  not really knowing how I'll REALLY react in a situation like that. People change, and can rarely be 100 % sure how they'll react in unfamiliar situations. Smiley

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #457 - June 16, 2014, 02:00 AM

^

yeah one ex muslim in my highschool actually left islam so he could drink and party and have sex etc.  

I just know he is going to convert back to Islam and become a born again muslim when his partying days are over

I know lots of those types who partied etc and are now conveniently pious muslims coz they got married,  they have the cheek today talk down to me and spread gossip and lies, i havent even had a BF's yet like they have, just took off my hijab wacko

Reply #458 - June 16, 2014, 02:08 AM

I know what you mean Suki, those kinds of people are pathetic. The worst part is that they still think that they have some sort of moral ground over you lol.

Reply #459 - June 16, 2014, 02:17 AM

@suki
    People with no sense of who they are deep down, who couldn't answer a simple question "who are you", but are instead full of insecurities projecting their own shit on others, tend to act like that. Who cares what they say, right?  Have a "Bitch, gtfo of my face" attitude and they'll eventually leave you alone. They prey on the weak.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #460 - June 16, 2014, 04:17 AM

I've moved home now but they used to come visit sit there shaking their heads at me, "you know, i've heard lots of bad about you, i hope its NOT true"  what the...  lol  ive got pics of you in night clubs with girls wrapped around your neck lol..  wacko   

morning rant  : )

x
     Reply #461 - June 16, 2014, 05:14 AM

Fucking hypocrites, don't worry about those pathetic cretins Suki  grin12

Reply #462 - June 16, 2014, 05:33 AM

Afro
     Reply #463 - June 16, 2014, 07:30 AM

Liberals or non practicing?

Either. I've seen the evolution of both types. There's the non-practicing type, who end up practicing after they're done having fun, or have kids, or there's a death in the family. And there are the ignorant progressive and tolerant types who change when they really get into Islam and start studying it properly. Some people (like me) leave after we learn more and realise how insane Islam is, others (born-agains) embrace the madness and become fundies. Heck, I've seen this happen to entire nations! I'd just avoid Muslims and Christians as a general rule.  
     Reply #464 - June 16, 2014, 07:34 AM

................I'd just avoid Muslims and Christians as a general rule.  

Huh! ..  what??    avoid??  You left half of the earth population.. you are very unfriendly person...

Consider religions, starting with Christianity :-
    Christian living with Hindu = No problem
    Christian living with jews = No problem
    Christian living with atheist = No problem, and so on...

Hindu :-
    Hindu living with jews =No problem
    Hindu living with Buddhist = No problem
    Hindu living with Sikhs = No problem
    Hindu living with Atheist = No problem, and so on...

Jews :-
    Jews living with Buddhist = No problem
    Jews living with Sikhs = No problem
    Jews living with Atheist = No problem, and so on..

Atheist :-
    Atheist living with any (except ISLAM) = No problem

Same goes with Persian, Baha, Shinto and Confucian but now see ISLAM :-
    Muslim living with Christian = Problem and terrorist activities
    Muslim living with Jews = Problem and terrorist activities
    Muslim living with Hindu = Problem and terrorist activities, and so on..even
    Muslim living with Muslim = Problem  infighting killing to all the way one group disappears from their surroundings

Some one retorted with that when I said similar words of  Al-Alethia  w.r.t religion..  people beat me up quite often  Huh?

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #465 - June 16, 2014, 08:36 AM

Hindu living with Sikhs = No problem

Who is this joker who came up with this comedy gold?

No free mixing of the sexes is permitted on these forums or via PM or the various chat groups that are operating.

Women must write modestly and all men must lower their case.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?425649-Have-some-Hayaa-%28modesty-shame%29-people!
     Reply #466 - June 16, 2014, 10:48 AM

Huh! ..  what??    avoid??  You left half of the earth population.. you are very unfriendly person... 

No yeez, I don't mind them as friends. I just wouldn't date them. Do you think an atheist marrying a Muslim/Christian is a good idea? 
     Reply #467 - June 16, 2014, 11:10 AM

uuurggh... I would have a real problem with it. As long as he keeps that shit to himself completely, not mentioning it ever ever in my vicinity or in my child's (childrens'?) vicinity, I could accept it MAYBE. I don't know why, but this feeling of disgust overwhelms me every time I'm confronted with religion whichever it may be.

I have thought about this a lot, too. Pretty much the only problem in my current marriage is this lack of ability to properly communicate and agree. I get that one of the great things about being in a relationship is seeing things from new perspectives other than your own, but there's a limit, right? When you can't even see eye to eye on the basics of life, it's going to create a divide. Even if it's small, I don't want to be 80 and facing imminent death and nothingness from my perspective, but my significant other gearing up for his second wind and his new life as an angel/ghost/"inexplicable mystical energy." Grin

However, in practice, I suspect I'm more lenient. One of the closest individuals in the world to me is wishy washy about the big picture questions, reluctant to dismiss Christianity or deism, but also rarely thinks about it. Still, there is no one on Earth who understands me as well as he does, and, if I were considering him as a romantic partner, I think I'd let slight ideological differences slide in favor of that. But his would be an exceptional case.
     Reply #468 - June 16, 2014, 05:32 PM

Over react

I'm surrounded by theists.  Tongue

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #469 - July 05, 2014, 10:32 PM

Shit Muslims say to Ex-Muslims:

~ Why do you hate Muslims?

~ You were never really a Muslim, were you?!

~ You are just angry at your parents/ex/god etc. etc.

~ You are all gay.

~ You just wanted to have sex and drink alcohol, didn't you?

~ How can anyone leave Islam??!

~ Don't you want to go to Jannah??

~ You must not have read the Quran.

~ You are probably all Jews/Christians/Hindus/Satanists etc. etc.

Feel free to add more...

-It's just a phase
    -Are you trying to be white?Huh?
    -It's all those things you watch on TV...

"A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke."
     Reply #470 - July 06, 2014, 05:56 AM

Them: Salaam
    Me: Hi
    Them: I said SALAAM
    Me: Ok... hello?

Reply #471 - July 06, 2014, 05:58 AM

uuurggh... I would have a real problem with it. As long as he keeps that shit to himself completely, not mentioning it ever ever in my vicinity or in my child's (childrens'?) vicinity, I could accept it MAYBE. I don't know why, but this feeling of disgust overwhelms me every time I'm confronted with religion whichever it may be. Hopefully it'll pass away with time, it's probably just a reaction to my apostasy and the problems connected to it... At least I know it's intolerant of me to be so rigid about it, so that's why I'm pretty sure it'll pass eventually.

I still have those feelings ocassionally man, whenever I hear people being "pious" I just get so pissed off.

Reply #472 - July 06, 2014, 06:19 AM

"Do you really want your kids to be raised as kafirs???" Is no. 1 for me Cheesy
    No. I don't want my kids to be kafirs. Why would I? Of course I want them to be in religion I left in disgust. Oh, wait...
     Reply #473 - July 06, 2014, 07:15 AM

Them: Salaam
    Me: Hi
    Them: I said SALAAM
    Me: Ok... hello?

Grin 
     Reply #474 - July 07, 2014, 08:21 AM

That's pretty funny! Grin
     Reply #475 - July 07, 2014, 02:11 PM

How proudly you say you are an atheist. You must be trying to follow the West.
     Reply #476 - July 07, 2014, 04:02 PM

I think there should be a thread called "shit muslims say in general" Wink
     Reply #477 - July 07, 2014, 04:27 PM

@exmuslimah id spend hours on that thread   Cheesy

"A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke."
     Reply #478 - July 07, 2014, 05:03 PM

ouple of days ago I read a conversation under my muslim "friend's" post on facebook. One of them said it's shirk if you say that you no longer have a headache thanks to some pain killer because you attribute skme power to the pill and it was only allah that helped Cheesy
     Reply #479 - July 07, 2014, 05:04 PM

@exmuslimah id spend hours on that thread   Cheesy

that would be a very interesting thread though Cheesy at least we could all have more laugh Wink
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 1617 18 ... 25 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »