Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi..what's your problem?

(Read 44001 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 1415 16 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hi..what's your problem?
     Reply #390 - July 04, 2012, 01:48 AM

Your in laws must have been shocked to see an internet forum at their door. FSM knows I would be.

Think you misunderstood what I meant

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #391 - July 04, 2012, 02:06 AM

Cheesy

Now this is how you use that meme guys.

Godot, Solara, I hope you're taking notes.  whistling2

Duudee!, you missed out. All i was thinking when i was having a verbal contest with this dumbhead is  "Where the hell is Asbie or Ish?"

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #392 - July 04, 2012, 07:56 AM

No they don't. That's why we're human beings..we respect each other (unless you want to behave like an animal - go to the zoo if that's the case).

We (humans) ARE animals. Some of us are a little more refined then others.  Cheesy
     Reply #393 - July 04, 2012, 08:06 AM

Who's the troll? Shall we take a vote? I vote douchebag..err I mean cato

Are you a sockpuppet? maybe Donatello? You switched to anew ISP? give it up...
     Reply #394 - July 04, 2012, 08:13 AM

i'm leaving this forum now because i've tried to intiate intelligent conversation with you amoebas, but all i get is wild accusations and personal attacks. Therefore i've concluded it's a waste of time trying to get through to a bunch of gays. Good riddance. freaks.

(wow, suddenly i feel so free..now i know how you all felt!)

You're disingenuous and I would pretty much say a coward (that is if you aren't a troll named Donatello.) You state you wanted an intelligent conversation but you never obliged whenever I tried to have one with you, you kept saying its beyond this topic, and displayed obscurantist behavior. And you're a coward for being unable to defend your beliefs and running with your tail tucked between your legs.

Well at least you can't say you were banned for not being allowed to criticize or to express your opinions, it seems you can't handle freedom of speech, you want to run away from it, and silence those who want to express theirs too.
     Reply #395 - July 04, 2012, 08:18 AM

For the record, I am an Ex-Muslim but I am not a homosexual.... well at least not when am sober.
     Reply #396 - July 04, 2012, 08:24 AM

For the record, I am an Ex-Muslim but I am not a homosexual.... well at least not when am sober.

rofl rofl

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #397 - July 04, 2012, 11:55 AM

Now thats what i call a JOTM post Lmao

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #398 - July 04, 2012, 12:31 PM

But am not a homosexual though. I'd suck a dick though, if I was paid enough. But am not a homosexual.  Tongue

edit* geez, which clown reported my posts?
     Reply #399 - July 04, 2012, 12:35 PM

KT in your own interests please edit out all references to that word,  thankyou!  Wink

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #400 - July 04, 2012, 02:01 PM

Lol,  i was wondering why my post was edited until i realized it was because of the F that was mentioned. Quite a bad minor oversight.

Reply #401 - July 04, 2012, 07:41 PM

Duudee!, you missed out. All i was thinking when i was having a verbal contest with this dumbhead is  "Where the hell is Asbie or Ish?"

Read the last page.  Afro

But honestly, this dude wasn't worth our time. He spent more time trying to justify why he couldn't debate, and less time actually engaging in it. The best trolls at the very least post hilariously absurd content in their defense of Islam, while this guy provided almost none.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #402 - July 05, 2012, 03:00 AM

Dear superstrike,

if you want to be a muslim, fine, but you should still be respectfull/tolerant/civilised and polite to people who are no longer muslims, like the many ex-muslims on this ex-muslim website.

I have read the whole thread and I must say, you have behaved the total opposite of what you are demanding from other people. When you couldn't get other people to obey your demands of believing what you believe, you started to swear at the people you dont agree with and showed that everything you demand from others, you are unable to give it yourself. Maybe you should think again of 'democracy' and respect and free will. These have nothing to do with you demanding that everyone follow your believes; it is quite the opposite.

All in all, it was an enjoyable thread, but not thanks to you.
     Reply #403 - July 05, 2012, 05:44 AM

I'd sometimes be willing at my discretion to accept a request (not demand - but SS was requesting) not to say certain things in a discussion (insofar as I understood what those boundaries were) to a person for the sake of them staying in the discussion, if it doesn't prevent me making my argument. Certainly I'd be willing to try to avoid anything that comes across as trying to offend for the sake of it unless provoked. In this situation though the meta-discussion becomes blurred with some of the points SS was making, which went well beyond this - that even when not talking to a Muslim people should refrain (he even argued for a law!) from expressing their disgust or hatred or amusement at certain beliefs (though he graciously granted that it would be ok to dispassionately make criticisms!). He also never seemed to get that Islam continues to negatively affect the lives of people on this forum. And from what I'be read he frequently conflated such sentiments towards beliefs and believers.

Another thing I'd ask - how can people keep asking for special treatment of religious beliefs but not other types of opinion? I'm guessing they'd say they take offence much more painfully or personally or something but often that would be disguising their main reasons and is a flawed defence anyway.
     Reply #404 - July 05, 2012, 10:16 AM

2. To use the word 'BS' is very disrespectful when you are using them about relgious beliefs that are so dear to some people's hearts

ohhh i say things which hurt peoples feelins and make them sad  Cry Cry Cry

boo hooo
    I have the right to think and say something is bullshit. Flying planes into skyscrapers at 400mph is also bullshit, detonating yourself around children and women is also bullshit.

a. No I'm not a Qu'ranist, but a lot of muslim scholars disagree with stoning..i already explained that, please read the posts fully to avoid repetition
    The Ulema concensus agrees with stoning, don't u know this?

Yes it is ok to disagree with some things in Islam, and still be muslim.
    not according to the ulema concencus. That would make u a kuffar/deviant/apostate

but that is the maximum sentence and is only for certain situations, after a fair trial. See the hadith for further details.
    lol at you trying to downplay it

I'm starting to suspect that many of you here weren't proper muslims to begin with.

I can't speak for other, but I never was, so f**kin what?

It seems you were never true believers, and are now rebelling against your parents/husbands
    What do you know about people family situations. I worked out islam is twaddle cos of the errors and contradictions in the quran and becos there's not been a single demonstrable crumb of evidence of islam being true, not for emotional reasons

because you now feel that you have the freedom to do so. I think some of you may need to see a psychiatrist, as you seem emotionally unstable, to say the least.
    are u a qualified pyschiatrist that you deem yourself fit to pass psychiatric analysis?

your just a typical muslim, personal attacks and ad-hominems
     Reply #405 - July 05, 2012, 01:07 PM

@superstrike

I think your REALLY here because you know deep down your an ex-muslim too!! dont worry about it, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It`s ok to be angry at first  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"the question is" said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be the master- that`s all."
    Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking- Glass.
     Reply #406 - July 05, 2012, 07:46 PM

Don't worry DT, probably won't be long before the next one comes along.   Grin

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #407 - July 07, 2012, 04:32 PM

We can continue this discussion if you PROMISE not to disrespect my religion again.

I PROMISE not to disrespect your religion if you PROMISE not to feel offended by anything I could say or do about your religion. We are both winning in this, as you don't feel offended or disrespected, and I keep total free speech. Deal ?
    As an ex-muslim, you know very well what boundaries to cross if you want to offend a muslim.

No. I am positively sure that Marjane Satrapi did not try to offend muslims when she made the comic and then the movie Persepolis. Yet she did, by representing the prophet. Why ? Because in Iran, there is no such a huge taboo about representation of Allah as there is elsewhere, I guess.
    So, no, your statement is wrong, there is no clear universal boundary.
    The following things should not be said to a muslim / about Islam:

1. saying/ drawing any bad things about any of the Prophets (peace be upon them all)
    2. disrespecting God Almighty
    3. saying terrible things about the Holy Qu'ran

So, what exactly is a bad thing ? For example, if we say that Muhammad married with Aisha when she was 6 and had sex with her when she was 9, is it a bad thing ? Because that is something some muslims says, and they don't consider it a bad thing, while other protest and consider that a bad thing.
    Is the rule that we shouldn't say thing about Muhammad that you consider bad ? Or that we consider bad ?
    With such fuzzy rules, how can we respect them ? We don't know what you will consider bad, and you don't know what we will consider bad.

Oh, and are we allowed to think terrible things about the Qu'ran ?
    Secondly, I wanted to address it, and maybe show you all that most muslims are kind and good natured, as this is what Islam promotes.

I think there are very few people here that would demonize muslims. You'd rather go to a xenophobic forum if that's your goal.
    No they don't. That's why we're human beings..we respect each other (unless you want to behave like an animal - go to the zoo if that's the case).

Open an history book, mate Cheesy. Seems like the whole world is a zoo. And I would consider some prophets as nice baboons, given the killings they made or ordered.
    Well would you ridicule the Queen of England to her face? I rest my case.

No if she is nice. Yes if she is obnoxious.
    That should lead you to do some thinking.
    1. I was talking about faiths, not attitudes that are harmful and plain wrong

What about a faith that promoted harmful and plain wrong attitudes ? Now, of course for you Islam cannot, by definition, promote anything harmful or wrong. Keep in mind that for us, it is not the case.
    Listen douchbag, just because I disagree with the punishment does not mean I disagree with the law. It's a deterrent punishment so it rarely gets implemented in pratice. If God states the law, we follow it. You need to get your head out of your arse.

Basically, we need to enforce the law while not using it. Makes perfect sense. You are right, my friend, Islam is certainly the most logic religion grin12.

The original French dubbing of this anime is EPIC. Pure gold. Best dubbing ever !! Ken le survivant forever !

(Okay, he's gone, but I wanted to make those points, just in case he is still reading or he'll come back)
     Reply #408 - September 11, 2012, 02:09 PM

Hello people...

long time..what's new? I hope many have you have had the chance to become more respecful to the faith you have decided to leave... (wishful thinking!) parrot
     Reply #409 - September 11, 2012, 02:47 PM

How's Gaydar working out for you?
     Reply #410 - September 11, 2012, 03:17 PM

I hope many have you have had the chance to become more respecful to the faith you have decided to leave... (wishful thinking!)

Why? Has Islam suddenly become something respectable?

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #411 - September 11, 2012, 05:17 PM

Hello people...

long time..what's new? I hope many have you have had the chance to become more respecful to the faith you have decided to leave... (wishful thinking!) parrot

You're still following that pile of shit?
     Reply #412 - September 11, 2012, 07:30 PM

Hello people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQC21Dr9z4

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #413 - September 12, 2012, 09:34 AM

Just read this entire thread. Holy crap this dudes religion goggles were on way too tight I think it caused his brain to leak out his ears. Then again been there and done that. I used to make some of the same ridiculous excuses for Islam as Superstrike but I always had that little voice in the back of my mind that protested until one day I couldn't ignore it anymore. I think many of us went through this.

SS takes the bloody cake though but I've heard almost all of this rubbish from other Muslims including from my own mouth when I was one.

-------------------
    Believe in yourself
    -------------------
    Strike me down and I'll just become another nail in your coffin
    -------------------
    There's such a thing as sheep in wolfs clothing... religious fanatics
     Reply #414 - September 12, 2012, 11:43 AM

Pepe: the only difference is that what i'm saying is the truth. And at least i'm not attacking anyone else's beliefs. Islam teaches tolerance, which is what i'm trying to display.

Most of you seem to have a bad experience that was related to being muslim (but not Islam itself) and then had a knee-jerk reaction and left Islam. For some of you, it went even further, you began attacking the very faith that brought you your good values, in a form of rebellion.

I think many of you have emotional issues that need to be addressed, maybe with psychological help. Then again, I have heard of people who left Islam and returned, so each to their own.
     Reply #415 - September 12, 2012, 11:45 AM

Emotional issues, you say?

i'm leaving this forum now because i've tried to intiate intelligent conversation with you amoebas, but all i get is wild accusations and personal attacks. Therefore i've concluded it's a waste of time trying to get through to a bunch of gays. Good riddance. freaks.

(wow, suddenly i feel so free..now i know how you all felt!)

If you represent what "good values" or "tolerance" are, you're better off keeping them to yourself.
     Reply #416 - September 12, 2012, 11:51 AM

the very faith that brought you your good values, i...

hi superstrike.. Faith is blind, it doesn't bring any values that are rational, thoughtful and logical and benefits mankind.,    what it brings out is the MOB MENTALITY which is based upon what is written in the silly books of  in the name of allah/god... whatever..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6tmxFdnixQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOyV-WS4u4c

Reply #417 - September 12, 2012, 11:53 AM

If you represent what "good values" or "tolerance" are, you're better off keeping them to yourself.

It's pointless posting videos of Dawkins to me..i don't watch him. I don't understand why you 'ex-muslims' automatically go into attack mode the moment you are interacting with a muslim. It is a little bizarre, you have to admit. Muslims are people too at the end of the day, we are not here to oppose you, if anything, we are here for you.  Roll Eyes
     Reply #418 - September 12, 2012, 11:57 AM

It's pointless posting videos of Dawkins to me..i don't watch him.

why do they trouble you?

well then watch Islamic videos.. and read hadith and Quran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTd3hfY_Bzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMAZR8YIhxI

I don't understand why you 'ex-muslims' automatically go into attack mode the moment you are interacting with a muslim. It is a little bizarre, you have to admit. Muslims are people too at the end of the day, we are not here to oppose you, if anything, we are here for you.  Roll Eyes

Well you seem not to understand the difference between attacking Muslims and attacking faith., Educating folks about faiths and The Islamic faith along with the silly rituals that comes with it is different from attacking Muslim folks.

Reply #419 - September 12, 2012, 11:59 AM

It's pointless posting videos of Dawkins to me..i don't watch him. I don't understand why you 'ex-muslims' automatically go into attack mode the moment you are interacting with a muslim. It is a little bizarre, you have to admit. Muslims are people too at the end of the day, we are not here to oppose you, if anything, we are here for you.  Roll Eyes

The thing with only seeing what you want to see is that you don't see half the stuff you should see. Fascinating.

You may benefit by going here, and then signing up to this. Occasional perusals of this will also save you some time in future. Barakallahu fiik.
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 1415 16 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »