Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I'M ADDICTED TO SEX AND ALLCOHOL

(Read 5401 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • I'M ADDICTED TO SEX AND ALLCOHOL
     OP - June 20, 2012, 07:53 PM

Now that I have your attention, I'd like to introduce myself  grin12

My name? Let's say Ahmed, I'm 20 years old and I'm a student, I like a lot of things including this dancing rabbit >>  bunny

Right now I'd classify myself as agnostic, I've been questioning Islam a lot over the past years, the more I try to get into the religion, the further I slip from it  Undecided

It says in the Qur'an that Allah guides whom he wills and those who turn to him will get his guidance, well I've been turning to him non stop and getting diddly squat, so now I don't think there even is a him  finmad

And Speaking of the Qur'an, am I the only one who sees it as repetitive? Every sentence God is great, God is this, this is what will happen to those who dibelieve, this is what will happen to those who believe and so and so forth  Roll Eyes (no disrespect intended to any Muslims on here)

So here's the problem, I still live at home and Ramadan is right around the corner, I so don't want to fast but I'm too much of a coward to tell my family, so I'll be (InshAllah hehe) using this forum to vent my frustration, hope you're all looking forward to it as much as I am  dance

Anyway, apologies for the rant, I'd just thought I'd share with you my scepticisms and what not and I look forward to talking with you sexy people  Afro
  • Re: I'M ADDICTED TO SEX AND ALLCOHOL
     Reply #1 - June 20, 2012, 07:56 PM

Welcome. How many boys do you bring to the yard?
     Reply #2 - June 20, 2012, 07:57 PM

"Diddly squat"!!! NICE PHRASE!!! Cheesy

Hi and welcome! Glad you're here! People have started complaining about Ramadan already. The way I see it, Iftar's a GIANT FOOD PARTY so why complain? :S Beats me.

But anyways here's another rabbit:  bunny Actually here's another:  bunny They can procreate and then you can have a whole litter of bunnies Tongue

Self ban for Ramadan (THAT RHYMES)

Expect me to come back a Muslim. Cool Tongue j/k we'll see..
     Reply #3 - June 20, 2012, 07:59 PM

parrot

A few years ago I saw a young muslim couple in a park in the daytime during ramadan enjoying lunch together.  Isn't it a matter of just being circumspect, or becoming diabetic?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #4 - June 20, 2012, 08:00 PM

Now that I have your attention, I'd like to introduce myself  grin12

My name? Let's say Ahmed, I'm 20 years old and I'm a student, I like a lot of things including this dancing rabbit >>  bunny

Right now I'd classify myself as agnostic, I've been questioning Islam a lot over the past years, the more I try to get into the religion, the further I slip from it  Undecided

It says in the Qur'an that Allah guides whom he wills and those who turn to him will get his guidance, well I've been turning to him non stop and getting diddly squat, so now I don't think there even is a him  finmad

And Speaking of the Qur'an, am I the only one who sees it as repetitive? Every sentence God is great, God is this, this is what will happen to those who dibelieve, this is what will happen to those who believe and so and so forth  Roll Eyes (no disrespect intended to any Muslims on here)

So here's the problem, I still live at home and Ramadan is right around the corner, I so don't want to fast but I'm too much of a coward to tell my family, so I'll be (InshAllah hehe) using this forum to vent my frustration, hope you're all looking forward to it as much as I am  dance

Anyway, apologies for the rant, I'd just thought I'd share with you my scepticisms and what not and I look forward to talking with you sexy people  Afro

Everything is good in the post but why that heading " I'M ADDICTED TO SEX AND ALLCOHOL" Milk Sheikh??

I mean your  title has no relation to your post   .. Anyways welcome to CEMB  but  After reading your post heading, I am of the opinion that you  didn't learn Islam from   your Grand Mother or mother ... but It seems your Islam is coming right out of SODOM mullah of a Mosque.........

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #5 - June 20, 2012, 08:00 PM

OMG YOUR NAME IS A PUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy

HAHAHAHAHA "Milk Sheikh"! Tongue LOL

Reply #6 - June 20, 2012, 08:02 PM

OMG YOUR NAME IS A PUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy

HAHAHAHAHA "Milk Sheikh"! Tongue LOL

Yap.. OMG..........OMG...........OMG......OMG..........OMG...........OMG......

Reply #7 - June 20, 2012, 08:04 PM

Everything is good in the post but why that heading " I'M ADDICTED TO SEX AND ALLCOHOL" Milk Sheikh??

He TOLD you why Yeez! He said cuz he wanted to grab everybody's attention. He needs attention and love and care, like a house plant. He's a Pothos! Yeah! Tongue A milky sheikhy pothos.

(J/k Ahmed, don't mind me. Or Yeez. Yeez is kinda unique. Tongue)

Reply #8 - June 20, 2012, 08:04 PM

Gosh, you guys are fast, I feel so welcome already  Tongue

"Diddly squat"!!! NICE PHRASE!!! Cheesy

Hi and welcome! Glad you're here! People have started complaining about Ramadan already. The way I see it, Iftar's a GIANT FOOD PARTY so why complain? :S Beats me.

But anyways here's another rabbit:  bunny Actually here's another:  bunny They can procreate and then you can have a whole litter of bunnies Tongue

Haha sounds like my parents arranging my marriage
     Reply #9 - June 20, 2012, 08:06 PM

Gosh, you guys are fast, I feel so welcome already  Tongue

Haha sounds like my parents arranging my marriage

OMG but you're 20! Girls marry at 20, not guys! Why would they arrange your marriage right now? :S

Reply #10 - June 20, 2012, 08:07 PM

Oh wait, was that a joke? ...sorry.

Reply #11 - June 20, 2012, 08:27 PM

LOL  at this whole thread and everyone in it so far (except me).

Welcome Milk Sheaikh, great start  Afro

Hi
     Reply #12 - June 20, 2012, 09:03 PM

Welcome Smiley Digging the name, hehe

Have you heard the good news? There is no God!
     Reply #13 - June 20, 2012, 09:46 PM

Love your username! Welcome aboard Grin

Reply #14 - June 20, 2012, 10:07 PM

Love your username! Welcome aboard Grin

well I am NOT impressed with that nick unless  "CEMB  Milk Sheikh"  tells me that he is some how related to this The Sheikh of Milk Sheikh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIzeSMUoNhI

Reply #15 - June 20, 2012, 10:42 PM

Welcome, Milk Sheik !
    And Speaking of the Qur'an, am I the only one who sees it as repetitive? Every sentence God is great, God is this, this is what will happen to those who dibelieve, this is what will happen to those who believe and so and so forth  Roll Eyes (no disrespect intended to any Muslims on here)

No. You are not. I read it as an unbeliever, and from time to time I would ask myself “ Have I not already read that ? Are there repetition, or did I went back to something I already read ?”.

By the way, addiction to sex is okay, but addiction to alcohol is not. You should drink responsibly and enjoy it, not drink too much and suffer from it. Alcoholism, real alcoholism is horrible. And be sure not to drive after you drank.
    Don't forget, there is no need to be drunk to be an horribly God-pissing, religion-bashing blasphemer grin12 !
     Reply #16 - June 20, 2012, 10:45 PM

Welcome Shake, re this thread, you gotta love this forum. Smiley
     Reply #17 - June 20, 2012, 10:46 PM

Addiction to sex is okay if it involve only mature enough willing partners. Rape is not okay, homosexuality is okay  piggy, rabbit-fucking is not bunny (you'll be hurting the poor furry !). I don't know about necrophilia, maybe it's okay if it is authorized in the will of the dead Huh?.
     Reply #18 - June 20, 2012, 10:48 PM

hi welcome.
     Reply #19 - June 20, 2012, 10:52 PM

Welcome Milk Sheikh,

I am the possessor of the best name on the forum. It has been established. Got it? I feel threatened. Thanks.

"That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger" (The Koran 69:40)
     Reply #20 - June 20, 2012, 11:08 PM

Nice name Milk Sheikh.  Afro

Welcome to the forum, and have another rabbit!  bunny

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #21 - June 20, 2012, 11:32 PM

Heya milky sheik, hope you enjoy it here.
     Reply #22 - June 21, 2012, 10:56 AM

Welcome, Milk Sheik !No. You are not. I read it as an unbeliever, and from time to time I would ask myself “ Have I not already read that ? Are there repetition, or did I went back to something I already read ?”.

By the way, addiction to sex is okay, but addiction to alcohol is not. You should drink responsibly and enjoy it, not drink too much and suffer from it. Alcoholism, real alcoholism is horrible. And be sure not to drive after you drank.
    Don't forget, there is no need to be drunk to be an horribly God-pissing, religion-bashing blasphemer grin12 !

I'm not addicted to either, I've never actually had a sip of alcohol my whole life, it's weird but I can't bring myself to drink alcohol, eat non-Halal meat or pork (though I wouldn't mind porking a few people at university  Wink )

I don't know any better, I'll have to start slow, gently pushing the boundaries, something small, maybe eating with my left hand dun dun dunnn!! (Astagfiullah Adheem!!!  Cheesy)

Indoctrination is powerful stuff eh
     Reply #23 - June 21, 2012, 11:15 AM

hello mate. your username makes me chuckle

''we are morally and philisophically in the best position to win the league'' - Arsene Wenger
     Reply #24 - June 21, 2012, 12:03 PM

I don't know any better, I'll have to start slow, gently pushing the boundaries, something small, maybe eating with my left hand dun dun dunnn!! (Astagfiullah Adheem!!!  Cheesy)

Gross, that's the hand people wash themselves with in the toilet. Don't do that. Rebel in some other way Tongue

Indoctrination is powerful stuff eh

Are you Canadian too?!?!!

Reply #25 - June 21, 2012, 12:10 PM

I'm not addicted ...  .................Astagfiullah ..................

Yes.. yes.. Istighfar Bismillah

and all addicts says exactly what Milk Sheikh said "I'm not addicted"

Reply #26 - June 21, 2012, 04:38 PM

Welcome Milk Sheikh!  banana dance

Are you Canadian too?!?!!

Cheesy

Reply #27 - June 21, 2012, 05:10 PM

Hello Milk Sheikh, love your username  bunny Oh and what flavour are you? *slurp slurp*
     Reply #28 - June 21, 2012, 05:43 PM

Gross, that's the hand people wash themselves with in the toilet. Don't do that. Rebel in some other way Tongue

Do you not wash your hands afterwards?  wacko

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #29 - June 21, 2012, 06:03 PM

^ DUHHHHHHH

But still.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »