Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ghazala Javed_a Bright Star in land of pure Killed Islamic baboons

(Read 3864 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ghazala Javed_a Bright Star in land of pure Killed Islamic baboons
     OP - June 19, 2012, 09:26 AM

Islamic baboon Brutes Killed a Bright Star in land of pure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69rXpd2-ZlI

Ghazala Javed, 24, was shot six times by gunmen as she left a beauty salon, although police do not believe the Taliban was responsible for her murder and said her ex-husband was a suspect in the case.

Her father, who was with her, was also killed, police said.

“Two men on a motorbike sprayed bullets and fled leaving them in a pool of blood,” senior police officer Dilawar Bangash told AFP. She was shot six times and her father once in the head, Bangash said. The singer had fled to Peshawar in 2009 to escape the then Taliban-dominated northwestern district of Swat as the army launched a sweeping offensive.

Ghazala Javed sung in her native Pashto language and released more than two dozen albums that were popular among Pashto speakers in the northwest.

She married businessman Jahangir Khan in 2010, but demanded a divorce after finding out he had another wife and because he tried to ban her from singing, the family said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1VtYqr0aO8

There is little doubt this is done by PAID KILLERS that are plenty in the land of pure..  but who will go to the bottom of these murders?

Rest in  Peace  Ghazala....  Goddamn  Brutal lands filled with Islamic baboons don't need Arts/song singers/sports ..

They only need male baboons making Islamic noises

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=q2VJBl3LqZI

Damn you can see through that fellow as Number  one Crook of the town..... from Land of pure..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Re: Ghazala Javed_a Bright Star in land of pure Killed Islamic baboons
     Reply #1 - June 19, 2012, 10:37 AM

Sad and tragic ! Cry
    No one goes after human baboons like you do!  Afro

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #2 - January 12, 2014, 04:29 PM

well let hear some of her songs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YoZv8sIgtY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8IvGUvvPDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUBKc0bB8ks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeuXWlLrXHw

Reply #3 - January 13, 2014, 08:37 AM

RIP

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #4 - May 23, 2014, 11:29 AM

So  News comes out today .. it says Ex-husband acquitted in singer’s murder case
    PESHAWAR: Peshawar High Court on Thursday set aside capital punishment awarded to former husband of prominent Pashto singer Ghazala Javed and acquitted him in the double murder of Ghazala and her father on the basis of compromise between the two parties.

A two-member bench comprising Justice Qaiser Rahseed and Justice Syed Afsar Shah accepted a criminal appeal filed by the convict, Jehangir Khan, observing that the legal heirs of the two deceased persons, Ghazala Javed and her father Javed Khan, had pardoned the appellant under the law....

....He stated that all the legal heirs had recorded their statements before the court of additional district and sessions judge, saying that they had forgiven the appellant in the name of Allah and had no objection to his release....

...... Ghazala Javed, who was in her early 20’s, had married 40 year old Jehangir on Feb 7, 2010, and separated from him on Dec 4, 2011 through judgment of a family court at her native Swat.............

That is how ISLAM WORKS., that is how Islamic law works..  Kill the person.. rich enough to pay to the relatives of those who were brutally murdered.,   well walk out of jail..

fucking laws and fucking shit..  that is how shit spreads in Islam..  hell with shit.,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnIdpQMxxTo

let me hear her voice once more ..  oh well life goes on..

Reply #5 - February 06, 2018, 12:52 PM

THAT FUCKING  qisas and diyat law IS BACK  IN ACTION IN LAND OF PURE

Singer’s murder

IN our deeply conservative society, patriarchy is a system of social governance that allows men to silence women when the latter dare call out misogyny or sexism, or fight back for their basic rights.

When male-centric power structures are challenged, or even cracked periodically, they are reclaimed through force, violence and even the murder of women.

A few days ago, 25-year-old Sumbul Khan, a singer from Mardan, was shot in cold blood in her home by three men for apparently refusing to perform at a private party.

The suspects included a former police officer who has since been arrested.

While the state must ensure severe punishment for her killers, it must also ensure that the heinous crime of murder is not ‘forgiven’ by victims’ families who are often financially destitute and so under duress to make unnatural compromises.

In such instances, the state must become a complainant in murder cases so that the perpetrator is punished instead of forgiven.  When such problematic settlements are reached in murder cases, attackers can kill again with impunity.

Sumbul’s murder is a case in point — one of the suspects was previously convicted for murdering his wife in 2012.  Identified as Jehangir Khan, the suspect was the husband of Pashto singer Ghazala Javed whom he shot six times because she had filed for a divorce when she discovered he had a second wife.

Even though it was her right to refuse her husband’s polygamous behaviour, her decision was taken as an act of defiance in a conservative society where a woman’s divorcing her husband is seen as dishonouring the latter.

Though convicted by the court for Ghazala’s murder and that of her father, her killer was pardoned by her family under the law.

When, fuelled by conservative mindsets, the murders of innocent women by intimate partners show no signs of abating, it is the responsibility of the state to strengthen legal protections so that women are not dehumanised to the point of death.

THESE ROGUES MURDERED  Ghazala Javed  SOME 4 YEARS AGO NOW THEY MURDERED  Sumbul Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpClIoepWHQ

THANKS TO THOSE FUCKING qisas and diyat laws OF ISLAM

Reply #6 - February 06, 2018, 04:41 PM

well in this world women are mainly subject to abuse through sexual harassment to discrimination to their unjust right this world in need of many many women to come farward and advocate for their rights to eliminate this social unjustice
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »