Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hi..what's your problem?

(Read 48376 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 16« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Hi..what's your problem?
     Reply #450 - September 13, 2012, 02:33 PM

Jesus Christ SS are you that clueless? How do you expect people to react when you say that they can be put to death for their non-belief after a "fair trial" and then suggest that exmuslims are hell bound (it's still insulting even though it's a fictional place because you are implying that by being exmuslim a person is bad and deserving of a severe punishment). Your belief is impolite, arrogant and offensive.

-------------------
    Believe in yourself
    -------------------
    Strike me down and I'll just become another nail in your coffin
    -------------------
    There's such a thing as sheep in wolfs clothing... religious fanatics
     Reply #451 - September 13, 2012, 02:40 PM

Does unkindness go hand in hand with becoming 'ex-muslim'? I'm starting to think it does. Like i mentioned earlier, Islam gave many of you your values. It seems once you left Islam, you lost some of those values because as atheists, you (believe that you) are no longer accountable for your unjust actions. But what do I know? I'm just a 'troll'!

Do you not think that your belief in the hell-boundness of unbelievers (based on no evidence except for hearsay by long dead people) sounds unkind?

'You don't believe in something you cannot see, you will go to a really uncomfortable place when you are dead and you deserve it. You are all immoral.'

Why can you not be moral for the sake of morality itself? You need no accountability in order to be moral. Punishment from society helps if you do immoral things in terms of justice but you should need no fear of hell or reward of heaven to do good, that is purely selfish.

All people are saying here is that you do not seem to be coming back to people's questions with a reasoned evidenced argument, instead replying on dogma and attacks on others ('you are going to hell' for example).  
     Reply #452 - September 13, 2012, 03:40 PM

Socrates said "YOU KNOW NOTHING" 

He was talking about superstrike !

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #453 - September 13, 2012, 04:05 PM

Does unkindness go hand in hand with becoming 'ex-muslim'? I'm starting to think it does. Like i mentioned earlier, Islam gave many of you your values. It seems once you left Islam, you lost some of those values because as atheists, you (believe that you) are no longer accountable for your unjust actions. But what do I know? I'm just a 'troll'!

Hi superstrike .. I don't think that is a proper response to Cato's post., and what you seem to be doing is playing victim game here  with words like these  "I am the good Muslim., I am the nice guy., You Lost Islamic values being ex-Muslim and you are calling me a troll" ., And  what you are not realizing is  Cato is actually responding to your arrogant attitude with a bit of acid words. see this,  you wrote this to Cato

.... I empathise with your views.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz..

and Cato retorted that with
    *Yawn* Boring, Next troll please!

Well.. then don't play victim game.   You have joined the forum and wrote few posts  to prove Islam is great .. all other religions are bad and ex-Muslims lost their values by leaving Islam.. Atheists are criminals .. and.. and on top of that  you write about  JINNS,  devils and Socrates ..

I ask you why dear superstrike??  

Please realize in a real debate these guys here will eat all ISLAMIC SCHOLARS alive.   And you seem to  have the least Islamic background with reference to Islamic scriptures/Islamic history.. To me it appears you are just a cultural Muslim. So stay as cultural Muslim guy and educate the readers ,  educate yourself on variety of  subjects + what you think real Islam is/was. May I suggest you that this  forum has variety of discussions not just Islam??    Here go read all these threads ..

A Universe From Nothing, Lawrence Krauss

So the Mars Vehicle Curiosity Closes in on its New 'Home' "MARS"

Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

and don't write tit for tat posts to Cato .. That guy will eat you alive in a debate.. ..

And superstrike,  Cato is suggesting to you to read a book named as   "Growing Up Absurd Problems of Youth in the Organized Society"

with best regards
    yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #454 - September 19, 2012, 10:49 AM

Considering your statements and behaviour in this topic so far, you must be an ex-muslim too...
    But nah, it can't be, because the ex-muslims on this website are actually much nicer than you are...
     Reply #455 - September 20, 2012, 10:32 AM

As i noted earlier, some people on this forum seem to want to attack me just because i'm muslim. I think a lot of you need to calm down. I'm not an extremist and I empathise with your views. It certainly isn't always easy to be muslim in this day and age, what with all the negativity towards Islam these days.

I deny the accusation that I am a troll. You are forgetting that I'm a human being too like yourselves. For some reason, you guys chose to leave Islam, I differ with you in that I want to stick to my religion and believe it to be the truth. There is nothing wrong with discussing our differing outlooks on life, is there? If everyone was the same, this world would be boring.

I think it's all well and good thinking that you have been 'set-free' from religion, but you are forgetting that some people in the world hold their beliefs very close to their hearts.

'The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.'
     - Socrates

The world would indeed be boring if all were the same. But I noticed that in one of your previous posts you said; i agree with death penalty for apostates in certain circumstances. whistling2

You also dislike homosexuality. You also said that it's not too late to come to Allah.

So if all the world was muslim, it wouldn't be a boring place? grin12

Isn't it funny how cats can understand people without ever reading a single psychology book?
  • Previous page 1 ... 14 15 16« Previous thread | Next thread »